It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is NASA Hiding? - Secret Space, UFOs and NASA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Featuring extraordinary NASA digital video footage of authentic space-based UFOs and strange anomalies filmed during US Space Shuttle missions. See stunning evidence of UFOs in outer space, as well as unexplained anomalies in Earth orbit. Additionally, discover the details about NASA protocols designed to obscure observation and analysis of UFOs in space. Discover the shocking facts about UFO sightings in direct view of NASA Astronauts, obtained through a private independent study centered on monitoring and videotaping STRANGE activity seen from Space Shuttle cameras during orbital flights high above the Earth, and features the research of Jeff Challender. In Loving Memory of Jeff Challender 3/23/53 -- 10/3/07 and his contribution to UFO Research, culminating in the production of this Film. This story, and the trail of scientific discovery that followed may provide positive proof that there is an UNKNOWN Alien presence in our skies.

This story, and the trail of scientific discovery that followed may provide positive proof that there is an UNKNOWN Alien presence in our skies.

By the way i do not know if this video had been posted alreay..
A MUST SEE!!!!

edit on 18-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/12/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think the sad truth is that, they will always say no they don't exist until E.T comes down here and goes hey guys whats up? until than.. all you will get from the gov is static lol..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Recent threads already exist on this topic
The search button has its use's
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ok I had check the two link above and the first one is not quietly the same video.
The second link only show the website"s link.
Please take time to watch this video.

tHANK YOU TO REMINDE ME.

edit on 18-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

you're welcome

Illuminati_2012
Please take time to watch this video

I watched this video years ago and still have a copy on my HD

edit on 18-12-2010 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I watched Jeff's video about six years ago, too. Considering the burdens of his daily life, i cut him a light year of slack in finding a hobby that energized him and gave him focus. To do so, he conjured up a fantasy world of NASA agents and other government liars who were plotting against him personally, trying tricks that he always was clever enough to triumphantly [correct typo] figure out. As I said, from his position, I could not criticize him for how he reconciled his own realities.

But anybody else in the real world who never shared Jeff's physical and spiritual burdens, who gets sucked into those delerious fantasies while fully healthy both physically and mentally, they need a sharp rap or two on a painful place to wake them up to face reality. No excuses for them.

edit on 18-12-2010 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I watched Jeff's video about six years ago, too. Considering the burdens of his daily life, i cut him a light year of slack in finding a hobby that energized him and gave him focus. To do so, he conjured up a fantasy world of NASA agents and other government liars who were plotting against him personally, trying tricks that he always was clever enough to trimuphantly figure out. As I said, from his position, I could not criticize him for how he reconciled his own realities.

But anybody else in the real world who never shared Jeff's physical and spiritual burdens, who gets sucked into those delerious fantasies while fully healthy both physically and mentally, they need a sharp rap or two on a painful place to wake them up to face reality. No excuses for them.

personal insults are the only thing debunkers have to attack this video

i have studied this documentary and there are some true unknowns or ufo's seen in the footage Jeff presented

for anyone interested in the space ufo subject, i recommend the video and suggest you study this video carefully.

Jim doesn't like this video because Jeff caught Oberg red handed trying to claim there was no delay in the downlink broadcast and as you will see Jeff showed there was indeed a delay

edit on 18-12-2010 by easynow because: typo

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Great for all of you guy that some have already seeing the video.
Reasons of posting this video is because we do have new Ats that are coming into this beautiful website. It is best for us to understand that some people need to Know a little bit on the subject since there are not fully awake.
It is hard for a newcomer to tape Ats website and the first pages that pop up is advances information...... This is why i do believe that our job is to refresh and help the newcomer how to use and be able to follow what i believe is not a F**KI*g Joke. There is weird thing going on in this world. Look what Europe is going thought !!! REVOLUTION is it seem to be real.
Do not try to give bad comment but rather send update info for the newcomer to understand our video....

Jeez either way we all wasting are time posting on this website or can we just taking this seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT WANT TO WAIT WHEN THE TRUTH WE FACE ME

(FOR ALL NEGATIVE HATER PEOPLE OUT THERE) I do not force you to swallow garbage but rather trying to make you think..

So flag and give this post is stars (RESPECT) not for me but for the real person who took incredible amounts of time to give us more the 1hour video of credible information

edit on 18-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: correction

edit on 18-12-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: update my info

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
personal insults are the only thing debunkers have to attack this video..

