It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Diceman22

Here is the problem though with 'truth'. We all will have 'our own' according to many things such as personality, fears, desires, will and ability to think cognitively and critically. Some will rely on a simple path where answers are freely given to them, like from a book....and still, you can have a billion people read the same book and many will find a 'different truth' in that book. Depending on if a persons sub consciousness can handle certain ideas or doesnt feel comfortable with certain ideas, they will take what 'sits well' with them and accept it all in a way they can handle.

So what is 'truth'?

To think that 'God' has given us all a book to find all the answers in....seems a bit silly. For then, what was the purpose of Jesus saying 'the kingdom is within you'. Many say, go within you, the Spirit will lead you or the family of light or higher self will lead you.....BUT STILL, many do this, and many find DIFFERENT UNDERSTANDINGS AND ANSWERS.

So what is 'truth'?

We are all ready for different things, different understandings...and what we are ready for is very personal to each of us in the levels of soul development. Some can not let go of fear or earthly ways....and they hold onto the 'teachings' that there is 'wrath' of God....that God will act like we humans and will 'anger, be jealous, be boastful and prideful' and punish those that dont understand. Those that hold onto fear often let fear lead their path....always looking for future times of warnings and endings. The idea they 'wish to warn others of what they know' is likely a inner reflection of a very deep part of their own self, that fears 'time' itself. The ego self leads many in their 'truth', letting them think that only their 'ideas' must be right because surely 'they themselves' are only the ones doing the real honest seeking within and only them then are being led by 'higher ups' leading the way.

What 'truth' is for each of us.....is very very psychological.

Where all of this comes into use is our beliefs, what distracts us, what attracts us, what we fear, if we hold ourselves on high, if we live for our self or live for a many, will show us in Spirit.......what we still need and what we are ready for.

Beliefs on truth is not what is important, but yes they do show a reflection of our inner being in what we desire, fear, love, and hate. What is important is how we have learned to be understanding to those that dont know, how we learn to love through understanding, how we learn to accept all because all hold the Spirit of life within them.

What each persons accepts as a 'truth'....shows what is of their inner being, their desires, their fears, their 'reaction' to being in this earthly body and their reactions to 'earthly things'.

For the world to reach its highest potentials...there will have to be agreements on 'simple truths' like the worth of love. Truths that we all can connect with, truths that build us stronger as a whole, truths that allow us to have greater potentials as a unit....of life, with life.

You cant take ones own faith in things of past and future and claim that as a absolute truth for all.

As many claim they are led by the heavens, Jesus, Spirit, or Family of Light.....we see many 'truths' are shown and they are not all the 'same' truth. We should question why this is. I think the answer to this question of why this is....connects back to personal reasons, individual readiness, individual comfort, individual ideas, individuals subconsciousness, individual desires and fears.....its a reflection of each persons, inner being and their level of development.

What is 'truth' for you....is going to be different for another. Can we then, really call that 'truth'?

What is truth? Can you prove to me 'your truth'? Can any other 'believer' prove their 'truth' to me?

I know you lean to the idea that the 'bible is truth'....but dont you find it ironic that many can read the same book and find a different truth then what you have found? I have read the Bible many times, and over time, the 'truth' that I saw there...began to change. I soon found it to be a distraction to man, because it gave many things as a 'matter of fact' that did not allow me to seek within my own heart for discernment. As I asked the Spirit for guidance....the truth of the book changed, and I saw many dark things within it and of it. I saw more earthly things then things of Spirit within it. Im sure those that still find it all to be 'true' would then say I have been misled....but I did knock, I did seek with all my heart and I did go to Spirit with a honest heart of seeking. But how can I say what I found in the book is a truth for all?

What is truth? If I cant prove 'my truth' to you....is it really a 'truth'? If anyone cant prove their 'belief' in something, is it really a truth? Is belief....really a truth?

Does love have worth? Does sharing and caring have worth? Does compassion have worth? Is jealousy and envy healthy for us? Does caring for life itself have worth?

