It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Fulham dies (December 23, 2010) – leaves legacy of UFO/ET predictions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

I started checking up on him after the coast to coast thing but didnt know he was ill . does anyone know what form of cancer he had? dont want to discredit him but if it was a brain cancer it can make you say and believe things, dont want to suggest anything like that but would be interesting to know

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewalters1
reply to post by The Shrike

could you state the date you gave then in day/month/year format please

Your question has gone over my head. Please restate. My post was not an endorsement of Mr Fulham, it was a criticism of his failed "prophecy" and I don't accept that anyone knows the future to be able to prophecy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Im not big on prophecys..and i had no idea he was sick but may he rest in peace.. 2010 was a very interisting year..Im hopeing 2011 will will be our disclose year one can wish

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why is it these "Aliens" and excuse my french SUCK at disclosure? Why is it that such poor quality footage of balloons in NYC is their way to convince someone, anyone? With some people they all ready decided what they were going to see in the sky on the 13th was of another world, and the people who were not impressed like myself that did not see anything that would suggest it was alien in origin or anything outside a birthday party run amuck? Who really changed their minds that day and decided that aliens were up to shenanigans besides the people that decided this was alien D Day before hand?

A mass preparation, indoctrination in to acceptance? Perhaps and i am open to it but really? Just far away enough to be considered a balloon yet visible enough to say "take me to your leader"

How many high end cameras in NYC and the best we get is more of the same balloons, grainy footage blah...
If aliens they are incredibly incompetent, or have an odd sense of humor. I mean stop playing games with us ET

Well obviously these Aliens do not know that much about us at all, they really do not know how to make a formal appearance if this is the case. Still in 60 plus years when it comes to a scheduled event. As for the classic cases that happened at random that suggest something else to me. That they simply do not want to inter act with the most of us, that they never have and still do not plan to reveal anything. If they have to abduct you in bed, give you a vision ect then the answer is NO as far as Disclosure goes and theatrics.

The only thing im looking forward to is come 2012 and i hope alas... something profound happens or nothing at all. Either way the whole Disclosure subject, endless threads, whistle blowers, shills and and empty predictions or the contrary will come to a head. Whatever happens i just hope we can put Disclosure behind us Aliens or no Aliens. We can finally come to an agreement or maybe not. If people continue with the Disclosure lingo after nothing suffices come 2013 im going to have to just be rude

edit on 31-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Why is it these "Aliens" and excuse my french SUCK at disclosure? Why is it that such poor quality footage of balloons in NYC is their way to convince someone, anyone? With some people they all ready decided what they were going to see in the sky on the 13th was of another world, and the people who were not impressed like myself that did not see anything that would suggest it was alien in origin or anything outside a birthday party run amuck? Who really changed their minds that day and decided that aliens were up to shenanigans besides the people that decided this was alien D Day before hand?

A mass preparation, indoctrination in to acceptance? Perhaps and i am open to it but really? Just far away enough to be considered a balloon yet visible enough to say "take me to your leader"

How many high end cameras in NYC and the best we get is more of the same balloons, grainy footage blah...
If aliens they are incredibly incompetent, or have an odd sense of humor. I mean stop playing games with us ET

Well obviously these Aliens do not know that much about us at all, they really do not know how to make a formal appearance if this is the case. Still in 60 plus years when it comes to a scheduled event. As for the classic cases that happened at random that suggest something else to me. That they simply do not want to inter act with the most of us, that they never have and still do not plan to reveal anything. If they have to abduct you in bed, give you a vision ect then the answer is NO as far as Disclosure goes and theatrics.

The only thing im looking forward to is come 2012 and i hope alas... something profound happens or nothing at all. Either way the whole Disclosure subject, endless threads, whistle blowers, shills and and empty predictions or the contrary will come to a head. Whatever happens i just hope we can put Disclosure behind us Aliens or no Aliens. We can finally come to an agreement or maybe not. If people continue with the Disclosure lingo after nothing suffices come 2013 im going to have to just be rude

