It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sixth Seal Is the Blood Red Moon/Quake, Now We Need To Prepare Ourselves To Stand In The Presen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

LOL!!! you really think the tooth fairy is fake you do realize that anything the human mind can think of is able to be created through manifestation. The most powerful thing in the world is the idea and any idea big or small can preform miracles. So the situation it self rises in the understanding of what this is and asking your self a question "What is the matrix?". The life as you know it is a mere dream or manifestation of our collective conscience that results in us bringing things in. So the whole idea of this very existence is merely a dream state that changes constantly to test us or let us learn things. To create wonders you need imagination and to build things all you need is an idea.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Hahahaha oh we will be here I'd say we are good for another 4-6 years

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nice try but this isn't the seal # 6 event

Celestial signs.

A great earthquake. CHECK
The sun turned black. MISS
The moon turned blood-red. CHECK
The stars (meteorites) fell. MISS
The sky was rolled back as a scroll. MISS
Earth's population was terrified. MISS

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

the next one is over 400 years from now. now i don't know about you? but most of us are pretty much already in the grave and wont even see the next 50 years

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think all of this is extreme reaching for those that hope for supernatural events. Prophecies were made based on things that feared the ancient cultures (lunar and solar eclipses were at the top of that list of things they feared) and death, was another one. Prophecies were also made on desires of certain cultures.

I dont believe in prophecies and I think if people think they can 'see the future' or that another man can tell them the future....I worry for their intent of life and the ego of themselves.

The Sun is out of view naturally, for a lunar eclipse to occur...this is not magical or strange. All lunar eclipses that can be seen...the Sun has went down below the horizon...there is no 'magical black cloth' that occurred...it was all natural and happens this way every lunar eclipse. As some had the sun already set, being able to view the lunar eclipse, the other half of the world was in day time hours, having a perfectly shining sun acting normal.

Lunar eclipses do always make the moon red...this is not magical. Its normal.

Earthqueakes during times of full moon, are also pretty normal. There are many people that spend their lives predicting earthquakes with the full moon and can even suggests the areas it will hit.

Why does man want to predict the future? Is living for today not enough for you? Encouraging others to make the best of each day not enough?

I dont see any truth in these prophecies...I see wishful thinking and men who want to think they are figuring something out. I do not see the Holy Spirit given any men the answers to how the world will end or what events are going to take place. The Holy Spirit does not focus on things that build fear in people and works in the avenues of understanding things of spirit for those who focus on spiritual growth.

The whole idea that 'some will make it' and there will be a 'time' of this 'happening' is fear based and ego driven. Im sorry, for calling it as I see it.

When you have preconceived ideas, like from the Bible....one's creative consciousness can build on them and create ideas...and these ideas can create seemingly real experiences of 'gaining knowledge'. What one needs to discern is what kind of information does the Spirit work with....what kind of information does the ego/earthly self offer. Most can not do this because they can not admit that their ego is driven the whole idea that 'they know something' others do not.

Spiritual wisdom's are about soul growth, not about dates, earthly things, ect. Its about how to love, how to forgive, how to accept, how to have understanding for those that know not.

I find this to be a HUGE distraction to mankind for there is much work to do here. If they keep 'waiting' or living in 'fear or hope' of a day to sweep them away....those that await supernatural events are not really going to be a part of the world uniting, making mountains move, going on to do better things.

Thinking that you know great things or can figure out great things....is almost too self fulfilling. I see many stuck in this 'saintly level' of soul development....when they could be of much use.

We all will die at some time, so daily, we should prepare spiritually for this. The reasons the spirit does not give information of the 'end' is when a soul seeks thee out of fear....its a automatic distortion...their reasons for seeking is not true intent for spiritual understanding.

I dont find it odd at all that all the things mankind feared way back then, are the things for the signs of the prophecies. These are prophecies that are also focused on earthly land that is considered 'special and holy' amongst the rest of the lands....a earthly kingdom for 'god'.

The Holy Spirit is not seeking or worries about any special land...the Holy Spirit does not need a kingdom built with hands on this earth.....Thee already has a Kingdom....Thee is already HERE. Thee is waiting ON US to allow THEE to work through us.

