It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway looking spiral in Russia?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by pjslug

Brother, before you start calling crazy everybody here....change your orange face. (I've heard avatars reflects the opinion of ourselves).

LOL.

It's a happy orange. And I didn't call everyone crazy... just those who think this is anything other than a rocket. Obvious rocket is obvious, Mr. Healthy Prostate
edit on 12/28/2010 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

No problem my juicy friend, oranges are healthy too.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok, our friend in Russia sent me the translation, here :

(My name), nice to meet you too!

Here is it.
I'm sorry, my English is not ideal. Please correct it and use as you wish freely.

-------------------
0:00
According to words of Antonina Potapkina, she observe this strange phenomenon not the first time. She saw the similar one in the 6th microdistrict of Elista several days ago.

0:08
Antonina Potapkina:
"An colleague of my son ran and said: "Do you see an UFO-like object above your house?". I said "I don't know, I don't believe". After that we have gone out of house, but I have bad eyesight, but there was something, yes. A luminous thing hang over the 1st house of 6th microdistrict near the market.

0:27
Bayrta Kikeyeva saw a little bit different picture when he go to home from her work. Moving luminous points (dots) in the sky very impress her and the first her thought was "extraterrestrial".
Bayrta Kikeyeva:
"Together with my colleagues we saw clouds in the sky which rotated and... They rotated orderly... Not synchronically but there was an order of this rotation. There was a haze (mist) similar to... a saucer.

0:56
This object looked like so, filmed on mobile phones by eyewitnesses of this enigmatic phenomenon. And there is no doubt to all that the object was there. The abbreviation UFO means unidentified flying object, this is a complex concept. In every case there may be different explanation of UFO. Many people of Elista do not believe that this is extraterrestrial object, even eyewitnesses.

1:20
A man 1:
"I believe and not. I believe that with our progress some government can design such "ufo" phenomenon by itself"
A man 2:
"UFO... I don't know. I will not believe until I touch it. It is very hard to speak about UFO existence"
A man 3:
"Not really believe, but .... quite possibly, everything can be"

1:42
We decided to know was it yesterday, our capital place to visit ETs. We requested to head of theoretical physics department of Kalmykian State University.
Badma Mikhalyaev:
"I can't say that there is nothing. It is possible IMHO. But I can't argue that the yesterday's ball (sphere) was an ET's thing. I can't tell it with decision.

2:12
The UFO above the Elista: the truth or a fiction? People continue to discuss it till now. There is an opinion that it may be a usual natural phenomena i.e. it have an simple explanation. Our journalist group will watch versions of this. We inform you about the news in the next reportages.
------------------------------------

Please standby for the few comments from me.

(His name).

edit on 28-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Thanks Trueman!
The people did not act like they saw a rocket, but who knows.
If it is a rocket, I wonder who will take credit for the launch?
Probably Kim Jong...lol

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHEDwick
reply to post by Trueman

Thanks Trueman!
The people did not act like they saw a rocket, but who knows.
If it is a rocket, I wonder who will take credit for the launch?
Probably Kim Jong...lol

You are more than welcome brother, I also made a new good friend overthere in Russia. And yes, I think it's time to reveal the second layer and start to find out who is doing this and for what reason. As I stated earlier, this things are getting fired against something and they are not hitting anything on the ground, that means their target is something in the sky, without a doubt.

Here is when the real conspiracy starts, are we unaware of something threatening us? , what is so disturbing that our governments are hiding, even when we have witnesses and videos?

It is not an spaceship, it's a missile, it's not a missile, it's a satellite, it's not a satellite, it's a.......STOP RIGHT THERE ! Thats exactly what they want to do, make circles forever. We know our governments are doing this, we are not stupids.

Good night.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well, it's all okay, but the new friend is from Kaliningrad
Russia too, but Western, in the Eastern Europe. I am not a witness of the event, but I believe that something is happening and I watch for such events. Peace to all here.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sambian
reply to post by Trueman

Well, it's all okay, but the new friend is from Kaliningrad
Russia too, but Western, in the Eastern Europe. I am not a witness of the event, but I believe that something is happening and I watch for such events. Peace to all here.

Oops, you're right. My bad. Thanks for that correction brother. He actually sent me another email with a map of his location.

ok!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Oops, you're right. My bad. Thanks for that correction brother. He actually sent me another email with a map of his location.

ok!

No problem, that was simply a correction

A similar case in Ekaterinburg, Russia
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sambian
A similar case in Ekaterinburg, Russia

I'm sorry, a year ago. I'm novice

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sambian

Something like this is happening now, we got witnesses, we got videos. This thread should have 12 pages at least by now. What's going on people?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I don't get it. I have been around for a long (add another long) time, but had never seen one of these spiral events.
Then all at once, Norway, China, and this Russian event have been documented on film.
Norway was pretty much debunked here as a rocket, yet the atmosphere did not blow or change the spiral. Nor was the scale of the event accounted for with actual rocket science.
If they are in fact rocket based, then they might be designed to pinwheel as we see in video.
Then we have the cave drawings of spirals, (:puz
although that could be art (not modern..lol).

I am just surprised at what seems to be an unbelievable swarm of these similar rocket failures.

CHED

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

I firmly believe that all this are consequences of processes incomprehensible to us yet, perhaps even natural. But I'm more inclined to think that this is aliens. Maybe not classic aliens, not from another planet but from another world. Though your Edgar Mitchell says that aliens are real, of which he knows, namely the classical "roswell"-aliens. By the way, people, what do you think about his words on aliens? If there is a discussion on the theme on your forum, please link me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the object looks like a comet. I do not think it is a rocket. It would be more vertical, but I am not a rocket scientist either. If I had to guess It a military drill. Their is allot of tension in Asia, right now so I would not be surprised. Maybe a spy satellite.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Maybe a spy satellite.

Satellite with a tail?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Looks nothing like the spiral thing in Norway, I can see one resemblance, the dark hole that appears but whats missing here is the most important feature, the SPIRAL..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sambian

sent into orbit via rocket.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

yes, a total lol

a lot of comments on the rocket-missile trace, but what about the flower-like dynamic sighting at the end of the video?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees
reply to post by Trueman

yes, a total lol

a lot of comments on the rocket-missile trace, but what about the flower-like dynamic sighting at the end of the video?

Well, I can't answer that questions 100%, but as I see all these events, we can tell is a new kind weapon in the sky. Regular missiles don't do that, my best guess is that these kind of "visual effects" are actually the way this weapon gets activated. That is just my guess.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Exactly!
Let us speculate (moar!), shall we?
Why would you want something to hang there and spin?

To disperse a chemical over a greater distance
To jam signals
To present a different sort of EMP
To provide an aerial target
It's just HAARP doing a bounce off the ionosphere.
Rocket Failure

So many choices, and I would not be surprised if it was something else entirely.

I hope they shoot one up for the New Year!
Have a safe one all!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Your theory that something is being fired upon seems plausible to me. NASA videos show allot of things flying around in low earth orbit and there is one which looks like a deliberate shot being taken at a UFO. Also some one mentioned that this seems like a new phenomena I agree with that in that I have been around along time and these spirals seem new to me as well. Good topic and thanks S@F

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 31-12-2010 by denaliland because: sorry, old footage

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join