It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa live feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok so this probably should not be in this forum. don't know where else to put it. Ivee been watching the nasa iss live feed for about 10 min and its fixed on one light for a while now, there were more but they dimmed in and out, proboably a focus thing... It dosen't look like anything out of the ordinary to me. I'm just wondering if its normal for nasa live feed to be looking at basically nothing for extended periods of time,
edit on 21-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: h

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
theres alot of chatter going on when you turn up the volume too.

Its my first time watching this iss feed. this isnt really about ufos or aliens, didnt see another place to put the thread. Just want to know if this is normal for the nasa live feed.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
Ok so this probably should not be in this forum. don't know where else to put it. Ivee been watching the nasa iss live feed for about 10 min and its fixed on one light for a while now, there were more but they dimmed in and out, proboably a focus thing... It dosen't look like anything out of the ordinary to me. I'm just wondering if its normal for nasa live feed to be looking at basically nothing for extended periods of time,
edit on 21-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: h

Not only do they train the camera(s) on a fixed point showing nothing but a distant light that may pulse or blink, or whatever, but they'll move the view and come back to the light. Also, astronauts will zoom in on distant "ice particles" particularly if those "ice particles" seem to come together. Additionally, astronauts will train the camera on a fast moving object hauling butt below them and they'll stay on the object for what seems forever.

But don't you dare ask them about it 'cause they'll answer that you don't know what you're talking about. I hope that you are recording what you're watching and will post it here for us to also enjoy.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I would record it but its sooo grainy and purply it wouldnt be worth it
and they keep cutting from the live feed to a picture.
edit on 21-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by The Shrike

I would record it but its sooo grainy and purply it wouldnt be worth it
and they keep cutting from the live feed to a picture.
edit on 21-12-2010 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

Check out this thread and look at the video, it will explain why the live feed behaves the way it does.
What Is NASA Hiding? - Secret Space, UFOs and NASA
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
But don't you dare ask them about it 'cause they'll answer that you don't know what you're talking about. I hope that you are recording what you're watching and will post it here for us to also enjoy.

Well, that's not my experience at all, and I wish you'd provide any checkable sources for this accusation.

In my experience, flight crews and mission control have ALWAYS been interested in anomalous visual external scenes, discuss them openly, and try to determine the indicated hazard level to the mission and the lives of the crew. Several major examples from spaceflight demonstrate that such reports can indeed be of critical importance.

And that has nothing to do with ETI evidence, if any.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

where do you go to observe NASA live sun images?

top topics

join