Your using prophecies from a book that supported blood sacrifice (a dark practice) and supported separation and division amongst mankind by labeling 'holy land' and 'holy people'. It literally, made many 'STOP SEEKING' and many only followed another on their path. That booked tells people to NOT use their own reasoning!!! And you want to pull out the 'fearful' prophecies and encourage them?? Im shocked really at the turn some soul seekers have taking as of late.

Instead of telling people the future has been predicted.....you should be telling them WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON.....WE TOGETHER MAKE OUR FUTURE, SO LETS TRY TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT WE CREATE.

LETS GO ON TO DO BETTER THINGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SEEK OUR POTENTIALS AS A SPECIES, TOGETHER.

What is the potentials of a world that stands together and lives for today? What is the potentials of a world that sits and waits for future things?

Im sorry that part of my path is standing up against those that try to bring these same fears from the book...Im sorry my path sometimes has me stand up against others.

I find all of this to be a distraction to man and what we should be focusing on.

With no ill will, with a true heart of intention,
LV

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by human32826

Dear Human32826

You know what makes me sick?

It is people like you who think humanity is worth nothing, look around my friend you are one of us and even if you are soul based not from around here. It does not make you any better then another person for all are equal as coal and all are coal until the day we become diamonds.

Also you do realize this generation so far has had the most ET,spiritual and cosmic experiences then any other before. That this time there are far far far more events taking place then before, so how can you say that we want this. When we actually want to help people learn to understand and become at peace with love to one another.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Dear LV

Im not here to spread doom and gloom I am here to help out people, so that they can reach their true potential and connect. This is the future plan for the thread and try to see the point I am trying to get across.

Welcome to the thread and thank you for the post.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to The Magicians Apprentice

I would think that patience would be really handy right now

I do have another question, you are saying you saw both the moon and the sun during the lunar eclipse?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by human32826

Magician's Apprentice is an experiencer, like myself, and he is not a traditional christian, and the bible is metaphor for many things. Star Wars is one of them. Yet in this duality holographic interactive school we're in, and he shares that understanding with me and has very good grasp on Quantum Physics and Infinity, and who our Higher Selves Are, our Future, advanced selves. Who the F O L are the Family of Light, the Prime Creator. That this is a school, and basically akin to a metaphorical DVD run of this "time"segment.

Sleeper, and ET_MAN have similar knowledge about the universe, and both have many posts and threads.

ET_MAN's are here, Lou Baldin/Sleeper's can be found at ufolou.com you just have to click on the Einstein Picutre and look at the wonderful Q & A's.

There is a lot of metaphor and answers in the Scriptures though. For we're in a dualtiy school, and these are lower level tests, where in Infinity there is no lower/higher, bigger/smaller, lesser/greater, for there is no locality, no time, and Infinity equalizes us all in the potential of our progression and beings ,for it all occurs simultaneously, in the Now, with time but a program related to the orbits of cosmic bodies in this universe school, basically the program is in your mind only.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

edit on 22-12-2010 by alien because: ...removed, as referred to post has now been deleted...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Dear Adigregorio

Yes it was sunset during the time this occurred.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sky news is down.
SN= sinus node=SN=sky news

I'm here. Twitter doba30
Thread title I'm here.
Atrial fibrillation AF.
BB=bundle branches.
AV or AVN. Atrioventricular node.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The lunar eclipse and the Geminid Meteor Shower, this is the Stars Falling From the Sky.

Stick around...for it will happen again next December....and happened last December (the meteor shower that is).

I think if these prophecies were true....it would be OBVIOUS to the entire world that something is AMISS...NOT NORMAL...NOT expected.

The meteor showers through dec. 7-17th were expected and happen yearly. The lunar eclipse was expected. The Sun did not black out, for the other half of the world was in daylight while this happened. The sky did not roll up....there was nothing off about any of this.

It just so happened to be a nice alignment of the cosmos. This too can be predicted and expected...the Universe works through orders and cycles.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hi

Welcome to the thread

Kind regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by adigregorio

Dear Adigregorio

Yes it was sunset during the time this occurred.

Kind Regards

M

If the Sun is still in the sky....the full moon can not be seen. If the Sun had already set....this is normal darkness...not some supernatural thing. The Sun was shining just fine for the other half of the world.

