It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - No camera footage = No plane. A reasonable assumption.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

According to whom? The truthers? Yeah, they are wrong. Most of the fuselage was inside, along with the engines, and some of the wings. Geeze where do you pick this tripe up??

lol, even you guys can't seem to agree on stuff...
The hole was NOT big enough for the engines to go in, let alone the tail and wings..

Show me "pre collapse" hole big enough...
Bet you don't..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by GenRadek
Most of the fuselage was inside, along with the engines, and some of the wings.

You know, what a coincidence that in all four "plane crashes," they all enveloped in their targets where most of their evidence would be hidden. Hmmm.

You mean when a plane crashes into a large building, the debris [gasp] goes inside??????????!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You mean when a plane crashes into a large building, the debris [gasp] goes inside??????????!!!!!

Show me all the mass amounts of plane debris inside those three buildings.

Noticed you didn't comment about the Shanks "crash." You agree too that it's absurd the debris went inside the ground?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So you're NOT going to show me this HUGE hole.??
Hmmm, ok....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

According to whom? The truthers? Yeah, they are wrong. Most of the fuselage was inside, along with the engines, and some of the wings. Geeze where do you pick this tripe up??

lol, even you guys can't seem to agree on stuff...
The hole was NOT big enough for the engines to go in, let alone the tail and wings..

What the heck are you yammering about??

Who doesnt agree that the plane went inside the building, along with most of the debris? Gee, from my viewpoint its been you truthers all along. The main fuselage went in, along with the engines and the wingspan between the fuselage body and engine, where it is most built up. As for the rest of the wings they shattered on impact, along with the tail. Its like you have never seen a plane crash before, or have any concept of them.

Show me "pre collapse" hole big enough...
Bet you don't..

Betchya I can!

The "precollapse" hole was plenty big enough for it all to fit. The fuselage body itself is about 12' 4" wide (if you count the fairings for the landing gear and connections to the wings, a little bit more at the base in the middle) . Including the width of the engines and such, the total size of the hole was about 96ft. Yep, seems big enough to take the plane in.

www.oilempire.us...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a great photo here:

www.oilempire.us...

Well pay up! I showed it!
edit on 1/7/2011 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Here is the official report on the damage done to the Pentagon by Flight 77.

www.fire.nist.gov...

Around page 16, there is a fairly decent picture of the left side of the impact area pre-collapse. If you are looking for a cartoon cutout of an airliner, you are going to be disappointed. You will however, see where the airliner destroyed the outer wall and buckled the building supports.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Show me all the mass amounts of plane debris inside those three buildings.

Noticed you didn't comment about the Shanks "crash." You agree too that it's absurd the debris went inside the ground?

And round and round the wheel of ignorance spins again! I'm gettiin sick of this ride.

Go back a few pictures and see the photos of the debris inside. Also, I want you to tell me what happens to a plane when it catches fire. I'll give you a hint:

Before:

During:

After:

Compare with Pentagon scene:

Are you starting to understand why you are wrong in your assumptions?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Go back a few pictures and see the photos of the debris inside. Also, I want you to tell me what happens to a plane when it catches fire. I'll give you a hint:

After:

OK, show me something that looks like that in the Pentagon.

You're still mum about my Shanksville question.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

So where did you think the debris is going to wind up when you hit a building with an airliner at 500 mph?

Or are you one of those @#$%^ who insist the plane should have just bounced off the building like in a
Roadrunner cartoon....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Doesn't matter what I think. Show me this mass amounts of plane debris that's supposedly inside the Pentagon . . . and that was inside the ground in Shanksville for that matter.

PS - I highly recommend you don't insult me anymore and apologize to me unless you want me to totally embarrass you in front of ATS about one of your Shanksville beliefs as I mention in my Shanks thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

C Ring - hole left by debris

Notice debris inside the hole

This link has several pictures of one of the jet engines being recovered from the Pentagon

jpdesm.pagesperso-orange.fr...

or our we playing delusional games where you demand evidence, we furnish it, then you proceed to ignore
everything we just provided.....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The only one's who are delusional are the ones who think those few pieces of unburnt debris outside the C hole and one engine ring allegedly inside constitutes a "mass amount" of debris.

