It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kitten-killer video poster being hunted online

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Personally I think they should lock this sicko up and throw away the key. Who does that to any animal, nonetheless a little kitten? I hate cats, but think this act is still despicable!!!

This planet would be a better place without people like this.... maybe they should just throw a noose around his neck and toss him off the Brooklyn bridge. words do not even begin to describe what I would do to this guy if I had 5 minutes with him!!
edit on 26-12-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
How horrible. I don't have children, so my 2 cats and my dog are like my kids to me. I am at a loss for words.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

See the post directly preceeding yours, lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Mind yours... and ill mind my own

and yes for the record I did read your post prior to posting mine.

edit on 26-12-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It's been on /b/ for a week or so, annonamous found an aussie who looked like him and a few russians noted that the t.v/radio was slavic but thats about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by clameater

Originally posted by StealthyKat
What you are seeing here is a serial killer in the making. It is a fact that most serial killers start like this. He needs to be found. He is deriving pleasure from the fact that he is controlling and playing "God".....toying with them and knowing what he is about to do brings him pleasure. He is dangerous.....and scary. I feel sick after seeing this...those poor babies......

He is a serial killer. He just killed two innocent kittens and they suffered an agonizing death. Did you see the anus prolapsed on 1 of the poor kittens from the vacuum? I guarantee this is not the 1st of his atrocities. Make no bones about it, he has little children next on the agenda. Eugenics should be allowed for specific cases like these. Kill this f-n bastard.

let me start by saying i didnt watch this. and im not singling you out clameater.

but come on guys! all of you. almost everyone on here is calling for the blood of a human being.
i am NOT in any way, shape, or form, defending this sick boy. he certainly needs help, killing animals CAN BE a sign of becoming a serial killer. but.. people on here who feel justified in killing him? i want you all to take a step back and really think for a minute. ABOUT YOUR OWN HUMANITY (or lack there of).
this kid needs help. not sick people on the internet starting a blood hunt.
that boy is hurting and while what he did is messed up.. he is still a person. and i dont give a crap if you feel like you're justified in taking this into your own hands, and torturing this kid. whatever. thats not your place. this kid needs therapy, and probably belongs in a home. but ANYONE on here saying kill this kid.. Yall belong rigtht there with him, and i hope you seriously reconsider your stance on this.
if you do.. and you still think you're justified in killing, torturing, raping, or wtf ever you all want to do to this kid who needs some serious help.. then i hope you're a strong enough person to call a hotline an check your self into a center that can HELP YOU.

hope that makes sense. its kinda late. im not tryin to disrespect anyone.
im just saying. if i could i'd help this kid. not kick his ass.
God bless
-reuben

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Read my 2 posts on page 2...

I started that when someone said i was being non empathetic toward those kittens.. Cause i told them there are bigger issues in the world than killing of these 2 cats..

Anyway.. I started it.. I still think this kid owns that site on the original link... But i stopped researching because i don't want to bog my time down the hunting a kittie killer.. I can be using it for something better like... doing something else..

Although you bring a good point up.. Instead of saying bubba will get him or leave me in a room with him for 2 minutes.. I am the only 1 who looked into this.. and i don't even care about the story..

Yaya shoot me down but really I don't.. I care that people didn't have anything to eat yesterday, i care that i didn't see my kids yesterday, i care that people lose their houses everyday.. These are the things i care about.. I don't have room for other things..

Anyway... he is right, instead of talking the talk, start walking the walk..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Anyone who thinks this should be interviewed by police. Dangerous people, wishing others to die. But anyway, on the subject, I believe that people whom commit animal cruelty can become serial killers, and so they too need to be investigated by police and calmly put into some help system, such as counseling, to try and get them back on track. They should not be killed, who ever thinks that a person should die is almost as bad as that kitten killer .

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
These types of villains start out abusing and killing animals for entertainment. Then they move onto holding human victims in pits and making them put the lotion on their skin or else they get the hose again.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Awesome vid.
This widespread across the civilization - from top to bottom.
Governments send poor people to kill poor people in other countries.
Children watch violent video games and try stuff at home in real life.

Nothing unusual. There are cannibals still alive and it was widespread just few hundred years ago (not like million or something).

I think it is an evolution in process.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Its not a matter of this guy becoming a psycho anymore, he already is. For him to kill innocent kittens just like that obviously means he has no remorse for victims, so the only reason he doesn't do it to people is because he is a spineless coward, the guy needs mental help otherwise he is just a serial killer waiting to happen.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
We're already on his trail

Soon he might beg for mercy.

