It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Jesus revealed Christ Consciousness on Christmas - thru Beyonce?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

And you need to stop reinforcing these ridiculous ideas. Question your own sad mind. Leading the emotionally weak people astray...what a disgusting thing to do.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
is beyonce that blonde black woman who dresses like a high class hooker?
i guess god works in mysterious ways.
i joke of coarse, i've never heard the halo song, but come on, its just trashy pop music.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

No this is her..

I do have to say. And I thought I thought to much..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Most dumbass excuse I ever heard from a religious person would have to be this one(not from you).

Asked if they cared to explain the dinosaurs...got an answer that said god put the dinosaur bones in the earth to test their faith, because god works in mysterious ways.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

Ummmmmmmmmm Merry Christmas
I don't believe for one second that Beyonce "spell check " who tf knows, has anything to do with a ummmmmmmmmm anything that has to do with CHRIST. just my HO... ho-ho-

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Beck, at all. But 'Lost Cause' to me has powerful subconscious spiritual meaning. I don't think even Beck understood it all. It's even strongly present in the video. I think unknown powers speak through everything at all times. We just often miss interpret the meaning. And so do the artists/songwriters that receive them.

Beck - Lost Cause [excerpt]:

'There’s a place where you are going
You ain’t never been before
No one laughing at your back now
No one standing at your door
That’s what you thought love was for
Baby your lost
Baby your lost
Baby your a lost cause'

It's all around us. The bad trying to cover up the good. I found a video series that does a great job of trying to dig into this view point. It's very good stuff. This particular video is about Beck's song. Worth a look if your interested.

The God Proof - Video 12 - Beck

But, in the end, none of us know. We really just don't know a thing. And it really all comes down to faith...doesn't it.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
WOW !! That's an incredible story and I am very sure you believe what you said is true.

That's the scary part.

Anyone who curls up in bed and wishes they weren't born and cries about how they hate the universe
(which technically all you have seen of the Universe is the small circle you call home)
Go to the beach.
Pick up a grain of sand.
Study it under a microscope till you know every single hill, valley, crack, color differential in the grain.
Now try to comprehend how many grains of sand are on that beach. (or even our planet)
That's about how much of the universe you have actually experienced.

Knowing and experiencing so little of something don't even begin to give you enough experience to judge it.

Quit feeling sorry for your life and do something with it........anything

I am not perfect but I AM HAPPY with my life. I have experienced many things, loved and been loved, met my goals in life, and still have the other half of it to do what ever I want.

If your not happy with the way yours is going do something different.

I suggest Prozac, therapy & some sleep.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wow...there's a lot of negativity over the OP's experience. What a shame.

I have also had a few "moments of clarity" while in deep meditation, and I can personally attest that it is an emotional and exhilarating experience.

It seems to me the OP was merely trying to relay his/her thoughts and emotions pertaining to a very personal and wonderful experience, but instead of giving encouragement, I see mostly negativity and snarky remarks.

To MyProblemWithEvil, I am moved by your experience and appreciate you sharing it with the board. Thanks for the message!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Could I just point out to people that are attributing anything to Beyonce that she didn't actually write the song and the person that did made the small mistake of selling the same musical arrangement to two different people

Beyonce Halo

Kelly Clarkson Already Gone

Naughty naughty Ryan Tedder It's even in the same key

I have to go and listen to some Slayer to make up for this post
edit on 25-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by snowspirit

And you need to stop reinforcing these ridiculous ideas. Question your own sad mind. Leading the emotionally weak people astray...what a disgusting thing to do.

Something made her very happy. I remember her introduction thread. She had a really crappy life for the first while. Is there something wrong with reinforcing her happy feeling, when so many others are trying to take that happy moment away?

I'm not trying to reinforce "Christ" experiences, if that's why you're down on me here, just the happiness. A spiritual experience to me has nothing to do with religion, it could be in seeing the beauty in a butterfly, a flower, or the adoring look in a baby's eyes. It's the happiness that's important, not what you get it from.

And I don't have a sad mind. I'm quite content and happy myself. That's why I see the beauty in the world. I wish everyone else could too.

I think you could use some happiness in your life too.

Merry Xmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This song has been out for a while now. Way before Christmas, since last year (I think). So this is just a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Dear OP,

You may had just missed the point of your epiphany.

It is not the singer Beyounce, obviously worshipped by you, that had the epiphany. Epiphanies are personal revelations between our Creator and human. Because His spirit of love dwells within our heart, which is where the true temple is, and not artifical constructs no matter how grand they look.

