It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to publish 'sensitive' Israel cables

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Snippet:

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Ellen15

Don't you think it's possible that governments might set up there own leaks sites to get people to leak to them instead of going to the big international leak. That way the leaks are never seen by foreign eyes and it (and the leaker) can be dealt with very quietly.

Yes that could be possible
Then again of late; government, corporations, lobbyists along side MSM Establishments and their sponsers/advertisers have made it practically impossible for real information, truth, reporting, accountability, investigation come to the forth front

Sure there are snippets here and there, but nothing really come of it

MSM Establishment end up throwing opinion pieces, twists, bends, distorts, misinformation, cut and paste articles, they shout and so do the government and corporation officals... Whats that say?

If it wasnt obvious to the masses before, surely its obvious now

MSM are nothing more than mouthpiece for government, corporations and lobbyists without question, without real accountability and definitely without rocking their boat too much

Fundmental issue one should ask ...
Why are some whistle blowers not choosing media outlets anymore?
Why are some whistle blowers lately choosing an organisation such as wikileaks to examine their documents and putting their trust there and not MSM?

I believe that says alot ... what kind of society we currently live in

< none of the above is really anything new, just talking out loud lol >

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

There is a very important precedent here......

If the cables are BS then we have all been fooled. [As some here at ATS would have you believe] BUT When it shows the WEST/US in a bad light then it is thought of as obviously legitimate but again when it shows the clearer thinking West/US the leaks are said to be BS and "Obviously" a CIA front.

If they were Fake, then what's Hillary going to do with a Truck load of Poise.

Not a single country has come out and said they are Fake.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussDavis71

I agree... However seeing the world sees the Wikileaks founder as a threat than he should release a mass flood of all info collected on all subjects before the world governments find a way to shut him down. Release everything about all the government corruption around the world concerning everything from the very real UFO threat to the US government bailout of corrupt companies still giving million dollar bonus's to company CEO's. I know that they do not want to give everything away but at the best they could expose the truth and give us the little guys a chance to shake our fists at our elected leaders.

The world sees wikileaks and its founders as a threat?
lol I know you didnt mean it like that

Many people, MSM and Western Politicans are claiming this 'massive dump of cables' is 'not anything new', there is 'no new information', 'we knew this already', 'how is this new?', blah blah blah

The bank bail outs infront of Citizens around the world including the United States Citizens didnt trigger the masses enough on United States American soil to shake their fists at the elected leaders?

The recent war logs and video released werent enough for the masses to shake their fists at the elected leaders?

US State Secretary past and present day ordering for UN Diplomats/Officals to be spied on, collect all sorts of information, including dna wasnt enough for the masses to shake their fists at the elected leaders nor even demand an investigation?

Hearing United States Head Officals call for the assassination or illegal murder on someone on national tv wasnt a moment nor chance to shake fists at the elected leaders?

SMH @ people who refuse to accept and comprehend what some of the cables infact are disclosing. These same people keep moving the goal post for some reason

Whistleblower sites can not send hard core data/evidence/documents to their afflicated newspapers to print if hard core data/evidence/documents does not come to them from an actual whistleblower lol

Appropriate newspapers can not print a story unless a whistleblower has hard core data/evidence/documents and hands it to them

Wikileaks can not send information to one of their afflicated newspapers to print on 'the very real UFO threat' if the evidence and documents supporting this are not submitted to their site

Whatever information is printed in the afflicated newspapers associated with wikileaks regarding;

* American Diplomats living in Israel and surrounding neighbours reporting back to the USA (their boss) via the cables:- ..... conversations, events, social, politics, economic trade, mentions of mossad, etc

and

* Any mention of UFOs by US Diplomats living in other countries reporting back to USA via the cables

and lastly,

* The expected Bank information (where Assange mentions: "enough information for one of the CEOs to resign") to be released in early 2011

(None of these things) Will not be enough to satisfy the unsatisfied masses.... they will continue to come up with "oh we knew that', 'how is this new' 'so?', 'thats not new', 'we want something more'... etc etc etc

For some reason the goal post yet again will continue to be moved

RussDavis71,
My above comments were not personally directed at nor an attack on you
I understand the frustration
I dont mean to add to the frustration but rather acknowledge, share and agree

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Regardless of whether or not Wikileaks is some intelligence community operation isn't really irrelevant. People need to look at the bigger picture here, that being Wikileaks has become the ultimate test of freedom of speech and information in the world. It's up to the governments to reveal their true colors in response to Wikileaks, and it's up to the people to decide what they want to do with the information and general situation surrounding Wikileaks.
edit on 25-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
Im gonna look forward to these cables gets released and we can read about the assasination performed by members of israels intelligence community.

Best regards

Loke .:.

That about sums it up there no matter how your looking at it, if there's damaging info(especially in the first salvo of Israeli leaks) they are going to murder him for sure. They have already proven to the world that they can and will use large teams of killers to take out people who they deem "the enemy", and even if they "almost" get caught they have absolutely nothing to worry about.

So my prediction is Assange will have shorten his life severely(releasing damaging Israeli info) if he really is out there on his own doing this. Let's wait and see if it really is damaging for Israel or just damaging to the United States ie the US criticizing Israeli's actions during the 06 war and the aftermath of the Dubai hit squad.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Everybody should relax and see whats happening.

