It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

'THE GREATEST VICTORY IN SUBDUING A RACE IS TO TAKE THERE LANGUAGE'

Greetings:

And who is doing the subduing?

Is this from Battleplan - The Manual?

If you can take my Desert Eagle, you can take my language. Until then, ...

The second was when you all created the ‘TREE OF KNOWLEDGE’. 1984
marketed by Apple Inc. The first Macintosh was introduced on January 24, 1984.

I'all co-exist with a Snow Leopard Macintosh.

Does that make me different? I think so.

Or a target? BTW, I'm a triple Taurus, and I still have my Desert Eagle.

This planet was suppose to be a new beginning ,and by the rules of a ruler. who must of seen the same thing happen to a previous planet. to give such stern warnings and stern instructions to not be broken.

A new beginning after what? And these instructions appear where?

The Georgia Guidestones?

On one of the highest hilltops in Elbert County, Georgia stands a huge granite monument. Engraved in eight different languages on the four giant stones that support the common capstone are 10 Guides, or commandments. That monument is alternately referred to as The Georgia Guidestones, or the American Stonehenge. Though relatively unknown to most people, it is an important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.

The origin of that strange monument is shrouded in mystery because no one knows the true identity of the man, or men, who commissioned its construction. All that is known for certain is that in June 1979, a well-dressed, articulate stranger visited the office of the Elberton Granite Finishing Company and announced that he wanted to build an edifice to transmit a message to mankind. He identified himself as R. C. Christian, but it soon became apparent that was not his real name. He said that he represented a group of men who wanted to offer direction to humanity, but to date, almost two decades later, no one knows who R. C. Christian really was, or the names of those he represented. The messages engraved on the Georgia Guidestones deal with four major fields:

(1) Dramatically reducing the population of the world.
(2) Promoting environmentalism.
(3) Establishing a world government.
(4) Promoting a new spirituality.

Was R. C. Christian one of the 'old players' - the 'Old Guard - one of the 'good guys'?'

But now the new players are in town, the *&^%#%$.
And they are bent on using this through movies ,books, silent whispers ,and untruth propaganda so you all could wish it into the world of existence.

Could evidence of this be contained herein? 2001: A Space Odyssey opened the door.

Nostradamus is who they learned it from as well as others, as they saw how easy it is for humans to all think something, and in some form if believed by a lot ,it will come true in some form of life, some form of creation.

Are you implying that reality is created instantaneously by the way humans think on this planet?

Now there testing on a whole different level.

You see ,its not really the point of what they conjure,it’s the point of what human host its going to go into when it gets here.

I feel that perhaps the end of the test is upon us.

Are you inferring that there are different 'levels' or 'varieties' of human hosts to choose from?

Thank you for your time and consideration - and I do appreciate your insight and am now beginning to understand your way of presentation.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Global Emergency & Disaster Info

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Cometgate! Elenin + 2005 YU55 + Nibiru

Surviving the American Food Crisis of 2011

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

edit on 27/3/2011 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

edit on 27/3/2011 by thorfourwinds because: remove video

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

TextTHE GREATEST VICTORY IN SUBDUING A RACE IS TO TAKE THERE LANGUAGE'

The great pyramid of giza disables you alls inception 'wake or sleep'.
Its one big giant frequncie buster,made only to block you humans telepathy and mass telekinitic power,its what separates you from them.hope fully in the next 50 years,your space travelors will find the the other pyramids on 4 out of the nine that you humnas know about??????

TextThe second was when you all created the ‘TREE OF KNOWLEDGE’. 1984

It was fortold never to eat from the tree of knowleged,never.

TextThis planet was suppose to be a new beginning ,and by the rules of a ruler. who must of seen the same thing happen to a previous planet. to give such stern warnings and stern instructions to not be broken.

In order for the world to start over, it had to be a change in the mind view of humans when it came to the mistakes they made on the other planets wouldn’t happen on the new.
Humans on this planet was always suppose to use telepathy and other mind capabilities to grow and evolve, so you all wouldn’t deplete the resources on earth as the other planets, that left the ozone layer shredded until it eventually was destroyed.
You humans just within the last 80 years out of 4.4billion years just got the knowledge, knowledge that was suppose to be forbidden on earth.
The bible was never created on earth, nor is the messages relevant to today’s events….unless enough people believe the events in to this realm and time.