What are some 'truths' that are Universal? That we can all connect to? Those are the gems that we all should be reaching for and working on and using. As we all try to walk our own paths....do we stand divided or united? By standing divided, can we reach our highest potentials> We need to find 'truths' that are universal, that have always been here, that have worth in making this world a better place, that can help us all go on to do better things.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Truth is not always good. Wisedoms spoken from lessons learnt of one-self's experiences. Free your mind. Let go of all fears. Feelfrom within, allow from within to guide one-self. You'll know from within to trust. Recognise thy self, recognise positive channels and vibrations, recognise negative channels and vibrations.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

That was a beautiful post my sister. The truth was clean and pure. Well done!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Truth is not always good. Wisedoms spoken from lessons learnt of one-self's experiences. Free your mind. Let go of all fears. Feelfrom within, allow from within to guide one-self. You'll know from within to trust. Recognise thy self, recognise positive channels and vibrations, recognise negative channels and vibrations.

I have already done all of what you speak. I still conclude, that many make personal truths that are very complex and are really not that important.

Point being, as we all 'go within' we will find different 'truths' because subconsciously we all will be attracted to different things, we ill subconsciously desire and fear different things. There are very few that are aware of their own fears....and they will create things within them to make comfort for those fears.

As we each recognize thy self...we are going to see different things. This is why we all need to take the simple messages of positive nature....like trying to be understanding and accepting to others, love where its needed, give where giving needs to be done, be empathetic to those that lack love and have trouble in this world, there are simple things that we should be focusing on that has nothing to do with predictions, visions, prophecies, past stories, ect.

We seek for 'truth' is things like the past stories, visions of future, we want complexity....but the real truths are simple and have always been here in 'life'. We distract ourselves....with desires of truth being complex and something that man thinks needs to be passed on by other men. A truth should be something that everyone can find and that everyone can see.....like the worth of love, understanding, and compassion.

Can we not all see how as we stand divided we fall? Can we not all see how if the world was united on path, the great things that could come and change?

Truth...is not complex. I should not have to be told 'truth' from another man. The real things that matter, are things we can all learn from life itself. As we all think we can gain great wisdom by seeking within, we tend to connect to much to personal desires and wants....distorting the simple message, of love, acceptance, working together, empathy, compassion, ect.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here check this out.

Date: 11/10/11

Day, Month, Year

11th October, 2011, WED?

I kept seeing the time 20:20 [pm] majority of times I would check the clock nearly everyday of a few weeks ago.

20:20 [pm]
2=1,1 and 2=1,1
Cross out the 0's 2/:2/ [pm]
11:11 [pm]

It was the 08/12/2010 Day, Month, Year as the American's work to a different clock.

08/12/10/WEDNESDAY
Day, Month, Year
08/12
08+12=20
08/12/2010
--/--/20--
20:20 [pm]

Note: A lot of the "TIMES" I view the clock on my mobile phone, 11:11 [am] keeps appearing almost as if I am meant to open/unlock my phone at exactly 11:11 [am or pm] - For AWARENESS!!!

Note: 44 weeks from 08/DECEMBER/2010 to 12/OCTOBER/2011

WED 08/DECEMBER/2010
WED 12/OCTOBER/2011

12 X 12 = 144 X 1000 (Millenium) = 144,000 - ARK?
(Date of OCT 2011) X (12 Month of 2010) X (Millenium Cycle) = Answer = ?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Seriously....what is it that you are reaching for that has real importance for mankind?

You think you are seeing something important in all of those numbers....for what reason? What Universal good?

There are many many things to distract us from the simple things that matter. Like I said, our personal desires and fears come out in the things we 'seek'.

So what is it you are seeking? Knowledge of the future? Warnings? Do we not make our future?

I see alot on this thread trying 'predictions'.....but are we not creators creating what we 'become'?

I think when we see 'numbers' with synchronicity...there is a much deeper message to be found.

The message is....our souls like harmony. Anywhere we find harmony, like in a nice piece of art work, good music, synchronicity in things....our soul gets that 'awwwwwwwww' feeling....and we make it too complex. Its not the numbers that is important...but the fact your soul likes harmony that is important.

We make it complex, when its simple. We chase the future, when we need to be making it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your perspective and the energy you have put into your journey. I disagree with you on one main point though. Truth is the truth regardless. Our human thoughts and emotions don't change the truth involved with a Higher Being. In other words, regardless of what we think, feel, believe, the truth is out there. I can't say with certainty what the truth is. I can't say with certainty that the Bible in it's current form is 100% accurate and what we need. What I can say with certainty is that there is truth, whether we ever know it or understand it.

