It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truthers, What Will it Take for you to Believe the OS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Allot (lol) of the OS freaks have feelings of low self esteem. This, coupled with fear of standing up for anything that crosses the power matrix, is enough to turn them into sentient masses of shapeless goo. Love your post.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by xavi1000

They recovered the passport almost unscated out of that fireball, but couldnt find the black boxes.

Yeah, so? What's your point? Is there some rule violation here? If you can't find the black boxes then you can't find anything else?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I dont think even 911 truthers agree with one another on many points.

Personally I dont believe the 2 WTC towers were brought down by controlled demolition and thermite-thermate..whatever you want to call the substance.

I believe it was a directed energy platform. There are very few within the 911 truth movement that believe this. However,,,for now I am not budging from this until an exact replica of the WTC towers are built and brought down using conventional demolition means...you can even use the thermate to help if you want or ram jets into it...no objections.

I am 97% sure you will not be able to reproduce the event of the collapse like it happened. (twice I might add)
I believe known science taught in the chambers of academia is somewhat a hinderance and handicap to the hu man mind.
Science continued to say man flying was impossile, not probable whatever other constrictive word they use. Plausible I think is another word thats generally used.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Release ALL video from the numerous CCTV cameras around the Pentagon that had their 'footage' confiscated by men in dark suits. One of these cameras must have a nice image of a plane crash.

That would start the ball rolling.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

* Pentagon camera footage....all 85 of them!
* The black boxes which were are known to have been found.
* The real CVR from Iron Mountain from Flight 93
* The crash sites' footage & evidence from all 3 sites regarding Flight 93. NTSB records all sites.
* A genuine investigation no holds barred and no one immune from it.
* The camera footage from the businesses around the Pentagon.
* And finally, an official dismissal of the 911 Commission's Report.
edit on 12/24/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling

you hit the nail on the head there pal al second that

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The only part about anything from that day, I believe, is that lies are far easier to believe than the truth.

It's not what we are being told that tells the story, it's what we are NOT being told that does.

Fact of business, no one is ever going to believe anything, unless the government flat out admits total responsibility, whether they are responsible or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
funny ...thread

I just had a similar conversation with my sister yesterday. I told her about my doubt of 911 OS. She shot back calling me a truther ... I asked her if she still thought Obama is a US citizen (something I know she is convinced of)? She laughed and said that is not the same .. I asked why the truth is the truth .... I look at the pics online of Obummers BC ....

sorry but working on and in these large buildings I don't buy the OS story when it come to to how the or should I say what caused the pancaking floor to start. The hole in the ground in PA has too litttle debris .... and the Pentagon ??? com on all those cameras and no pics even of the plane moments before impact?

???? answer this .... ok if a plane hit a building going 300 mph would it at the very least weaken the side side impacted more than the other side of the building? And it certainly would have weakened the interior supports of the side of the building closest to impact. How can both sides callapse at the same time with the impact damage
on one side and none to the supports furtherest away from the impact of the jet?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You really need to see somebody about your anger issues.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The only thing that would convince me is if Cheney or Rockefeller etc were kidnapped, tortured via a live webcam broadcast and asked what happened that day. If they didn't budge I'd say maybe the whole conspiracy thing was a crazy joke, how did I fall for it...

But I have a feeling that they'd start talking quickly, considering the scum that they are, and I'm sure they'd have quite a bit to say.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
Originally posted by mikelee

* Pentagon camera footage....all 85 of them!
* The black boxes which were are known to have been found.
* The real CVR from Iron Mountain from Flight 93
* The crash sites' footage & evidence from all 3 sites regarding Flight 93. NTSB records all sites.
* A genuine investigation no holds barred and no one immune from it.
* The camera footage from the businesses around the Pentagon.
* And finally, an official dismissal of the 911 Commission's Report.

you hit the nail on the head there pal al second that

i'll third it.
But would also like to see/know how the following info was leaked by the U.S. Government:

How it just happened that FAA/NORAD was running an anti-hijacking excersize at the exact same time a the REAL hijackings were going on
    How the AIr Force One security codes where broken
    Why Pentagon and other point defense systems where no activated
    Everything Cheney knew and when he knew it

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
what would it take for you to accept the official story as a historically factual account of what really happened.

1. A frontal lobotomy.
2. A large bottle of tequilla.
3. An explaination of exactly what that device was that was mounted on the bottom of the second plane that hit the towers.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The Pentagon, I'd like to see some more convincing footage of flight 77 actually hitting the building.
edit on 24-12-2010 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Trolling again ? I wouldn't flag one of threads for anything and no one else should either. To answer your question
why turn from the truth. The OS is a lie you ( insert disrepectful annotation here).

edit on 24-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A full frontal lobotomy.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A full frontal lobotomy.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone of either opinion think perhaps it's a little over-coincidental that on September 10, 2001, Rumsfeld announced $2.3 trillion in transactions missing... Good timing for a major revelation, just to disappear in the media on the eve of such an event...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hope about showing us the "real" tapes from the Pentagon? Doctored tapes not acceptable.
A better explanation for the collapse of WTC7 and a real investigation into the collapse of the towers
would be next on the list.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Ok really simple question, for those of you who think the official account of the events leading up to and after 9/11 are a lie put in place by the real architects of that day, what would it take for you to accept the official story as a historically factual account of what really happened.

The reason I ask is because I hear this question turned on its head quite allot on ATS with people asking what it will take for believers of the official account of that days event to take a U-turn on their believes and accept a conspiracy theory or question the official story.

I should make it clear that I do not flatly accept the official account, however I have yet to see a conspiracy theory that has convinced me otherwise. In spite of this I am curious as to what it would take for the “9/11 truthers” to believe in the official story, or are any of you even open to it as an accurate and truthful account of what happened that day.

Here you are .....

50 Facts Concerning 9/11 that Point Away from the OS

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
To get me to believe the OS.
You`d have to lock me in a room watching the news footage of the first few hours of that day.
Then turn off the TV and leave me in that room keeping me away from researching anything about 9/11 for the rest of my life !
I`d believe it then.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

you have been searching for the secret formula, and I think you have found it. Congrats. But what will you do with all of them?

to answer your baited question, pictures of the plane at the pentagon and the truth about 93.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join