It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by klaatu4711

Dear Klaatu4711

Thank you for your colorful input but before you judge me or label me a christian try to hear me out first.
I am not religious or some sort of nut I have had experiences in my life of things paranormal and non human origin, yet still I am not religious. I am merely trying to match the facts with the events and put the puzzle together so that people can learn to understand things. But..... most importantly share things with one another and the ability to learn together of things. The world is slowly heading into chaos and we are the ones who have to stand together as a big family also protectors.

www.youtube.com...

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The lamb can also refer to a Muslim nation, referring to the story of Abraham's son Ismail who was to be sacrificed by his father however instead, a lamb was sent down by an angel to be sacrificed instead. Muslims are the descendants of Ismail.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by angelonholiday

Dear Angelonholiday

Thank you for your input and great explanation also indeed you hit the right information

5 thumbs up for you.

Welcome to the thread and thank you for the post.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The sun became as dark as black cloth = lunar eclipse during the 21st December

The moon became as red as blood = was also seen during the lunar eclipse.

I missed the eclipse due to weather...

However, the sun was no where in the sky at the time so I fail to see how it went all clothing on us.

(If it had been a solar eclipse...)

(Or are you saying because it was night that the sun was clothed?)

(Or in your area of the world, did the sun actually blink out? I mean how did the moon get behind the Earth AND the sun at the same time???!?!)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
And here I thought that the Lamb lies down on Broadway !!!! Damn you Genesis !!! Oh...Wait...Might be something to that...lmao !

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'm fairly certain the Lamb refers to Jesus, since the book refers to one who has the wisdom and glory to save the earth, whom the angels praise. Also the author knew Jesus as the Lamb. It also coincides with other books of the bible.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Um... I hate to break it to you, but the moon turns red during EVERY lunar eclipse.

And what do you mean the sun was black? the sun is only black during a solar eclipse. Besides, you couldn't even see the sun, it was night.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

Thank you Bobbinhood!

These are the issues I have with this as well.

How did the Sun get all dressed up in black cloth, if it was a lunar eclipse?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Dear Adigregorio

Indeed the sun did blink out and became dark not sure how, but when it started passing by it had a red light effect on it. So it was a very bizarre yet extremely amazing thing to witness. Also man I love your hair looks kinda a bit Hippy

Thanks for the post and welcome to the thread.

Kind Regards

M
edit on 22-12-2010 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Do you have any other witnesses to this event!!!

The Sun vanished!

What part of the world was this in, why was it not on the news????

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

Dear Bobbin Hood

It was a Lunar Eclipse and the moon was red but the sun was black which is odd. Im not sure what exactly happened but that is what I saw. As well I am a bit confused because I saw the moon becoming red and the sun becoming black.

Thank you for the post and welcome to the thread.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Too bad you didnt post this info prior to the event,.
cause the earthquake you speak of now appears to be coincidental to your"concern"
Had you posted it before hand then your worries would have been validaded
Anybody can say anything after the fact.
And besides, earthquakes are common during full moons regardless of what color they are.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Dear Adigregorio

This happened in the land down under

Also I am sure there should be others that saw this happen as well.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well it was day for 1/2 of the Earth at the time, so we should have many witnesses to the suns vanishing act!

I will await for said witnessess, until then speculation I am afraid.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Dear Drummerboy

I actually spoke of this almost a year ago and had a sense of the situation prior to the event. You don't have to believe me if you do not wish to, but there are several people that heard me saying it before it occurred so that is good enough for me.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Dear Adigregorio

Sure thing my friend I shall wait patiently for patience is the most important thing of all in life

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Dear Drummerboy

I actually spoke of this almost a year ago and had a sense of the situation prior to the event. You don't have to believe me if you do not wish to, but there are several people that heard me saying it before it occurred so that is good enough for me.

