It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
So I ask the people of this earth for your own planet.
What should I say?

Nothing. Perhaps, "TIME" would understand various replies would not matter.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Yes, please, by all means, U2U me! Not scared... not much scares me these days. Not even things that should, lol. And well... I'm clueless, so tell me anything you want! I'll look forward to your email. Wow... that's a lot to take in. I think I need to read that about twenty more times, lol. I'll be paying attention though!

Oh, and I have THE WORST time meditating these days!!! I can't keep my mind quiet. How do I fix that? It used to be so easy!
edit on 1/23/2011 by gemineye because: add info

Use a fan by your ear to drain the sounds out,thats how i do it,atleast at night,well in the day time,i never sleep at night.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

What should I say?

your own post is an example, that even you dont understand it all well enough to express it, and you are asking all those who understand it even less to express it for you?

all the suffering that is occuring, all the suffering that will occur, will be experienced mostly by people who are ignorant to what truely caused it, how then could they possibly deserve it?
even those who have become aware of the negative direction of our society are still stuck in this systematicly controled and reinforced with force, currency, and debt, machine, how can they be expected to overcome it? why should they be made to perish with it?

wolves in sheep's clothes lead the flock to trample the worthy sheperd, is it the sheperds fault the sheep were so easily fooled? the nature of making everything a question is also a good example of our own lack of understanding, is that our own fault?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes, please, by all means, U2U me! Not scared... not much scares me these days. Not even things that should, lol. And well... I'm clueless, so tell me anything you want! I'll look forward to your email. Wow... that's a lot to take in. I think I need to read that about twenty more times, lol. I'll be paying attention though!

Oh, and I have THE WORST time meditating these days!!! I can't keep my mind quiet. How do I fix that? It used to be so easy!

Use a fan by your ear to drain the sounds out,thats how i do it,atleast at night,well in the day time,i never sleep at night.

True! Immortal is correct. I've been hooked on a fan now for years. If you live near a busy street it's a must. However when there is big surf crashing on the beach, I live near, then the fan goes off, if the temp is mild enough to have all the windows in my house open so I can listen to the crashing surf. Breezing cool nights...... creates an awesome mild mood mind zone. It gives a whole new meaning to the term tranquility.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

What should I say?

your own post is an example, that even you dont understand it all well enough to express it, and you are asking all those who understand it even less to express it for you?

all the suffering that is occuring, all the suffering that will occur, will be experienced mostly by people who are ignorant to what truely caused it, how then could they possibly deserve it?
even those who have become aware of the negative direction of our society are still stuck in this systematicly controled and reinforced with force, currency, and debt, machine, how can they be expected to overcome it? why should they be made to perish with it?

wolves in sheep's clothes lead the flock to trample the worthy sheperd, is it the sheperds fault the sheep were so easily fooled? the nature of making everything a question is also a good example of our own lack of understanding, is that our own fault?

perfectly said ,very touching and very truthful,cant even reply,thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

True! Immortal is correct. I've been hooked on a fan now for years. If you live near a busy street it's a must. However when there is big surf crashing on the beach, I live near, then the fan goes off, if the temp is mild enough to have all the windows in my house open so I can listen to the crashing surf. Breezing cool nights...... creates an awesome mild mood mind zone. It gives a whole new meaning to the term tranquility.

lol unc,before i try to astral sometimes,i have 3 specific 'sound of seasons' tracks that i listen to,and they all have the ocean sound in them,thats kool.
wow unc,i get into the rabbits hole very quick sometimes when listing to the sounds of seasons music.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Those some really beautiful words how yous strung them all together.

I call those posts Gemini Gems.

PS I'm taking the end of your post and making a sig line out of it.
edit on 24-1-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: to add a PS

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Perhaps a question for "TIME" would be: What "TIME" is "IT"?

And a possible answer would be: It's "TIME" for "Creation" to wake up. It's "TIME" to win against "TIME".

[Just a thought).

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

i just posted reply in another thread concerning time, i think u are close with that riddle of yours.