But don't you see, it's personal attacks that were the foundation, the absolutely unavoidable basis, for Jeff's entire world view? For him, any contrary testimony was by paid liars, any unexplainable (to him with his pathetically limited understanding of spaceflight operations) phenomena were proof of coverups by gummint deceivers, any embarrassing errors were 'setups' by the plotters against him.

As I said, it kept him happy and his sense of mission probably prolonged his life with his family, so I have NO criticisms of how he made his heart-breaking adjustments to his own reality. But it must still be said that it was a vicious and self-serving misrepresentation of the people at NASA he chose to regard as enemies.

A good example of his limited reality-awareness was his treatment of the 'Zone of Exclusion' communications gap in the shuttle radio coverage in the 1980s. For Jeff, this was a cover-up aimed directly at HIM to prevent his hearing the REAL conversations about the UFOs he was detecting on the videos. Any explanation based on the geographical limitations of having two relay satellites deployed so as BOTH to be in view of the main NASA ground station at White Sands -- leaving a small wedge of no coverage on the opposite side of the Earth -- was just sluffed off as gobbledegook excuse-making.

I suppose I need to dig out my notes and transcribe them for posting on my home page, if there are still people seeing the videos and getting misled by them. There wasn't anything I saw that looked any different from ordinary visual phenomena I'd seen on the big front room screen, or other monitors, in my years in mission control -- stuff associated with our own space vehicle. He really never had a good set of clues about what 'normal' even meant for spaceflight.

edit on 18-12-2010 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
yep it kinda hard to debunk when nasa taking the pictures

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Well if that happened people like Phil Plait (pro debunkers) would have no source of income and people like you would have to take up knitting

But you and I know you have some 'good stuff' tucked away... would be nice if you made some threads about that. Though I suppose that might damage your reputation as NASA 'spokesperson' a little

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thank to op for this interesting video , star and flagged

edit on 18-12-2010 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Originally posted by easynow
Jim doesn't like this video because Jeff caught Oberg red handed trying to claim there was no delay in the downlink broadcast and as you will see Jeff showed there was indeed a delay

edit on 18-12-2010 by easynow because: typo

Sorry Jim, but if you don't like being attacked for being economical with the truth then don't perpetuate official lies!

I think it's laughable that NASA and it's sympathisers can try to present anybody who exposes them as being delusional. Of course they might get lots of facts wrong as the truth is often deliberately obscured. This is the problem with the extreme secrecy. Every time you lie, people are left with the unmistakeable sense that there is a cover up. So you try to cover the lies to stop the public knowing (it's called a conspiracy). Jeff was right that there is a cover up. He may be wrong about why but he was less delusional than the folks who think they can pull the wool over all of our eyes!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But you and I know you have some 'good stuff' tucked away... would be nice if you made some threads about that. Though I suppose that might damage your reputation as NASA 'spokesperson' a little

Exactly right Zorgon. If I get involved in any research for a new documentary on this topic, I think an official invite to Jim to explain NASA budget levels when they're still using 1970's technology. He might also like to help the public understand why they are expected to pay for all this but not be told the truth about what goes on.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Zorg, that's beyond teasing and well into the insulting, and all it does it feed the frenzies of the foolish [eg, Pimander] -- you are usually part of the solution, not the problem, as here. Tut tut.

edit on 19-12-2010 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Zorg, that's beyond teasing and well into the insulting, and all it does it feed the frenzies of the foolish [eg, Pimander] -- you are usually part of the solution, not the problem, as here. Tut tut.

edit on 19-12-2010 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

Are you sure you don't think I'm a delusional fool? Yes it was an amusing tease but many a true word is said in jest.

Surely you know that many other people reading this would like answers to some of my questions. The truth is we aren't all fools regardless of what you may think.

