It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange emissions by the sun are suddenly mutating matter on Earth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Not that it has anything to do with the main source of this thread, but the relentless and futile desire to see humanity develop superpowers, particularly within the span of one generation is, I believe, pure narcissism. However, I also imagine that narcissism is, unfortunately, inherent in our species, at least collectively.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Oh man...the Creationists are going to have a field day with this news! Carbon 14 doesnt appear as stable as we thought apparently....however The scientists (Ive only read the DISCOVERY NEWS article so far and thats what Im basing my post on...if the other articles suggest something otherwise then I appologize) don't seem to be suggesting that it Changes....through time...but rather that it fluxuates. So I imagine Carbon 14 might still be somewhat reliable (of course Creationists wont see it that way) I also didnt see any indication that it was doing other things to matter, other than causing the fluxuation of the decay rate...so "mutate" is perhaps not the best word. Also they are not suggesting that this is something NEW.....as in that it is something our sun has JUST started to do...but rather that it is simply a new discovery about how the Suns particles may interact with matter.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

My thought entirely.....does this mean our means of Carbon Dating maybe Extremely out kilter if it changes from season to season........1000 years depending on the slowing or speeding up of the decay rates maybe 2000 years our time line in history may be very askew.
Nice find OP S+F.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This video is great stuff and even better news for all. All of existence has always been solar. Religions only hide the fact behind signs, symbols, and mythological allegory. If the whole 2012 thing is to be, and we are waiting for the return of the Son (Sun), it can mark the next major evolutionary event in life to bring in the Age of Aquarius - the Age of Man. The time of "universal consciousness". Just listen to the lectures from Brian Wilcox, Michael Tsarion, or Gregg Braden and you will hear the coming of what will be. Listen to the lectures by the late Ian Xel Lungold (who created the Mayan Codex to fuse the Mayan calendar with the Gregorian calendar). It is a wonderful time coming. Of course, there will be a lot of resistance, especially by TPTB. However, they will slowly lose their grip and, as more and more awaken, we will change the world and evolve from statism.

We have to.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rarelibra
Brian Wilcox, Michael Tsarion, or Gregg Braden

Well did listen to them a while ago but when Mr Wilcox was spreading the news some big event was coming about disclosure. And everybody mind was on the loose mine included. And nothing happened I begun to think to not follow the horde anymore. So I try to stick at the more credible people whom I think that are Interesting to follow from a save distance!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Still amazing though, we will become the "greys"

I always suspected that greys were just time-travelling humans from the distant future.

Greys were actually humans who were genetically modified by the dracos.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
Yay for evolution

Not always 'yay'. Historically, not all species benefited from it. Some went extinct because they did not evolve fast enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join