It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Jesus revealed Christ Consciousness on Christmas - thru Beyonce?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If you've seen any of my posts discussing the pain I feel for all of the evil in the world, then you could sense I feel lost. So I had to tell you guys what happened to me last night. So last night I'm doing some "STUFF" at home and lay down to convey my sadness to the universe and how I'm devastated I was born, devastated for evils here, and devastated over the uncertainty of what God is. Within minutes I get a burst of energy like something acknowledging me "I feel your pain and your fear of evil, you are tormented by the universal pain and suffering here." So then I get this impulse to grab my journal fast. Without thinking, I quickly write "Beyonce - Halo - Jesus". I hate Beyonce and I hate that song so I know something is going on here. So I go online, start listening to it, reading the lyrics and then I START TYPING STUFF FROM BEYOND! THE INTERPRETATION OF EVERY VERSE OF THIS SONG. I know I wasn't really writing because I don't use these terminology and phrases. I've read a lot of this information but I'd never know how to portray it so perfectly as it was being streamed to me. Here goes, let the chills begin. I feel obligated to post this all over the internet because this shizzz is crazy, and yes I really wrote this! So proud of you my little pineal gland, thank you babe!

Halo Lyrics

Remember those walls I built Well baby they tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound
These are the walls Beyonce built between her and Jesus by pursuing power/Self and her own God-status on Earth, and ignoring Jesus’ message. The walls she put up against Jesus have come down easy, the walls were instantly gone, any doubt simply disappeared. She feels Jesus.

theybf.com...

-------> While I'm just typing away, editing and typing more, I was like a machine, I START FEELING THE HALO. OMG I could feel it on top of my head hanging over the back a little. I DON'T HAVE HEADACHES, BRAIN ISSUES, HALLUCINATIONS. Not a joke, not fake it was real. And I realized that Beyonce felt this same Halo when Jesus came to her revealed himself and the Christ Consciousness energy. It's not a Lucifer song, it's about her Christ realization. But of course they make that seem ambiguous. He came to me, and interpreted those lyrics through me so that I KNOW HE AND HIS ENERGY IS REAL. You can tell by my writing that something was coming through me especially with the repetitive phrases and words I just don't use. I don't even think I could write an essay like that if I tried. So yea the halo is awarded to you while connected to higher dimensions: when you feel compassion and love for Jesus and his crucifixion, you feel love and compassion towards yourself, and you FEEL LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR ALL OF EXISTENCE. Even if it lasts a few moments, you achieved it, and you try to achieve it more and more. I always knew Jesus was the highest God to ever come here but I was worried it was too good to be true. I AM ETERNALLY ALIGNED - NO MORE QUESTIONS. Merry Christmas!!
edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: addition

edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: bolding

edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: bolding

edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: BOLDING

edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: EDIT

edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: edit

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

edit on Sun Dec 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wow I just keep re-reading this, I'm sorry but I am sooooo in awe of this. I can't believe this happened to me and it was real. I DO NOT WRITE LIKE THAT, THOSE WORDS, PHRASES, SENTENCE STRUCTURE. But I actually did. I've just been in a permanent state of shock for the last 24 hours!! I believe this is real and I'm going to spread this. LOVE YOU ats.com, you guys have been great. I'm glad you guys could be witness to my awakening.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I got to be honest... you are seriously reaching with this one. Some people say that Beyonce is talking about devil worship and the illuminati.

Both sides are reaching, to be honest. It's just a song; a forgettable song at that.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

"Even if it lasts a few moments, you achieved it, and you try to achieve it more and more"

I have that exact same feeling every time I watch a Beyonce video and spank my monkey.
There are only two events that will make me pour gasoline over my head and light a match to it....

1. Sarah Palin becomes president.
2. God speaks thru Beyonce or Andy Dick.

It sounds like a love song to her banker, bookie or dealer, shake that # off.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No offence but , Beyonce is a tool
of the record Industry , she does not have any control over
the music that is put out in her name.
She has said herself, in interviews ; she get's "possessed"
by an entity she call's "Sasha Fierce" and admits to "selling her soul" to the Devil.
She wears a "Baphomet"top in one of her video's
She promotes sexual deviance,witch is directed at Children.
And has an air of Satanic overtones in her Live
shows. As do Rianna, Gaga,Jay Z ,Kanye West 'who by the way,
also brags about "selling his soul" to the devil.
If she is talking about Jesus, Trust me, it is not to Glorify him.
Check out ...' The Industry Exposed' video series .
Then you will see the "Real" Beyonce...err,...Sasha Fierce.
This is what my Research has shown anyway.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I appreciate your opinion, I can't really stand her either or scummy Jay-Z. But I respect her though because I could feel yesterday while writing this that she wrote this song about Jesus, and she experienced Jesus connecting to her like I did.

