It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is NASA Hiding? - Secret Space, UFOs and NASA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dear Jim,

Do you have anything better to do than dismiss what you call "UFO nuts"?

I suppose you are superior because from what I've read on here, you are a spokesperson of sorts?

Seriously, please tell me what NASA is hiding. I am paying for their nonsense with my tax dollars, therefore, I have a right to know.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Im astonished as to why we still fund NASA? It is like we are the enabler and NASA is a junkie. It is a symbiotic relationship. NASA has an entirely different agenda than what we expect from NASA, yet it thrives. NASA lies to our face and we ask for more please. NASA could walk in our home and steal our TV and pawn it and we would just go right back to the store and buy a new one. How much money have we wasted on NASA's ambitions only working to appease the military industrial complex I can only imagine. Trillions upon trillions, and we discover water on the moon just last year? Wait that was India.

I mean India found water before NASA , don't' you see what is going on here? A hand full of independent scientists will make more progress in 10 years than NASA in 50 years. Yet we line these peoples pockets annually. Operation Paperclip is live and well.

The whole PR has been BS since the race to the moon during the cold war. It is an enterprise, the people that work at NASA come and go to work and take orders from the brass at the top, they don't know no more at least most of them what NASA's purpose is any more than the average joe.

Our astronauts seen objects on many occasions under intelligent control, only to be debriefed and then forbidden to discuss it. Well some had enough balls and have done the honor to talk God bless them. Imagine what it must be like having a dream come true in becoming an astronaut and learning what is out there then to never be able to share it with your own countrymen? That it is all a lie, you are just a man working for NASA and their agenda. NASA has dishonored these great men and women that risked life and limb, I feel utter disgust when i think of NASA. Almost sick to my stomach. When they aren't taking down SOHO images and editing them and filtering Mars photos they are announcing some irrelevant or something we all ready knew . What a waste of money, give the junkie his next fix.

You really expect me to believe that flying brick of a shuttle orbiting earth doing experiments a high school kid would think of since the late 1970's is the best you could come up with, in 30 years? The Apollo 1 fire, 2 shuttle tragedy's later, countless lies, some remote control robots on mars that half ass function half the time later. Yet these objects are flying around in our air space playing cat and mouse with our best jets and nobody knows anything? Compulsive liar is a compulsive liar is NASA.

"Great liars are also great magicians." - -- Adolf Hitler

End the funding
NASA we know you are lying , stop funding NASA

edit on 22-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

I'm not particularly known for anything in UFO forums, since the early '90s, except for busting believers' testicles. But one thing that I did get heat for was a similar posting as yours although not as emotional. My complaints were usually limited to the good that could have been accomplished in education, medicine, benefits for the elderly, lower taxes (hah!), etc., that would have benefited from the trillions that NASA has wasted on unnecessary space exploration. Plus in such exploration, the failed attempts (tether, wrong math used on Hubble that required extensive modification) made one cringe. Every time I hear about our education shortcoming and the amount of teachers lost because of no funding or anything else that suffered because the money was not there yet NASA got every penny they asked for and always denied their military control.

We don't need to have anything to do with anything outside the earth until we improve our lot and that's an impossibility because humans are the fleas on the planet's back. We are a war-mongering race and talking about peace outside the planet is a joke. We are our own enemy and we won't rest until we decimate each other. The animals will be glad.

Unfortunately, wishing that funding for NASA should be stopped falls on deaf ears.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike Every time I hear about our education shortcoming and the amount of teachers lost because of no funding or anything else that suffered because the money was not there yet NASA got every penny they asked for and always denied their military control.

You have got to be kidding... why not cry that tune to the military spending? cut 1/10th of 1 percent and you will have billions to buy teachers. That is a really lame argument but someone other than NASA need to be doing the job

We don't need to have anything to do with anything outside the earth until we improve our lot and that's an impossibility because humans are the fleas on the planet's back. We are a war-mongering race and talking about peace outside the planet is a joke. We are our own enemy and we won't rest until we decimate each other. The animals will be glad.

Ah so its not just UFO believers you hate, you hate all of humanity. You also contradict yourself... you want the NASA money to feed people give em medicine etc... yet you think they are just fleas. You must be a Grinch at a party...

