It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of a manuscript which stated 616 instead of the majority of texts which state 666.[9] However, the existence of manuscripts attesting to 616 has been known long before this finding, the other early witness Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) has it written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosiai deka hex (lit. "six hundred sixteen").[10] This, along with the translation of P115, has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[11]

The NRSV translation for Rev 13:18 includes this translation note: "Other ancient authorities read six hundred and sixteen".

666 seems to be a misinterpretation

it seems more likely the "number of the beast" is actually 616.

time to rework the numerology then

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Dear LV

Im not here to spread doom and gloom I am here to help out people, so that they can reach their true potential and connect. This is the future plan for the thread and try to see the point I am trying to get across.

Welcome to the thread and thank you for the post.

Kind Regards

M

How is any of this getting mankind to reach their true potential?

What is mankind's potential in your eyes?

Your using information from a book that held mankind back in their potentials and seeking. How are you helping them see that our potential is when we stand together and come together to make change?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Um,. wow

OK,. I have just now understood where your mind level is at,.
so with that being said,.
Good luck with that

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Are we wrong to judge psychics???

When the future is ever changing and for what one sees may change in a split second due to their decision made, thus resulting in a paradox to what one saw and did with what one was meant to do but did not. So is a psychic wrong to see the future event taking place? and then the path changed due to the decision a person made to do different. No the psychic is not wrong to predict the future it is us who are wrong to judge them upon something that did not take place, when it was actually meant to be carried out through that specific time. It is change my friends that drives us and we are not the ones to judge another for getting something wrong. When she or he was actually right about the prediction but due to the change in the time line the event changed, due to the change a person made through that time of plan.

Our conscience is always changing and willing to expand its infinite capabilities.

For we are the changing growing conscience and resulting in understanding of thought, like water we all are ever changing resulting in many things. Growing bit by bit like a cup of tea being filled with water.

Every vessel varies in its own way that is why the conscience change happens differently.
For when you pore the tea quickly the cup overfills fast and the tea flows out of the cup. But when you pore the tea slowly you fill it perfectly to a state that you want it to be drunk at. This happens to our vessels for if we merge quickly the vessel can collapse. But when we pore it slowly drop by drop, we get a perfect balance and the vessel prospers like a perfect Cherry blossom.

For everything must be balanced and not forced for the perfect bloom can prosper into something bad. Also this should be done gently for it is the only way. As a wise man once said to me "Patience leads to understanding and Understanding leads to true knowledge".

Thus resulting in balance, control, understanding and learning for everything is then balanced out through out the time.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would like to share my 2 cents... well maybe 4 cents on this topic.

First of all, revelation is my hobby to study and I have studied based on many books included outside of religion's perspective, too. The event in Chapter 6:12 to 6:17 will not be individual location or more than 2 locations on same time, but a cosmic event. Keep in the mind that Revelation need to be read in whole and in other chapters in bible, too. It will help us to gather all puzzle into one big picture. The event you mention can't be correct, but the similar situation and concept can be comparable. I have been encourage people who enjoy study revelation to seek the sign not a sign seeker. Once you understand the signs, everything will unfold unto you.

First key sign is "Great Earthquake." It mention several times in revelation. Does it mean several "Great Earthquake" strike in short time? No, keep in our mind that "Great Earthquake" is a singular event. If we can use that event as advantage to put a dot, then we can see better concept of whole situation in that event. You will notice that seven trumpets in Chapter 8-11 and it does have "Great Earthquake" at end of trumpets. (11:13) Also, seven plagues mention in chapter 16 have "Great Earthquake" in end of plagues. (16:18)

If we understand the first key sign, then we will know that the events mention in seven trumpets and plagues must happen before the "Great Earthquake." The Great Earthquake will not be jolt in one area or several area, but the Earth will be jolt that everyone will feel it at same time. Now, to the point of Chapter 6:12. The sun will become dark, but not complete dark (black as sackcloth of hair) and the moon become red (blood) during the "Great Earthquake."

The fact is many events in trumpets and plagues hasn't complete and they must complete before the "Great Earthquake." The "Great Earthquake" will be cosmic event based on Chapter 6:12-14. What I am going to say is based on the studies that I had and any feedback are welcome. THe cosmic event based on that chapter is Sun will lose it's power to light the Earth and when the sun lose it's power, but not complete. It will cause moon to turn red instead of white as we see in daily rotate. The stars fall on us is not a simple asteroids or meteors event, but the Earth will leave its solar system to new place where Jesus Christ will be as mention in Chapter 14.