If all is one,
everything is everytime everywhere (thats obvious ).. why the hell we bother with time then.. whats behind it?

i like the idea posted here about light speed, which i would interpret like this: lets assume that one is always moving in speed of light, or better say his reality is moving like that, and if he actually somehow starts movement equal speed of light (not sure about direction ..
ups), one would get behind his percieved reality, and got to point where all is still, all is one ? and would about time travel possible from here.. or its actually time travel?..just thoughts..

edit on 27-1-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Hey little dude,its me again,did you notice the middle east crises,this frequencie is so not cool unc,so not,they are really trying my patience.i didnt even see it coming unc,i dont belive in the NWO unc,but i tell you what,every thing is happening ,just like dominos,specific dominoes placed to fall in the exact order in which they are suppose to fall,the sad thing about all this is,the frequence is to high at this point to even bother with trying to stop it,its unreal what ever or who ever is transmitting these waves,it started with the movie inception,with that movie they taught humans about the inner core of what a metmeanochi is, so that the door can open in the brain,and so it will be easy to do what they do,and thats to

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

6;58,The war in the middle east,is starting ,whats next?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

6;58,The war in the middle east,is starting ,whats next?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

well lil is so cool,its over with,i tried,but the humans didnt want to listen,i hat to be right all the time unc,so im going for the gut against the &^%$%^^ .

I always wondered why all the movies coming out was dealing with the mind.

Like i told you ,they are trying to open the minds of humans for this reason,the reason to creat what is going on today.

The frequencie of 2011 was so high and so powerful with energy it didnt make since,but the incredible thing about it,i wasnt the only one that heared ,every one felt the frequencie get hire,post all over the other sites and this site heared,but they didnt know what it was. 'it was man made lil dud'

They are using the frequncies to make all the events in this video come true,as well as others.

Now they have a movie coming out with a man taking a pill,and when he takes the pill he is able to use 100% of brain,or something like that !

Some one hacked my yahoo account,i hope you got my pm on the other site.

Im going for the gut shot lil dude,the big one,the la cream la ala lobster ,lol.
'Im bringing the son of all suns back'

I remeber the day when you should me that video and you asked me what i thought?
I told you i got dizzy ,i almost passed out, and i was sea sick for 3 days,i also told you that that video has a spell in it,it wasnt right.
Then i find out that the video was that of you no who.

I wont say i feel sorry for him,i really have no remorse,because that lady was a gemini,i cried for 3min 4 seconds,using 1.8% of my gift and prayed to the God Mercury for her healing.

What happened to that dude was a very powerful mind spell, that i think got in his computer.
The only thing that saddens me is that he was trying to get out.

'like a traped person within himself, but with out himself'
'He was in a live inception process' amazing unc.

i say this unc,because somthing happened to me on here last week,well after i went to sleep and woke up.

last week i come on the ats,and i go to a certain thread looking at a utube video.
It had the same effect on me as that other video did.

I swear to the Mother of all life,this was the most AMAZING moment in my entire life,'well the top 4'

i woke up and

All I saw was this, I was about to piss on my self, I thought I was dead, all I saw was my hands ,my body ,the room, the out side...every where, just like that video lil dude.....except...it was in 'Red'. It lasted for over 5 minutes.
As I fell on knees just looking around at how fantastic it looked,i found out something unc.

I found out 2 things when that happened.
1. Theres a video, if not videos, if not a program ,that is circulating all over,becareful when going to uttube or the web period.
2. i just cant share what #2 is unc,becuse im going to use that to venture into somethng else,i will let you know #2 next year.

So now its my turn to ask a question.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

i &^%$%^ up unc,i wasnt strong enough ,im a failure.i countered over 3123 scenarios,just one more unc,this woudnt of never happened,pm on here or the other sites im on,they hacked my yahoo and google ,and im always being tracked by some typign reconicion program and some frecuncie mind thing.

i trid unc,i tried.
The national flag of Japan is a white rectangular flag with a large red disk (representing the sun) in the center.

