It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Fulham dies (December 23, 2010) – leaves legacy of UFO/ET predictions.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wish him peace as well.
I bought his book, and it is a good and interesting read, and well organized.

I tend to think the Oct 13 may have been something more than just balloons.
I also look forward to his(or Rick's) future preditions, or the Transcendors.

I am a believer, but I want to be a knower.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Kudos to all of you who HAVEN'T seen a UFO but still believe.
To those that haven't seen a UFO & are skeptics - there will soon come a day when YOU are laughed at and people will say 'told ya so!'

I HAVE seen a UFO. Hundreds, actually. I also have Stanley's book. I ordered it after I found out that he was terminally ill with pancreatic cancer, and started reading it only days before he died with this peculiar feeling that I needed to read it right away. I heard of his predictions on October 13th & monitored twitter & NYC's live webcams that day & was thoroughly convinced that he was speaking what he believed to be truth.

And then on October 16th my sister saw the first UFO show up after she left my house. That only re-affirmed everything Stanley was talking about. And ever since November 5th (when I saw the first of them), they've been out there every night. I've seen them LAND. They disrupt my sleep at night & they communicate with me when I'm not awake. So as far as this being some sort of 'government deception'... that's laughable.

Believe me? Probably not. But I don't need to prove it, because I KNOW it to be truth.
I also know that there will come a day when you'll all KNOW the truth as well. And I can't wait for the world to wake up! Life is TRULY amazing! Beyond all perceptions!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah they looked like balloons to me.( NYC- OCT)

My point is however, how can people be so egotistical, narrow minded, and foolish, to think that there aren't real ufos or aliens out there, space is infinite, with infinite possibilities.If you think some backwater planet, with primitive humans is the only thing out there. You are hugely mistaken, Mathematical compilations state that there is life on other planets, There are fossils that life once existed on mars. though it was a simple cellular being, it was alive at one point. That's just how I feel about it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TracesofJuniper

I believe because I HAVE seen a UFO too. 3 times.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Great news.. i do think it all starts happening from this year on also because 2012 is in fact NOW! we are 2 years off the real time grid!

An astrologer, Victoria Peltz just wrote an article explaining that we are – or may be - two years off in our calendar because of the confusion back in the 16th century between the Gregorian and Julian calendar. In other words when we interpreted the end of the age in the Mayan calendar as 2012, it should have been 2010. Now what is so interesting about that is when I heard of the 2012 end of the world scenario, I immediately did a chart for Dec 21, 2012 and saw nothing. Then I asked a few of my astro friends and they saw nothing. BUT, if I do a chart for Dec 21, 2010, I see a spectacular, powerful eclipse lasting over one hour. Also, in July 2010, we have a cardinal T-Square with Saturn, Uranus and Pluto in the sky that can be seen as a herald or portent of things to come.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
So according to Mr. Fulham there is intelligent life on Sirius?
It's one of the youngest star system, so the planets there have to be way younger than Earth as well...but I think his predictions are very interesting and at least not another "they are going to destroy us" prediction, we will see if there will be another sighting in January...

However, R.I.P...

edit on 26-12-2010 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

More predicted UFO sightings over New York confirm ET will intervene in ecology.

Countless abductees have gone on record to suggest ET is pissed at us and will "fix" the planet. Because we, or certain elements of the human governments, cannot be trusted to do it.

So, I am "sceptical" of his predictions - due to the vast amount of others have commented on it before.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
i find the timing of his passing curious, as these past few days have been very intense for those in my circle in regards to personal / energetic shifts, future paths, and even esoteric realizations. i blamed it on the conjunction of the eclipse and the solstice.

now, i realize ATS isn't a fan of 'hunches', but 2011 'feels' like a significant year in terms of not only world events, but of our understanding of our place within a larger mystery. the 'energy' seems to be percolating, if you will. if his future predictions come to pass, things may get very interesting.

yup... i know, i know... sounds like a lot of new age talk, but it don't make the feelings any less potent.
and we know what old Ben Kenobi said about feelings.

No, i totally get what you're talking about. I sort of "feel" it too. It's like 2010 set the stage for a whole bunch of stuff to happen in 2011. Sort of strange times we're in, huh?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Did anyone even know Stanley A. Fulham was sick let alone, had aggressive cancer?
I was shocked to hear this especially the timing of it all.

