It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory microchip ID Implants (would you?)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They'd have to insert it into my cold dead body because there is no way in hell i'd accept it. I'd make sure that my family stayed the hell away too.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Firstly they are already chipping people, there was a family on TV that were chipped and bragged how cool it was

FDA Approves chips for humans
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Microchip implanted in Mexican officials.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

There are many many more stories.

They wont make us be chipped, they will slowly do it. At first you get the cheaper price at the supermarket. Then you need a chip for a secure gov job, then any gov job. Finally any financial transaction.

This will all be cheered on by the media as such a good idea.

Imagine the power, with one sweep of a protest march every single protester can have a message sent to their boss to let them know that their company does not support this anti social behavior outside of work. ect ect...

Once marked as a troublemaker, every cop withing 50 meters will get a beep on his screen to pull you over. ect ect...

And I believe it is the mark of the beast.

so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MadCat

When someone says "you have nothing to fear if you don't do anything wrong" it always amazes me

The truth is "You have nothing to fear if you do what power wants you to do" This is ownership, slavery, this is the goal of NWO

The person making the first statement assumes those in power are good, something that goes against 95% of history and philosophy.

What if you were chipped by Hitler, Sadam, or Stalin.

The biggest problem with Us (americans) is they have been taught from the beggining that authority is good. Our real founding fathers did everything they could to limit it because they knew it was bad.

It is our duty to keep government police and anyone with power in line with the values we hold, not the actions to make them more money and power.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have recently come upon a website that is very interesting, in that I am experiencing many of the symptoms that are described in it for having implants. I had my tonsils out when I was 3 and can remember all through my life hearing very high frequency noises, but just playing it off as I must have good hearing.
However, lately many of the coincidences in my life are pointing more to what this website is describing as being implanted. Here is the website and am wondering what anybody else thinks, or if they can relate to any of the stuff said in the webpage. It is a HUGE website with lots of reading so be prepared.

us-government-torture.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
If "they" announced tomorrow that ID microchip implants would be mandatory which of you would fight it and who would line up for it?

Also Id be very interested on how strongly you feel regarding this?

As for me they will/would NEVER get my permission.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by cyberpilot]

* I'm not afraid of many things but I fear death far less than this Idea
if the general consensus is strong enough against it I dont think it is likely to come about...I'm wondering where I stand...far to one side or closer to the middle?

PS. C'mon ANYone?

[edit on 6-7-2004 by cyberpilot]

A couple of friends of mine named Smith & Wesson says hells no. I agree with them. Also, i heard recently that these implants cause tumors in lab rats. Are we lab rats?
Heard it on Coast to Coast Am last week.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join