It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Not only is their an apparent, blatant and conspicuous agenda going on in our skies

How about you provide some evidence to confirm it instead of insisting that your "common sense" is correct? Hiding from those who believe differently from you can't save you from the uncomfortable reality that you'll have to pony up some evidence at some point.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

How about all you time-wasters and energy-suckers stop asking for proof that will NEVER suit you. All you do is posture yourself up for an argument and frankly, your ignorance (or intentional derailment) is almost humorous now. But...........still a waste of typing energy.

How about you pose your questions, concerns and doubts directly to senator Karen Johnson herself??? I'm fairly certain she must've passed some anti-imbecile and anti-delusional test before becoming senator so she's probably a good candidate to help you along.
Here ya go:

Senate Karen Johnson
1700 W. Washington
Room 304
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone Number: (602) 926-3160
Fax Number: (602) 926-3429
Email Address: [email protected]

By the way, Karen Johnson is behind the 9-11 Truth Movement too. Funny how we all kinda stick together on these issues.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

How about all you time-wasters and energy-suckers stop asking for proof that will NEVER suit you. All you do is posture yourself up for an argument and frankly, your ignorance (or intentional derailment) is almost humorous now. But...........still a waste of typing energy.

Evidence is suitable for anybody. Do you have any that we could use in conjunction with scientific method? Or are you operating solely on your "common sense"?

How about you pose your questions, concerns and doubts directly to senator Karen Johnson herself??? I'm fairly certain she must've passed some anti-imbecile and anti-delusional test before becoming senator so she's probably a good candidate to help you along.

There is no such test for the Senate and history demonstrates that delusional psychotics get elected. McCarthy is a prime example. The House even had psychotics like Kucinich.

Not that this matters anyway. Is being a Senator evidence of a chemtrail conspiracy? Why no, it is not.

By the way, Karen Johnson is behind the 9-11 Truth Movement too. Funny how we all kinda stick together on these issues.

Well, there you have it. Arizona has voted in a conspiracy theorist moron.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

My, my, my....you WILL believe anything, won't you?

I'm fairly certain she must've passed some anti-imbecile and anti-delusional test before becoming senator...

Sen. Nancy Johnson, of AZ??

Well...let's, firstly, take a look at some other Senators' mental health capacities:

(Sorry to bring him up, after his untimely and tragic death, but it's best to get it over with first):

"It's a series of tubes!!"

Must I remind you that John McCain (former Presidential candidate) is alsoa Senator?? He lost his mind ages ago...look who he picked as a running mate, for the most important election of his life!

Look at that almost-Senator, Sharon Angle, from NV...she nearly got elected, and she's completely Loony Tunes!!

Browse through these:

idiotsenators.com...

You can Google Stupid Senators

And, don't even mention the REST of the Congress...and that's just the United States!!! There are plenty more stupid, stupid politicians from all over the World. All through history.

Yeah....promoting Nancy Johnson because she's a Senator? NO, there is no "test" for crazy, nor for smart when it comes to the U.S. Congress.....

....and, I daresay....IF Ms. Johnson IS a "chemtrail" believer AND a "9/11 denier"? Then......both crazy AND not very intelligent. Wow, what a prize for Arizona!!
(And I thought Jon Kyle was bad.....)....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Good job, keep it up.
Chemtrails and spooks. What is the definition of "spook"?

en.wikipedia.org...

Espionage or spying involves an individual obtaining information that is considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information. Espionage is inherently clandestine, lest the legitimate holder of the information change plans or take other countermeasures once it is known that the information is in unauthorized hands. Espionage is usually part of an institutional effort by a government or corporation, and the term is most readily associated with state spying on potential or actual enemies, primarily for military purposes. Spying involving corporations is known as industrial espionage. Government surveillance of civil society groups, social movements, and individuals involved in political activism, such as COINTELPRO conducted by the FBI, is not covered by the present article.

So, what is the significance? Why the link?

theintelhub.com...

How many people can a billion dollar contract buy? How about a multi-billion dollar contract? Damn, for a few hundred grand a year, I might be your prostitute.
But then again, I might not....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Your highly fortified opinions on chemtrails, UFOs and September 11th provides enough 'comic relief' to keep us amused for days and that's a gift that just can't be bought with gold.
I'm sure other readers of your posts will also come away from your erudition equally charmed!

reply to post by Stewie

I wouldn't doubt for a second that your apathy is a direct result of this chemtrail exposure and you're exactly what they were hoping to churn out and .....count on! So I can't get upset with you. So....here's some of that empathy that you seem to be lacking!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Whoa! I am on your side.
I have empathy. Believe me, read my post history it is easy to find.
Sometimes comments get misconstrued, after all, you can't see my face and interpret my body language. Sometimes I assume you and others can. Bad me.
Anyway, I agree with you. Count me as one of you friends.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Whoa! I am on your side.
I have empathy. Believe me, read my post history it is easy to find.
Sometimes comments get misconstrued, after all, you can't see my face and interpret my body language. Sometimes I assume you and others can. Bad me.
Anyway, I agree with you. Count me as one of you friends.