Kind Regards

M
yes I am sure you did,.
However I dont believe in the tooth fairy either.
Now if the tooth fairy were to make a puplic appearance
with plenty of witnesses,. then that would be believable.
But when someone says they saw one with no recordable proof
then it simply becomes a fish story of the one that got away..
Next time you get this "feeling" post it here before the event and prove you are valid
edit on 22-12-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. I agree with you, this is the 6th seal. My famly watched the elipse starting at 10 33, finishing after 1 am. My children all saw a moon. I didn't, it wasn't moon shaped for me until the red stage was reached. For quite some time, it was so strange looking. Brilliant, glowing surreal white. But it was as if the top of a moon, or disc or plate or even rounded craft, stacked. And I would try to blink and then look away and focus again, and then it seemed to shift its form fluidly. I thought I saw a Dove, then a moment later, the form of a man/angel. Then for over an hour as if an arcing backwards, procession of these white glowing tops of cresents, as if every time frame was in the picture at once.

The next day. I was able to sungaze. I had done some sungazing a couple days before and it was an odd sun for me then. I saw a surreal image with an aura of golden yellow sun and a dark emerald green center, large, with the hands of a clock. The time kept changing. 11 11 breifly then 9 45 hand positions, I didn't understand what it meant.

Then yesterday, the day after the eclipse, it happened again, the green, and I saw a clock. Then instantly I saw a huge black sun, with only a halo of yellow around the outer rim. It scared me and I blinked away rested my eyes and then looked back. Initially the sun, and then black again. Well alot of trouble with the boys, and tensions, negtivity. It was an odd day. But, the earth quakes too.

Here is something I wish to share the link from:
vigilantcitizen.com...

Scroll down to the third picture on the page and it should be this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/215e97c88f90.jpg[/atsimg]

So I posted this one the day before the eclipse because the date was 12 12 12. Dec 21 2010, and 12 is half of 24, and 6 is half of 12. 666.

I thought at that point the eclipse was going to identical to this picture. No, that was what i saw in the sun yesterday on the 21.

niv.scripturetext.com...

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

news.yahoo.com...

The lunar eclipse and the Geminid Meteor Shower, this is the Stars Falling From the Sky.

We have to realize that things arent what they seem, I'm not religious, have a Quantum Spiritual Belief, though Yeshua is to me the metaphor and a real being, sent from above, in a bible with many distortions and wars, deliberately misconstrued for us by the leaders in history, nonetheless, he is the way back home, he shows us the way.

This thread is about how to ready ourselves then? How to stand in the Presence of Love? How to become Light as a Feather, and make our lives right, love others, transform all negatives into positives, for they are coming. In a duality school when the Light is coming so does the other side and our frequency will match the level of pure love or positivity we can stand in. Can we stand in the Presence of the Highest Vibration of Love? We need to ask ourselves what would Jesus do in our lives, with our conversations. Would he argue? Would he go to war, even if attacked? Would he allow billions to starve or homelessness without helping others.

We need to turn this all around.

This is so unsual, I never thought I would literally see revelations happen.

How to prepare. How to become Love and Light? Light as a Feather, make amends with everyone in our lives and work to improve all our relationships.

Much Love & Light. May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with us, each of us, in our daily lives, so we can transform them. We need to look at our lives clearly and see the relationship problems, lack of patience, lack of forgiveness and mercy/charity/peace, our materialism. Willingness to let billions suffer homelessness and starvation overseas and in our own country for political ideology that is meaningless, for there is no need for money. The natives never used it. And everyone could have a home a garden, and volunteer for other things if they chose. What are we doing?

We need to overcome this world. This is all a test, we're in a school. We want to pass the test, and go home.

Is the 6th Seal the last one?
edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
well one things for sure, we wont be here for the next solstice eclipse

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

First of all it's "sacloth" and the sun turns black everytime it goes arround the earth.
Unless you've seen a solar eclipse lately.
oooooooooooh it's the END!
Humans make me sick,...it's like you want it to come,...every generation thinks it's gonna happen in their lifetime.
The worst thing is the idiology of people with the means to destroy the planet.
We'll just go back to caveman style of living and start all over again,..just because humans are ignorant and supersticious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join