It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten-killer video poster being hunted online

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This person needs to be found for the sheer fact that they are displaying the traits of a serial killer.

If they can do that to animals they will inevitably do it to humans.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Sick? Yes. But do people need to turn vigilante to satisfy their own outrage against this deplorable act? No, because what if the perpetrator is found and someone over steps the mark and kills when dealing out their own form of justice. Even worse, what if the wrong person is accused. There are posters on this thread who are suggesting the person should be killed or worse. Does that make you any better than the kitten-killer?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
What of the site where the video is?

the person had to upload it there to show it on the net..
the server for this site is in:

+1.6613102107
8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732
Westchester, CA 90045
US

I dont know how we can access the actual whois without asking that company 1st. I think the person who owns the site where the video is is the one who did this.. Unless there is another way to add to that site that i am not aware of.. But from the look of that site the same person posted all that crap on there(some actually sick) so i am assuming the same person is the person in that video..

I am only adding this because i have been told i do no have compassion for animals and to show i do, i did a tad of research in finding this kid.. Although i dont understand the means for a which hunt like this but meh.. whatever... we pick our own battles.. This is one i will stay out of.. There or bigger things in this world to worry about than 2 kittens being killed.

::EDIT::
Wow my sig is one big oxymoron looking a this post.. eh?
edit on 12/24/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

Well typing in that address (which is in Los Angles...in fact I am quite familiar with Sepulveda Blvd. in that LAX is right around there, and being from SOCAL originally I have flown in and out of there many times), but anyways you get this:

What is "8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732" ? It's an address and it's belong to WhoisGuard. Why is "8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732" generating so much query ? Well, when surfers or browsers were introduced to a new site, those curious one will query the site URL and check the site registrar information like who is the site (domain) owner, their address, contact and so on using whois.net In some cases, some of those sites address were registered at ... S. Sepulveda Blvd ... because the owners subscribed to WhoisGuard services. So instead of looking at the real address, the onlooker will only see the office address of WhoisGuard, a proxy address. But who is WhoisGuard really protecting ? WhoisGuard operated on both sides of the coin. Their service is to protect the site owner real identity and address. But, if the site owner is a scammer, their real identity and address is also protected. That is why some potential scamming sites (like paid-to-click/ptc) opts for WhoisGuard service to protect their own skin. Once their site is open to membership and they have collected enough money from their members, they would disappeared. The sad part is that, those who got scammed have no better way to trace the real site owner and if they really insist, they have to go through WhoisGuard. And it can be quite a hassle. What is WhoisGuard™? Everyday domain owner's information is harvested by spammers from publicly available whois to send spam. WhoisGuard avoids this issues by placing their information in whois and provides an option to redirect email and regular mail to the customer's real address. During the process of transferring the email, they'll try to avoid obvious junk email and regular mail, thus relieving the customer from junk. How Does WhoisGuard™ Work? WhoisGuard place customer's information in public whois so that the customer information is not available to spammers. Allegedly, they don't cut off legitimate contacts by passing on valid mail and emails. Read more: www.blogtactic.com... Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Link: www.blogtactic.com...

So to me it seems as if that is a way for real scammers and spammers to get away with the crimes that they commit....geez what a "service" they provide yea?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reuby420

I never said anyone should be killed! I said HE will most likely kill and possibly move on beyond animals if he is not caught. He is dangerous. I stand by that statement 100%.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

You are missing the point. What he is doing is a precurser to bigger things. Jeffrey Dahmer started this way, as well as most serial killers. So it isn't about 2 kittens, it is about what he may do in the future. He needs mental help, or to be kept from the general population until he gets it.

*Serial killers enjoy extending the suffering of their victims. They get a lot of power by determining whether their victim will live or die. They may torture their victim for several days to obtain as much pleasaure as possible.
*Delinquent acts such as pyromania, theft, and cruelty to animals were present in the childhoods of most serial killers.

serialkillr.tripod.com...

edit on 26-12-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Originally posted by LarryLove

But do people need to turn vigilante to satisfy their own outrage against this deplorable act?

Yes. Society demands that crime be punished. This is only vigilante in the sense that a community is searching for the offender, serving out mob justice is not the goal. His fate, when he is found, will rest in the hands of local law enforcement. Go watch the video if you dare and tell me that the publisher of that vile video is not criminally insane.

No, because what if the perpetrator is found and someone over steps the mark and kills when dealing out their own form of justice.

You are making assumptions based on facts not in evidence. This is not the first time that Anonymous has tracked down sick animal abusers. No animal abusers have been harmed so far; only turned in to local law enforcement. And if they do meet with vigilante justice, the perpetrators will have to deal with law enforcement too.

Even worse, what if the wrong person is accused.

