It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Met-me-a-nochi .

A metmeanochi is a simple word, phrase, sentence, lie, truth, story ,movie, a simple read from a book, a thought shared, a letter or 2 with no meaning, a half a picture, an artifact with no meaning, a distorted picture with assumptions of what it is, that if believed by a certain amount of people, giving the exact time of thought, can come into the existence of man kind.

Me and 12 others have been fighting these mind thoughts for a very long time, we was perfect for almost a half a centuries until, we had our first “Time Metmeanochi’ in 1999 the world will end in 2000 spell.

[Bidding for, with time, and for time.]

When ever we see one of these events coming, we have an opportunity to distort, change or lose against what’s going to happen.

When we go into these bidding events ,we go into a deep sleep. In the 1999 metmeanochi ,not knowing it was way different then any others, I was found in my house not knowing I was in a deep sleep for almost a week ,I was taken to a hospital in which I was still sleep, but I was still inside bidding for you alls safety swell as earth.
We all lost bad ,we didn’t have enough evidence to bring to 'TIME' ,we couldn’t say nothing, we was really stupid and we didn’t deliver as we was suppose to, but it was our first 'time metmeanochi' ever witnessed in our time of fighting these ancient spells.
After the bidding , we was so sure the world would end, but the only thing that saved you all was that 13 million didn’t believe and everybody’s thought was so scattered, ’TIME’ decided to scatter everything that was thought of at 11;59 1999 into a scattered pattern of events, events that led to all pain within the hearts from THE YEAR 2000 on up’911,Katina,war,the big tsunami etc etc etc.

Examples of metmeanochis.
Star trek the movie, was a good metmeanochi ,because it focused only on science and future science and future creations, we was hoping you humans would take have to that.

Alllllll of Nostradamu writings are metmeanochi RELATED, as well as a lot of so called prophets from back then.
The bible is just one big wave of up and coming metmeanochis.

The movie the the Day after Tomorrow.The Day After Tomorrow premiered in Mexico City on May 17, 2004 and was released worldwide from May 26 to May 28 except in South Korea and Japan, where it was released June 4 and June 5, respectively.
6 MONTHS LATER AFTER THE MOVIE.
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on Sunday, December 26, 2004,
AND 10 MONTHS AFTER THAT.
KATRINA HAPPENED.

In 4 months I will go into a self induced coma because I feel that I will be there for over a month or maybe 5.
I would continue to give you examples but its to much to write.
When we go into these bidding wars, the only thing 'TIME' wants, is a good reason why time should be changed, and how can you do that in a reasonable scenario for time to keep time but not be distorted in a way that iT changes the whole out come by 67% or greater.
So I ask the people of this earth for your own planet.
What should I say?
I ask this because ,we already know what’s going to happen in 2012,its a spell from nostrodummy.
Obama is the Leo, the sun sign
Joe Biden is the Sagittarius
And Hillary is the Scorpio
Oh yea ,and that north Korea dude is the Pisces .

if you want to look at the 3 videos you can,but start at 4:48.

edit on 27/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

edit on 27-12-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am having a hard time following what your post is in regards to. Perhaps you could re read it and present it in a way the AVERAGE person could follow it. I am sorry if this is offensive, i am thinking you have some valuable info to convey, but its hard to decipher...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I am sooooo lost.......I can't even explain it. Maybe I need some '___'?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
I am having a hard time following what your post is in regards to. Perhaps you could re read it and present it in a way the AVERAGE person could follow it. I am sorry if this is offensive, i am thinking you have some valuable info to convey, but its hard to decipher...

i just need to know how to stop a war or the flipping of this planet,what should i say to stop whats about to happen.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
i just need to know how to stop a war or the flipping of this planet,what should i say to stop whats about to happen.

Um, why? Why do humans feel like that have to do something to stop what may happen? I have never understood this compulsion.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Um, why? Why do humans feel like that have to do something to stop what may happen? I have never understood this compulsion.

Because other humans know this ability, and are testing and using it to creat your future.Nostrodummy and others didnt know what they was doing ,so we have excused them, but now...harrp elf and others are using it to there benefit,it was okay to stop the ones that was by accident, but now they are doing it on purpose.If it was natural,then ok,but its not.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Ok, well, good luck with your war.
I'll be over here making popcorn and watching the fireworks.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Are you saying that what we think globally will influence the outcome?
So if the majority of people in the world are thinking something good will happen, that's most likely? And that you and your other 12 would be helping guide the outcome?

My worry is that there is so much negativity all around the world, that something negative is sure to happen. Just like if a person is in a bad mood, everything else goes wrong too. But on a global scale.

I think you're going to need more than 13 of you to guide the outcome, if that's what you're saying.
I will be trying to stay positive

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So if your not human then what are you and where are you from? And how exactly are you going to put yourself into a "self-induced coma"?