If you have any other questions then I am willing to explain more about them. (It's seem more than 4 cents
)
edit on 22-12-2010 by Aslpride because: typo

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Heya mate, back again.

I just checked out all the earthquake reports for the 21st, there about 10 in total from all over the world, Russia, Indonisia, Japan, England. Quite a few.

Earthquake Report 21st December 2010 < Linky

Im no geologist but aparently its more commen then we think, most days there are between 8 - 10 earthquake reports worldwide. Doesnt appear as if anything unusual happend.

The only odd thing i can see is that they all seemed to happen within 1500 - 2000 miles of the equator (See Linky Below)
Earthquake Map Linky

The only other unusual thing i can see is the one we hand here in the UK. The UK is sat righ slap bang in the middle of a tectonic plate, meaning we dont usually get them if at all. Its rare we do but it does happen from time to time. Any country or town thats on the edge of a tectonic plate tend to get them more often.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by klaatu4711

Dear Klaatu4711

Thank you for your colorful input but before you judge me or label me a christian try to hear me out first.
I am not religious or some sort of nut I have had experiences in my life of things paranormal and non human origin, yet still I am not religious. I am merely trying to match the facts with the events and put the puzzle together so that people can learn to understand things. But..... most importantly share things with one another and the ability to learn together of things. The world is slowly heading into chaos and we are the ones who have to stand together as a big family also protectors.

www.youtube.com...

Kind Regards

M

Bill Withers - Lean On Me [with lyrics]

Yes! Thank you.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Also you do realize this generation so far has had the most ET,spiritual and cosmic experiences then any other before.

Its because aliens are the new fad to the unconscious mind. Mankind has always had great spiritual and cosmic experiences...this is not new...just look at any ancient culture, its always been. But the whole 'alien' experiences is not anything different then a preconceived image in the mind being used for the unconsciousness and consciousness to work together to try to figure things out.

Just as a few thousand years ago.....the experiences came through the avenue of what was 'the new fad' which was the images of 'angels'. Now it seems the angels are going extinct due to the human attraction of the image of 'et'.

It shows us that as a collective mind....what humans are attracted to in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Dear Leo Virgo

For everything has energy behind it and everything can be interpreted in the human term of language. Yet then the energy behind the phrase or sentence is not seen so what I want people to try and do is to see the hidden messages within ancient texts for they hold many clues.

What is the potential of humanity in my eyes?

I believe we are diamonds in the rough and that we have infinite capabilities to achieve perfection of our bodies, spirit and our surroundings. I think that it is up to us to do the right thing to work together as a race to build a better future. We are given many gifts that we lose touch of and yet some of those gifts are given back to us, so do we use these gifts for our own need? or do we us them to help others?

That is the thing people must realize that we are all in this together if you like it or not, but it is time to put away the rambo like state of mind and work together as a team.

The Bible holds many hidden messages that people do not see and all I can do is put it in simple term for us all, the main message of the Book is Love of all things great and small.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

A person can see a 'possibility of the future'.....but many things of the future are not set in stone.

People can see a 'sliver' of what the future 'can be'.....but it is malleable. One possibility may be stronger then another possibility....but its still not a 'set in stone' thing.

We should not base the future on what another predicts it to be. We are here to 'make' the future.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by klaatu4711
You know, I love surfing my conspiracy websites, but I'm seeing more & more threads like this.
The amazing thing is that every thread like this has a different interpretation of these Book Of Revelation & other biblical book prophecies. I don't even try to remember the different variations of the garbage anymore. The title is always different to the content to suck you in & always disappoints(me anyway).
I go to conspiracy websites to escape this rubbish, can't you guys go to a christian website or something?
I respect free speech, I'm just asking for a break. The end result is I just wont come to ATS anymore. I guess its all just traffic to them. It wont be my traffic anymore.

we will miss you and all of your 29 posts. ATS will be a shell of what it once was without you.

OP interesting interpretation, I dont know if it's a correct one, but I do feel like we are living at the end times.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

A person can see a 'possibility of the future'.....but many things of the future are not set in stone.

People can see a 'sliver' of what the future 'can be'.....but it is malleable. One possibility may be stronger then another possibility....but its still not a 'set in stone' thing.