During a full moon, the Sun has to be opposite from the Moon....already 'setting'. You dont see the Sun and full moon in the sky together. This is normal.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I see that you keep telling people to read and understand Revelations, yet I see no attempt by you to try and help anyone understand what it is they are supposed to be getting from this book of fables that so many people believe foretells of great cataclysmic events. You come here preaching your message of love and tolerance, but as soon as someone disagrees with your post, or doesn't bow down and accept your beliefs, you ridicule them. Hmm, seems Christians have been doing that for thousands of years. I think Ghandi summed it up best when he said, "I like your Christ but I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Something about life

Infinity PART 1

What is truly infinity? Is it not an endless process of life and growth through out the construct of the Universe, yet what is known to us is still only a tip of the iceberg that is floating within us and around us without a melting point in life. The limitations that are set around us are mere constructs of our own understanding and thoughts that merge together to build what we wish to see. So do we truly produce a known time and space around us that gives us that very thing which we deserve to know also feel, but… there are some of what limitations set to us by the environment that we truly occupy within our own surroundings.

The universe is known to contain no limits within it self nor does it end due to the known factors of the general star populations within each galaxy, then within the universe there are other galaxies as well that produce more planets as within them selves. Now this is known to be a endless point of growth and expansion around the galaxies also the universe it self. Still only much is known about each individual galaxy and planet that is around us, yet what we do not see is the link between each living thing that occupies the planet Earth it self. As humanity and the general classes of occupations that we are in we always face an interesting factor in life. To what seems to be an endless possibility of experiences and life long lessons we record without our own brain into our memories.

Each brain cell acts as an information gatherer within our bodies and gives us the opportunity, which allows us to understand also view every experience from a different angle through out the time of our life. Which makes the situation much more interesting to understand through what we know. But…… What is truly the link between each human or living things on this planet with the Universe? Well I believe a stunning picture that would blow your mind would be the best way of putting the link together.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d56bd3d85d94.jpg[/atsimg]

Now is that truly not something so familiar yet all around us in both animals, plants and within us as well. As you see the above picture that is a construct of a brain cell and the amazing similarity between it also the universe that we occupy. Yet the familiar phrase of a well knowledgeable question comes to our mind “All the answers are within you” and still we do not fully understand the similarity also most importantly the link between who we truly are. Such theories are considered to be so complex to understand and yet it is the most simple explanation that can be put forth to everything. The same law is applied by many great minds regarding this situation it is known as Occam Razor law "the simplest explanation is more likely the correct one". Which is why entitled to the situation it would not be completely wrong to say that we are part of the universe and it is all around us.

This very understanding can explain many things that happen within ones life and in the world surrounding them. After such understanding how can one truly not question the reason of life and its all creation that is within it. Which is why we can understand if we are part of the Universe and we are surrounded by it would it be not rational to even consider that we can create things that we wish to see happen. As of this very situation it has been known through out many spiritually advanced individuals to be known as the law of manifestation also attraction. Where an individual is able to put forth a set of a desire that can help the world or make a miracle happen. So this acts as a vibrational frequency that is known to act through out us and the world around us.

Thus this effect is seen around us and can bring forth the understanding of what karma truly is, let us say you do something bad to some one and you put forth the vibrational frequency from you onto them. Which is then effects part of them that acts as the part of the Universe so would it not be the same situation happening to you but in a different form. Due to the main reason that you are part of the same Universe which then utilizes the same frequency of the negative intent back to you. The phrase of “What goes around comes back around” plays a quiet major role in the situation of what many people call karma , yet what we all do not realize is that this is a normal general part of life that of which many can experience. Now this is why we always feel the effect of the so called Karma several times in our life and what at times seems as it does not effect us at all it truly also fully does.

Lets look now at another possibility if so much is truly linked together and what we are occupying is a Universe, yet at the same time we have part of the Universe within our selves. Is it not possible that there are multiple Universes? and the one we are within is merely a building block of infinite others that is contained within a box of its own. So the situation is now more ever growing and expanding to grasp the understanding of what truly is the universe, now this can be shown within a simple image that can show us the reasoning behind this theory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf93fa48f8e0.jpg[/atsimg]

As the above image shows the universe is just merely constructed to the limited understanding of what we know, yet with the known situation that is truly simply just a significant one universe. With the surrounding information around us in the world we do not tend to see the picture, due to the limitations set to us by many of those around us. So our mind just like the universe above the shown image is captured within a limited box of space confinement. Now what is beyond the box? as many people would wonder about such situation we truly know the state of mind, that Einstein and many other great minds figured of by a following phrase “Think outside the box”. Which is exactly similar to thinking beyond the limits set so the situation is more ever growing to the rational understanding of our minds. After what seems to be a simple understanding growth we are flooded with unlimited possibilities and situations where we can learn to progress beyond what is known. However, it is possible for other universes to exist which is then making us able to understand, that we are merely a small fragment of 1 in an endless process of infinite 1’s that continues to go on without any limits set to it.