They only put symbolism in music to peak interest and sell music. But they are truly doing anything they can do to KEEP Christ Consciousness OUT AND FAR AWAY because once they don't want us to have a transformation or societal ascension to STO, but they must keep it themselves and STS alive.
edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: EDIT

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
No offence but , Beyonce is a tool
of the record Industry , she does not have any control over
the music that is put out in her name.
She has said herself, in interviews ; she get's "possessed"
by an entity she call's "Sasha Fierce" and admits to "selling her soul" to the Devil.
She wears a "Baphomet"top in one of her video's
She promotes sexual deviance,witch is directed at Children.
And has an air of Satanic overtones in her Live
shows. As do Rianna, Gaga,Jay Z ,Kanye West 'who by the way,
also brags about "selling his soul" to the devil.
If she is talking about Jesus, Trust me, it is not to Glorify him.
Check out ...' The Industry Exposed' video series .
Then you will see the "Real" Beyonce...err,...Sasha Fierce.
This is what my Research has shown anyway.

Peace.

Of course, she's keeping up the scam. They are keeping up the intrigue and interest in Lucifer (dark side) SO MONEY KEEPS ROLLING IN. These people do not worship a satan/devil. None such exists. Any such worship would be indulging and praising your only carnal desires and enjoy playing with your OWN evil side inherit in every evolving being.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

"Even if it lasts a few moments, you achieved it, and you try to achieve it more and more"

I have that exact same feeling every time I watch a Beyonce video and spank my monkey.
There are only two events that will make me pour gasoline over my head and light a match to it....

1. Sarah Palin becomes president.
2. God speaks thru Beyonce or Andy Dick.

It sounds like a love song to her banker, bookie or dealer, shake that # off.

Don't leave out Sarah Palin's witch doctor... More than likely Beyonce didn't write the song anyhow.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Americanist because: Just remembered... It's the lead singer of One Republic originally.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ahhhh you guys are cracking me up! You're totally missing it....

I received all of that information/interpretation from somewhere else, it wasn't from me, but it was for MY own Christ Realization. No Beyonce didn't write the song but the song is about connecting to higher dimensions and receiving Christ Consciousness and realization. SHE adopted this song as her own and the strong feeling that I received was that the halo/Christ realization has happened to her and SUPER STRONG MESSAGE I felt is that people are feeling halos while connecting to the Christ Consciousness and that it's happening to many people right now.

edit on 25-12-2010 by MyProblemWithEvil because: edit

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

To me it seems like a song about a lover, someone who has come into her life and so on.

Maybe Jay-Z..... Or God I guess.

But Jesus reaching out through Beyonce?

No...

And lay of the Christmas juice man....or the Festive 'erbs

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Everyone has their epiphanies in different ways.
Any epiphany that makes you feel good, and realize good things, is a good thing.
The universe is full of wonder, and we don't know why we think the things that we think, when we think them.

There will always be nay-sayers, people that will try to bring you down, and they'll try to make you feel crazy, but don't let them get to you.
You had a spiritual experience, and it's all yours. No one should ever try to take that from you.
It's all good.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Everyone has their epiphanies in different ways.
Any epiphany that makes you feel good, and realize good things, is a good thing.
The universe is full of wonder, and we don't know why we think the things that we think, when we think them.

There will always be nay-sayers, people that will try to bring you down, and they'll try to make you feel crazy, but don't let them get to you.
You had a spiritual experience, and it's all yours. No one should ever try to take that from you.
It's all good.

THANK YOU AND EXACTLY! I understand that people don't understand it. It was real, I was asking "is this really real" and "are you sure this is really happening" and it just kept getting warm energy and thoughts, not voices, that were relaying "Yes, this is really happening"

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
UPDATE: I've never had a single chest pain in my life, ALL DAY TODAY CHRISTMAS MY CHEST AND HEART IS ACHING PRETTY BAD AND I CAN'T BREATHE. Pain in sternum, both sides of chest, and upper back. It feels like someone is stepping on my chest. Here I think I'm getting the first heart attack of my life I'm panicking but don't want to go to the ER and pay an $8000 bill. So I'm just trying to relax and let it pass but panicking thinking "Jesus wanted for me to pass on Christmas."

Then as I'm panicking I kind of receive a message in my head like "you are not dieing, that is not what's happening" so I go and google Christ Consciousness pain. SURE ENOUGH MY HEART CHAKRA IS OPENING and once I realize this my fear or worry of a heart attack are gone. I'm not having a heart attack. Jesus, or my higher self POINTING ME TO JESUS, is working my heart open. JESUS CHANNELS THROUGH ME YESTERDAY AND MY HEART CHAKRA OPENS ON CHRISTMAS?! YES ITS REAL!!