We should not base the future on what another predicts it to be. We are here to 'make' the future.

Ahhh!!! words of a poet right there

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

How do you know that the Sun turned black? The Sun was on the other side of the planet when you observed the coppery orange moon (red as blood? what you smokin'?). In fact, the Sun's lights is what made the entire event possible. The color of the moon changed because the LIGHT cast upon it was partially blocked by the Earth. The color was orangish because the light which did reach the moon was filtered through the thin layer of Earth's atmosphere. Red light has a longer wave length than other frequencies of light as so passes through our atmosphere more efficiently, thus the reflection of light from the Moon was tinted red.

Welcome to reality. =)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Actually if you read a little earlier in Revelations the Lamb is tied back to Jesus:

Rev 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Rev 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
Rev 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

edit on 22-12-2010 by tspark because: bolding issues

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Dear Eightonefive

Thank you for the post and comment

Also what people need to realize that nothing truly ends and that what we believe to be an end is just a mere new chapter to the infinite book of life

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Lean On Me! Oh what a wonderful song. Call me. Call me. Call me. The Higher Ups, F O L, Higher Self: Pray, Meditate, Sungaze, connect, reach into your Infnite Being within, whose Infinite Journey and Progression IN TEAMWORK wiht the ENTIRE FAMILY, FATHER/MOTHER, exists in every moment all at once. You have an INFINITE Potential to become all you need to become, to help each other, to LOVE. We're a Family. We're a Team. We have wonderful Higher Progressed Family and even Self to assist. The duality is a two lane highway, there is always time to make a U-TURN!
edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Dear Leo Virgo

For everything has energy behind it and everything can be interpreted in the human term of language. Yet then the energy behind the phrase or sentence is not seen so what I want people to try and do is to see the hidden messages within ancient texts for they hold many clues.

What is the potential of humanity in my eyes?

I believe we are diamonds in the rough and that we have infinite capabilities to achieve perfection of our bodies, spirit and our surroundings. I think that it is up to us to do the right thing to work together as a race to build a better future. We are given many gifts that we lose touch of and yet some of those gifts are given back to us, so do we use these gifts for our own need? or do we us them to help others?

That is the thing people must realize that we are all in this together if you like it or not, but it is time to put away the rambo like state of mind and work together as a team.

The Bible holds many hidden messages that people do not see and all I can do is put it in simple term for us all, the main message of the Book is Love of all things great and small.

Kind Regards

M

I agree there are hidden wisdom's in the book...but they are not about earthly things. You have made your focus on earthly things...not wisdom for the soul.

I know your intent is not ill willed...but you have offered a huge distraction to many in their path.....things they should 'worry not' about....but instead should worry about how we are going to make this a 'better world'...which CAN NOT happen as we stand divided. The spiritual wisdom's in that book are the simple things life can show us, the worth of love, that love is not envy or jealous, that pride is misleading, that compassion throughout the world can raise the earths vibration, that living with reverence for all life can make us sore as a planet in our potentials. Caring, sharing, offering, loving....these are the spiritual gems in the book.

Thinking the future is set in stone is a distraction and a contradiction to the other things you talk of about us making the world and future what we want it to be. In one moment you say its set in stone and in another new age moment you say we can create things.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

How do you know that the Sun turned black? The Sun was on the other side of the planet when you observed the coppery orange moon (red as blood? what you smokin'?). In fact, the Sun's lights is what made the entire event possible. The color of the moon changed because the LIGHT cast upon it was partially blocked by the Earth. The color was orangish because the light which did reach the moon was filtered through the thin layer of Earth's atmosphere. Red light has a longer wave length than other frequencies of light as so passes through our atmosphere more efficiently, thus the reflection of light from the Moon was tinted red.

Welcome to reality. =)

Totally man I sit back smocking that stuff

Im just kidding I don't smoke anything or drink alcohol

I know it sounds crazy but I really don't merely never seen the point in smoking or drinking, what is the point of using drugs when you can be high on life by meditating, praying, connecting to nature and feeling the world around you. Life is the greatest drug of all and you have to love it to understand it

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The next day. I was able to sungaze.

How are you not going blind?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Dear Leo Virgo

We can change the future that is true and we are the ones to color in the book, so you better get your crayons out

Cause I got mine out and I am ready to draw an Eden

P.S: make sure not to eat the paste

Kind Regards

M

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join