It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon - No camera footage = No plane. A reasonable assumption.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Having a problem with reading comprehension and logic?

The debris pictured (here it is again) was found in service road right outside the hole outside the C Ring hole

Now how did it get there....? Santa? Easter Bunny? Kansas tornado? How about was from AA77 after
penetrating through the building and coming to rest in the service road .......

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Please source this:

....if a 100.000+ kg plane ....

Just to be absolutely clear, and remove any doubt so that my point can't be twisted back around, back in black....you are inferring here, in a discussion about the "debris" from American 77 at the Pentagon, that there should be, in your words written:

.... a 100.000+ kg plane....

That is 100,000+. Meaning, more than 100,000 kg (for U.S. readers, that is 220,000 pounds...MORE than 220,000 pounds....of actual, physical airframe and equipment and furnishings).

Source for this amount of mass, please? (Careful....to be fair, I will warn you, it's a trick question).

BUT, this little exercise is intended as a learning experience......and a lesson in hyperbole and exagerration, and their all-too-frequent use in these "debates". Usually, 99.9% of the time? From the "9/11 conspiracy" trusters.......and truth deniers.
edit on 7 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

WTF WW, empty it's around 60,000 kgs...Depending on configuration...
Big frikkin deal.....
Again no facts from you, just rants...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Having a problem with reading comprehension and logic?

The debris pictured (here it is again) was found in service road right outside the hole outside the C Ring hole

Now how did it get there....? Santa? Easter Bunny? Kansas tornado? How about was from AA77 after
penetrating through the building and coming to rest in the service road .......

LMAO, the photo CLEARLY shows that debris has been stacked up so I'm not sure, did the DHS employee santa and the Easter Bunny to stack it up?
Who knows..

But it CLEARLY was NOT found in that position....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Yes there are pictures - they are in FBI custody. FBI evidence gathering teams were with the search & recovery
crews in the building. When something was found - aircraft debris or human remains the FBI teams would
photograph in SITU (thats means in place) before it was removed

Several pictures were released as part of Moussaoui trial

Most of the pictures will remain in FBI files - decorum and sensativity to families prevent public disclosure

*snip*Mod Note: Important 9/11 Forum Policy - Please Review This Link.

Get copy of FIREFIGHT - describes in detail the procedures used to recover remains

edit on Fri Jan 7 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

it was pished to side - can see the debris resting against oposite wall of service road

Debris was shoved to side to clear path for firemen to fight the fires

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Yes there are pictures - they are in FBI custody. FBI evidence gathering teams were with the search & recovery
crews in the building. When something was found - aircraft debris or human remains the FBI teams would
photograph in SITU (thats means in place) before it was removed

Several pictures were released as part of Moussaoui trial

Most of the pictures will remain in FBI files - decorum and sensativity to families prevent public disclosure

Ah, so the photos of these alleged dead passengers still strapped in their seats inside the Pentagon that would totally proved Flight 77 crashed there just "happened" to not be publicly released in the trial photos, BUT other gruesome photos of dead Pentagon employees were released, skipping the decorum and sensitivity to those victims families. How convenient.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

it was pished to side - can see the debris resting against oposite wall of service road

Debris was shoved to side to clear path for firemen to fight the fires

Funny, your post made out that's where it was found as your "santa and Easter Bunny" quip suggests you didn't think it had been touched..

Please get your story straight...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Ah, so the photos of these alleged dead passengers still strapped in their seats inside the Pentagon that would totally proved Flight 77 crashed there just "happened" to not be publicly released in the trial photos, BUT other gruesome photos of dead Pentagon employees were released, skipping the decorum and sensitivity to those victims families. How convenient.

Did that have proper funerals for these FULL bodies.?
I don't recall any such event...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Rescue crews were able to pull Calley's body from Flight 77's wreckage. Now, after a long period of hesitation, Jensen plans to let the Pacific waters take her cremated remains.

www.gilroydispatch.com...

At 10:30 a.m., Saturday, September 15, 2001, funeral services for Mrs. Barbara Olson will be held at the Cathedral of Saint Thomas More 3901 Cathedral Lane, Arlington, Virginia. Funeral services will immediately follow Saturday's regularly scheduled 9:30 a.m. Mass.

www.highbeam.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by tommyjo
Parts of the tail section... were found

Where?

T. Carter stated that she saw tail wreckage on the grass. It isn't just T. Carter that mentions that tail wreckage was found.

"Members of Congress have been shuttled to the site to inspect the damage. Rep. Judy Biggert (R-Ill.) made the trip on Thursday. She saw remnants of the airplane. ''There was a seat from a plane, there was part of the tail

From

www.911myths.com...

Allyn E. Kilsheimer a blast engineer called into the investigation. "I held in my hand the tail section of the plane

From

911research.wtc7.net...

See following article.

www.rense.com...

Not every image of the wreckage has made it out into the public domain.

TJ

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Thanks for the reply .

I don't want to sound morbid but there is no mention of a body with Olsen..
With Jensen it says ashes but all the link states is that the officials gave him the wedding ring they retrieved.,.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Not every image of the wreckage has made it out into the public domain.

Isn't that convenient.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Roll your eyes and one line irrelevant post??

"Mock" all you want, on the pain and suffering of the ones who lost loved ones.

Meanwhile, why not PROVE that you have some sort of point, with some evidence such as.....oh, some public domain photos of any other airplane crash. ANY at all, that shows every gory detail, every victim's body, everything. ALL OF IT.

Same with every media-worthy bus or train crash...ANYTHING at all, just one example where it is complete, entire and all in the public domain, and online for the ghouls of this world to view at their leisure.

Or else, IF you cannot comply, then go sit in a corner and contemplate what a terrible thing you do here, to the memories of those people. Hope you can live with yourself afterwards. Most people have morals and principles.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Meanwhile, why not PROVE that you have some sort of point, with some evidence such as.....oh, some public domain photos of any other airplane crash. ANY at all, that shows every gory detail,

Asking for a photo of a tail section piece is gory?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Perhaps you should ask Staff Sgt. Mark Williams, US Army?

www.usatoday.com...

When Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

"It was the worst thing you can imagine," said Williams, whose squad from Fort Belvoir, Va., entered the building, less than four hours after the terrorist attack. "I wanted to cry from the minute I walked in. But I have soldiers under me and I had to put my feelings aside."

If you ever met Staff Sgt Mark Williams would call him a liar to his face?

TJ

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The story mentions her body being pulled from the wreckage.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Meanwhile, why not PROVE that you have some sort of point, with some evidence such as.....oh, some public domain photos of any other airplane crash. ANY at all, that shows every gory detail, every victim's body, everything. ALL OF IT.

We don't need such prove in most crash scenes because you know what usually stands out.??

The frikkin plane..!!!!!
We don't see much of a plane at the Pentagon...

I know, apart from on 9/11 why don't YOU show me pics from a plane crash where so little is seen of the PLANE....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

The story mentions her body being pulled from the wreckage.

Yeah I saw that so it seems strange that it says they gave him the ring back...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If you ever met Staff Sgt Mark Williams would call him a liar to his face?

Where did I call him a liar?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

there are other stories about how credit cards and other stuff was returned to the families. In the case of this story, they were talking about a couple and their love.....mentioning the ring makes sense

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join