Once it is agreed that the most likely suspect is found - based on consensus of gathered evidence - the information is turned over to local law enforcement. It is they who determine if it is the right person or not.

There are posters on this thread who are suggesting the person should be killed or worse. Does that make you any better than the kitten-killer?

This is the internet, dude. People say all kinds of stupid crap. Venting anger and frustration and actually acting on it, are two different things. I agree, it is not constructive to wish death on people, even though they may deserve it. Right now people are angry, and the way that this criminal purposefully antagonizes everyone, I can't blame anyone for that.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

You make some valid points, but as this evolved form of vigilantism becomes more prevalent in society, I question how the authorities will react. There is too much chatter within governments about tighter regulation of the internet and I fear that all is needed for them to enact their Orwellian desires is a good reason. Being falsely accused by the Courts and Police happens. Being falsely accused by a group of anonymous vigilantes is another and again, if the wrong person is hurt, or worse killed, then the ramifications from knee-jerk reactions by governments could be very serious indeed.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
originally posted by Reuby 420

let me start by saying i didnt watch this. and im not singling you out clameater.

but come on guys! all of you. almost everyone on here is calling for the blood of a human being.
i am NOT in any way, shape, or form, defending this sick boy. he certainly needs help, killing animals CAN BE a sign of becoming a serial killer. but.. people on here who feel justified in killing him? i want you all to take a step back and really think for a minute. ABOUT YOUR OWN HUMANITY (or lack there of).
this kid needs help. not sick people on the internet starting a blood hunt.
that boy is hurting and while what he did is messed up.. he is still a person. and i dont give a crap if you feel like you're justified in taking this into your own hands, and torturing this kid. whatever. thats not your place. this kid needs therapy, and probably belongs in a home. but ANYONE on here saying kill this kid.. Yall belong rigtht there with him, and i hope you seriously reconsider your stance on this.
if you do.. and you still think you're justified in killing, torturing, raping, or wtf ever you all want to do to this kid who needs some serious help.. then i hope you're a strong enough person to call a hotline an check your self into a center that can HELP YOU.

hope that makes sense. its kinda late. im not tryin to disrespect anyone.
im just saying. if i could i'd help this kid. not kick his ass.
God bless
-reuben

1st of all, the god bless scares me, there's this sick feeling i get when someone holds themselves in a delusional divine rite to go and bless people under god's authority. Anyway, you're wrong. Kids like this are through the black hole, never to return to a civilized manner. He was born with and will always have an ungovernable instinct to administer torture, pain, suffering, and maiming in ways only a true psychopath can conjure up. I believe we are not under some god and there are anamolies within the human race. This kid did it out of sexual gratification. There is a distinct relationship between sexual deviancy and torture. He is a reject, a defect, a bane to every thing living and to society. He needs to suffer the same fate as those defenseless kittens.
edit on 26-12-2010 by clameater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by clameater

We live in a depraved society and I wonder how much that contributes to people enacting desires from the dark recesses of their psyche?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I need to vent after reading so many various comments about this thread.

I feel very strongly that people do need to be involved when abuse is concerned, whether it is an animal, a child, a battered wife. Those that can't defend themselves need those that are strong enough to stand up and help them. I'm sorry to read that this story upset some poster's holidays. These sickos that torture and abuse don't take days off to celebrate, so neither can anyone who cares enough to fight this and are willing to stand up to bring justice to this horrible crime (Bob Marley said it decades ago about violence, hate and prejudice).

I didn't see the video, I don't need to, the information given was enough for me to understand what happened. And for anyone to suggest that the OP was wrong to post this information should just ignore the post and move on. The OP is doing exactly what this site was set up for, to bring that which is unjust to the attention of those who need a place to share their opinions and thoughts. By bringing this sickening act to the attention of those that do care about animals, which are many here on ATS, gives me hope that in this age of insanity that we live in, we have not lost our humanity.

No, we should not ignore this in the hopes that those who are sick enough to violoate and torture should not get any attention. There is no hope for people like this, please, name someone who went down this road who was rehabilitated and is now an upstanding citizen? Anyone?

I love animals, they are a vital part of this planet, to our society, and please, don't bash those of us that deem protecting them as wasting our time while there are 'more important' issues out there. Go take care of those important issues, while those of us that love animals take care of this important issue. I for one, will always defend, protect, and do what I can to help those animals who suffer from some poor excuse of a human being. That mother f*ck*r needs to feel and experience everything he has ever done to those kittens. Karma can be a b*tch. Only then, maybe, just maybe, he will have some consciousness. I appologize if my comments offend or upset anyone.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
No, we should not ignore this in the hopes that those who are sick enough to violoate and torture should not get any attention. There is no hope for people like this, please, name someone who went down this road who was rehabilitated and is now an upstanding citizen? Anyone?

