It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to publish 'sensitive' Israel cables

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

WikiLeaks to publish 'sensitive' Israel cables

AFP Reporting

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has said his whistleblowing website plans to publish hundreds of "sensitive" US diplomatic cables on Israel, Al-Jazeera television reported on Thursday.
"Sensitive and classified documents" on Israel's 2006 war on Lebanon and January's assassination in Dubai of Hamas militant Mahmud al-Mabhuh would be released, Assange told Al-Jazeera in an interview.

"We do not have any direct or indirect contacts with the Israelis," Assange is quoted as saying
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24-12-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've been saying it for the past month, and I'll say it again. For all you naysayers who say that Wikileaks is run by Mossad (with absolutely no evidence), HOLD YOUR HORSES.

Prejudging a situation that you truly know nothing about (seeing as the releases aren't even 2% complete), and acting like you know everything and don't want to keep an open mind, is literally the definition of ignorance.

So if Assange is telling the truth, and damaging cables about Israel are released, THEN what will you people say?

Oh wait, you probably aren't even reading the news about the released cables, seeing as you think they are all manufactured and evil. Isn't it funny how your views align perfectly with the people who have been implicated in corruption by the cables in foreign countries? So who are you really yearning to protect?

[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gvBibwwG1L8Zc9EXDx-Hr9HiCrJg?docId=CNG.8e3122d26f285f9098472daa98df0cd1.6e1]www.google.com[/ur l]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

I've been saying it for the past month, and I'll say it again. For all you naysayers who say that Israel is run by Mossad (with absolutely no evidence), HOLD YOUR HORSES.

First off....... Let me be the first to say.......

Second, if you are talking about the veracity of the released cables?

Too many here at ATS will have you believe the leaks are BS!

edit on 24-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ooops I meant to say Wikileaks is run by Mossad.

Obviously Israel is!

Good catch

(back to edit OP)

Second, if you are talking about the veracity of the released cables? Too many here at ATS will have you believe the leaks are BS!

So if the cables were made up by Israel, then why would the cables implicate Israel? Time will tell what they really reveal. Anyone who claims otherwise is blatantly perpetuating ignorance via knee-jerk reactions.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

There is a very important precedent here......

If the cables are BS then we have all been fooled. [As some here at ATS would have you believe] BUT When it shows the WEST/US in a bad light then it is thought of as obviously legitimate but again when it shows the clearer thinking West/US the leaks are said to be BS and "Obviously" a CIA front.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To the op: You may want to WAIT on the leaks BEFORE you speak so boldly. You talk about prejudging but you are here pre-determining the severity of the leaks, aren't you? So, yes, let;s all wait on them. I am still waiting on the Russian leaks that were supposedly given to a news source in Russia recently.
edit on 24-12-2010 by DevilJin because: no reason

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im gonna look forward to these cables gets released and we can read about the assasination performed by members of israels intelligence community.

Best regards

Loke .:.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

I honestly don't know who exactly you are directing this towards BUT there have already been a few threads presented which have grilled the leaks as a CIA front. Maybe you should do a little better ATS search to catch up?

I wont mention a certain "ATS waffler" who has played both sides of this argument..........

They are not present at the moment.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well i've been waiting the moment wikileaks releases something israel related, and i've had some suspicions 'bout this wikileaks/israel/mossad thing... But let's see and wait what comes up.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

For anyone who's been following the cables, there has been a hell of a lot of incriminating stuff involving US corporations and the CIA itself, as well as some of our biggest allies (like Britain).

I will start another thread to list all of the incriminating accusations. The list will keep growing as the cables keep coming. Thanks for the inspiration. This will serve as a smorgasboard of information to show that it being a CIA inside job wont make sense, and hopefully soon I can add Mossad to that list.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CroMag
Well i've been waiting the moment wikileaks releases something israel related, and i've had some suspicions 'bout this wikileaks/israel/mossad thing... But let's see and wait what comes up.

Here you go..........

Israel on middle east wiki leaks posted on 21-12-2010 @ 12:42 PM

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I was speaking to the OP. I have already read about the conspiracy theories about Wikileaks being a CIA front, Mossad front etc. I personally believe that Assange and Wikileaks are sincere but NOW are being used by certain people to shake things up and not to mention, create a story as nothing Wikileaks has revealed has been truly damaging. All gossip so far.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
You may want to WAIT on the leaks BEFORE you speak so boldly. You talk about prejudging but you are here pre-determining the severity of the leaks, aren't you? So, yes, let;s all wait on them. I am still waiting on the Russian leaks that were supposedly given to a news source in Russia recently.

Uh. Maybe you have reading comprehension problems. I explicitely stated:

So if Assange is telling the truth, and damaging cables about Israel are released, THEN what will you people say?

In what world is an IF--->THEN hypothetical analysis a "bold statement"?

Where did I predetermine anything? I also said explicitly that we have to wait and see before anybody can know anything for sure.

So what part of my post did I claim to know what the future has in store? The only thing I know is that Julian made the statements to Al Jazeera and the AFP reported it, so here I am to relay it to you all.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

sarcasm

Now really Slayer, of course they are BS. Everyone know that the CIA and Mossad have nothing better to do that make up 251,000 cables, cross reference them, pretend to remove names in case they 'finger' someone. In fact it is such a simple job that they had just one person working on this during their tea breaks. I mean each cable is about a page of text. Doddle really.

/sarcasm

I am looking forward to this release of Israeli cables (there have been a few but not very 'juicy' yet).

edit on 24/12/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Here is one for starters

Viewing cable 07TELAVIV1733, MILITARY INTELLIGENCE DIRECTOR YADLIN COMMENTS ON

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So more BS worthless wiki leak cables......

NEEEEEXT!!!

When wiki leaks can provide some information worth knowing or *world changing* let me know...

This is just more publicity for Assange the man behind the NWO curtain.

These leaks again will not solve anything shed light where light is needed or accomplish anything except further pushing Assanges Soros backed wikileak agenda.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

I don't have any comprehension problems so save the insults, please. You presented your case as if you are in defense of Wikileaks as there are people who firmly believe Wikileaks is real and not controlled by any conspiratorial source. Yes, you said IF and THEN but your comment did not seem neutral because it was directed at one side of the argument.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I will be interested in the content.... as I find the whole thing interesting for a number of reasons.. on the one hand it builds a picture of the normal diplomatic backstabbing etc and then on the other, the more interesting part is to watch how certain nations pick and choose what info to spin or ignore..

One of the interesting aspects I find on this topic is the number of times the British media sources are quoted on ATS both on Assange and anon.. (I make my own assumptions of that) so will be nice to see how each nations media spins/ignores these ones.

edit on 24/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: clarity that is lacking on Christmas eve

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Go away.

You offer nothing of substance to wikileaks-related threads.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
So more BS worthless wiki leak cables......

NEEEEEXT!!!

You prove my point in the OP exactly. You think you know everything, when all you really have is assumptions and accusations. If you repeat something enough it doesn't really make it true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join