It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway looking spiral in Russia?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What do you all make of this anomaly?
It does look remarkably similar to the Norway event.
www.youtube.com...#!

translate.google.com... staufo.html

Very cool stuff.
CHED
edit on 28-12-2010 by CHEDwick because: added second link

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The video title (using bable fish ) is On December 12 and 22 in the elista observed [NLO

We need someone that speaks Russian , yup.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks for embedding that video.
I need to figure that out.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It seems to be fresh in youtube, since the older comments were made 3 days ago only, and yes...we need a translator.

the comments translated with Babel Fish :

"[ppts], this was on July 16. so that video of [fek] MrBrooix of 3 days of ago".

"allegedly photographed [nlo] this video was placed to [vkontakte] on July 16 MrBrooix of 3 days of ago".

"it is very similar to the tracks from the rocket".

"yes the same [steb] ") Kalmik woman aborigines saw the rocket".

"But it is still similar to the illumination of clouds by powerful searchlight. That which in the very end of the roller is shown, accurately illumination. First whether some showmen to [piaryatsya], then authorities themselves are entertained.".

edit on 28-12-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It looks like a rocket launch to me.

That said, it will not be long until a lot of posters tell me that I am crazy, because they say it is a contrail from a jet aircraft.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Looks a lot like an ICBM test to me.

What fuel do they use?

Ours have that blue/white color too.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If this isn't footage of the Norway spiral already then yeah this looks extremely similar. I haven't heard anything about the spiral for months now which is strange to me because I found it extremely interesting. Have people already debunked it? Have there been any other reports of "spirals" or are these the only two? And lastly, If it is an ICBM that we are seeing what is that final ball of light we see exiting the spiral? The missile?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It looks like a rocket launch to me.

That said, it will not be long until a lot of posters tell me that I am crazy, because they say it is a contrail from a jet aircraft.

I believe it's a rocket too, like Norway event and who knows how many others. You know what bugs me?

These rockets are always seen by lots of witnesses, wich means close to populated areas. For what reason a government fire a rocket so close to civilians? Is this a sort of defensive action? If so...defending people from what?

An asteroid, another weapon aproaching or a crafts entering to our atmosphere?

If it's about a satellite launched in secret, we have many ATSers can find out.

...I'll wait too.

Well, I created a youtube acc. As soon I got it set, I'll ask if the guy speaks english.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i gotta ask because i just sat through 1 hr of rocket and spiral vids so yeah i gotta ask how can people say its a rocket in the norway event and even this one doesnt look anything like a rocket to me its looks like of pulse of energy being shot out into the dark now i have been pondering that speculation for awhile what if it is a new weapon we are not privy to maybe a high energy gaseous mixture heated and then fired i dont know just questio and a theory in the norway event all you see is a blue light shining into the spiral but this one like i said makes me want to look really deep into this

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thefulleffect

There have been eyewitness accounts of spirals associated with rocket launches since the early 1960's.

I read an account of fishing boat crew members that saw atmospheric spirals after the launch of an Atlas Centaur rocket from Cape Canaveral in 1963. They viewed it from the Atlantic Ocean.

If my memory serves me correctly, it can be found in the September 1963 issue of 'The Marine Observer'.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I already send a message to the person who post the video, plus posted a questions too. Lets see what they can tell us.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is obviously a rocket and anyone who thinks otherwise has lost their grip on reality.

Seriously people, have you become mentally challenged over the years? Is that what ATS has done to you?
edit on 12/28/2010 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
One of the russian guys answered me :

patriotanon
Reply to your comment on: НЛО в Элисте @LordTubeman UFO’s in Elista (Kalmıkya, Russia). Lots of eyewitnesses, video from mobile phone.

I think it's interesting to note the location : Kalmikya. Remember their president?

President of Kalmykia says he was abducted by UFO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

President of Kalmykia is ready to make contact and wants Russia to start UFO CENTRE
www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol ?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Brother, before you start calling crazy everybody here....change your orange face. (I've heard avatars reflects the opinion of ourselves).

LOL.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

That video looks absolutely nothing like the video in the OP. Attempting to compare the two in my opinion is laughable. You would have an easier time convincing me that Obama looks a lot like Homer Simpson

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's obviously a multi-stage rocket, you can see the seperation, but where was it, and when.......find those answers and we can lay this one to rest.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by pjslug

Brother, before you start calling crazy everybody here....change your orange face. (I've heard avatars reflects the opinion of ourselves).

LOL.

It's a happy orange. And I didn't call everyone crazy... just those who think this is anything other than a rocket. Obvious rocket is obvious, Mr. Healthy Prostate
edit on 12/28/2010 by pjslug because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm thinking a proton-M rocket

www.youtube.com...

Not quite as well lit as the OP video, but as it's Russia, I would imagine this is what it was.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The Norway spiral is claimed to be a failed Russian Bulava (ICBM) launch from a submarine in the White Sea. Most seem to agree with that explaination. And there have been MANY failed Bulava launches. I'm not saying that all of the failed launches looked the same, but... I guess that it's perfectly possible that there might have been more than just one such spiral. The White Sea is very far away from where the Norwegians filmed (and took photos of) the "Norway spiral". So, these "Bulava spirals" are either visible from very far away (but it seemed like the Norway spiral was much closer), or the Norway spiral was not a failed Bulava missile launch after all.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Another person responded :

caxapable
Reply to your comment on: НЛО в Элисте @LordTubeman Hello. A usual journalist reportage, i.e. many words and no facts. But there are evidences of many people. Please write down your mail in a private mesasge, I try to make you the translation.

Let's wait for that translation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join