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

The world just wont stop believing these events,they just dont understand what they are doing to them selves.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Hey little dude,its me again,did you notice the middle east crises,this frequencie is so not cool unc,so not,they are really trying my patience.i didnt even see it coming unc,i dont belive in the NWO unc,but i tell you what,every thing is happening ,just like dominos,specific dominoes placed to fall in the exact order in which they are suppose to fall,the sad thing about all this is,the frequence is to high at this point to even bother with trying to stop it,its unreal what ever or who ever is transmitting these waves,it started with the movie inception,with that movie they taught humans about the inner core of what a metmeanochi is, so that the door can open in the brain,and so it will be easy to do what they do,and thats to

en.wikipedia.org...

PS I don't believe in the NWO either, or in the sense that it ever really happened to begin with as GHB claimed. Russia is back in full force with a vengeance packed up with China another formidable force.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If I was as smart as you lil dude, I would have been able stop the Japan incident.
This is why I did that thread on; I have a question to answer in 3 days, as well as this thread.

I have 3 days to answer a question thats very important., page 1Topic started on 19-1-2011 @ 06:34 PM by Immortalgemini527 .... edit on 19-1- 2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given). reply posted on 19-1-2011 ...
67.228.0.162-static.reverse.softlayer.com/forum/thread653124/pg1

When they asked me about the sun, I knew it was coming but I didn’t know how, I went after every scenario their was in the matrix of life, when I answered the question I figured they would go in another direction.

posted on 19-1-2011 @ 08:37 AM this post

‘I remember the day I went into the rabbits hole unc to ask about that stupid Jerusalem video.’
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just came out the rabbits hole, loll asked them was it aliens and what’s there soul purpose, they said.

'Do you think it’s possible that a human can someday create the sun'

so I ask you all, is it?

I have no idea in gods life what that has to do with my question!

The reason why I asked that, well.

I Struck a deal

Copy written 1-19-2045 8;16 am, silen`I, Ig527,the end of the 13th sign.
'The Gods are happy'

>'the gods are happy' you make me sick some times.
me too.
i Have one question, why the 2045 ?

………………………………................................................................................................

In life there are rules to every thing, everything has a rule, and one most trusted rule amongst us,
'direct literacy of knowledge is detrimental to your gift as well as the frequencies and energy of life’

So if you ever here some one predict a prophecies on a certain date, then they are ‘with out knowing’ causing it to happen, as once it’s said, that when the bidding goes on inside. The rabbit’s hole.

You can always tell which side they are on.

As for me unc, I respect it, I can easily say this and that, so I always try to put it in a riddle unc. That’s why all the gods love me unc, because I have never broke the rules of such a gift.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what to say, but that’s a start, I thought about it hard this morning, I really don’t think that its possible, I am very lost, this question is very important, maybe its a riddle, maybe the whole concept is wrong, I just don’t understand what this had to do with what my whole objective was.

Can man create the sun if possible? I think I have to make a whole new thread asking this question, I have 3 days.
================================================================

posted on 21-1-2011 @ 11:58 AM this post

If i would of answered yes, the SUN can be created then i would of been the cause of over 500 plus people dying.

It seems that this scientist, who is working on some kind of energy project, forgot to take some kind of medication that his daughter found, in a rush she so happened to leave his medicine in a place where he couldn’t find it.
He eventually found his medicine, and after 5 years of taking this medicine at precisely 9 am cen time every day, on this day he took his medicine 2 hours after the fact.
Apparently he missed one single ) 0, in an data program that set things in motion for this event to happen, an event that moved the earth ....0.12 degrees off its axis.

It apparently happened in between the Sagittarius and the Scorpio date of time, which is between October and December; the sun in the video was a clue of an explosion as well as a clue to the point that it was a source of energy of over whelming circumstances. Its funny but the man is Chinese and his birthday in Chinese is the sign of a serpent, loll.

So now, I have to make sure he takes his meds on time, that’s the last step, everything will be ok after that.

