It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I demand this forum about 2012 to be shut down on 22st december 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Frankly, ill be surprised if ATS is still up and running circa 2012, given the economic peril the US is facing.

I dont think many of us will be able to afford the energy to run a computer.

Let's start a pigeon messaging group...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Don't worry, it will be.
Along with everything else in the world.

Aaaaaaaa... don't even say stuff like that. That's just too scary to think about. Hopefully it's going to turn out to be much ado about nothing. I hope so anyway for all our sakes

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
According to some theories of what will happen in 2012, We will have plenty to discuss on the 22nd. So this forum'll be a good thing.

I can't wait 'til the date. A lot of people will be eating their words. I don't really care who -- but SOMEONE will be embarrassed!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I still think the predictions forum should be moved to BTS - since we've had ZERO predictions that have come true.

The time travel one = fail

The dark knight - fail

The war in Oct / Nov 2010 = fail

+ hundreds of others...

It does nothing but detract credibility from ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

But this is mother of all predictions ,when this will fail there will be nasty mocking.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

The weirdest one I've heard is about changing dimensions and our bodies changing and we'll have big blue parents (kind of like in the movie Avatar I guess) That was a cool movie though but not so sure I want to change dimensions.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
SORRY ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE
better word is WANT

chill out people ..sorry

Apologies....I didn't realize this was due to a language issue.

Better to say "I would like to see"... as opposed to "I demand".

As far as the 2012'ers are concerned, well....if they are wrong then they will face the music just like every other prediction group that has failed in their claims. If they are right, well I guess the joke is on the rest of us.

We shall see

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What people tend to forget is that 2012 is just the end of the Mayan long count calendar and that there are NO Mayan prophecies besides those pseudo-prophecies bounced around new age communities which are built on mistranslation or lies.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Exactly

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Yes, because you are in such a position to be making demands

Try being a member for more than two months before you decide to walk in and start barking orders.

Merry Christmas

Wow, the age card

There is a song in France that very liberally translated goes as follows

When they are all new, just out of the egg, all young morons think old guys are retarded
When they have become old and balding, all the old imbeciles think youngsters are dumb

Me, being between two ages, let me address you this message:

Time doesn't enter the equation, when you're an ass, you're an ass
Wether you're twenty or you're a grandpa, when you get pwned, you get pwned

Anyway, you get the message

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oniris

Please note the follow up post four spots above your own.

Thanks for reading

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
SORRY ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE
better word is WANT

chill out people ..sorry

That's fine, but there was no hint of that.How were we to know? If someone obviously does not know English well, I will ALWAYS give them the benefit of the doubt. You know enough to use "chill out." Surely you knew the difference between "demand" and "want."

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wait, isn't it that the same outcome if the theories are right?

if 2012 happens the ones who believed it wont be here posting "we were right" anyway LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Frankly, ill be surprised if ATS is still up and running circa 2012, given the economic peril the US is facing.

I dont think many of us will be able to afford the energy to run a computer.

Let's start a pigeon messaging group...

Next year we should all ask Santa for copies of "Smoke Signals For Dummies".....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The rite words were "i would like to see " and because english is not my first language i made that small confusion. Maybe you should learn my language first rather then playing smart ass.

Среќен Божиќ !
edit on 23-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I'm with ya there.
But what can we do about all the stank wikileaks crack threads?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No, keep it going, they deserve to be ridiculed and mocked for days & weeks after this unreal prediction has failed.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
demand all you want, youre not a mod, so they will decide

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
My personal predictions for 2012:

If We're here...

We would all have made a mockery of potentual doom, wether we believed in it or not. Street parties abound, tourism becomes more active in central and south americas, the money market might raise a bit because of all of the spending people did the night and weeks before. Movie industries will already have made millions off of the craze, probably the last BIG craze untill we can find some other timeclock in which to apply towards our attention span.

We would have kings and queens of this ball, worldwide singers and actors playing the part, each boosting their celebrity status towards the next big wave, encouraging everyone with the glitter of their bling. Sinking morals just a little more down the seemingly bottomless pit of society. Peoples attitudes change, some cant live without the stress, some cant live with it.. As creatures of habbit, the world goes on to the next big graze.

If we're not here...

It was probably due to some 3rd world country setting off their own holiday fireworks in someone elses backyard. Maybe some plague let loose by some feeble country or nutcase, or perhaps some catastrophies that we have in some way caused via pollution or digging too deep in our own back yards.

If by some wild chance that another planet appears, or asteriod that we didnt see before, or a too close passing comet tears an old life out of this planet, it would wouldnt be too far fetched. What GOD would look down and see society playing this eternal role of money, greed, idolotry, and decay, without tossing a firey mountain on it. If it were such, I'm only guessing that he wouldnt use the same time people assumed it would come. But yet maybe a sign or final warning? Perhaps.

Either way, I dont think this forum would come down so quickly. There will always be things that will relate to it one way or another. I forsee people saying "just like you cooks believed in 2012..." quite a lot. It would be a witchhunt at first, credibilitys may fall, but such as it's always been.

People will continue on untill is at last, someone is alowed to say "I told you so".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join