I do not let fear guide me in my journey and my seeking. It does make the most sense to me that God is as He is described in the Bible. That includes wrath, judgement and all of the other unpleasant things that people like to dismiss. I believe that it is mere wishful thinking to take all of the love, caring, compassion, and understanding, and leave out judgement, wrath and Hell. I don't even know how one can interpret the Bible in such a way. What is the point of freewill if we all end up with love, peace and harmony in the end? What was the point of Jesus' time on earth, and ultimate sacrifice on the cross? To strip the Bible of these central themes is to completely and totally alter the entire message.

I agree with you that we should love others, try to understand them, and put them before ourselves. This was a central part of Jesus' teachings. This doesn't mean that we are to never criticise, rebuke, or punish evil deeds and doers. The Bible states that there is a time for everything, not simply love. If I see an injustice being done to another who is helpless, it is my duty to intervene on their behalf. Things are not so simple as to say, be nice to others at all times. If I have to use violence to protect another against someone who is doing evil, I should do so, and would be in the wrong to allow an injustice to occur when I could have put a stop to it.

You question why people would get so many different interpretations of the Bible. I believe that is answered in the Bible. We are told that for the time being, Satan is allowed to twist, deceive, and carry out other evil deeds on the earth. We see these wicked actions all the time. Being the master manipulator, it seems natural that he would attack the minds, the seeking of those who wish to know the truth, and to serve God. If the Bible is true, then a holy war is already in effect all around us, and what you speak of seems to be symptoms of that.

That is why I believe Lewis was correct in his book Mere Christianity. If one is a Christian, denominations shouldn't be important. If one is a Christian, all of these different interpretations that people have about certain parts of the Bible are for the most part trivial. All Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who came to earth save our souls. So while some may argue over different interpretations about certain passages, if one is a Christian, this is the crux of the Bible. If one wishes to remove this from the Bible(this would include removing judgement and wrath, since there is no need for a Savior if these do not exist), they may as well throw the Bible out, for they have completely missed the most important and central message.

I will continue(as you have) to ask the Spirit for guidance. I don't expect to know the answers to everything, or what the truth really is. I do feel confident that if I make an honest effort to seek the truth, to do as I have been commanded, and offer my soul to God, that I will be in alignment with Him. The Bible says that all who are saved are saved through Jesus. The Bible doesn't say that all most know Jesus to be saved. I will continue to do my best to follow the golden rule, to seek truth, and I will let God handle the rest.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I just like to say I have already recognised my own fears and am working on correcting them and facing up to these fears in day to day life and even in dreams and visions. You explain in word's very well what I struggle to describe, I could describe with given effort from myself. I can visualise everything you speak of from my own experiences and sort of connect them like jigsaw pieces of a many different puzzles. I have come to the realisation of my own dreams and visions that it is inevitable and the visions play a part of my soul because I have always been an "outdoorsy type of survivalist" and have enjoyed many camping trips to the countryside which would also explain why I enjoy the foggy, misty, cold and warm weather and stormy weather at times as enjoy storm-chasing with responisibilty.

I have recognised what get'smy mind to tick at certain desires and intentions and learnING how to be responsible with these responsibilites. I enjoy the "gifts" as people refer to them as they help me understand the way's of life and other's. I enjoy most times reading people's soul's as I gave myself enough patience to get to learn from myself and where I can better myself and progress with a mature attitude towards myself and animals and people and nature. Respecting myself first then respecting's other's view's and their opinions.

I use the visions from within as an understanding to the manipulations and corruptions in this world dating back as early as man. I connect the dot's, because I have chosen to, I do not feel that it benefit's me in anyway, as I do not choose to be taking in for my own gain. I do not take anything for material gain, otherwise would have walked that path year's ago. I work hard for a living, I respect neighbour's, I help spontaneously when the help is needed. I try my best to come across polite even at times of frustration.I understand sometimes people's feeling's of desire and intentions. I learn from them and observe myself on a daily basis. Everyday I talk to Higher Self and thank for experiences as before I wasn't sure because of fear. Slowly letting go of all fears and allowing more love into my soul has made me realise a lot of thing's, that why fear something that has not happened. The visions were never meant to hurt me or make me live in fear. They are there for self-awareness, my own understanding of the world we live in. The visions always connect dot's whether it be a weather cycle to a political event to a war or to something creative within society.

The "gift's" are there to help guide me though also to help me realise that I can let go of all fears and understand how to love myself first and other's. Help them out and just keep learning. I enjoy learning, love to learn new thing's,that make me feel at peace from within, play the electric guitar sel-taught, self-taught music deejay, self-taught on my abilities well with a little guidance and use these abilities to help other's.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Dear DClairvoyant

I know what you mean there man

I do not do much snooping anymore after what happened last time

Well you know the story as I told you before

Nice Hearing from you again my friend and I hope everything is going well.