And each human is different from another, with many different experiences in life. But our Creator has far more powers than we infant human can comprehend, and He reaches and touches each and everyone of us, unique to another, but with a truth that every human can comprehend and relate to - love. Love of a Father to His child and want that child to reach his/her fullest potential life, gulded, but still with the freedom to choice - free will.

Beyonce, or the lyricists, or the corporate types may or may not had been touched, but you had been touched. Now that you had been touched, the rest of your life's journey while still your own with free will, you will never be alone. His love will always be there for you, if only you would called upon Him.....

Thanks for sharing your epiphany, and may others who read your post do know that it can happen to anyone, if but one opens one's heart with sincerity to find redemption and salvation........

Cheers! :-)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
If you've seen any of my posts discussing the pain I feel for all of the evil in the world, then you could sense I feel lost. So I had to tell you guys what happened to me last night. So last night I'm doing some "STUFF" at home and lay down to convey my sadness to the universe and how I'm devastated I was born, devastated for evils here, and devastated over the uncertainty of what God is. Within minutes I get a burst of energy like something acknowledging me "I feel your pain and your fear of evil, you are tormented by the universal pain and suffering here." So then I get this impulse to grab my journal fast. Without thinking, I quickly write "Beyonce - Halo - Jesus". I hate Beyonce and I hate that song so I know something is going on here. So I go online, start listening to it, reading the lyrics and then I START TYPING STUFF FROM BEYOND! THE INTERPRETATION OF EVERY VERSE OF THIS SONG. I know I wasn't really writing because I don't use these terminology and phrases. I've read a lot of this information but I'd never know how to portray it so perfectly as it was being streamed to me. Here goes, let the chills begin. I feel obligated to post this all over the internet because this shizzz is crazy, and yes I really wrote this! So proud of you my little pineal gland, thank you babe!

That little voice telling you someone feels your pain is God. Man you don't realize how much He loves you. No matter what you do He loves you and He desperately wants to have a relationship with you. I promise you the new idea of Christ consciousness and new age stuff is a load of garbage- it's a doctrine of devils. Go by what Jesus said not what others say about Him. If your looking for someone to comfort you the Holy Spirit says that He will be there for you when you need someone. All you have to do is ask Jesus in your heart and believe He died for you. That's it man, and then you have God living inside of you and you can feel that 'peace that passes all understanding' that Christians talk about so much.

BTW I'm not trying to put you down or this new awareness you have. But I know your falling down a rabbit hole with this stuff. I would literally die for you to know Jesus like I do. We are not God. He is the true and holy perfect God and we can only get eternal life by His blood. He can save you, but by yourself you are doomed. The good news is HE LOVES US! and he doesn't want anyone to perish

edit on 25-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Most dumbass excuse I ever heard from a religious person would have to be this one(not from you).

Asked if they cared to explain the dinosaurs...got an answer that said god put the dinosaur bones in the earth to test their faith, because god works in mysterious ways.

Deny Ignorance.

Lol. Carbon Dating is highly inaccurate. What Scientists Don't Tell You

Try denying ignorance more. (btw there a ton of sites with the same information, I chose the first site on google)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Saying that God do this and do that to test our faith for me is another way of saying E.T. --- with our mind.
second line.

edit on 26-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by freedish

There are other methods of dating objects such as the potassium argon method

The potassium-argon dating method has been used to measure a wide variety of ages. The potassium-argon age of some meteorites is as old as 4,500,000,000 years, and volcanic rocks as young as 20,000 years old have been measured by this method.

www.britannica.com...

Potassium–argon dating or K–Ar dating is a radiometric dating method used in geochronology and archeology. It is based on measurement of the product of the radioactive decay of an isotope of potassium (K) into argon (Ar). Potassium is a common element found in many materials, such as micas, clay minerals, tephra, and evaporites. In these materials, the decay product 40Ar is able to escape the liquid (molten) rock, but starts to accumulate when the rock solidifies (recrystallises). Time since recrystallization is calculated by measuring the ratio of the amount of 40Ar accumulated to the amount of 40K remaining. The long half-life of 40K allows the method to be used to calculate the absolute age of samples older than a few thousand years.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