I notice you neatly side-stepped responding to the fact that you called a guy delusional for believing there were obstacles being put in his way when there is a cover up and you have been economical with the truth before yourself. Not fair. Of course, it's likely that he was paranoid if he didn't know who was telling the truth. I can't imagine that helping.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Here's the kind of example that demonstrates how Jeff never really understood the basics of spaceflight but was all to eager to call NASA people 'liars' when he was the one who was reality-deprived:

From Filer's Files:
DISC SHAPED UFOs REPORTED IN UFOs SPY ON STS-98 SHUTTLE FLIGHT
Jeff Challender writes, "I've been looking through the raw material gathered so far from the STS-98 mission. There have been some anomalies, and no thanks to NASA very limited live television. The pattern on this flight has been a dearth of live downlink TV. There are two kinds of coverage: One is called KU-Band, which is full motion television just as we are used to it. The other is called S-Band, and is a herky jerky slide show type of TV, changing images every 20 to 30 seconds. I have noted that it is getting more common, as time passes, that the S-Band slide show is used during most of the "action" parts of the mission. That is: during dockings, undocking, space walks, and any other time when it is likely that large numbers of viewers are tuned in. This was particularly obvious during the installation of the new Destiny module, and during space walks, as well as this morning's undocking. During the Destiny sequence, the S-Band slides went in sequence for a while, but there was a very large, distinct gap just before Destiny was locked to Alpha.
One wonders why? This morning, the KU Band downlink was in use right up to the last seconds before separation. Then, at separation, the S-Band was kicked in, and stayed in use until the operation was complete. KU-Band was restored after all was over. Hmmmm. It didn't stop me from detecting an object in space which has appeared three times this week. I have jokingly named this object the "Twinkie," due to it's shape. A couple days ago, an orange orb was seen hovering off the Shuttle. It bore some cursory resemblance to the Moon, but a check of the ephemeris showed the Moon to be nearly 180 degrees away from the camera angle. Also, the Moon never has an orange color when seen from space. There's more, but unfortunately, there is no time or room here to describe them all. I plan to release a new video containing all the anomalies garnered from the flights of STS-92 (Oct. 2000), STS-97 (Dec. 2000) and STS-98 (Feb. 2001). The video, like my previous release, "What Do 'They' Know," should raise some eyebrows in the coming months. Kindest regards, as always, Jeff [email protected]
--
Subj: More "Shuttle UFO" Stories
Date: 3/3/01 3:37:14 PM Central Standard Time
From: JamesOberg // To: Majorstar, [email protected] CC: lots
JimO: This guy 'Jeff Challender' is supposed to be some 'space expert' but he doesn't even know why the Ku-Band TV isn't transmitted during rendezvous and during separation. Maybe if he ever actually LEARNED about real space flight he wouldn't keep exposing himself in public as such an ignoramus. At least he's convinced George Filer that he's an expert, but I don't know the LAST time that ANYbody failed to do that when making wild UFO claims.
- - - - -

Subj: Why Ku-Band isn't used
From: JamesOberg //Date: 3/3/01 3:41:44 PM Central Standard Time
I wrote:
JimO: What I'm not going to waste bandwidth telling the UFO nuts is that the Ku-Band TV can only operate when the rendezvous radar is not being used. They use the same dish antenna. Naturally, when approaching or receding from a large space station, the shuttle devotes this dish antenna to measuring the range and rate, for safety's sake. They use the omni-directional S-band link, at a lower data rate, to send one image every ten-twenty seconds, instead of full-rate TV. This explains what Jeff seems totally mystified by, and what he wants to interpret in some ominous spin. Also, when docked to the station, often the shuttle can't point its dish antenna along a clear path to a relay satellite, since station structure or solar panels -- more and more added almost every flight -- get in the way. Hence, S-band slow-rate is becoming more frequent. Reasonable, reality-based explanations are SO boring to the UFO nuts.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Jim

what does that prove ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I would have thought a man in your position would know how to use external quotes properly..
I take it you have permission..

edit on 20-12-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh well that's OK then. There is no cover up guys. Jeff was wrong about the broadcast so we have nothing to worry about and we can forget the whole thing lol.

NASA are publicly utilising the latest technology and it isn't being kept secret for black operations - honest. There is absolutely no evidence that there are ET's visiting Earth and NASA knows about it! No really! They aren't using extremely expensive to operate dated technology at the tax payers expense at all. You can trust them... LIKE HELL!!!

Listen to this interview with the computer hacker Gary McKinnon. One important bit is at 7m40s about processed and unprocessed/filtered or raw images. Gary saw these images himself. The US government want this guy to do time in the states for his troubles. There was also stuff in the Wikileaks cables about it here. If there was nothing to hide, why would there be any issue with Gary? I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

I could go on about secrecy for hours. As a species humanity has an opportunity to take quantum leap forward technologically and in terms of our understanding of our place in the universe. We have a moral right to know the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join