Welcome to the thread.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Dear DClairvoyant

Is it not funny how people say they will seek within and ask yet they argue with me saying I am wrong when I tell them to do that

This is one of the points why I find people so funny.

Much change indeed is coming to this world and your numbers are onto something, so keep up the good work the puzzle is being built and the revealing of the picture soon shall be done

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Seriously....what is it that you are reaching for that has real importance for mankind?

That was a anxious blow to my self, I felt that one coming"

You think you are seeing something important in all of those numbers....for what reason? What Universal good?

There just number's, I do not "think" that I am seeing something universal good, as you are only assuming from what I have wrote here, without asking where I came about these number's. From previous conversations over the previous month's with member's from ATS and it puzzled me. Though still they are just number's, and I have something else I would like to add that you hit it on the nail.

There are many many things to distract us from the simple things that matter. Like I said, our personal desires and fears come out in the things we 'seek'.

So what is it you are seeking? Knowledge of the future? Warnings? Do we not make our future?

I'm glad you asked what it is that I am seeking, I'l keep this simple and honest, I enjoy storm chasing and have had visions of earth cycles, so many any could pan-out. I'm seeking when these 72 hours of continous event's playout, that's all. The future is what we make it. As for warning's, they help me understand my fears and desires and help me let go of all fears and desires and and helps me turn them into positives. What we do now, what we desire, intend, speak of, think of, do, choose, we make our own future within reason.

I see alot on this thread trying 'predictions'.....but are we not creators creating what we 'become'?

I still feel from deep within we are the creating what we perceive of what we create that will create us based on belief's, experiences, lessons, desires, thought's, choices, actions, intentions the list goes on.

I think when we see 'numbers' with synchronicity...there is a much deeper message to be found.

What I'm holding onto and what I feel I would like to feel for change in the masses.

The message is....our souls like harmony. Anywhere we find harmony, like in a nice piece of art work, good music, synchronicity in things....our soul gets that 'awwwwwwwww' feeling....and we make it too complex. Its not the numbers that is important...but the fact your soul likes harmony that is important.

We make it complex, when its simple. We chase the future, when we need to be making it.

edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There is one desire which Icannot explain, it feels like it is seeking from within and not entirely sure if the desire is of a good intention nor bad, it is like sat in between. My star sign is Libya whether that has anything to do with the scale of weight's balancing each other out.

edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diceman22
I agree with you that we should love others, try to understand them, and put them before ourselves. This was a central part of Jesus' teachings.

My friend, these teachings were not the central part of Christs teachings, but his teachings as a whole. He taught the same message over and over again in parables, that the same seed might take root. When he spoke outside of parables, he made his message clear with but two commandments, Love God and Love your neighbor.

This doesn't mean that we are to never criticise, rebuke, or punish evil deeds and doers.

Who did Christ critisise, rebuke, or punish?

He critisized the Pharisees and the Sadducees because they held themselves up over others as the sole arbiters of God's word. More so, they did it for personal gain.

Who did he punish? No one.

The Bible states that there is a time for everything, not simply love.

The Bible is 70 percent history, 30 percent spirituality. What it shows through its history is many kingdoms have come and gone, all built on false doctrines which lead to their demise. The lesson here is that Kingdoms fall when they are built on false doctrine. Not a single Kingdom in the Bible stands today. Not a single Kingdom in the Bible was built on Christs commandments. To build that Kingdom, we must first build it within ourselves.

If I see an injustice being done to another who is helpless, it is my duty to intervene on their behalf.

Absolutely my friend. Also realise that someone who visits an injustice on another is more helpless than the victim. He too needs help.

Things are not so simple as to say, be nice to others at all times.

Correct. Being nice is far too simple. One must LOVE others at all times. If you love all, you will seek to find what pain has brought one to harm another. It is not a natural urge we are born with, but one that stems from experiencing pain. Heal the pain and you help the victim and the aggressor.

If I have to use violence to protect another against someone who is doing evil, I should do so, and would be in the wrong to allow an injustice to occur when I could have put a stop to it.

Violence only begets further violence my friend. You cannot do violence and claim it is doing good. Christ could have used violence to save his life. It may have even lead to inspiring the jews to revolt. He may have even earned a Kingdom for the Jews and driven the Romans out had he resorted to violence. Is this the Kingdom Christ had in mind?

