It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LadySprings
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Greatest secret ever told that the show was crap?

Anyway I just sent you an email about this subject.

You should have seen how agoiada was treated in the AA forum several months back for stating her opinion of the same. Some nic, we'll call "goerge" came out ripping on her. Then a bunch of her posts were deleted.

You would think people who are willing to stick their ugly mug on TV would have thicker skin.

It's in that UFO Hunters limbo from what I understand. That's uh means it's a "shut down" I believe.
edit on 20-4-2011 by LadySprings because: (no reason given)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Well lady, phase one of the greatest operation has been completed and has set the ^%$#$ back about ten years.

Remember the secret on why the apple was not supposed to have been invented in your time.

'And billions will be in attendance'

'Implants'

Early thirties, 40, 50,60,70,80 implants of millions

Galaxy wars 1 >deuce, bush, Teflon, Phil Snyder, star wars

Great payback, galaxy wars1 and 2'''''' The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster occurred on Tuesday, January 28, 1986,
The Space Shuttle Columbia disaster occurred on February 1, 2003, when shortly before it was scheduled to conclude its 28th mission, STS-107, the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated over Texas during re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere,

We knew why and what they was going to do

How easy is it to create a club and take humans on trips into the valley ,woods, camping trips, etc and implant at will and u not even no it let alone in my personnel feelings, being latterly kidnapped and having something done to u with out your say so. A group or club that CLEARLY has ties to these infamous kidnapers of the stars.

But all that stopped in the mid 90S

SO WE KNEW THEY WOULD GO IN ANOTHER DIRECTION.

Two researchers announced at a conference Wednesday that they found a file on Apple Inc. 's I Phones and other devices that records where users have been and when, the Mercury News reports. The data is stored in a file used by the iOS operating.

Mercury news, Gemini, Hermes, immortalgemini527, undercoveralien527, immortalundercover527.

The (*&^%$*& are pissed, I’m going on a little vacation lady of the springs, for one of my greatest accomplishments came out of this.

300 years from now when it’s all put together it will say.

'The Gemini that stopped the greatest mind take over in the history of evolution was stopped'

But of course they will come up with something else.

“We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’”

Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me

In 1984, Apple next launched the Macintosh. Its debut was announced by the now famous $1.5 million television commercial "1984". It was directed by Ridley Scott, aired during the third quarter of Super Bowl XVIII on January 22, 1984,[35] and is now considered a watershed event for Apple's success[36]

This was a priority.

By the way, this was the sound that every body started hearing in 2011, lol, I told you it was man made.

Oh yea, and this is how they are using the new metmeanochis lady of the springs.

Imagine if every body saw a movie and started talking about it on there new phones?
Imagine if 3 million people talked about something specific at the same time?

Watch what happens next, watch where the dominoes fall. Just watch how far this goes.

ImmortalDemi527 memoirs copy written april 21 2087
ImmortalGemini527 memoirs copy written April 21 2011

Phase 1, stop world wide mind control...completed!!!!

Imagine if every body saw a movie and started talking about it on there new phones?
Imagine if 3 million people talked about something specific at the same time?

Watch what happens next, watch where the dominoes fall. Just watch how far this goes.

ImmortalDemi527 memoirs copy written april 21 2087
ImmortalGemini527 memoirs copy written April 21 2011

Phase 1, stop world wide mind control...completed!!!!

youtu.be...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Predictions with out the riddles.

Watch how many people within the next 7months start losing track of time...watch how the clocks stops working.

Watch how big the next sink hole is.

And how will a major city handle a tornado?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
copy written by immortal gemini.

A lot of eons ago when I used to astral, I met a stranger that taught me what I needed to know as far as the respect ones gives a gift.
‘You can master the metmeanochi’
‘This is a word that will come to your generation in the year 2123.’
‘You have to stop all metmeanochis‘.
‘You are the metmeanochi teacher.’
‘The metmeanochi will destroy the world’
Yada yada yada.

#1 RULE OF TIME…RESPECT IT.
#5 NEVER DISRUPT TIME.