I admit, I don't know his work that well and I really thought he was making the circuit to promote his book and possibly, saying 'things' to get people's attention but.........wow! If he died naturally (I mean, not murdered) then I have to readjust my feelings about any motive this man might've had.

I wish I knew more about him. Anyone? Was it known that he was ill?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Did anyone even know Stanley A. Fulham was sick let alone, had aggressive cancer?

I admit, I don't know his work that well and I really thought he was making the circuit to promote his book and possibly, saying 'things' to get people's attention but.........wow! If he died naturally (I mean, not murdered) then I have to readjust my feelings about any motive this man might've had.

He was a WWII veteran, so people knew he has to be pretty old... I don't know if it was known that he was ill... but I heard about many people who had visions and wisdom when they before they died on cancer... maybe he wrote this book while he was very ill and got those "messages", this hasn't to be true because of this, but even more interesting.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot

He was a WWII veteran, so people knew he has to be pretty old... I don't know if it was known that he was ill... but I heard about many people who had visions and wisdom when they before they died on cancer... maybe he wrote this book while he was very ill and got those "messages", this hasn't to be true because of this, but even more interesting.

That's what I was thinking as well however, why wouldn't he have told.........say George Noory when he was on C2C....that he was ill or at least, had cancer?
I always feel 'death-bed' confessions holds more credence to their admissions. Because after all, what's in it for them except a clear conscious. It's not like they're out to exploit their book/DVD or upcoming lecture tour (which I thought might have been the case with Stanley when he was promoting his predictions).

I don't know. I always get very suspicious when UFO researchers (or whistle blowers) die suddenly.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Just to clarify, he wasn't the one who made the predictions. He went to a channeler, who channeled the information, which he put in his book. So, he received the information second-hand.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I assume most of us do not have his book could someone who does gives us a run down of what he wrote that is to come or was the whole book aboutJan. 2011.

I hope you are willing to share.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have his book, and have read parts of it, not all of it. It is not a book of predictions, that I can tell. It's a lot of question and answer stuff from the ETs, and a history of UFOs, and comments on cases. I am bad about making time to read books, so while I have read some, it sits on a shelf with my many other books. But I did like the layout, and the short chapters, and the way it's written, I thought, was very good and an easy read.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot

no like said it's 2nd hand information however he did pursue the subject and took the risk upon himself to stake his credibility on channeled information.

Stanley was already 87 years old and diagnosed with cancer, he knew he didn't have much time to live so I think in writing this book and promoting these predictions and so on was something meaningful he wanted to do before he would die. A hoax staged by fulham is out of the question.

Let's hope his efforts aren't in vain.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Predictions? More like failures!

www.ufodigest.com...
"Here is Stan's prediction:

TRANSENDERS HAVE GIVEN ME THE DATE 10/29 I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TENATIVE DATE THAT DISCLOSURE WILL HAPPEN THE PRESIDENT WILL ANNOUNCE ON TV AT 5:30PM------**MASSIVE SHIPS WILL THEN APPEAR AT THE WORLD SERIES-----TRANSENDERS WILL LAND AND MEET THE BASEBALL PLAYERS"

And there's more at the website.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't know about this man or his predictions but I do know that when I was little and on one of my experiences with Beings (most here deny) I was told that for every tree we destroyed we would need to replenish ten fold and that was well over 50 years ago. We did not do that so now we have to a lot of work to do because we do have CO2 problems that need to be addressed sooner rather then later..... if we don't later might not be very good.

Also I would be very leary if contact was made world wide in person and they looked Human because I was also told they would only confer to interfere one time and that is if we were about to destroy Earth......if we destroyed Earth we would destroy their Laboratory.

I would suggest you recall the Crop Circle that means;

Beware the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises, we oppose deception,Conduit closing.

I remind you that that you should know our technology if far advanced then what the peoples know and if Humans pretending to be Aliens show with Cures for illnesses or free energies don't think this is a gift from Aliens because it will probably be false flag stuff sucking you.

If they show themselves I will watch closely because it is difficult for them to survive on our lands for long......just saying

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

I agree RIP. I first came across this chap when l heard an interview with him on coast to coast, have you read his book challenges of change? if so was it any good?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

you are correct i heard him say that, was it coming from the transender group? and the channeling guy from canada? does anyone know his name?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

could you state the date you gave then in day/month/year format please

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join