Whoops, I am so sorry Stewie (as in Griffin? my favorite character)

I copied/pasted the wrong quote-name. That was addressed to traditionaldrummer. Those chem-fumes must've gotten to me today!

By the way, they are STILL spraying the skies here. This has been going on for over 8 hours. I am hoping someone down here took some video because this has be unprecedented.

I counted one trail that lingered for 48 minutes. It spread out a little but kept it's straight trail for almost an hour.

I'm tellin' you guys, something is up.....big time.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I know they are spraying, as do you and countless others that are not here in this classroom that is ATS.
But, more people are becoming aware of what is going on, that is good.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Let's see here.

☆ spook (spo̵̅o̅k) noun
1. a specter; ghost
2. any person suggestive of a specter or ghost, as an eccentric, a secret agent, etc.
Origin: Du, akin to Ger spuk transitive

verb
1.to haunt (a person or place)
2.to startle, frighten, make nervous, annoy, etc. intransitive verb to become frightened or startled Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

spook (spo͞ok)
noun
1.Informal A ghost; a specter.
2.Slang A secret agent; a spy.
3.Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a Black person. verb spooked, spook·ing, spooks

Informal verb, transitive
1.To haunt.
2.To startle and cause nervous activity in; frighten:
The news spooked investors, and stock prices fell. verb, intransitive To become frightened and nervous.

www.yourdictionary.com...

Actually this is the real definitions of spook. You might want to check out an online dictionary before using wikipedia as one.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Where are the pics of this chemtrail you said you saw? Again it has been shown that contrails can last a few hours.
With all these trails, have you not thought about commercial flights that people are using to get home after the holidays?

Just wondering?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by gateway30

first off, spraying near the sun. really. the sun. the one that's 96million miles away?

second, it's a masonic symbol. The Illuminati doesn't exist anymore. Not since the late 1700's. The Illuminati you speak of, is a paranoid fantasy of basement dwelling googlers.

Please use your computer for more than you have been. It can be a gateway to knowledge or a portal to ignorance. Remember, garbage in= garbage out.

hah too true!.

from what i gather on the idea for chemtrails, it was something about boron in the atmosphere to enhance 3d hologram projections. coupled with acoustic resonant devices like harp. aparently boron is a key ingredient for producing realistic looking holograms in the air. could u imagine mass hypnosis of public as they get deluded into believing what they see is real. eg spaceships from outer space. or king kong etc. lol i dont know.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'm tellin' you guys, something is up.....big time.

Yes, and they are called planes producing contrails.

"Chemtrails" only exist in the mind of conspiracy theorists who have no understanding of the weather, and how things actually work.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Anybody that says Chemtrails aren't real or are just "contrails" is either a paid disinfo blogger or truly hasn't done the research into the matter. I laugh when somebody says that was already proven to be a hoax! lol Yeah right. Just because somebody on ATS says it's a hoax with no evidence means nothing whatsoever. I have been looking at the evidence since the mid 90s! I've watched the skies my entire life and there were no chemtrails before that time and now they are everywhere. LOL They have even gone back into the weather books recently and added this new type of cloud that is from chemtrials to try to pass this off as natural. Why would a new cloud just happen to come in existence recently? LOL - total joke and mind control.

Keep spreading the truth all you chemtrail activists and do it on facebook and many other sites. If any of the haters actually aren't on the government dole and want some PROOF then go to this site and come back when you get educated. This site has actual lab results that show what they are made up and more proof than you can probably ever even go through.

This site has tons of scientific evidence. Weather control has already been admitted by our government. We have the patents for it. They even put "chemtrails" in a bill in Congress! LOL They had to scrub it off the web but it's still out there and I've seen it. It was a mistake to let that word leak out but it did.

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

cuz it looks like its by the sun to u doesnt mean it is lol...dude how the hell would somethin like a contrail stop us from seeing somethin unless they would be creating clouds to "cloud" our vision yeah... no

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Please use your computer for more than you have been. It can be a gateway to knowledge or a portal to ignorance. Remember, garbage in= garbage out.

Please use your computer. Look into it a little more before you try debunking. Honestly you only make your self look bad. Just trying to help you out. Here's a link with some proof or if you want more proof watch the movie `what in the world are they spraying` Its a little slow but very informative.
By the way how's following Abiff Hiram treating you? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Also if chemtrails aren't real than why does the government talk about them and have documents on them? Here's one example there's plenty more out there

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghrwilson
Also if chemtrails aren't real than why does the government talk about them

They do not, as they are do not exist - hence why they were removed from the Bill that was presented to Congress....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

wow, for a second there I thought you were phage.
Has anyone seen the bridge...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Ghrwilson
Also if chemtrails aren't real than why does the government talk about them

They do not, as they are do not exist - hence why they were removed from the Bill that was presented to Congress....

Oh, sort of like 'electronic weapons' were removed from kuchinich's legislation attempt, before he went anti 2nd amendment? How comforting.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join