Insult me one more time and prepared to be embarrassed.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by thedman

PS - I highly recommend you don't insult me anymore and apologize to me unless you want me to totally embarrass you in front of ATS about one of your Shanksville beliefs as I mention in my Shanks thread.

Please allow this info, so that I for one can witness HIM embarrass himself.

Check-out the "WOOPS" link in my signature.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The "precollapse" hole was plenty big enough for it all to fit. The fuselage body itself is about 12' 4" wide (if you count the fairings for the landing gear and connections to the wings, a little bit more at the base in the middle) . Including the width of the engines and such, the total size of the hole was about 96ft. Yep, seems big enough to take the plane in.

Man, you are good...
Even NIST doesn't agree with a 96' hole...
Maybe you need to talk to them..

BTW, Weedwhacker doesn't agree that the engines went inside..
He stated they disintigrated on impact and bounced off the walls, or something like that

Ohh and other reports stated the wings didn't penetrate as you'd expect because the "sort of liquefied and passed through the wall with little damage...

You believers are more scattered than us crazy truthers with your explanations..

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by ATH911

C Ring - hole left by debris

Notice debris inside the hole

This link has several pictures of one of the jet engines being recovered from the Pentagon

jpdesm.pagesperso-orange.fr...

or our we playing delusional games where you demand evidence, we furnish it, then you proceed to ignore
everything we just provided.....

That's always been a fascinating pic..
A huge almost perfectly round hole with very little debris and certainly no large ,solid deris in sight that may have caused it...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

That's always been a fascinating pic..
A huge almost perfectly round hole with very little debris and certainly no large ,solid deris in sight that may have caused it...

And where's all the fire residue from the fireball of debris that supposedly caused that C hole?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Ok I see that my hint went completely over your head
And we are not trying to insult you here, but i mean at least start comprehending what is being said to you.

But I guess I have to simplify this even further.

Do you see the first photo of the Airbus A340? notice how big it is?
See the second photo of it on fire? Notice it skidded off the runway. No large crash. It was intact at start of fire.
Did you see the third/fourth/fifth photos of it? Did you notice how by fire alone, the plane was nearly 1/2 gone? i mean the entire top half gone, missing, vanished! Poof! Where did it go?
Well, it burned. Melted. Destroyed by fire. Now, onto the Pentagon photo. What is happening inside? Its burning! Flames from one side of the impact hole to the other. The interior is also burning as well. Deep inside. Fire everywhere. Now the plane is inside this fire. But here is something else. It crashed into the Pentagon. At nearly 500mph. What happens when a plane crashes at that speed? It gets obliterated into much smaller pieces.

Now lets put it all together. Take the photo of the burned AirbusA340. Now imagine smashing it to bits, collecting it all together, and throwing it into the Pentagon, and set it ALL on fire. What is going to happen to those smashed bits of airliner? OH and lets not forget what else! A section of the Pentagon collapsed on it. Gee what would THAT do to the aircraft's burning remains inside?

Have I simplified it enough for you? I fear getting smacked by a Mod for having to put this in a rude-sounding method, but I mean, geeze, start comprehending what is being said!

[note to mods, I apologize if I sound condiscending or rude, but I cannot make this any simpler than it already is. ]

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Flat out lie and untruth!!!!

He stated they disintigrated on impact and bounced off the walls, or something like that

Typical, typical, typical, typical....lie, distort, alter what someone has said to fit your own "pet delusions.....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So..How many kgs of debris was recovered outside the Pentagon.??

I have seen little piles but not much..
Ohh, remember I said "outside"...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Flat out lie and untruth!!!!

Typical, typical, typical, typical....lie, distort, alter what someone has said to fit your own "pet delusions.....

LMAO, weedy boy, do I have to go back to other threads to find your posts.??
Or maybe you edited them...
What I said is a reasonable copy of what YOU stated...

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join