edit on 31-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

You may not be rude, but much ignorant. Do your research, search up The Galactic Federation of Light, and read up on First Contact. The ET's cannot make first contact until our governments disclose to us (disclosure), the people, that they exist, and are here among us right now working with our scientists and secret government agencys. Not only were his predictions correct, but have you not seen the enormous amount of ufo sightings world wide? I live in NIagara Falls, Ontario. We have had a partially cloaked craft hover over our falls quite regularly since October 17th 2009. (www.youtube.com...) Myself and many Niagara Falls residents have seen it many times. The ET's are simply preparing us (by having crafts appear all over the world) for the day of disclosure so that we are somewhat aware before The President drops the ball.
edit on 2-1-2011 by jdthirteen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So January 2011 is here, I'm curious if there will be a sighting in Moscow in the next day...
If it happens on the 10th or later I wouldn't call it "early January"...
And I hope - if there really will be sightings in Moscow - that they cannot be mistaken as balloons... so should have a better quality.
edit on 4-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TracesofJuniper
To those that haven't seen a UFO & are skeptics - there will soon come a day when YOU are laughed at and people will say 'told ya so!'

I hope that wasn't mean literally as someone who tries to stay logical & level headed yet readily admits I've seen two UFO's. (and is still sceptical when seeing/hearing about any new ufo sighting)
I can say if/when that day comes where it's widely accepted there are aliens & UFO's , I am not going to laugh at or say "told ya so" to anyone who stayed sceptical.
It's all about treating those with opposing views how you'd like to be treated by them, with respect

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdthirteen
Do your research, search up The Galactic Federation of Light, and read up on First Contact.

Did that earlier, and that page sounds beyond anything I've ever read about predictions of Aliens arriving.

If anyone's not read it yet : www.luisprada.com...

The thing that gets me with that are these bits :

"The changing nature of Mother Earth has a time frame by which Heaven has permitted her to change completely into her new self. Once this transformation begins, you will no longer be able to live on her surface. You will have to be re-located swiftly to our ships, or the extraordinary dwellings we have built in Inner Earth for this purpose. Look upon them as surrounded by force fields, holographic technology and loving resolve. There you will be quickly changed into your fully conscious selves. The Earth’s flora and fauna will be evacuated to special environments on Mother ships."

"Mass landings will be delayed until the time arrives to deliver you to your new temporary homes, in Inner Earth. Heaven has set aside a period from mere weeks to almost 14 months to serve as a transition."

Say what? So what in the hell is supposed to be happening to the planet in that scenario then? And yeah, I'm naturally paranoid, but if something completely insane like that happened I'd be on one of the ships, or under the earth, as they say......and I'd be wondering about colonisation big time. Seriously, what the hell is that about?

Can you imagine being under the earth and deciding to watch the X-Files box sets to pass the time, knowing that Aliens have got everyone off the surface of the planet? Yeah I think I'd be slightly unsettled.
edit on 6-1-2011 by JoseChung because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoseChung

Originally posted by jdthirteen
Do your research, search up The Galactic Federation of Light, and read up on First Contact.

Did that earlier, and that page sounds beyond anything I've ever read about predictions of Aliens arriving.

If anyone's not read it yet : www.luisprada.com...

The thing that gets me with that are these bits :

"The changing nature of Mother Earth has a time frame by which Heaven has permitted her to change completely into her new self. Once this transformation begins, you will no longer be able to live on her surface. You will have to be re-located swiftly to our ships, or the extraordinary dwellings we have built in Inner Earth for this purpose. Look upon them as surrounded by force fields, holographic technology and loving resolve. There you will be quickly changed into your fully conscious selves. The Earth’s flora and fauna will be evacuated to special environments on Mother ships."

"Mass landings will be delayed until the time arrives to deliver you to your new temporary homes, in Inner Earth. Heaven has set aside a period from mere weeks to almost 14 months to serve as a transition."

Say what? So what in the hell is supposed to be happening to the planet in that scenario then? And yeah, I'm naturally paranoid, but if something completely insane like that happened I'd be on one of the ships, or under the earth, as they say......and I'd be wondering about colonisation big time. Seriously, what the hell is that about?

Can you imagine being under the earth and deciding to watch the X-Files box sets to pass the time, knowing that Aliens have got everyone off the surface of the planet? Yeah I think I'd be slightly unsettled.
edit on 6-1-2011 by JoseChung because: typo

Dont know what i would do but i think i would rather watch friends box set

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join