It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Vatican control by Illuminati??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The Illuminati have not existed since 1789. Skull and Bones is a college frat at Yale University.

So here it is...

Illuminati just existed as the "Bavarian Illuminati" in the 1700s... Skulls and Bones are nothing more than a college frat... Freemasons are good boys... The Government is NOT lying to you, never... there are no such such things as UFOs... Everything`s under control, so don't question things that are beyond you... Thwe system is alright... Everything's alright... Get real, take your pills, go to sleep and pay your taxes...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh and by the way...

The Bavarian Illuminati were not the only illuminist group that existed. Many "Illumin�s" groups formed in France since 1623 and were quite popular among aristocrats and philosophers alike. The Bavarian Illuminati was taken down by the bavarian governmenet around the French Revolution, but Galiostro, who was an active members in the French and Italian Illuminati, resurrected the society by forming hermetic groups in France and Italy directly inspired by the philosophical and political values and the master-to-iniate internal structure. Also, near the end of the 19th century, an Illuminati lodge was created in Alen�on, France, by the Duc d'Alen�on himself.

And no, you won't find that in Microsoft Encarta encyclopedia, as if there are illuminist groups that are controlling the world at this time, Bill Gates is most probably one of their members, and will not allow one of his products to disclose information on his organisation and its agenda... I took this information from Umberto Eco's "The Foucault Pendulum", and it can be validated with any history books specialized on the subject. The Illuminati were MORE than the Bavarian Illuminati, and even if they don't really exist as a one world secret government, there are wealthy and powerful secret societies that are illuminists without calling themselves the "Illuminati". THe Bilderberg group is one of these.

Seriously, why do such a large scale secret society would go public if their main power is to be able to "rule the world with an invisible hand" (as John Locke was saying)???

It is good -if not vital- to have a minimum of skepticism, but to the point of being NAIVE, it is to alienate yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
but Galiostro, who was an active members in the French and Italian Illuminati, resurrected the society by forming hermetic groups in France and Italy directly inspired by the philosophical and political values and the master-to-iniate internal structure. Also, near the end of the 19th century, an Illuminati lodge was created in Alen�on, France, by the Duc d'Alen�on himself.

Cagliostro (not "Galiostro") founded the Hermetic Egyptian Rite of Masonry, which was in no way connected to the Illuminati, nor was Cagliostro ever a member of the Illuminati.

Seriously, why do such a large scale secret society would go public if their main power is to be able to "rule the world with an invisible hand" (as John Locke was saying)???

Locke and Smith spoke of laissez-faire economics of being the "invisible hand", not fraternal or secret societies. Locke never said anything about "ruling the world", and was writing of the invisible hand of free trade that guides a supply-and-demand market.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So Freemason and Skull and bones are under the Illuminati??

(and as i know Illuminati is form Freemason's leaders??)

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
So Freemason and Skull and bones are under the Illuminati??

(and as i know Illuminati is form Freemason's leaders??)

no,no,no lol
Freemasonry has nothing to do with the Illuminati, the Illuminati just stole a few ideas from them. Most of the people who think that freemasons are apart of the illuminati cannot be arsed to actually go and meet one, they read all of the crap on the internet and believe it. I've met numerous Freemasons and they are nice,friendly people and i shall be joining at 21.

Whats that...infinite's joining the freemasonry?!?!? OH NO! he is going to join the illuminati and is going to worship satan....

(i said a naughty word)

[edit on 9-7-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Freemasonry is a society of men who do a lot of good for Masons and non Masons. There are some people who believe that the world is run by a few men who are part of a World conspiracy and want a World Government with one leader to run it. There are also some people who believe that this conspiracy is run by aliens. There are also some people who have seen Elvis recently. There are many people who are Freemasons and have seen Freemasons help people who are Freemasons and non Freemasons. I invite you to take your pick I suggest the latter is a good choice. I am of course being biased being a Freemason and perhaps even part of this Great Conspiracy, or I am a shape shifting reptile

Brother Gerard

[edit on 9-7-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yes, the word Catholic means Universal.

Since that covers about everything, it is possibly the other way around, ultimately the Catholic Church controls the illuminati. Presumably the Illuminati had its origins in the Knights Templar, a group having its history with the Crusades. The Pope apologizes recently for the sacking of Constantinople during those Cruisades.

So who controls who?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Infinite, I strongly suggest that you study more seriously the opposing views of freemasonry before entering in the group. Of course, the very fact that you become a member will probably not get you right into Hell... But if you read Morals and Dogma from Albert Pike, and you read between the lines, you'll notice that he refers to the Freemasons as being a fraternity within a fraternity... A secret society that contains a deeper secret society whose workings and very existence are hidden from the lowest ranked members.

Lucifer, as being the "sun of the morning", the angel of light in the days before the creation of man, and eventually before his own demise, is the "Light" or "Sun God" that many pagan or gnostic rites across history have been adoring, and it's also very present in New Age groups. Of course, neither the masons or any other gnostic group will publicly admit (their high-ranked members or gurus being not stupid people, they know that too much people would not trust any group whose luciferian devotion is too obvious...)