(Grabs popcorn...)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You are speaking as if you are an alien. Didn't know aliens had deep southern accents. You'd think they'd use 200% grammar when writing, huh?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

haha....exactly more or less what I was thinkng

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wait.......twelve additional people.....including you....who can change the outcome of the world...Hey, can I take a wild guess and say that is there some kind of Super-being that can change EVERTHING without using this ability?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
So, am I right in assuming you and your friends have been doing what ever it is you are doing for about 50 years?

I would like to understand you better but I need a few facts to help in my quest.

Are you and/or your friends alien?

Will all of you go into a self induced comma and who will see to your personal needs during this time?

I was thirteen fifty years ago. How old were you then?

What is it you want from us? Do you need direction?

That's enough for now.
Looking forward to your answers so we can understand and know how to help you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I get what the OP is trying to say. If we all think "the world won't end" then it won't.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Self induced coma ? Are you purporting to be a Yogi ? Or do you truly believe you are one.

If the latter, please explain your meditative techniques. Let us hear something of substance. Then maybe we can further explore your theory that thought creates reality.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Delusional troll- please guys don't keep feeding it....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

edit on 28-12-2010 by the_0bserver85 because: wrong thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo

tried man i still can't make sense of it

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Now if we were to do that......3/4s of ATS would become single post topics

One must feed the zoo (sometimes) or all the interesting exhibits will die out

edit on 28-12-2010 by Noncompatible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Are you saying that what we think globally will influence the outcome?
So if the majority of people in the world are thinking something good will happen, that's most likely? And that you and your other 12 would be helping guide the outcome?

My worry is that there is so much negativity all around the world, that something negative is sure to happen. Just like if a person is in a bad mood, everything else goes wrong too. But on a global scale.

I think you're going to need more than 13 of you to guide the outcome, if that's what you're saying.
I will be trying to stay positive

Thats all i ask young mortal,on december 20 at 11:59 2012,i just need you all to think happy thoughts,and not think nothing bad.
You see,your world is still in the ripple affect of the '2000 the world will end'spell,so 2 ripple affetcs less then 20 years is very disturbing is very bad,very bad.

The taking of pelham 1, was a movie by your denzell and jhon travolta human actors
The Taking of Pelham 123 is a 2009 thriller film, directed by Tony Scott, and starring Denzel Washington, and John Travolta.

It is a film adaptation of the novel of the same name by Morton Freedgood (writing under the pseudonym John Godey), and is a remake of the original 1974 film adaptation, which was also remade in 1998 as a TV movie. Production of this version began in March 2008, and it was released on June 12, 2009.[3]

It was the commerciel of the train crashing,it came out june 12,and because of high definition, it speeded up the process from us waiting for 8 months to 2 years to go into the bidding war,but this action was surly shocking to us.
The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009 film)

The film was originally scheduled to release on July 31, 2009, but the release was moved earlier to June 12. The first theatrical poster was released on February 10, 2009, while the first trailer for the film debuted at the screenings of on February 13, 2009.

So we are ready this time.. NOT !
We knew by all the commercials specifically showing the train derailing, we knew what was going to happen ,we knew they was practicing now with there high speed mind thing on the trains, so we was stoked and ready…OMG TWO BLOODY WEEKS. ARE U FREAKING SERIOUS. We lost big time and had no clue at this point in which all analog had been taking out and the usa is in all hd .. we are so screwed. BIG TIME.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 11:42 AM ... respond to victims of a light-rail train collision in San Francisco ... It was the fourth major subway or commuter rail

The June 22, 2009 Washington Metro train collision was a subway train-on-train collision between two ... the collision, firefighters and paramedics from District of Columbia ...
This was the first ever in Washington dc ..in the history, so here we are thinking ok, its over with, we lost but its over with.
Oh boy here we go, no way.