I agree with the rest of your post but i had to address this. Some people are disturbed at a young age but with help can become decent people, obviously psychopathy cannot be fixed at the moment however he may not be a psychopath, he may just be in need of help. For all we know he's being abused himself and taking it out on the animals, maybe he's delusional, maybe he's suffering severe depression etc.

None of this excuses his actions but lets not write him off completely. Hopefully someone will find him and get him properly assessed. He's sick and i'm as angry as you about what he's done but lets take a step back and properly assess the situation before we simply put someone in a padded or barred cell.

It's best to try and help someone first and then when it fails lock them up.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
Not sure if this is correct but don't most animals kill there young if they sense an illness or retardation?

Maybe that's what's missing from the human race.

From the ATS reaction it seems to be alive and well here.

But yes you are correct the instinct in humans has been dampened (IMO) Three millenia or so of evil rulers weeding out humans with such instincts by writing things in their redligion such as 'Turn the other cheek./ Forgive those who have wronged you, etc, etc.'

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi Guys
I am so glad that a lot of you agree that IN THIS CASE this so called 'human being' will more than likely move on to harm others.....This video portrays a most cold calculating and CONTROLLED act.... as i said in another post.
AND as for the few that are making COMPARISONS TO TURKEYS, RATS ETC...NO OFFENCE BUT.....They are not filmed for PLEASURE... and serve a purpose (whether you like that a statement or not I don't care to be honest) I can't put it any more succint than that....and YES we don't know what goes on in abbatoirs etc...

I don't like animal experimentation, i don't like the way animals are killed for food...BUT that isn't the 'case in point' here is it?...Here we have some young male...just stuffing helpless kittens in a vacuum bag (one of those luggage types?) you don't just happen to have those necessarily 'to hand' ..........

Just like the woman who put LOLA in the wheelie bin...what's going on? (she was in her 50's) and I think there was some hint she has mental issues....PAH!..

.This GUY is DANGEROUS, SICK, CALLOUS, COLD, CALCULATING, and to whomever has been investigating phone numbers and address I APPLAUD YOU for taking the time to follow it up...even if it turns out to be incorrect...Can't believe the comment made by the person above almost advocating 'privacy'...who has privacy nowadays anyway.?....
He needs to be found before he moves on to his next 'thrill'......he is capable of much more if he can do this in the manner to which he did.....
I SINCERELY HOPE he is found soon and 'SECTIONED'

Love from a very angry Jools!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The subject has posted another video, which whilst not graphic, contains additional clues.

This is a copy of that video Not graphic, so still up on YT

There are graphics expers, linguists and other types pouring over this information.

The idea is to prove the country of origin, and hopefully down to City level before turning stuff over to the local police to complete the process.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

Hell, you make it sound like the NSA are all over this. In fact, I am expecting Jack Bauer to parachute in any moment. If all these 'anonymous' internet resources are pooling their efforts to find, perhaps, one of many animal abusers, who knows what their collective effort could achieve by discovering the true atrocities of the last ten years.

This will sound cynical, but there are bigger fish to fry.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

This will sound cynical, but there are bigger fish to fry.

I share your concerns about vigilantism. However, this little fish will be caught, because some people care enough to do the work. What are you doing about the bigger fish - any fish?
edit on 26-12-2010 by Smack because: quotes

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

It would be great if someone could be given the benefit of therapy first, but I feel someone like this is so far removed from their humanity that they need to be locked up first and given the rest of their life to receive therapy behind bars. My humble opinion, but it's how I feel.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

I will not watch the whole video but from this short clip you can see two things . He is married (wedding ring ) and smokes Marlboro lights . There is also a female giggling and talking in the background. Someone out there will likely recognize him and im sure he will be caught. And it does sound like they are speaking russian .[
edit on 26-12-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

It would be great if someone could be given the benefit of therapy first, but I feel someone like this is so far removed from their humanity that they need to be locked up first and given the rest of their life to receive therapy behind bars. My humble opinion, but it's how I feel.

As i said, for all we know this is a kid who is bullied every day of his life, maybe by parents, maybe by a sibling or at school, maybe he's being sexually abused, maybe he's just genuinely sick. My point is that trying to help him with some serious therapy, and/or removing him from whatever situation is troubling him may solve the issue.

Of course there is the possibility he's incurable and then yes i would agree he needs locking up for public safety, but it's worth understanding why someone does something and trying to help before writing them off completely. A psychopath can't be fixed but we don't know he is a psychopath.

And again i am in no way excusing what he has done, there really are no words for it that seem strong enough.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Does anyone know where this is posted so I can see it without having to download a movie program?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join