It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten-killer video poster being hunted online

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying There is no hope for people like this, please, name someone who went down this road who was rehabilitated and is now an upstanding citizen? Anyone?

C'mon. All this kid needs to do, is become a star Quarterback for an NFL team, put out a half-hearted apology to the public, and enjoy the praise of idiot sports fans who could care less if Hitler coached their sports team(as long as he produced wins!)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I will agree with you if the perpetrator is willing to ask for help because he knows what he is doing is wrong, because any change in behavior requires effort on the part of the person in therapy. But, therapy pushed onto someone who doesn't want it just doesn't work and won't change the behavior. Unless one is ready and willing, nothing will change.

Also, I saw that there is now a $2500.00 reward being offered by Rescue Ink for the capture of the person in the video. They are taking donations if anyone is interested in donating.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I will agree with you if the perpetrator is willing to ask for help because he knows what he is doing is wrong, because any change in behavior requires effort on the part of the person in therapy. But, therapy pushed onto someone who doesn't want it just doesn't work and won't change the behavior. Unless one is ready and willing, nothing will change.

Also, I saw that there is now a $2500.00 reward being offered by Rescue Ink for the capture of the person in the video. They are taking donations if anyone is interested in donating.

Good to see those guys pop up on the radar on this one.

My understanding from the Facebook Group regarding thsi whole issue is that Joe Panz is in direct contact with them.

Would you believe that in just a few short days that Facebook group now has the serial number of the digital camera used to take stills? :-)

"The serial number of the Panasonic DMC-F3 camera used by the killer is SD0CA004034 "
www.facebook.com...#!/home.php?sk=group_173770029323074&ap=1

That was hacked from the EXIF data in the original image.

They pretty much have the location pinned down -

"Based on the pack of cigarettes, along with wall chargers and plugs, and some of the furniture, it was determined that this took place in Russia or Latvia. Also confirmed due to the language used in the other videos featuring the alleged killer. Native speakers helped out with translations of what was being said."
www.facebook.com...#!/home.php?sk=group_173770029323074&ap=1

May not sound great, but that screens-out a couple of hundred countries.

edit on 28-12-2010 by ommadawn because: Spelling correction

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

Do you know what he was saying? I don't have a facebook account and don't want one.....so I can't go to that page. He posted part of it on youtube yesterday AGAIN....I flagged it as inappropriate, but on the profile he said he was from Peru (lying I'm sure).....he seems very determined to get this out there, which shows how warped he is. He keeps starting new youtube pages when they shut one down.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

They should have Panz and his buddies pay this wimp a visit, I bet he would p*** his pants if all those biker looking dudes found him!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
F*** me! Those are some serious bad ass looking dudes, I would suggest that the sick muppet hand himself over before Joe and his mates start buying airline tickets.

My cats and I are hoping the sick individual gets what is coming to him.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

That's what I said too LOL! He thinks he's so bad killing tiny kittens, let's see how he likes it while those dudes laugh at him while they scare the hell out of HIM!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This kid showed his face. He will be found.

The challenge is this: Did the killer deliberately put misleading "clues" in the video to throw people off his trail?

For example, did he put slavic language radio samples in the background to make people think that's where he is from?

Or...did he deliberately change the serial number (EXIF data) of the photos to mislead people looking for photos with similar EXIF data?

At the end of the day, the killer showed his face, and eventually someone will recognize him.

edit on 28-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

That is very true, there was the case of the paedophile who used some software to mask his face thinking he was being clever, but he was quickly unmasked when someone reverse engineered the masking to reveal the sicko's face in full and clear detail. He got caught in minutes after the picture was released.

Let's hope the same happens with this sick *&^%£$.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I swear its like one bad apple ruins it for the rest of us. Well it (internet anonymity) will all be over soon. Not too long now before we have some insane internet usage setup. What a sicko. I never look at websites like liveleak for just this reason. Didn't someone kill themselves online like 2 years ago on a website similar to this? I love kittens...this just sucks. Where does the cat killer go from here? Whats next? Well he had better hope he isn't in America!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am honesty surprised it is taking this long for someone to find the kid. It only took like a week before the girl that was tossing puppies into a creek was found.

It seems this kid might get away with it and not face any repercussions.

Raist

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I have been following the facebook groups that are breaking down the video frame by frame and attempting to identify everything in the room. It is a painstaking process, since they are unsure what area of the planet they are dealing with so therefore tracing down each item is difficult. As of this morning, there still isn't a consensus what country the video originated from. Most working on this are good hearted amateurs working tirelessless with only their computers to aid them. I'm sure if professionals were involved it would go much quicker.
BTW, Rescue Ink has raised their reward to $5000.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I pray from all my hart that Bast turns her Eye of Fire on that person so that her Eye illuminates him and he can not hide anymore, so people who search for him find him and punish him as they please.

Please update this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The video continues to be examined frame by frame, and also by stitching frames together or image processing them.

Many objecs have been highlighted, and where possible images of these taken to other forums where subject matter experts may be able to identify them.

The very latest is that audio heard in the video requires translation from probable Russian.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just watched the video, to say I feel ill and angry would be an understatement, I hope this guy is found and dealt with appropriatley

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Would be really nice if people would do something that matters and tear into the criminals in government to shreds like this..... Oh no a kitten was harmed, let us unite and waste all all our time focusing on crap like this while people are murdered by governments every day.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Would be really nice if people would do something that matters and tear into the criminals in government to shreds like this..... Oh no a kitten was harmed, let us unite and waste all all our time focusing on crap like this while people are murdered by governments every day.

By all means, do organize or make a group that will deal with the corrupt government issue and take some action…but let people who have interest in this pursue it…personally I care about cats, so I choose to take interest in cat related issues. If I would be concerned about corruption and government dysfunction, I would join such an effort. So, do not waste time here and start your own movement – or join a preexisting one. Your energy is much more useful directed into action you find useful then directed into criticizing an action that does not concern your interests.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join