The person> = a Chinese man with the birth day in the astrological zodiac of the serpent. check .Snake>Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Snake are seductive, gregarious, introverted, generous, charming, good with money, analytical, insecure, jealous, slightly dangerous, smart, they rely on gut feelings, are hard-working and intelligent. Compatible with Rooster or Ox.

The date> in between the Scorpio and Sagittarius month. Check
The cause> an explosion from a data input that was wrongly inputted because of medication, the SUN. check.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111111

when in fact
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000011111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111
it was missing one ,0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all of your support and I will see you next year in June ,so we can stop the 2012 event, it seems that a conjured metmeanochi is very weak if caught on time.
I just came out the hole to give you all the good news, now; it’s up to you to believe that your sign has changed.
They are going to counter in some way shape or form once the frequency is over the air waves of life, and they will come up with something else...very very soon.

Real people with real gifts will have to go by the real rules, ‘always leave the eye and ears with no eyes and ears’

Next time unc, don’t pay attention to the hand writing.

1st, Always pay attention to the numbers.> Japan was hit by one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded on March 11.

posted on 19-1-2011
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000011111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111

2nd The first 20 words will always hold the first clue.
'Do you think it’s possible that a human can someday create the sun'
SUN ,unc, whats japans flag ?

Japan's nuclear safety agency says the operator of the country's troubled nuclear complex repeatedly failed to make crucial inspections of equipment in the weeks before it was crippled in the quake and tsunami.

It seems that this scientist, who is working on some kind of energy project, forgot to take some kind of medication that his daughter found, in a rush she so happened to leave his medicine in a place where he couldn’t find it.
He eventually found his medicine, and after 5 years of taking this medicine at precisely 9 am cen time every day, on this day he took his medicine 2 hours after the fact.
Apparently he missed one single ) 0, in an data program that set things in motion for this event to happen, an event that moved the earth ....0.12 degrees off its axis.

energy project

3rd Watch the flip ??????????

The person> = a Chinese man with the birth day in the astrological zodiac of the serpent. check .Snake>Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Snake are seductive, gregarious, introverted, generous, charming, good with money, analytical, insecure, jealous, slightly dangerous, smart, they rely on gut feelings, are hard-working and

a Chinese man

a Chinese man

A japenes man .

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ ’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ ’’’’’’’’’

Its 2 more threads coming unc, it might be 5, it might even be 2,‘naww’ unc ,minus 1 what I said when I said it might be 2 lol , I tell you this because maybe 1 day

Remeber unc!,a metmeanochi is no diffrent then a preacher inside a church, trying to heal some one on a sunday morinig program.lil does that preacher know,if they all believed foreal,then they could actually be healed.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

1111 The world just wont stop believing these events,they just dont understand what they are doing to them selves.

Hi Immortal Gem, I've found myself thinking about you this last week. Weird eh. I was expecting you to post again here soon, and you did.
All this doom and gloom lately, all the fearmongering among the news shows, and people on this site, they don't realize that they're making it worse. The more doom I hear, the more I try not to think about it. We have such a beautiful world, but people don't realize that they're creating their future reality, they don't realize that by worrying, and trying to find worse case scenarios, that they are going to make bad things happen.
People are even inventing new bad scenarios, that are not happening, yet. It seems too many people want to see it all fall apart. It's very sad.

I guess that's why I've been thinking of you, you know that we create our future reality, and sometimes it's a bad one.

So if you ever here some one predict a prophecies on a certain date, then they are ‘with out knowing’ causing it to happen, as once it’s said, that when the bidding goes on inside. The rabbit’s hole.

I'm trying to stay busy, being thankful of our Mother Earth, trying to close out the prophecies, avoiding thinking of the fear that's out there, I have no fear anymore, just gratitude.

We don't know when, how, or what is going to happen, but people are getting frightening with their thoughts. I've always had this understanding of the way it works. I hope people find something good soon to think about.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

> Creating a sun on Earth

I'm starting to really dig his vids. He sort of comes across as a goofy guy, but I like the way his vids are produced. They're comprehensive and fast flowing which makes them great to watch.

