It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Vatican control by Illuminati??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
1.Is Vatican control by Illuminati??

2.and i want to ask,Illuminati or Skull and bones 's power is bigger?? (which have the final policy decision of NWO?)

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If you were at the top, would you let others know about it? If illuminati were real (I mean as a group who rules the world, not another group of loonies who think they are successors of the bavarian illuminati), they would rather hide information than let us freely discuss it here. If you want to know who is more powerful and ruling the world, then look where money flows not where some truth seekers are pointing.

Sorry for any grammar errors in the text.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

(I mean as a group who rules the world, not another group of loonies who think they are successors of the bavarian illuminati),

So you don't think Illuminati are successors of the bavarian illuminati??

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
What makes you think that the Illuminati run the Vatican?

I was under the impression that if there is such a thing as the Illuminati, they're actually enemies of the Catholic Church. So I would assume that they wouldn't be controlling that which they hate, if they were so powerful and had that much access I think they'd probably destroy it.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist

No.

2.and i want to ask,Illuminati or Skull and bones 's power is bigger?? (which have the final policy decision of NWO?)

The Illuminati have not existed since 1789. Skull and Bones is a college frat at Yale University.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Actuall, S&B is a senior society, not a fraternity. There is a difference.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
(quote: Originally posted by Alchemist
1.Is Vatican control by Illuminati??) ---------------------------------- yes, always has been, the vatican was the old world order, same people as the new world order, nowadays. (quote: 2.and i want to ask,Illuminati or Skull and bones 's power is bigger?? (which have the final policy decision of NWO?) ------------------------------------------------ skull and bones is a illuminati offshoot, basically the skull and bones like the freemasons for example are under the illuminati in the pyramid style power set up, the illuminati are at the top of the pyramid represented by the illuminati eye, skull and bones is more of a exclusive elite political arm of the illuminati, the people you call the illuminati have the final decisions. the bavarian illuminati you all get so hot over where just one fraction a kind of skull and bones of its day, it served its purpose.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by financialwizard] edited made a mess of the quote function.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by financialwizard]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The Vatican is controlled by the Opus Dei (anybody denying this is a blind fool). I don't know if it has ties with the "Illuminati", or if it simply is like the "modern Illuminati". But I know the current Pope used to regularly visit the tomb of the Opus Dei founder, Jose Maria something...

About "Who have the final policy decision for the NWO"... Search and read about the Bildergerg, the Trilateral Commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, the Comitee of the 300, the UN and the WHO. There's some really interesting stuff to read about the UN...

I think all those organisations are tied together, and form what some people still call the "Illuminati" (or the modern illuminati)

Happy reading.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nothing is controlled by the reall illuminati, those guys fell apart after 15 years during the late 1700s. There is no evidence to suggest that the real illuminati from the 1700s still exists and all the information about the illuminati dating back to BC times is probably pure crap.

I agree with mOrbid,a group of modern people might be using the name, but the reall illuminati hasn't existed for centuries. This is what you have to understand before running around screaming about a new world order. The so called group who at the top do no exist and don't believe all the crap about the numerous illuminati defectors because they have nothing to back up their claims.

The only reason we still talk about the illuminati is because a man called Henry Ford brought it up for the first time in the 20th century and stated jews were behind it. Then the Protocols of the elders of Zion were published just to back up the claims about jews secretly plotting against the world. Hitler and other people also believed jews had some secret agenda too.

Now why was the illuminati brought up again during the 20 century?? Zionism. The modern world didn't understand what Zionism was and its typical for man to fear something we don't understand. But there is nothing evil about Zionism, only a movement to bring jews back to the holy land of Israel. But we know now that Zionism has nothing to do with the illuminati from the 1700s, so the illuminati does not exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
No offense, alchemist et al, but I think your view of the Vatican is naive.

The Catholic Church is the largest bureaucracy on the planet, bar none. There are a myriad of allied organizations that you do not think of as being specifically Catholic, but which work alongside the church on a day by day basis.

Here are just a few examples.

1. International Banking. The Church is the foundation of the international monetary order. David Yallop mention's this briefly in his book "In God's Name." At the time of the Watergate break-in, the Watergate hotel was actually owned by one of the church's subsidiary organizations. The church at one point had 70 million ounces of Gold on deposit with the federal reserve bank of new york, making the church's deposits easily the bulk of US reserves. The situation at the Bank of International Settlements is similar. If anything, the IMF, despite the views aired on this site, is an attempt by the developed nations to shake off the fiscal control emanating from the church.