This sort of situation would be a very simple explanation to a sensation known in life as De Javu , when we truly feel as if we have been here before and we did something similar to this before as well so the situation is quiet similar to us. Knowing what would happen next before it even happened creating a instant understanding of time and place within that very specific yet amazing moment. So what is truly Da Javu? Well to the general understanding it is more of a certain paradox that many experience within their life, as if a glitch within a system that plays the same image over and over again. But…. the interesting fact is that we are living out a certain part of life that we already did and to the shocking yet astonishing understanding it will keep happening endlessly.

As we stand there processing in our mind the sort of situation that is caused by the event we block out the curtail part. You already lived this day out so basic theory of the fact of infinite life, plays out the situation of that day a basic understanding of a parallel or infinite you would show a much more reasoning situation. Which is why you are merely experiencing a specific day in your life that you already have experienced, which was recorded as being important to the you which is ahead of you.
This picture shows a bit more understanding to the situation that would be rationally characterized as you being a head of you in life.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f3e85a1623d.jpg[/atsimg]

Which is why it explains of you living out a important moment that was based on an event of your self , that is merely in front of you by a day or situation that happened during a specific time frame.

Infinity and Link between time PART 2 of the Infinity Post

What is truly time? We see time as a part of our everyday life that controls our understanding of age and the universe around us. But… what if there is truly no time and what we see is just a mere illusion to the situation that we are taught sense birth to follow. Which is why in this post I am going to share some stuff regarding time and the information that is gathered within us also around us. Again take this with a grain of salt and a mere understanding that I am just here to share that is all.

Time has become our average way of life we follow time like a law and we understand it to be a law, for we age by the time we are set and yet we fear death. The instant of time around us acts as a situation a part of life that is set there for a reason, the mutual understanding of it is complex to understand yet we always try to go around it. At times we can feel time go by faster and at times we feel it drag it self a long slowing down for specific moment, this is why we at times wonder are we the controllers of our time. What if the answer to the wondering questions was always yes and that every single moment in our life happens for a reason, that there are no such things as accidents or chance to the situation given to us through out life. How does a man or woman win a lottery with 1 in a billions of people to have that ticket that is the winner. It is quiet simple it was just their specific point in life that was already planed upon the time it was needed to happen. So such things as luck, chance or accident are ruled out to the rational possibilities during the given situations.

Now in the previous post we spoke of infinite you’s in different parts of time and life or given moment of time. Yet we did not cover an important fundamental fact to the situation that we live life, through different ways and scenarios that let us learn on an infinite multiple level of understanding different situations also lives. So there are infinite amounts of you on your own time line and there are infinite amounts of you on different time lines. Which is why let us take each 1 of us out of infinite 1’s that already exist and place them on each specific dot which is then ran through different scenarios of life. But… the interesting factors is that the destination of every dot is fixed but the time to reach it also the way reaching it is different, now that makes the situation much more complex resulting in a infinite amount of lessons learned in mere instants. This is better shown in the following image that can better portray the understanding of infinite time lines.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e95b425d0a2a.jpg[/atsimg]

As shown in the above image the destination is fixed by the bright big dot and the smaller dots act as each individual you all linked together by different time lines. However, some of those time lines split into two different links amongst the way to the destination and some split to go back this is due to the fact of learning specific lessons. We all know that the future is never set in stone due to path that is taken and when an individual changes their previously planned path he or she is then split into two scenarios. Where one followed the previous path and the other follows a new directed path by the change set in motion by a specific event in life, so the situations are endlessly changing and have infinite possibilities. Now that is why time is just a mere illusion that does not fully exist due to the splitting scenarios that play out through life, the infinite possibilities can change and act upon each specific individual differently which results in many situations that can not fully be set by time limits that we occupy in our life.