We are told that for the time being, Satan is allowed to twist, deceive, and carry out other evil deeds on the earth.

What is Satan but the temptation to do harm to each other?

We see these wicked actions all the time. Being the master manipulator, it seems natural that he would attack the minds, the seeking of those who wish to know the truth, and to serve God. If the Bible is true, then a holy war is already in effect all around us, and what you speak of seems to be symptoms of that.

Can't you see this Holy war even in your own reply?

All Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who came to earth save our souls.

This is a twist on Christs own teachings and the interpretations of others. Christ taught that we are ALL Gods Children. That we are to love each other. Christ was the Son of God, so are you. Does the divine spirit not inhabit all life?

So while some may argue over different interpretations about certain passages, if one is a Christian, this is the crux of the Bible.

If that is the crux of the Bible, then I do not believe Christians understand Christ's teachings at all. Perhaps carefully reading the Gospels would shed some light. Pay particular attention to phrases such as, the least of you shall be the greatest, the kingdom of God is within you, heaven is right before your eyes but you do not see it, love one another, most especially his commandments - Love God with all your being and your neighbor as yourself. Notice there were no exceptions in his commandments.

If one wishes to remove this from the Bible(this would include removing judgement and wrath, since there is no need for a Savior if these do not exist), they may as well throw the Bible out, for they have completely missed the most important and central message.

I thought Christ was the most important message in the Bible, not as saviour for HE never made the claim, but as teacher.

I will continue(as you have) to ask the Spirit for guidance. I don't expect to know the answers to everything, or what the truth really is. I do feel confident that if I make an honest effort to seek the truth, to do as I have been commanded, and offer my soul to God, that I will be in alignment with Him. The Bible says that all who are saved are saved through Jesus. The Bible doesn't say that all most know Jesus to be saved. I will continue to do my best to follow the golden rule, to seek truth, and I will let God handle the rest.

The truth is simple my friend. You reap what you sow. Therefore, be very careful what you sow. What ever you can justify to put out into the world, someone else is equally capable of justifying for themselves. Thus, if you can justify violence for any reason, someone else will find a reason to justify it for their reasons. Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

Love God (this whole existence) with all your being and your neighbor (anyone outside your body) as yourself.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Dear DClairvoyant

Is it not funny how people say they will seek within and ask yet they argue with me saying I am wrong when I tell them to do that

I've used that phrase before with Higher Self, unless you were listening?

This is one of the points why I find people so funny.

Much change indeed is coming to this world and your numbers are onto something, so keep up the good work the puzzle is being built and the revealing of the picture soon shall be done

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

hehehehe
Maybe I was listening in

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"Who did Christ critisise, rebuke, or punish?

He critisized the Pharisees and the Sadducees because they held themselves up over others as the sole arbiters of God's word. More so, they did it for personal gain.

Who did he punish? No one."

He criticised the disciples in Mark 16:12-18 for their unbelief and stubborness. He then told them, “Go into the whole world and proclaim the good news to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever doesn’t believe will be condemned." Jesus did not punish anyone, but He certainly warned of coming judgement.

If he is not referring to judgement, what can He mean by condemned? Jesus also criticised Herod and referred to him as "That fox". In addition to the reasons you listed for why Jesus criticised others, He criticised powerful people for ignoring the biblical principles of justice, faithfulness, and mercy.

"Violence only begets further violence my friend. You cannot do violence and claim it is doing good. Christ could have used violence to save his life. It may have even lead to inspiring the jews to revolt. He may have even earned a Kingdom for the Jews and driven the Romans out had he resorted to violence. Is this the Kingdom Christ had in mind?"

Violence is sometimes a necessary thing. Dealing with morals and what is right is not cut and dry, and it is not easy. If violence is necessary to stop the harm of someone who is innocent, it is justified. God instructed man to use violence in certain situations. There were prophets in the Old Testament that Jesus said were good and holy people, that had to resort to violence. While Jesus taught love, it would be remiss of us to boil everything down to nothing but peaceful feelings all the time. Mark 3:5 "He looked around at them in anger, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts." Jesus was a man and had emotions. The Bible says do not let your anger lead you to sin. It doesn't say that being angry is wrong. By the way some people speak, you would think that Jesus never did anything that wasn't 100% "nice".