In addition to K Ar dating there is also the Uranium-lead dating method

The uranium-lead radiometric dating scheme has been refined to the point that the error margin in dates of rocks can be as low as less than two million years in two-and-a-half billion years.[12][17] An error margin of 2–5 % has been achieved on younger Mesozoic rocks.[18

en.wikipedia.org...
cheers

edit on 26-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
PEOPLE WAKE UP AND GET WITH IT :
* I haven't even thought about or read about Jesus in many many years.
* I receive a detailed message ON CHRISTMAS EVE asserting Jesus Christ as God from a Christ Consciousness energy which felt like pure love energy going through my whole body.
* On Christmas Day, suddenly I feel like I'm having a sick heart attack and can barely breathe, I've never had a single chest pain in my life. IT WAS MY HEART CHAKRA OPENING FOR 10 HOURS ON CHRISTMAS DAY, THE DAY AFTER CHRIST COMES TO ME.
* After finally getting the pain in my chest to subside a little, I google a full page of "Jesus Portraits" and the pain comes back 10x with huge vibrations. Spoke to my "shaman" friend and it seems I'm having very painful 4th chakra heart opening because severe events caused illness in the heart chakra.
* Christ Consciousness revealed itself to me and starts healing my badly damaged heart chakra so that that my heart will be ready to receive the KNOWING of who and what God is. ALL ON CHRISTMAS.

Its sad and I'm surprised lot of you can't grasp this! I though most accepted the reality of the spirit world, channelings, and beyond. You don't have to follow Christ to enjoy yourself on this earth, pull whatever crap you want while your here. But if you are done with duality and ready to jump to the ending result of our soul evolution simply accept Christ's message of LOVE AND COMPASSION.

Some other points:
1. Thanks for all the responses. My post and my experience is absolutely amazing, its awesome that NOTHING said here could fade this Halo away LOL. This was a interpretive experience, just like the song. Any negative insults at my just reinforce the point of the message: WAKE UP AND STOP HATING SO HARD.

2. My halo was most likely my crown chakra opening. I think 'halo' matches really how it was meant to be received.

3. The planet is a very sick, torturous, painful, place and if you STILL have the old "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" mentality towards suffering people, then you haven't achieved compassion. I have so much compassion for any person suffering FOR WHATEVER REASON. If you don't have compassion for all people and all situations - then your not ready to receive the truth of Jesus.

4. I can't stand Beyonce or this song, I was guided to listen to it and transcribe messages from somewhere else. Beyonce did not write the song, SHE COVERED THE SONG. She covers songs that relate to her. The strong feelings I was getting was that Beyonce has achieved Christ Consciousness and therefore chose this song. I also felt really strong that she had the halo (or crown chakra) experience too. IT WAS REVEALED TO ME ON CHRISTMAS EVE THAT THIS SONG IS ABOUT CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS. Sorry that you don't get it, but I feel amazing to have been given this insight.

5. My conclusion is that my name is interchangable wherever you see Beyonce. DO I KNOW FOR SURE THAT BEYONCE FELT THE HALO/CHAKRA? NO, BUT IT WAS REVEALED TO ME THAT SHE AND I SHARED THE SAME EXPERIENCE Today I read 2 online with the crown opening when entering Christ Consciousness and communing with Christ.

6. The feeling relayed to me was that I was receiving this message from the dimension where Christ Consciousness resides, as you can see it kept repeating itself "Christ Consciousness" over and over again. Did it say "I am Jesus?" not exactly but I was just receiving so much FEELING about Christ that I knew I was communing with the Christ Consciousness. I've heard of that term but never knew what that meant. While I received thoughts and feelings, I simultaneously knew that this was coming from somewhere higher than me. 4th dimension? 6th dimension? I didn't ask, I didn't care. It was euphoric exhilarating and I didn't care where it was coming from.

7. I know there's not tons of Christians on this site and if there are they're fundamentalists. But I don't care who doesn't believe Jesus is God. I know without doubt Jesus was the highest evolved soul to come to earth. It was also revealed to me that Christ Consciousness is the highest evolved intelligent energy in the cosmos. IT IS THE FINAL POINT FOR ALL EVOLUTION AND ASCENSION. Eventually pieces of energy that make your body will evolve to this point. He was telling us when he was here "CHECK MY REFERENCES & EXPERIENCE, I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL". Everything in the cosmos evolves - JESUS/CHRIST ENERGY IS THE HIGHEST AND LONGEST EVOLVED "THING" IN THE UNIVERSE IF THAT HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND.

edit on 26-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: edit

edit on 26-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: edit

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm not trying to be mean I will try to say this in the most positive way. ATS might not be the best place for deep confessions of a personal nature like the ones you are making. If you are looking for help i'm sure there are several new age or spiritual forums on the internet where the people might be a little bit more friendly.
In some ways ATS might be the last place I would recommend for any type of self help and therapy.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What a great and blessing epiphany, My!

Believers in Jesus have always been put down, as He was. So what?

It just does not matter.

Many people hate what you have discovered, but they do not matter either.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join