So due to this very reasoning situation we can start to understand the link between prophetic dreams, due to the limited knowledge that we are taught we are kept close minded. When we sleep our brains are more active and being universal there are able to access a different time line similar to the one we live right now, but….. most of the time we connect to the us that is in front of us or behind us in the line of life. Which can then result in the past life memory recognition or future visions of events that at times can happen, yet most of the time can be changed if we take different approach to the situation presented. This acts in the theory of Einstein the time travel which results in a worm hole which is better shown in the following image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2e80d3decdb.jpg[/atsimg]

In the above image we see the Hyperspace being the link between the two time selves both present and future, which relates to the situation the present you falling a sleep and linking your conscience with the future or past you in a specific time or place. Resulting to the fact that you are of the same conscience but split into different parts to experience certain parts of life or any given events. So the basic time of time travel acts upon infinite possibilities regarding these situations and thus explaining any odd similarities of doing something familiar that you never did before.

So let us say that if we indeed invent a time machine that allows us to travel through out time, for example we can put this in a following form we roll a ball and every 5 we go into the future to see the ball rolling. Then let us for example do that what we will see is the surrounding area of the past us that kept travelling forward in time to witness the ball rolling. Which will then soon enough would result in the entire area filled with you rolling that ball or witnessing the ball rolling, so that would show the ability of time manipulation. However the interesting bit is that one of those many you will eventually decide to stop the ball rolling, then it would result in the past you travelling to the future to look at you and ask you why you stopped it rolling. Now that sort of scene would be completely bizarre to wrap our mind around.

This sort of situation would result in an infinite paradox where you and the future you would meet, then do something together resulting in a different motion of time. Yet at the same moment you could go back a split second before you roll the ball back in time to change your mind not to roll it. Then this results in infinite possibilities that would allow you to influence also change the discissions that you have made in the past or going to make in the future. Now this would allow you to influence time and reality it self which would again show that time is a mere illusion to the part of life that we obtain in our mind. A better explanation of this paradox would be through a following image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3df90c1f4eed.jpg[/atsimg]

As the above image shows the box would be better classified as being you and each you can influence the other you by changing ones life to influence the infinite other ones in front of you. Also it is interesting to understand that not only we have part of the universe around us, it is also that the universe is inside every living thing no matter if it is seen or unseen.

So when we worry about something like a future event that will come we merely base fear into us, what is more important to realize we already lived that event or experienced a specific situation. That already resulted in a solution so there is nothing to truly fear but the basic reasoning that we are responsible for creating this illusion that we call fear. Also the thing is people worry about too much in their life even Einstein believed in infinity and knew that when his good friend died, that he did not leave his family or loved one behind but merely rejoined them or watched over them. So even such fragile thing as death is part of the giant illusion that we consider to be life and life it self is an infinite link of learning also spiritually advancing.

Thus this concludes the infinity post and I hope you enjoyed reading it also had a fun time realizing how truly connected we all are.

Again I want to say I am not here to challenge believes or force it onto any one, just merely to share a peace of the little puzzle that fits into the giant large picture we call life.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The real earth
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=143574

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
This is for you guys to read and understand what I am talking of.

Well, it didn't work on me because I'm not getting what you're saying. Where does the "become light as a feather to stand in their presence" part come in?

And are you saying the the first 5 seals have been broken?

And are you saying that relatively small quake was the 6th?

And...wait...what?

Light as a Feather, the F O L, Family Of Light, the true Parents/Creators/Teachers and Higher Ups watching over this Creation/Hologram School and our progress, Prime Creator, Yeshua and our true Family are Light as a Feather in Conscience having overcome all the negative squares in the black and white checkerboard floor, also depcited in that mural pic I included on page 2. It means getting your life in order. Love Love Love. Caring for the poor. Withdrawing from all argumetns, turning the other cheek. Becomign your Higher/Future self, at least by making every effort to do this.

You know how it has been said Tibetan monks can levitate?

Overcoming the gravity program here, the black and white squares, the 50/50 duality in our bodies , minds, thoughts, actions.

Writing letters to everyone you ever hurt and even those who are upset with you, you didn't hurt, taking the responsiblity on yourself, being the mature one, being the adult who would never harm your more traumatized, confused or negative seeming siblings here, but only model love to. Write and say how sorry you are for ever hurting them and how much love and respect you truly have, and how its all just a test, so lets overcome it and see the light in everyone and each other.
edit on 22-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join