SO I NEVER CARED ABOUT THE WORD, OBVIOUSLY IF THE DEFINITION WAS SOMETHING LEARNED IN 2123, THEN SO BE IT RULES ARE RULES.

Rule 300
BUT, I CAN RIDDLE IT> OR INDIRECTLY SAY IT> SO THAT THE PRESENT> WONT UNDERSTAND> BUT THE FUTURE CAN> IF READ ABOUT THE PAST.
You canot reward the tongue, even if right.

SO THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS TOLD PEOPLE.

In 2123 a man will gather 100,00 kids under the age of 5, put them in the middle of a really big stadium, and he will put a pig in the middle. He will then tell all the kids to close there eyes and imagine the pig flying.
The pig didn’t fly, but something amazing happened that he then called it, a met-mea-nochi.

‘I THOUGHT THE WORD WAS SOME LATIN WORD, I DIDN’T KNOW, NEVER CARED; I HAD A JOB TO DO.

‘EXCLUSIVE BEYOND BELIEF’
SOOO…12:32 EST
4-26-11,
LOCATION UNKNOWN.
I DECIDE FOR THE FIRST TIME TO UNSCRAMBLE IT METMEANOCHI…LMAF
‘TIME MACHINE’
‘WTH’
SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

I wonder will those kids make the pig.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Watch how many people within the next 7months start losing track of time...watch how the clocks stops working.

Tornadoes and violent storms ripped through seven Southern states, killing at least 295 people and causing billions of dollars…

now that the tornadoes are over with,just 2 more left.geezz

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

After reading this thread, I think you are onto something. If you don't mind, how did you learn this enlightenment? Must you be Gemini? I am a Leo.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

After reading this thread, I think you are onto something. If you don't mind, how did you learn this enlightenment? Must you be Gemini? I am a Leo.

The mighty leo.us geminis find your kind very divine amongst the stars,you all have ranking amongst the cosmos.

yes i am a gemini,lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Yes. Funky stuff. Not sure if I lost what I did for 10 or 20 minutes, still zero memory. One of the dogs ended up in the spare bedroom/storage room. Closed off room, I heard him whining. I had just come in with the other 2 dogs, he stayed outside, with no way in by himself. That's where I left him, was in the yard. Then he was whining from behind a closed door

shhhh. I live on soggy land. That's a scary thought.

You said this quite a while ago. I remember it. They're hitting some very populated areas

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Yes. Funky stuff. Not sure if I lost what I did for 10 or 20 minutes, still zero memory. One of the dogs ended up in the spare bedroom/storage room. Closed off room, I heard him whining. I had just come in with the other 2 dogs, he stayed outside, with no way in by himself. That's where I left him, was in the yard. Then he was whining from behind a closed door

shhhh. I live on soggy land. That's a scary thought.

You said this quite a while ago. I remember it. They're hitting some very populated areas

JonBenet Ramsey
(August 6, 1990 – December 25, 1996)

Mother Teresa
September 5, 1997

Diana, Princess of Wales
(Diana Frances; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997)

Benazir Bhutto (21 June 1953 – 27 December 2007)

In my reliogous books,it is told to me that >>>>
' 7 Woman who holds the mothering of high names' will all die from all death,after the 7th woman dies,there will be no hope.

We counted four so far but we might have missed one.
it seems we are safe for the moment.

This message will erase at 12:34 est.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Tornadoes and violent storms ripped through seven Southern states, killing at least 295 people and causing billions of dollars…

Now that the tornadoes are over with,just 2 more left.geezz

The final death count will add up to 11.thats when it will stop.

All of this is coming from your movie 2012.

The DVD and Blu-ray for 2012 were released on March 2, 2010>>>alot of people went to sleep with questions those first 3 days of first getting it.

March 2nd

Happy anniversary

Friday March 11 at

March 11th- March 2 = 9

9+2=11

'Your earths inner core is getting unlubricated'

If you think your car or bussiness wont run with out oil ?

You cant imagine How disturbed a whole earth would be ! ! !

<< 9  10  11   >>

join