The 2009 Cairo train collision killed at least 50 people and injured 30 others on 24 October 2009.
The 2009 Romanian bus-train collision, happened on August 14, 2009 at 14:10pm in Romania. A bus and train hit each other. Thirteen people died.
December 22, 2009 - Eurostar back in service after 3-day suspension
December 21, 2009 - Zabreg, Croatia - 52 injured when train hits buffers
December 21, 2009 - Inquiry As Eurostar Meltdown Hits 55,000
Eurotunnel shuts down car service
December 20, 2009 - Rail link for Britain, Europe shut down indefinitely
50,000 travelers affected by Eurostar breakdowns
Armored Trains Return In Russia's War Against Terrorism
November 28, 2009 - Moscow, Russia - Deadly Russian Train Derailment 'Appears To Be Terrorism'
Second Bomb Blast At Russian Train Crash Site
Russia Train Crash Caused By A Bomb
Deadly Russian train derailment probed as terror act
Traces of explosives found at Russian train site
Russian train derails, dozens killed
Dozens Killed in Russia Train Derailment (video)
November 14, 2009 - Jaipur, India - Train Derailment In India Kills 9
November 9, 2009 - British-spies-help-prevent-al-Qaeda-inspired-attack-on-New-York-subway
November 4, 2009 - Amid strike, Philly commuter train catches fire
Rail worker killed in Philly on third day of strike
October 24, 2009 - Egypt - Police: Trains Collide Killing 25
October 23, 2009 - Mumbai, India - Pipeline falls on moving train; 2 killed, 11 injured
October 22, 2009 - Chicago, Illinois - Train derailment may cause evening rush hour delays
Delays continue on Metra line from South Loop derailment - Chicago ...
October 21, 2009 - Mathura, India - India trains collision kills 22
India Train Crash Kills 22 Near Taj Mahal
October 11, 2009 - Voronezh, Russia - Railway accident injury cases in west Russia rise to 88
October 6, 2009 - Madurai, India - Fatalities Reported in Explosion at Cholavandam Train Station
October 6, 2009 - Washington D.C. -Man Arrested Threatened To Blow Up Friendship Heights Metro Station
October 5, 2009 - Hua Hin, Thailand - Train Derails In Heavy Rain At Least 10 Dead, 88 Injured
September 22, 2009 - Feds Seek About A Dozen People In New York Terror Investigation
Authorities Eye Stadiums, Hotels, Storage Centers In Colorado Terror Plot Probe
Feds Warn NYC, Nation Transit Systems
September 22, 2009 - Terror Arrest Spark Gov't Warning On Mass Transit
September 21, 2009 - Romania - Romania suspects foul play in train derailing - 15 people injured
September 20, 2009 - Najibullah Zazi and 2 others arrested for false statements in terror probe
NYC Plot Suspect, 2 Others Arrested in Federal Terror Probe
September 18, 2009 - Mexico City, Mexico - Shooting In Mexico City Subway Kills At Least Two, Five Injured
September 18, 2009 - Target Of New York Subway Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties
September 16, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts - Electrical Fires Shut Down Service On Two MBTA subway Lines Forcing Hundreds Of Passengers To Evacuate Trains
September 16, 2009 - FBI Unit Set For More Anti-Terror Raids In Queens; Fears Of Madrid-Style Subway Bombings
September 15, 2009 - Knoxville, Tennessee - Knoxville Holston River Railroad 5 car derailment - cars overturned leaking liquid ethanol evacuation of area due to flammability and vapors
September 15, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts -
Bay Transportation Authority Train Strikes Barrier Coming Into Station - 15 to 20 people injured
September 07, 2009 - Rain floods Mexico City homes, subway
August 30, 2009 - Yaounde, Cameroon — Cameroon train crashes kill 11, injures 275+
July 26, 2009 - Djibouti, Africa - Freight Train Transporting Livestock Derails Near Holl-Holl, Killing 13 People, Wounding 24 Others
July 26, 2009 - Star, Mississippi - 3 Injured When Train Collides With 18-Wheeler
July 25, 2009 - Tehran, Iran - Passenger Train Collides With Another Train Killing Three
July 24, 2009 - Croatia, Split - Croatian Passenger Train Derails Near Split, Killing Six, Injuring 55
Two-Car Train Carrying 90 Passengers Derails
July 22, 2009 - Feds: Man gave al-Qaida NYC transit info
July 18, 2009 - San Francisco, California - Dozens injured in San Francisco when two light rail cars collide
Probe begins in Calif. rail crash that hurt dozens
44 Injured In San Francisco Light Rail Crash
July 12, 2009 - New Delhi, India - 3 Killed, 16 injured workers in metro rail bridge collapse
July 9, 2009 - Detroit, Michigan (Canton Twp) - 5 Teens Die in Train-Car Collision near Detroit
5 teens killed trying to beat Amtrak train at Canton Twp. crossing
July 9, 2009 - Guttenberg, Iowa - Train derailment causes fuel and oil spill; four engines partially submerged losing diesel fuel and transmission oil - KWWL.com
NTSB: No mechanical problems in Disney monorail
Disney Monorail Errors Investigated
June 30, 2009 - Viareggio, Italy - Italy train explosion toll up to 15
Gas train explosion kills 13 in northern Italy -
Video
June 27, 2009 - Wadhurst, Netherlands - Seven people injured when train carrying 200 passengers hits empty bus.
June 26, 2009 - Madrid, Spain - Commuter Trains Carrying 1200 Passengers Collide - 50 Injured
June 22, 2009 - Washington D.C. - Metro Red Line - Worst D.C. Metro Crash in History -
Washington subway crash kills 9, dozens injured
Pictures Washington D.C. Metro Collision
KTXL FOX40 News (FOX40) on Twitter (live coverage)
Video
Washington subway urged to upgrade before crash
Metro Accident: D.C. Train Passenger Tells of Heroism After Horror
Two killed, 55 injured in Washington DC subway crash
Commuter trains collide near D.C.
June 20, 2009 - Rockford, Ill - 1 dead in Illinois train derailment explosion - "five of the 12 ethanol tanker
cars that had caught fire were still ablaze."
June 19, 2009 - Rockford, Illinois - Ethanol-laden 114-car Canadian National Railway cargo train derails causing explosion; at least 1 dead and 3 injured, 600 homes evacuated.

Its bad now that HD is envolved ,for some reason it speeds up the process.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join