Don't judge Assange and WikiLeaks yet!

Those people who come and claim they no stuff, saying Wikileaks is Mossad/CIA etc., but actually just wanna get attention are wrecking my nerves...

marry christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
so true - I myself am so tired of reading people writing about Assange that he is working with Israel and never giving enough evidence. I never believed those lies anyway and was waiting for more leaks. This is good news!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did just read this, some place els.

Assange's lawyer is the prominent Mark Stephens whose law firm Finers Stephens Innocent is legal adviser to the Rothschi... Waddesdon Trust

source.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If there is anything too sensitive, I'm sure Bibi will be asking for a refund ...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Leaks are bs one way or another.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I dont know who he is a puppet for but if its not Mossad then if they leak sensitive Israel secrets I would not want to be Assange, I would give him a week before he's die'ng of radiation poisoning...dont piss off the Mossad...

The mere fact he is not dead is a miracle (I dont even like Assange, arrogant arse)...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm afraid this whole media storm around Assange reminds me of the whole O.J. Simpson circus in a way. I recall it very distinctly because I was a single payer activist. The week of his arrest (1993) was the same week health care reform (after being headline news for a year) died a quiet death in Congress. So what is the corporate media trying to conceal by beating Assange's sex life to death? Most of the information in the recent cables release is already widely available on the Internet. At the same time I find it surprising to find absolutely nothing about the "strategic" reasons the US is at war in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Nothing about the Pentagon agenda to foster the secession of oil and mineral rich Balochistan from Pakistan as a US client state - just like Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and other former Soviet republics. Nothing about CIA support for the Baloch separatist movement. Nothing about the CIA training young Baloch separatists in bomb making and other terrorist activities to disrupt operations at the Chinese-built Gwadar Port (intended to transport Iranian oil and natural gas via Pakistan to China). I blog about this at stuartbramhall.aegauthorblogs.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
By way of deception
thou shalt do war

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stuartbramhall

1897/251,287

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ONe thing I would like to say. I dont enjoy how the Mossad (Israeli CIA) has manipulated the US Govt and Military!!!! If the United Stated ever finds out the truth about the Israelis being behind 9-11 they will wipe Israel off the map! Just saying there is EVIL MEN in all Governments even today! To think evil has disappeared with the Nazi's you are EXTREMELY NAIVE they just hide it better PERIOD!!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

He can speak boldly. Its his post. Go make your own if you don't like how he speaks. So many leaks to come and you guys have sooo much to say.. Sheer ignorance.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Interfacer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Whos side is Jullian Assange even on when he agrees with the govt. official data on 9/11 without any explanation that I am aware of , however humans make mistakes. Then there are the Corporate Media newspapers the New York Times and Londons the Guardian if I am not mistaken. Now I dont know a thing about what you know or your education but I have been aware from the time of a little kid that things were not as they seem and that basically everything is a scam or dam near. like they say follow the money.But more to the point, these newspapers have been exposed to be fronts, frauds , byias, liers, controled, bribed, blackmailed, brainwashed call it what you want its all of these things. And so this leads me to the question on why should I give Mr Assange the benifit of the dought with those huge strikes against him. This is an all too familiar control game. Really, now everything must be scrutinized that comes out of this avenue of information. WE should all look into his past, see if it all fits to neatly, like Zuckerberg, kind of convient that the movie comes out on his story about inventing facebook ,right when people start asking questions about what the ties are with his first two investors one with 500,000 and the other 250,000 .One of them has been proven too work for or have strong ties with a corporation that does work for the CIA . Make some popkorn WIKILEAKS THE JULIAN ASSANGE STORY- how he leaked nothing but useless gosip and unclassified unimportant crap Coming to a theatre near you
Z

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Careful to those who are accusing Wikileaks of being CIA psyop
maybe you are ?.
here is a statement

WikiLeaks is a project of the Sunshine Press. It’s probably pretty clear by now that WikiLeaks is not a front for any intelligence agency or government despite a rumour to that effect. This rumour was started early in WikiLeaks’ existence, possibly by the intelligence agencies themselves. WikiLeaks is an independent global group of people with a long standing dedication to the idea of a free press and the improved transparency in society that comes from this. The group includes accredited journalists, software programmers, network engineers, mathematicians and others.

To determine the truth of our statements on this, simply look at the evidence. By definition, intelligence agencies want to hoard information. By contrast, WikiLeaks has shown that it wants to do just the opposite. Our track record shows we go to great lengths to bring the truth to the world without fear or favour.

The great American president Thomas Jefferson once observed that the price of freedom is eternal vigilance. We believe the journalistic media plays a key role in this vigilance.

www.wikileaks.ch...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

This could all be psy-op, and until I read the cables and analyze them for potenial fallout, then I will treat them with the objective eye of disinfo.
That does not mean that I do not want to to read them, but I want to dechipher them objectively.
True objectivity must be practiced...

Unitl we see the cables, then this is nothing but sprculations more akin to a plublic relations campagn.
edit on 12/26/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join