TextBut now the new players are in town, the *&^%#%$.

the new players are the *&^%^*,who found out that mass mind control is much more then meets the eye.

TextNostradamus is who they learned it from as well as others, as they saw how easy it is for humans to all think something, and in some form if believed by a lot ,it will come true in some form of life, some form of creation.

They never ever predicted the future, they was and always will only creat the future as humans are big banging these events like hot cakes into the exsistence of this time frame.

TextYou see ,its not really the point of what they conjure,it’s the point of what human host its going to go into when it gets here.

the picture of jesus christ is an example...thats all im going to say.

ps,they love the taurus

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Greetings:

My friend, you do realize that I was only funning with you in that UFO Over Jerusalem - Confirmed Hoax post. I thoroughly enjoyed the entertaining discourse.

Your perception of the perceiver and your ability to share abstract ideas is to be commended. You emanate a certain "young soul" essence/quality - and so much responsibility you take on - I wish you further success in your efforts and joyfully add my 2 cents to boost the force. You and "Unk" are a joy to read when y'all are rockin' and rollin'.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Greetings:

My friend, you do realize that I was only funning with you in that UFO Over Jerusalem - Confirmed Hoax post. I thoroughly enjoyed the entertaining discourse.

Your perception of the perceiver and your ability to share abstract ideas is to be commended. You emanate a certain "young soul" essence/quality - and so much responsibility you take on - I wish you further success in your efforts and joyfully add my 2 cents to boost the force. You and "Unk" are a joy to read when y'all are rockin' and rollin'.

In Peace & Light

tfw

Dodged a Solar Bullet

I went back to that, and I forgot about what I said in which I was totally wrong about the gun thing, it did come from the probe, the funny thing I found out is that only a camera could see the light, not the human eye, but that’s another story to tell, loll.

Thanks for your positive replies, love debating and having a civil argument between 2 minds of such, your a good person, stay good my friend.

I’m really going to need you September of next year, I need a person like you for the positively you fit in the time frame of life.

SO what was your final conclusion on the jeruselem video,did you see the triangle?
for christ sake immoratl,leave it alone why dont you.
OH BOY!! here we go again,cry me a 'triangel river why dont you'.

lol,have a good day my friend.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Tis me favorite uncle in the whole galaxy.’ The memoirs of immortals triumph’ on earth…and failures.

Well after finding out that the frequencies is man made, we decided to go old school and use our abilities to this new school era of what they are trying to do.

Because humans are receiving these frequencies at an alarming rate, it will be easy for them to create any metmeanochi at will. It was very fascinating when we found out that HD speeds the processes up, found that out the hard way as the movie ‘day after tomorrow’ came out, and what happened with the tsunami in 2004 followed by Katrina.

THE LATEST MOVIE THAT’S COMING OUT WILL BE THE 3RD PROCESS IN OPENING YOUR BRAINS FOR SOMETHING MASSIVE TO COME.

It’s a movie about a man that takes a pill and now he is able to use his brain in more ways then one, it will be 2 more movies in which they will try to open your brains up, so that you can determine your own destiny.

Went into the hole and found out that they even have a name for it…‘Pandora’.

They are going to try to open you human’s brains up so wide that every human in a majority will be using more then 45% of their brain and will not know it. It’s not the whole brain they are looking to control, it’s just that one piece that they need so that your (*&*^%^%$$ can hear the frequencies that it can control you all.

They are practicing on evolving you all for the big one
‘DON’T WATCH TV OR LISTEN TO YOUR RADIOS OR THE COMPUTER WHEN YOU HEAR THIS’

‘And billions will be in attendance’

YOU KNOW WHAT UNCLE, we never ever could have imagined they would ever find the correct modification of knowing what the frequencies are, that enables things to ‘big bang’ in your time. This was not in the plans, but the funny thing is uncle, they are amateurs at this, we have been fighting these spells for a very long time.
Come to find out .that they are going after every thing 11, why?
Because the humans believe in the 11 curse, so it will be easy for them…and for us, lmaf.