2. International Relations. The Church has observer status with the UN, and delegates from the church are instrumental as go-betweens, especially where regular relations have fallen apart, like between us and iran, nigeria, etc.
On a personal note, when I was caught in the center of a middle-eastern "situation" years ago, the American envoy told me I was on my own, and not to come back to the American delegation. A cabbie took me to the french, who would have helped me, but they were officially closed on Sunday. The Vatican Embassy helped me, gave me papers, and gave me a cash advance on my credit card, on a Sunday!

3. Scholarship. In addition to having the planet's oldest intact library, the church and its universities are involved in practically every direction of research in the humanities. Within the field of Middle Eastern archaeology, a number of church officials are also top-rated archaeologists (the church is surprisingly tolerant in regard to scholarly research, even within the church itself.)

4. Population. Christianity it the world's most popular relgion, with over 2 billion persons claiming that faith (Islam is second, with ~1.2 billion adherents.) Over 80% of Christians identify themselves as Catholic.

Opus Dei is but one of over a hundred organizations hoping to reform the church from within. OD is far less influential than the Society of Jesus, the Carmelite orders, or the Benedictine orders.

The church is hardly the pyramid-like heirarchy that most ATS members envision. It is much more like a mafia "family" with different factions continuously vying for control. Indeed, the pope is merely the mascot in a tug-of-war between various groups.
Ask any priest, who can tell you that it is not the Pope who sets policy for American catholics, but rather the magisterium, the conference of American Catholic Bishops, that decide official church policy. other nations and conferences have their own magisteria. In is for that reason that members of the church of England can still receive communion, even thought they consider themselves 'protestant.'

If the vatican were controlled by the illuminati, or any other one group, its actions would be a lot more coherent than the jumble of warring forces that actually 'control' the vatican since 1870.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
but...why Masonic Light said Illuminati is not exist now??

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

but...why Masonic Light said Illuminati is not exist now??

Its true what Masonic Light said, the Illuminati doesn't exists. The facts are there to see the truth, illumanti does not exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

(I mean as a group who rules the world, not another group of loonies who think they are successors of the bavarian illuminati),

So you don't think Illuminati are successors of the bavarian illuminati??

It is very unclear what the word Illuminati nowadays means, if Bavarian Illumianti, then they don't exist anymore as some already mentioned. Of course there always will be some people who will try to make some sects and call themselves Illuminati, but it has no connection with what Illuminati once was.

Btw, as far as I remember Bavarian Illuminati was atheistic organization.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Btw, as far as I remember Bavarian Illuminati was atheistic organization.

The Illuminati adopted the Masonic requirement of membership, i.e., belief in a Supreme Being was necessary to be admitted. However, also like Freemasonry, the Illuminati was non-sectarian.

In actual practice, most of the members of the Illuminati were self-professed Deists or Pantheists, but the Order had also consisted of a fair number of Christians including Weishaupt's Deputy, Von Knigge, who was a devout Lutheran.

Fiat Lvx.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

At this point, I'll say that the Vatican is in submission to the Illuminati secrets. I believe that those in the higher degrees of Illuminized Freemasonry know and keep secrets that can destroy the authority of what the Church is based upon.

I'd have to say that the Skull and Bones Society is part of the Illuminati influence network.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I believe that those in the higher degrees of Illuminized Freemasonry know and keep secrets that can destroy the authority of what the Church is based upon.

Already done. God bless Newton!

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If you believe all the illuminati crap, then you will see that the "illuminati" is meant to be satanic so i doubt that a satanic group control the Vatican
. No need to fear the illuminati because they don't even exist, its like being worried that Santa isn't going to come on Christmas eve.

He is a theory, maybe all this illuminati stuff is put out there so takes our attention away from something else. What better way to make the world believe that a dead group is planning to take over the world, the real power men are probably laughing at us as we believe that the illuminati is going to take over the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i ask this because i saw some pic about a tower of Egypt(mean rebirth) at St Peter's Square,just like the Washington, D.C. 's.

(i lost the pic,sorry:@@

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Read "In God's Name" by David Yallop..

It's about how P2 (an Italian Illuminati lodge) murdered Pope John Paul I (after only 33 days in office) b/c he was about to take down the Vatican Bank..

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

i ask this because i saw some pic about a tower of Egypt(mean rebirth) at St Peter's Square,just like the Washington, D.C. 's.

There are many sites which describe the obelisks in Rome - aparently they were simply moved from Egypt to Rome at the direction of the Emperor.

Site 1
Site 2
Site 3
Site 4

Or, just do a Google Search for even more information.

And of course, there's always the entertaining fiction by Dan Brown which covers the topic as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join