I THOUGHT THE FACT THAT I CHANNELED ALL OF THAT STUFF YESTERDAY WAS MAGICAL ENOUGH, BUT SOMETHING BIGGER IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyProblemWithEvil
So last night I'm doing some "STUFF" at home and lay down to convey my sadness to the universe and how I'm devastated I was born, devastated for evils here, and devastated over the uncertainty of what God is. Within minutes I get a burst of energy like something acknowledging me "I feel your pain and your fear of evil, you are tormented by the universal pain and suffering here." So then I get this impulse to grab my journal fast. Without thinking, I quickly write "Beyonce - Halo - Jesus".

First off, this isn’t one of those, I’m here to convert you to my way of thinking, replies.

But IMO, from what you describe above, you were searching for a solution to all of the world’s problems, in your heart and soul/spirit.

Which to me means, you were, in your own way, searching for the way, the truth and the life.

Which is what Jesus talks about in the verse John 14:6.

Now I cant paste in the rest of the truth for you, only you can do that, but one thing for certain, is that your journey has begun!

Merry Christmas...

- JC

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
All I can say is ats sure is entertaining, and that you are one strange cookie op, and I even know who beyonce is, a singer person right?. And also this....
take it's meaning as you will.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I received all of that information/interpretation from somewhere else, it wasn't from me

Yes it was. Keep in mind that the brain has both conscious and subconscious. Thoughts and ideas can occur in your mind entirely unfettered by your conscious mind. Some people refer to this as their "inner voice", "conscience" and many religious folks use that same voice as God. I've had experiences very similar to yours in which when in a very dark/deep emotional state I get a sudden feeling of comfort that often coincides with an intense period of creativity. Honestly I don't think there's anything supernatural going on here. Simply because you weren't consciously trying doesn't mean there was a supernatural source for what happened.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You don't have to use any mind altering substance to open the pineal gland.

I think Beyonce is referring to a man that came into her life.

The lyrics to Halo by Beyonce explain how much of an impact a man has made on her life. She has been hurt by being in love before, and she has built up walls around her and made up rules for her to follow to prevent her from experiencing pain again. However, she met a person that quickly tore down the walls and let himself in, and she is realizing that she needed to protect herself from letting the wrong person in. The right person would not cause her such pain.

This man is her ``saving grace'', and she is referring to him as her angel. She is able to feel his presence by his ``halo'', and she is hoping that he is not too good to be true. He has allowed her to break free from her own insecurities, and she now knows that their life will defy even gravity. He has given her a new chance at life, and she ``feels like I've been awakened'', and she is willing to take the risk of never shutting him out. The light from his ``halo'' follows her, and everywhere she is, she is surrounded by his embrace.

I think the right person can be a catalyst for that kind of love.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I had the same epiphany to this song when she was singing it for the Haiti Charity. I'm not a fan either, but I was dropped to the floor is awe of the power of Christ pouring from this song. It also happened with a song by Robert Downey jr. called Little clownz. It was like God was talking to me and then I looked up the lyrics and it fit and then i read an interview and he said it was about God talking to us. The lyrics never mention God but I KNEW. I felt it instantly.

Merry Christmas! HE IS BORN! We are elevating.
edit on 25-12-2010 by rubyeyes because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And this song by Björk: Click to hear:

showstudio.com...

To Lee with love
this mood might not happen often
that i feel
i might breathe heavily, darling
but there's so much hope
there is so much hope out there
i've been trying
so hard
to complete all the puzzles
to create a flow
to get the current, the warmth
we all know
the nourishment we all want
feed on
we want to feed on
and then only sometime
with the right amount of tears
in our eyes
and smiles on our lips
trance-like
we know, we know
we know it was all worth it
we know, we know
it was all for a reason
let's elevate
let's elevate
let's elevate
above now
now
now
now
now

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rubyeyes

Oddly enough, I had the same epiphany to this song when she was singing it for the Haiti Charity. I'm not a fan either, but I was dropped to the floor is awe of the power of Christ pouring from this song.

Really? What Haiti Charity would that be? The one that didn't help or the one that didn't help? The power of Christ pouring from this song? WHAT? WHAT?

People need to STOP reinforcing these ridiculous ideas. People like the OP and yourself need to take a good look at your own critical mind and question why it is so absent. Let go of religion for crying out loud...it's 2010.

Save yourself...wake up.

I mean...come on...

edit on 25-12-2010 by Zamini because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join