When I went in the hole to find this info out, I also found something else out…

I found out that the real aliens of this world and in the solar system came in…‘freaking alphabets’

You might say I’m crazy uncle, loll, but you will never ever hear another alien triangle stuff come out me again.

As I was talking to the mother of all, embarrassed by me asking her this, I asked her to show me a real alien or let me know if it’s true.

And of course a question; is always asked to me.

How in the life of humans seeing and hearing and having the resources here on earth, how could a computer chip be thought of?

That’s when I found out that humans was always suppose to have telepathy till this day, telepathy and telekinesis and a whole bunch of other abilities that cant be used today. Like I also said that’s why the first pyramid of Giza was built by telekinesis but not the others.

That’s why I was explaining to you all about the alphabet thing, why all of the sudden. All around the world basically at the same time, pictures and writing just magically appeared.

So to break this down uncle, words are aliens, the computer format is all aliens ,the language of 0 and 1 are aliens, loll, come to find out ,the words and man evolved at the same pace of life, the alien words went from the alphabet to the computer chip, these aliens are the sequences of everything we do.

I know uncle, im crazy.
Look at the history of aliens, Sumerian
Look at the first known language and writing Sumerian aka ‘ANUNNAKI",
You will find truth in what I say, just follow the period of writing and language,and then ask your self in 4.5 billion years on earth,why did it just happen …at that particular time frame of life?

Friday’s flight carrying 118 people=11

What we saw with Flight 812= 8+2+1=11
these little &^%^%^&& think they are better then us.
We won that day unc,we won.we are trying our best,thats all we can do...

To be honest and very truthful unc, the terminator movies might

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So this messaging laced within entertainment art must be more important than the usual, "Lets all be socially liberal along with reverting the entire global economy back to a serfdom and fiefdom system?" A system where socioeconomic upward mobility is impossible unless a substantial educational and or capital permission is given. A high quality education along with accesses to adequate seed capital in simple terms. Examples of such beneficiaries would be Bill gates and the Face Book guy.... Rupert Murdoch, the Google gang etc.

I just doubt that the corporate complex would give up all that to allow people to reach their potentials, uh, their destinies.

BTW have you emailed the MIT Linguistics dept. about all this? I wonder what Chomsky would thinks regarding this matter... That doesn't really matter of course because as long as you have it all covered, Undercover, I think everyone should be okay in the end.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

you do know that the taking of pelham 123 is not about a train de-railing right?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

you do know that the taking of pelham 123 is not about a train de-railing right?

But it was the commerciel that was showed over and over again.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

i still don't see what your talking about with a train de-railing?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

i still don't see what your talking about with a train de-railing?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-4-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

and thats what im saying,but the commerciels showed it,???

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

what did they show?

you have no idea how confused i am right now

please tell me or show me what they showed

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok. You're very complex, but as time moves forward to 2012, more will be understood.

I take it in some of your visions you may be seeing Multiple terrorists attacks on a large scale. I take it?

I've been having the same.... visions in a different perspective. in hidden messages.....

is this correcT?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

what did they show?

you have no idea how confused i am right now

please tell me or show me what they showed

have you ever seen the commerciel for the movie,it shows the train derailing in the tunnel or appeared that it was.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

you realize the youtube video i posted is the commercial for that movie right?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

you realize the youtube video i posted is the commercial for that movie right?

And that’s the funny thing about it, it doesn’t show it, but on the commercials in Washington dc, they showed the train speeding, nearly flipping over, I’m glad you bought that to my attention, now its even more weird ,even watched the movie, and it was no scene...'unless I forgot' I was solely going on the commercial not the trailer.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Ok. You're very complex, but as time moves forward to 2012, more will be understood.

I take it in some of your visions you may be seeing Multiple terrorists attacks on a large scale. I take it?

I've been having the same.... visions in a different perspective. in hidden messages.....

is this correcT?

yep!
whats your astrology sign,are you one of the communicaters,gemini libra or aquarious?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

libra

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

libra

Figures,nice to talk to one of the higher signs of communication,can you tell me somthing that seems weired to the average human to understand??

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Tis me favorite uncle in the whole galaxy.’ The memoirs of immortals triumph’ on earth…and failures.