Yes, Jesus could have used violence to save His life, but that wasn't God's plan for him. God had a bigger plan than saving a single kingdom. Jesus dies so that we may all be saved. Further, it is one thing to allow oneself to be killed if done for a holy reason. That may be good and moral. It is not moral to stand around and watch innocent people be harmed because one doesn't want to commit an act of violence. Again, things are not so cut and dry. Different situations require different reactions.

Jesus said, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law---a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household", in Matthew 10:34-36.

If you look at the definition of "pacifist", you can see that Jesus was not a pacifist. Revelation 19:15, speaking of Jesus, "Out of His mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty."

Too often people try to make it sound as though Jesus was a pacifist, never angry, etc. This is not the case, as the Bible speaks of judgement, wrath and anger on numerous occasions. It is not right to diminish these passages.

"What is Satan but the temptation to do harm to each other?"

The fallen angel Lucifer, who indeed does tempt us to do harm to each other, and ourselves.

"Can't you see this Holy war even in your own reply?"

Indeed I can. I haven't been commanded to sit back and watch as people spread false teachings. Nowhere in the Bible do I get that message. I feel compelled to speak against that which I believe to be false, and I do.

"This is a twist on Christs own teachings and the interpretations of others. Christ taught that we are ALL Gods Children. That we are to love each other. Christ was the Son of God, so are you. Does the divine spirit not inhabit all life?"

Can you explain how what you quoted me saying was a twist on Christ's own teachings? No, I don't believe the divine spirit inhabits all life. This is why, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood." Jesus made it very clear that we are not all blessed with the Spirit.

"If that is the crux of the Bible, then I do not believe Christians understand Christ's teachings at all. Perhaps carefully reading the Gospels would shed some light. Pay particular attention to phrases such as, the least of you shall be the greatest, the kingdom of God is within you, heaven is right before your eyes but you do not see it, love one another, most especially his commandments - Love God with all your being and your neighbor as yourself. Notice there were no exceptions in his commandments."

I think that if you think the "Beatitudes" are the central reason for why Jesus came to earth, I believe you are mistaken. That is essentially what you listed there. You seem to imply that I advocate not loving someone. That is not the case. Just because you have a disagreement with someone, or are upset with someone, doesn't mean that you do not love them. Luke 19:10, "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." 1 Timothy 1:15 "The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost." 2 Corinthians 5:19 "that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation." Of course John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." Jesus Himself talked about His own death numerous times before it occured. He knew why He was sent here. Teaching us, and reminding us of God's Commandment's was part of it. Jesus was sent here to die on the cross to save us all from eternal damnation. Notice the verses that say Jesus came into the world to save sinners, through His death on the cross. If you don't think that's the crux of the Bible, we can agree to disagree.

"I thought Christ was the most important message in the Bible, not as saviour for HE never made the claim, but as teacher."

Are you saying that Jesus never claimed to be our savior through His death on the cross? John 8:24 "I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins." John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." Matthew 26:26-32, at the "last supper", Jesus makes it clear that He will be killed so that we may be saved. John 11:25 "Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;'"

Jesus made it very clear who He was. He claimed to be the Son of God, a forgiver of sins, and our savior.

Thank you for your responses. I truly enjoy your kindness, even if I do not agree with everything that you say. God bless you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

He criticised the disciples in Mark 16:12-18 for their unbelief and stubborness. He then told them, “Go into the whole world and proclaim the good news to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever doesn’t believe will be condemned." Jesus did not punish anyone, but He certainly warned of coming judgement.

What is the "good news"?

Is it not possible that the condemnation will be of the disbelievers own making? How empty and miserable is ones life without unconditional love for his fellow man? I would say it is a condemned life by what I have witnessed. No more miserable a creature is there than one who has turned his love from his own kind. Pity them and love them more, that they might see their own suffering and seek a reformation.

Jesus also criticised Herod and referred to him as "That fox". In addition to the reasons you listed for why Jesus criticised others, He criticised powerful people for ignoring the biblical principles of justice, faithfulness, and mercy.

Most especially Love and Forgiveness.

Violence is sometimes a necessary thing.

Violence is never a necessary thing. It only breeds more violence. How many martyrs must die before the world gets this?

Dealing with morals and what is right is not cut and dry, and it is not easy.

It is not easy because it is not Man's place to judge these things. God is the sole judge of morality. Do you have faith in God to make these judgements or do you choose to make them for him?

