I demand this forum about 2012 to be shut down on 22st december 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

So for the last 3 years, I've heard nothing but 2012 this 2012 that. And you're telling me I can't ridicule each and every member in a few posts for a few days after the date comes and goes??

Want to come censor my books too Karl Marx?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Even if they close the 2012 forum, they will just post in other forums.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
LMFAO! Seriously???

HAHA! Ok no offense but I have tried to stay away from this thread but it makes me chuckle when it comes up.

Why does it have to end or be shut down?

This is a topic that will get discussed for a long time. Imagine ALL the threads that will come along after the world doesn't end in 2012!

Happy non end of the world!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What about those of us that feel that it is a cycle and that 12-21-12 is the low point?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
OP, can you tell me the future? You seem to know it very well, since you are announcing to us that December 21 2012 will be the quietest day ever witnessed from humanity...
XD dude, you 're not in charge to demand anything...
What makes you think it will be impossible for skeptics to be " ridiculed " after 2012?

FACT IS, you know NOTHING...You cannot say it will happen or it won't happen for anything...XD
so relax

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

We don't know the future .We are creating the future .

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

I just want to save you from the biggest ridiculing and mocking this forum will ever witness.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I believe in God, UFO's and Atlantis. Anyone wants to mock me go ahead. I'm a big boy and will bear the burden just fine.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by ..5..

I just want to save you from the biggest ridiculing and mocking this forum will ever witness.

And I will be here to curtail any such personal attacks.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

On 2012: As long as there is interest in the various popular conceptions (predictions) regarding the ending of the Mayan Calendar, the forum should be able to exist. After the Calendar ends, there should be an equal amount of time for our membership to discuss the multitude of effects attributed to the passing of that august date.

It is my opinion that there is MUCH MORE current global interest in that event (if one can call it that) than any other outstanding date. It is also my opinion that it will pass with no more calamity than normally happens in any given period of time consisting of weeks or months simply because I don't forsee (pun intended) it (whatever 'it' may be) all happening in one day.

Long live 2012.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This whole thread reminds me of why it is so embarrassing some days being associated with people like this *Double facepalm*

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
But what if people want to reminisce? Auld Lang Syne, The Good Old Days and all that.

Should I not be partying like its 1999 anymore either?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I demand you get book, English learn very good.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Go and smoke it sinbad.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'd give it a week.

I'd like to watch the lulz fest.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Of course. People will move on to 2014 DOOM or 2020 DOOM oooh
you might as well just wait and rename the forum, it's easier.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
and i demand you spend your time more wisely,

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I suspect that people will be "attempting" to, on the day after, to ridicule/mock and otherwise make merry at the expense of those who prophosize doom on 12/21/2012... Gotta say, that seems unlikely to happen. I'll be here, after all...

grrrr... Go ahead, make my day...

I've always thought that the Mayans had to stop somewhere...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I try not to buy into the hype too much, but I can't help but wonder in regards to the coming ice age.

Scientific reports have shown that we enter an ice age on a regular geological basis. 16,000-20,000 years

Is our time of warming almost up?

When does the ice curtain return?

-G

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

NO you are wrong it is a DOOMS DAY event/prediction. Try typing into google dooms day date and guess what comes up.
Don't just say somebody is wrong and isn't paying attention with nothing to back up your comment. It just comes off as a weak mockery of this person, and makes you look worst.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You have to give some leeway for time anomalies, expansions,and contractions in the galaxy. Not even the ETs have it narrowed down to finite science..calculations are missed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join