Well after finding out that the frequencies is man made, we decided to go old school and use our abilities to this new school era of what they are trying to do.

Because humans are receiving these frequencies at an alarming rate, it will be easy for them to create any metmeanochi at will. It was very fascinating when we found out that HD speeds the processes up, found that out the hard way as the movie ‘day after tomorrow’ came out, and what happened with the tsunami in 2004 followed by Katrina.

THE LATEST MOVIE THAT’S COMING OUT WILL BE THE 3RD PROCESS IN OPENING YOUR BRAINS FOR SOMETHING MASSIVE TO COME.

It’s a movie about a man that takes a pill and now he is able to use his brain in more ways then one, it will be 2 more movies in which they will try to open your brains up, so that you can determine your own destiny.

Went into the hole and found out that they even have a name for it…‘Pandora’.

They are going to try to open you human’s brains up so wide that every human in a majority will be using more then 45% of their brain and will not know it. It’s not the whole brain they are looking to control, it’s just that one piece that they need so that your (*&*^%^%$$ can hear the frequencies that it can control you all.

They are practicing on evolving you all for the big one
‘DON’T WATCH TV OR LISTEN TO YOUR RADIOS OR THE COMPUTER WHEN YOU HEAR THIS’

‘And billions will be in attendance’

YOU KNOW WHAT UNCLE, we never ever could have imagined they would ever find the correct modification of knowing what the frequencies are, that enables things to ‘big bang’ in your time. This was not in the plans, but the funny thing is uncle, they are amateurs at this, we have been fighting these spells for a very long time.
Come to find out .that they are going after every thing 11, why?
Because the humans believe in the 11 curse, so it will be easy for them…and for us, lmaf.

When I went in the hole to find this info out, I also found something else out…

I found out that the real aliens of this world and in the solar system came in…‘freaking alphabets’

You might say I’m crazy uncle, loll, but you will never ever hear another alien triangle stuff come out me again.

As I was talking to the mother of all, embarrassed by me asking her this, I asked her to show me a real alien or let me know if it’s true.

And of course a question; is always asked to me.

How in the life of humans seeing and hearing and having the resources here on earth, how could a computer chip be thought of?

That’s when I found out that humans was always suppose to have telepathy till this day, telepathy and telekinesis and a whole bunch of other abilities that cant be used today. Like I also said that’s why the first pyramid of Giza was built by telekinesis but not the others.

That’s why I was explaining to you all about the alphabet thing, why all of the sudden. All around the world basically at the same time, pictures and writing just magically appeared.

So to break this down uncle, words are aliens, the computer format is all aliens ,the language of 0 and 1 are aliens, loll, come to find out ,the words and man evolved at the same pace of life, the alien words went from the alphabet to the computer chip, these aliens are the sequences of everything we do.

I know uncle, im crazy.
Look at the history of aliens, Sumerian
Look at the first known language and writing Sumerian aka ‘ANUNNAKI",
You will find truth in what I say, just follow the period of writing and language,and then ask your self in 4.5 billion years on earth,why did it just happen …at that particular time frame of life?

Friday’s flight carrying 118 people=11

What we saw with Flight 812= 8+2+1=11
these little &^%^%^&& think they are better then us.
We won that day unc,we won.we are trying our best,thats all we can do...

To be honest and very truthful unc, the terminator movies might

A magnitude-7.4 ...7+4=11

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Giving a sane sounding mostly irrelevant response unless one recognizes the humor within it was a bit too dry to the taste heh?

Okay this time I'll go for the pitch.

Yeaaas, I think you are on to something with these magnitude readings. I'm thinking this was all predestined to happen and that Charles Francis Richter was communicating with the folks living in the land of ancient Sumer. Then they told him a secret. Actually you did, and so "his inspiration was the apparent magnitude scale used in astronomy to describe the brightness of stars and other celestial objects." teaaaaaa proof> en.wikipedia.org... check the "Development" section. You'll notice bla bla about "1 µm (0.00004 in)" and how quote " ts values become unreliable when the earthquake is larger than 7 and Richter's original method is no longer applied. " end quote. So you see like I said ...... Undercover has it all covered.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join