If violence is necessary to stop the harm of someone who is innocent, it is justified.

Who is innocent? Do you know the heart of all men, what they have experienced to lead them to the choices thy have made? By what right do you have to make such a choice? Do you not trust in God to deal with such things? Love them and heal them. That is what we are to do. Otherwise the cycle of violence will go on indefinitely.

God instructed man to use violence in certain situations.

Very well, then any man of any faith has equal right to decide to use violence and claim it is by God's order. The possession of a book does not make one more justified than the other.

There were prophets in the Old Testament that Jesus said were good and holy people, that had to resort to violence.

Yes, but Jesus is the "New Testament". Did he ever advocate violence? Was violence part of his commandments? Why? Because he could see that it is a never ending cycle.

While Jesus taught love, it would be remiss of us to boil everything down to nothing but peaceful feelings all the time. Mark 3:5 "He looked around at them in anger, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts."

Yes, I too get angry at stubborn hearts! Then I remember not to judge. Each is only expressing what they know based on what they have experienced. Anger will not teach others to love. Forgiveness and love is what spreads love and love will lead to peace. Unfortunately, I am suspecting it will only be after my Brothers and Sisters beat the snot out of each other.

Jesus was a man and had emotions. The Bible says do not let your anger lead you to sin. It doesn't say that being angry is wrong. By the way some people speak, you would think that Jesus never did anything that wasn't 100% "nice".

No "feeling" is wrong. It just is. What you do with that feeling is either right or wrong. What you decide to do will lead to others doing the same. You reap what you sow.

Yes, Jesus could have used violence to save His life, but that wasn't God's plan for him. God had a bigger plan than saving a single kingdom. Jesus dies so that we may all be saved.

This is a distortion my friend. Jesus died to show us how to save our selves. End the cycle of violence by loving each other enough to die for one another, not by causing our deaths.

Further, it is one thing to allow oneself to be killed if done for a holy reason. That may be good and moral. It is not moral to stand around and watch innocent people be harmed because one doesn't want to commit an act of violence. Again, things are not so cut and dry. Different situations require different reactions.

I agree, do not let innocent people be killed. Stand in their stead, reason with the aggressor, find what pain is causing him to wish to kill. What ever it is, heal him of his ailment. You cannot kill anyone and say you have defeated murder! How can you reason this?

Jesus said, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law---a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household", in Matthew 10:34-36.

Yes indeed. This is because a good doctrine has been distorted. To correct this, the young who will come to understand it will be at odds with the old who have come to accept the false doctrine of old.

If you look at the definition of "pacifist", you can see that Jesus was not a pacifist. Revelation 19:15, speaking of Jesus, "Out of His mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty."

First, Revelations was not Jesus' own words. Second, the sword is a symbol of truth. Do you really picture Jesus riding around with a sword hanging from his mouth? Lastly, to rule with an Iron Sceptor is to ensure that the doctrine is not usurped and distorted again. As for the fury of God, this will be mans own doing and the result of "An eye for an eye" doctrine. Can't you see it coming as we speak?

Too often people try to make it sound as though Jesus was a pacifist, never angry, etc. This is not the case, as the Bible speaks of judgement, wrath and anger on numerous occasions. It is not right to diminish these passages.

"This is a twist on Christs own teachings and the interpretations of others. Christ taught that we are ALL Gods Children. That we are to love each other. Christ was the Son of God, so are you. Does the divine spirit not inhabit all life?"

Can you explain how what you quoted me saying was a twist on Christ's own teachings? No, I don't believe the divine spirit inhabits all life. This is why, "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood." Jesus made it very clear that we are not all blessed with the Spirit.

Even here in this passage you have quoted Christ explains that the divine spirit is within all. The spirit that is not divine is the spirit created by Man. In other words, I say I am God, speak for God, have God's word, I am devaluing your own "inner Spirit". This is what the Pharisees and Sadducee's excelled at. This is what the evangelists, Priests, New Age (not to allude to any members who may bear this as a screen name) mystics, anyone who says "This is the way to God". They are creating a spirit to follow, not the divine spirit within us all.

Look within yourself for God. Can't you see him and feel him there? If he is within you, he is within all. Love ALL. It is the only way to break the cycle of destruction and violence.

I think that if you think the "Beatitudes" are the central reason for why Jesus came to earth, I believe you are mistaken. That is essentially what you listed there. You seem to imply that I advocate not loving someone. That is not the case. Just because you have a disagreement with someone, or are upset with someone, doesn't mean that you do not love them.