What do ya think of Brian Cox?

> I'll get back to you on other points of your post in pm later on.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

'Do you think it’s possible that a human can someday create the sun?'
‘SUN’ japans flag, rebuilding process of Japan

2045= 2 +4+5=11
2045= 2045, WHY not 2345, the 3 was missing on purpose.

3rd month 11th day

It seems that this scientist, who is working on some kind of energy project.
Energy project, >nuke facility’

The sun in the video was a clue of an explosion as well as a clue to the point that it was a source of energy of over whelming circumstances.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111111
What else could I have done Snow Spirit?
I tried my best to stop it, or at least send it another direction, but with this man made frequencies in the air, and people conjuring the 11th doomsday every day, in every scenario, it’s very hard.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream, page 1
West Coast Quake Warning through March19th, 2011

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*,

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

Now it seems that they are focusing on California, and with the entire mind metmeanochis in the world, the net, in books etc etc etc, most likely it will happen.

I was thinking about you and another poster on here on the 12th,but my spirit was very fragile at the time, the force was not good ,and still isn’t ,as I think of the humans that are probably dying slow underneath rubble, and water., kids with out a family ,and family with out family.

I did this post when I felt the energy in 2011 as well as the frequencies

This post

WHAT IN GODS GREEN EARTH IS GOING ON?
This frequency that’s in the air is so high and on point, it doesn’t make since I swear. I got people reading thoughts around me , my ‘HD AQUA EXTRA DIAMOND CLARITY all my life I have heard these frequencies, but not like this year, it was very unusual to me, but I was happy as hell when every one else heard it to…around the world.

Students on High school talking about ''Humming, Helicopter like sounds'' and HAARP

My husband woke up.

I used to always wonder why the other side was bent on opening the humans mind in ways that if they don’t know or don’t understand, then it will open up doors that are detrimental to the air waves and energy of life.

Inception
Knowing
Limitless

11 11
Curiosity quickly turns to obsession, and Joseph soon realizes that this number holds a horrific meaning not only to him but possibly to all of religion.

Other terrible events will happen due to all these movies coming out, from the past and in the near future. THE Movie 2012 is still in effect ,its still strong and wont go away unilt,2 things happen, one will be a tornado in a populated city, and the other will be a vicious spewing of lava, after those 2 events ,it will be over …unless another movie dealing with the world will end scenario comes out.

I need people like you on the side that I am on, it will help a whole lot, if not, these people will think into existents of this planet the most catastrophic events in history, and every event will break the record of the previous event, why.

Because they know how it works, they know how to use it, they know how to create the future, and I think they even got an idea on the
‘MAN MADE FREQUENCIES LEVEL THAT CAN BE HEARD BY HUMANS TO A POINT IN WHICH THEY CAN EASILY MAKE EVENTS HAPPEN;

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What else could I have done Snow Spirit? I tried my best to stop it, or at least send it another direction, but with this man made frequencies in the air, and people conjuring the 11th doomsday every day, in every scenario, it’s very hard.

Too many people wanting the doom. Too many people working against you and your type (helpers, good energy types).

I know you're trying as hard as you can, as is everyone on the side of what's good and right.

11 11 Curiosity quickly turns to obsession, and Joseph soon realizes that this number holds a horrific meaning not only to him but possibly to all of religion.

Side note, in numerology, my name number is an 11, and my birth date a 1.
Apparently, that makes me a highly spiritual being. ?

Religion? - don't believe in it. They've lied and hidden to much for the sake of control.

We are all creators.

I will keep on thinking of only the good, this poor Mother Earth has gone through so much.
Peace and happy travels.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by snowspirit

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*,

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

Now it seems that they are focusing on California, and with the entire mind metmeanochis in the world, the net, in books etc etc etc, most likely it will happen.

Update

news.yahoo.com...

Just the way reality is

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join