If you are a Christian, then remember that the Catholic Church, just as some other non-catholic churches, has banned the freemasons in the past, and the ban is still active today. They were'nt banned for satanism, but for vowing a cult to "naturalized" gods (ancient gods that are "resurrected" by modern rites). The eye of Horus is the most important symbol in freemasonry... Horus is not Satan for sure -although the luciferian symbolism is there-, but he's still a dead, pagan god, and as far as I know, you can't be adoring two gods if you're a christian.

As contrary of what we're all used to think, spiritual choices are the most important in our lives... above all the other kinds of choices.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Infinite, I strongly suggest that you study more seriously the opposing views of freemasonry before entering in the group.

and what would those opposing views be?? illuminati, devil worshipping, child abuse..pffft please. Most of the opposing views are made by people who haven't actually met a freemason in their life.

D

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Watchman

And of course, there's always the entertaining fiction by Dan Brown which covers the topic as well.

Just finish reading that book. His take on the whole thing is really interesting.

I always though it was the Jesuits who were up against the illuminati?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Infinite, I strongly suggest that you study more seriously the opposing views of freemasonry before entering in the group.

and what would those opposing views be?? illuminati, devil worshipping, child abuse..pffft please. Most of the opposing views are made by people who haven't actually met a freemason in their life.

you forgot the alien reptile in disguise theory...

I agree with Infinite here. I have been researching both sides of this argument for quite a while now, and at this point, I am going to have to side with the Masons. The anti-Masons just seem to run around in circles with their outlandish claims, and I have seen nothing (other than a few questionable websites) that has anything negative to say about Freemasons. Ask the kids in the Shriner's childrens hospitals and burn treatment centers what they think about the Masons.

On top of that I think if good men who joined an fraternity in good faith and for good reasons found out that there was Luciferian worship going on at the "higher levels" they would quit on the spot. It's not like you are a member for life and can't get out if you want to. From what I understand If you don't want to be a Mason, they don't want you to be either.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 7/15/04 by The Axeman]

[edit on 7/16/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All this talk about families that run the world and no-one mentions Rothchilds!

Check out the rothchilds!! its interesting. No i have no link as I am going to bed now, its not helpful but you guys in the states are in your evening/later afternoon so you should be up for a browse!

The Freemason lodge near me is at an interesting address. The lodge's street number is 333! funny huh!! hehe.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
The Vatican is controlled by the Opus Dei (anybody denying this is a blind fool). I don't know if it has ties with the "Illuminati", or if it simply is like the "modern Illuminati". But I know the current Pope used to regularly visit the tomb of the Opus Dei founder, Jose Maria something...

The name of Opus Dei's founder is Josemaria (originally named Jose Maria) Escriva. He was a unique individual. His former secretary, Maria del Carmen Tapia, was a member of Opus Dei for 18 years before getting forced out, and she wrote an interesting book about her experiences "Beyond the Threshold."

It would probably be more accurate to say that Opus Dei is one group with influence in the Vatican. They're good at cultivating rich and influential people. One thing to remember about Karol Wojtyla, also known as John Paul II, is that he was the former archbishop of Krakow when Poland was part of the Soviet bloc. John Paul II and Opus Dei (and possibly the CIA) supported Solidarity, the Polish labor union. John Paul II is also fairly conservative, which meshes well with Opus Dei.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
the rothchild family and the federeal reserve system are interesting.....

please don't flame me for going off topic, but what do lincoln and kennedy have in common ? they both tried to take away the feds power over US banks.....and both were killed shortly thereafter......if the illuminati control the largest economy on earth, why not the vatican ?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hum...
why Illuminati and Skull and bones 's 13 family are not the same??

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
hum...
why Illuminati and Skull and bones 's 13 family are not the same??

Are you still talking bout the same thing? What 13 families?

As stated before the Illuminati was dispersed in the 1700's, and S&B is a college fraternity or "senior society" depending on who you ask.

As for right now, it has not been proven that the Illuminati even exists, much less that it has anything to do with Skull & Bones. S&B has a history of prominent figures in their alumni, but that's about it.

I do, however think that there are some seriously shady goings on being perpetrated by some very powerful people behind the scenes. It's no secret that there is a movement or movements, be they covert or overt, to create a one-world-government. I do not think this should be allowed to happen.

[edit on 7/27/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
the rothchild family and the federeal reserve system are interesting.....

please don't flame me for going off topic, but what do lincoln and kennedy have in common ? they both tried to take away the feds power over US banks.....and both were killed shortly thereafter......

But in both cases, they apparently caught the perpetrator. John Wilkes Booth didn't seem to be too interested in the Federal Reserve, although he was a Confederate sympathizer with some strange ideas.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
No, the Vatican is not controlled by the illuminati.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
No, the Vatican is not controlled by the illuminati.

Fourth person to say that

Not matter what we say, someone is always going to believe that the illuminati controls everything. Even without hard evidence, they will still swear to you that the illuminati exists.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The Illuminati have not existed since 1789

Alrite, as you know in 1789 George Washington became the president. He was also a Mason i believe? so they stoped existing in 1789? what if they went quiet, cos they are secret anyway, you dont hear people going am a illumianti member. what if they mixed in with the higher masons in the USA, as the Illuminati where believed to infiltrate high places but keep the fact they are illuminaiti would be kept quiet

i dont think the illuminati control the vatican. although there is talk of Bernini being a illumianti member way back in the 1600's. if they (with they being the illuminati) i would imagine they would want spies in every big network

hope it makes sense lol

rynaldo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join