Treat everyone as you wish to be treated. That is all I am asking. If you would desire to be forgiven, forgive. If you would desire to be loved, love. If you do not wish to be judge, do not judge.

I am not trying to change your mind my friend. I am certain your views are as justified as anyone else's based on what you have experienced in life. I see this world as heaven, and I know we can make it such. Old ideas of vengeance and judgement must first run their course.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 29-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

NASA chiefs are responsible for "The Fourth Reich", I have read most of the document, which frustratingly enough cannot find the link to the ADF, online. Got the nudge one day from within where to find it and what to type into the search box and found names of ex-nazi war criminal's, who was allowed and re-located by U.S government back in the 40's and early sixties, given home, social number's, a job and position and money. Who would have thought it, doesn't suprise me that NASA chief's are ex-nazi war criminal's. That's why I don't believe any stories from NASA, you only have to do your OWN homework from within. I'm given names, locations, shouldn't say this next bit, feel very queezy now, need to be careful. I was given access codes in my vision that represented I.P addresses and I have one written down that is not something you just randomly dream about. I know of a employee that works in conjunction of Cyberspace and these hand-held nuc£$% d£vic"s that co-ordinate small projectiles from infantry based soldier usage.

Edit to add:
edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: but this is the latest in infantry warfare they'llbe working on into 2011.

edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

Of course this is NASA, where the NAZI's filed in big time and the CIA/Black ops as well.

This is something different though.

I came on this thread because I directly saw things in the eclipse that were surreal and made no sense, and then this black sun while sungazing, i've only been doing it since June 09 and have never had this before.

I tried again, and before I could see it turn black I fled into the house, it really alarms me.

But it did into the dark murky emerald clock first, with the time being 11 20 or 11 21. Literally hands of a clock with the markings of the numbers, though not real numbers, just marks.

If that time is 01 21 2011 that is significant numerological number, it has 11 11's; 10 10's; 0 1 2 binary; 3's; 13's, etc.

I dont know what other dates this could apply to. Any month on the 21st, or Nov 21st?

So this is direct sight, seeing. Now interpretations of Light and positive messages. This is something that happens when you see with eyes of light, which in turn happens when you pray, seek, meditate, sungaze, work on raising frequency, go out in nature, listen to whale and dolphins, and most of all LOVE. Give to others, but we may need to as as well, free will. At least someone suggested it, to be healed and truly see, hear more.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

or 01 11th. 2011, as is so often given.

10 is also 01.

The clock in the sun I saw said 11 20-21.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

or 01 11th. 2011, as is so often given.

10 is also 01.

The clock in the sun I saw said 11 20-21.

When did you view this clock in the sun? You are however commenting on the 21 page of this thread??

I have been viewing 03:33 and 3:33 [pm]quite a lot and 22:22, 2:22 [pm] and 02:22 [am] and 04:44 and 4:44 [pm] just for other's here, I'm always keeping an eye on time and hardly ever keep incoincidently viewing the times above over and over nearly everyday whilst I'm doing stuff. My brain has got into check with these times for a reason.

My Mother came to visit the other day, she speaks of waking up at exactly or nearest to 05:20 [am]. I know our bodies have their own built in clocks but she awakes to these times from frightful dreams/visions.

Back in 2004 I was on the airplane travelling from East Midlands Airport to Valencia, South of Spain, and I'l never forget whilst Ilooked out the window for most the entire journey which was 2 hours flight. I saw what it like this looking to the edge of the sun, something very big filled in the light like an eclispe but shortly passed within a few seconds. So I asked people on the plane and they said they saw it two, it was sphere disc shaped but blocked out the entire sun like somebody just pulled a curtain infront of it.

Not long ago whilst I was scanning the skies at night on a clear sky from clouds and aircraft's. Just pure silence, I watched through the bino's on a tripod something large in diamtere slowly crossing from right to left a small eclispe that's what it appeared to look like and I asked my dad to have a look for witness. He agreed, we both could see it clearly with just our eyes. And Istood there for 20 minutes watching this blacker than black object pass by Juipter then another 15 minutes later it passed again from left to right so I thought that's odd, just looked again through the lens and it stopped in the middle then quickly shot to the right, well this anomaly was larger than Juipter because it was passing from behind it, and something was passing infront of Jupiter passing to the left. So bizarre!
edit on 29-12-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join