But we do not forgive

Does this mean Anonymous will go after him?

I hope so.

Your Avatar and the phrase "we do not forgive" looks very Anonymousy to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
As it`s Christmas Day/Boxing Day (depending on where you are in the world) firstly,my sincere apologies for not reading everyone's post on this particular 'sick' subject... so if I'm repeating something else someone has already ponited out .... I apologise.
Do you remember on Youtube not so long ago there was a young woman taking kittens out of a bucket/pail and flinging them into a raging river to drown...Some said it was a hoax...no one was sure...Was she found?....I believe she was Croation. I only heard rumours they tracked her down....
As for this latest cruel, sick and macabre individual....even if you find him...he will just get a slap on the wrist,a fine, 6 months (possibly -if sent down at all) and banned from keeping animals for so long...or life (with a bit of luck)..However, HOW are these people monitored for not being able to keep animals for life?...WHO monitors this?...Is it follOwed up?...Is it regularly checked?...I am sick of it on youtube, papers...what the hell is going on that this certain age group are getting their 'kicks' from hurting defencless animals...and yes...you are ALL RIGHT ....WHAT NEXT?...!...it's a callous calculating mind that...can do this without emotion...so isn't it TOTALLY possible they could move on and coldly...kill a child/baby.....toddler......teenager or adult?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Not sure if this is correct but don't most animals kill there young if they sense an illness or retardation?

Maybe that's what's missing from the human race.
Too many rejects get to live.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
first, let me say that i hate cats. however, millions of people love them. and i don't care what kind of animal he's doing it to, it's sick all the same. this kid has some serious problems, this made me think of the rob zombie version of halloween where the kid was killing his pet rat. this kid needs to be psychiatrically evaluated and most likely locked up. seriously, how sick is the world today?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i'm finding it really hard to read the few posts that sympathise with the fact he may have 'issues'....He knows what he's doing.....doesn't seem to be 'clumsy'.or show any signs of drug/alcohol...he's quite CONTROLLED..music in background.....HE'S VERY CONTROLLED....if he couldn't cope with the responsibility of the kittens he could have taken them to a shelter.....Is it me or has it become a 'thrill' on youtube to post the worst things and become some sort of 'hero' and see how far you can push the buttons?
Those kittens had just started a life and been taken away from their mother.......
I'd like to see these people get a much longer prison sentence and to be made to watch things that disturb them... that would make them feel bad......just my two penneth worth....but i guess i'm gonna get stick for that because people are going to say that will make them worse...
I personally know a bit about the Bulger case and Beverly Allitt case and one of the BULGER KILLERS is BACK in prison......these types of people won't change...they are beyond help...
The Bulger killers had it EASY withtheir so called rehabilitation......and if i'm wrong in making a comparison between what they did and this DUDE..watch what might happen next with this 'potential' killer...remember if you HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO READ ABUT JON VENABLES AND ROBERT THOMPSON you will have read they used to harm animals...and others.

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK
Not sure if this is correct but don't most animals kill there young if they sense an illness or retardation?

Maybe that's what's missing from the human race.
Too many rejects get to live.

You know there is such a thing as Godwins law but what you just said here really does reflect the attitude of the Nazis, maybe think it over.

Anyway yes this kid is sick and yes torturing animals is a sign of a developing future serial killer. Of course lots of kids don't become serial killers but if they do this kind of thing they often end up committing violent crime of one type or another. The kid needs serious psychological help because to do that to an animal for "fun" shows a complete lack of empathy.

This little scumbag will be tracked down though, the only sad thing is that laws surrounding animal cruelty are rather weak. I think those laws need tightening, i know that many farming methods are quite cruel but their is a vast difference between raising an animal for food and torturing it for entertainment.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My opinion, flay him and let him die ..

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Never mind helping this sicko, If I find out he lives near me he will meet the same fate. Cnut.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What scares the heck out of me is the witch hunt that's going on on that Facebook group with people randomly naming individuals and posting phone numbers and addresses. Just shows how easy it could be to ruin someone's life !

It's a pretty nasty thing to do, killing lovely fluffy kittens in this way, but on the other hand how many millions of turkeys got gassed last week in the run up to Christmas?

How many 1000s of people including children have gone missing this last year leaving families broken, devastated? Shame the internet can't mobilise to trace them, or track down paedophiles.

If this was a video of two rats getting executed, we would consider it a pretty humane form of dispatch, wouldn't we?

edit on 26-12-2010 by tilpah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join