It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Jesus revealed Christ Consciousness on Christmas - thru Beyonce?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

I'm not trying to be mean I will try to say this in the most positive way. ATS might not be the best place for deep confessions of a personal nature like the ones you are making. If you are looking for help i'm sure there are several new age or spiritual forums on the internet where the people might be a little bit more friendly.
In some ways ATS might be the last place I would recommend for any type of self help and therapy.

edit on 26-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

Aww thanks for the suggestion, but I don't mind whatsoever. I enjoy seeing how low people can go with the scum comments, it just reinforces my point. I place value on all of the great ATS peeps!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

With the direction your threads are going in would recommend you take a look at gnosticism it might be somthing up your alley.
gnosis.org...
www.earlychristianwritings.com...
cheers

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah

With the direction your threads are going in would recommend you take a look at gnosticism it might be somthing up your alley.
gnosis.org...
www.earlychristianwritings.com...
cheers

How thoughtful of you, thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Identical, May 21 '10

CHECK THE DATE THERE DETECTIVE, I POSTED THAT TODAY SMART GUY. ITS MINE, THE SAME PERSON HAHAHAHAHAAAA.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Identical, May 21 '10

ITS MIIIIIINE - TRUST !!!

edit on 26-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: EDIT

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Weird, my bad then. I couldn't find the date, so I checked back in the replies - it went all the way to May.

Then good on you, regardless of my bad detective work, interesting experience. Considering it's Beyonce of all people.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Identical, May 21 '10

NO PROB BABE - IM GLAD U FOUND IT

edit on 26-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: EDIT

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Can't blame me for being careful, pretty outstanding. Good job again.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
this reminds me of a set of books , written i believe bya gentile man named Neal Donald Walsh and the books are called conversations with god ,and the same thing happened to him he started writing a letter to the universe or god i cant remember ,but anyway he ended up writing 3 books from an energy that was writing through him , and i must say its very impressive , you sould give it a try if you have time , good luck

Nephi

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Can't blame me for being careful, pretty outstanding. Good job again.

Thanks! I can't! YOU ATS FOLKS ARE ON THE BALL FOR SURE!
I'm still kinda freaked out that this happened, I have that whole thing printed out and I keep reading it like every 10 minutes. I know its not THAT COOL to everyone, but I'll prolly have it all memorized by tomorrow.

TAKE CARE SMARTIE PANTS!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
this reminds me of a set of books , written i believe bya gentile man named Neal Donald Walsh and the books are called conversations with god ,and the same thing happened to him he started writing a letter to the universe or god i cant remember ,but anyway he ended up writing 3 books from an energy that was writing through him , and i must say its very impressive , you sould give it a try if you have time , good luck

Nephi

Wow thanks, love the positive comments.... now I keep looking at the 3 printed out pages and wish it didn't stop, it was like pure information coming from somewhere very seriously and assertive. I don't even talk like that. I emailed it to my friends and told them how it happened, they were all freaked out because I don't say things like that - I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF UNDERSTANDING ABOUT JESUS PERIOD.
edit on 26-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: e

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

My,

If you have had Jesus revealed to you, you are blessed beyond belief.

If you are full of #, you are damned beyond belief.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
When will people realise that this illiminati/religion/spiritual/magical/mystical link to music all stems from a Jay-Z PR brainstorm.
It would seem they are working overtime still trying to convince us that somehow rap music and specifically Beyonce is somehow akin to messengers.
Pretty sickening to be honest, desperation holds no bounds.
edit on 26-12-2010 by keepithush because: cos for

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!

OMG.....

OK.... I apologise for my earlier mocking.

I too have just had an exceptionally powerful spiritual experience.... even more so than my NDE and Ascent into heaven (a tip of the hat for those who know that actually happened) and this one came from a song too..

Man... I'm trembling.

The lyrics and emotion pour from this song.... Jesus actually touched me....in a special place.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

My,

If you have had Jesus revealed to you, you are blessed beyond belief.

If you are full of #, you are damned beyond belief.

I promise on my eyes, ouch, it really happened. I think we've all had simple thoughts, phrases, or feelings pop in our heads and maybe think that came or "channeled" from somewhere else. But this just went on and on for hours. I would actually stop between thoughts because my mind was clear, close my eyes, and get another "phrase" or "feeling" and it just kept coming. After I stopped writing, I was still connected to the Christ Consciousness but we weren't exchanging information. It was more eurphoria I just could feel we were still connected and I was amazed and repeating in my mind "omg you really came to me, you are really real, you really brought this to me" and I kept getting thoughts back like "LOL, yes this is real, yes I'm real, you got all that so you can't doubt this when its over, don't question this, accept truth for once." And I'm really going to.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Hello.

Firstly, thank you for sharing.

Secondly, congratulations on your opening / experience. I find it amazing when one opens themselves to the universe / Christ Consciousness / Jesus / etc (broad stroke here, I know...) and begins to join the higher levels of self(less) resonance. It does feel wonderful, doesn't it? And it does amaze me all the different triggers there are for people in this world... the irony brought by Beyonce as a trigger for a crown opening... hehehe.. oh, Spirit does have a sense of humour!

Thirdly, tip top to bigdaddy7ft. What an unusually large amount of negativity for an ATS thread... What's that old saying "Take it with a grain of salt..."

Lastly, I hope you continue to journey up the resonance path... IMHO, its amazing what individuals can do when they remove their own blinders and initiate their full potential.

Taleo.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

WOW,

You are so lucky experiencing Jesus.

Lots of love to you from a Jesus believer.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Very uplifting message. I can say i have had a similar experience a time or two in my life. For me, it was a blank piece of paper and a 4-colored clicky ink pen (red/blue/black/green i think were the colors). What started as my usual scribblings, soon things started to take shape. Before I knew it, I had drawn out an amazing landscape that my hands or mind had never created before. Time flew by, and I had this feeling that it wasn't me. I never attributed it to a spiritual/religion/god/deity tho. Never was a religious person, so I guess maybe I missed my little speech from the man upstairs, but that's not the point. What I realized is that, even after XX amount of years on this Earth, there was still something new that I had discovered about myself in a completely accidental way.

What I'm trying to say My is, you have a gift. You're introduction thread when you first came to ATS was one of the most eloquent written pieces I have read on ATS. Sure it might not have come across as a topic to discuss around the dinner table, but it had the emotions and feelings of a human being. So to say that you don't have a very in-depth understanding of creative writing and the essentials of grammar, would be like trying to say the moon is rectangular or something similar, hehe.

I hope I don't take away from the feeling and emotion of the experience. In fact, I am a bit envious, because I remember what a similar experience was like. I just would like to stress though that this interpretation of Beyonce's song was ultimately written with your physical hands. So take credit where credit is due! Doesn't hurt to have faith, but it also doesn't hurt to realize that a beautiful creature has a tendancy of creating beauty....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My,

If this is bull# and lies - you have had it.

In this world and the next.

People who make fun of prophecies and/or Jesus are gone - the end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join