Besides who said anything about peace in space? The US Space Command has this as their game plan;

Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) (U)
Activated on 1 September 1982,
AFSPC's mission is to defend the United States of America through the control and exploitation of space.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
(snip)
When you mention such "understanding", please be motivated to work on your own, and I'd be happy to look at specific examples which you believe would improve mine.

I really cannot offer examples because I don't have the electronic knowledge or equipment to show you what I consider good examples of SUFOs or anomalous aerial objects as videotaped by American and Russian astronauts (and from other countries as well) which, in my opinion and shared by many, do not conform to prosaic explanations of ice particles, debris, water dumps, etc.

When the shuttle is responsible for ejected material, that material once put into motion tends to stay in motion usually shooting away from the shuttle. This material cannot violate physical laws by coming to a halt, moving away again, making angled turns, making rounded turns, going in one direction and making a return loop, grouping and making group patterns, etc. This has all been videotaped by controlled cameras from the control centers, and by astronauts whether hand-holding the cameras or operating fixed cameras.

While I am open to education from someone more versed on the subject than I, it is difficulat to understand why anyone would say that an astronaut or a fixed camera focuses on and zooms into and track ice particles. It makes more sense to explain that such activities are performed because the object is of interest.

NASA has released, thank goodness, tons of space videos showing objects that violate the ice particle, debris, etc., explanation. In doing so they open themselves to ridicule because while some individuals cannot tell the difference between a neaby ice particle and an object at distance, not everyone falls into the gullible category. We're not fighting a physical war but a war of common sense.

I cannot show you the footage I'd like you to see although I am sure that you've seen every inch of NASA footage available to the public and, possibly, footage not released to the public. Not a certainty, just an "educated guess". I cannot dub the stuff on tape or dvd place it here for you to judge and the only way I could do it would be to play the DVD titled the Raw Footage from THE SECRET NASA TRANSMISSIONS (not a correct title) , and while it's playing I would have to record it with my digital camera's video function, place it on YouTube and then grab the code and embed it here.

So, I'm including 2 vidcaps below of the best footage showing possibly a Russian astronaut tracking an object that is seen hauling over the earth's cloud cover and the astronaut makes one hell of an effort in not just finding the object way below in the darkness but being able to keep it in his/her viewfinder and eventually settling down to a steady shoot and to be able to zoom in on it. It is obvious that the object is self-illuminating and not affected by sunlight. It is also obvious that the astronaut is not tracking an ice particle that's nowhere anything and it's moving faster than anything we could possibly manufacture even with out top propulsion technology. No sir, this is a SUFO and no other explanation can fit nor should be attempted.

The first vidcap shows the SUFO as a white dot above the light cloud cover. The second vidcap is a closeup. The vidcaps do not do the footage justice but it's the best I can presently do. I do not expect you to be able to explain what the object is but I also do not expect you explain it away prosaicly as anything associated with humans. I'm not limiting you. But call a spade a spade, if you can.

Hauling SUFO over clouds.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/691a30eeb2f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Hauling SUFO - closeup
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09b902e61307.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by The Shrike Every time I hear about our education shortcoming and the amount of teachers lost because of no funding or anything else that suffered because the money was not there yet NASA got every penny they asked for and always denied their military control.

You have got to be kidding... why not cry that tune to the military spending? cut 1/10th of 1 percent and you will have billions to buy teachers. That is a really lame argument but someone other than NASA need to be doing the job

The Shrike: "The bottom line is that American are highly taxed and the money, now belonging to Uncle Sam and the citizens have no say in how the money could be spent is squandered in everything but benefits for those taxed. We need the military and money has to be supplied but we also do not need to have any American troops anywhere but in America and Hawaii and Alaska. Let's guard our borders and see to it that those serving earn a good living. We have no business defending anything else but America. And NASA doesn't need to exist, they have no "job" that needs to be done. Compared to the U.S. look at surperior test results from other countries such as China that put education at a higher level than in the U.S. We should be the world's leader and yet we fall short. Yeah, keep sending those astronauts to vacation in space."

Ah so its not just UFO believers you hate, you hate all of humanity. You also contradict yourself... you want the NASA money to feed people give em medicine etc... yet you think they are just fleas. You must be a Grinch at a party...

Besides who said anything about peace in space? The US Space Command has this as their game plan;

Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) (U)
Activated on 1 September 1982,
AFSPC's mission is to defend the United States of America through the control and exploitation of space.

The Shrike: "Yes, you are correct that I "hate" all of humanity. Look at what a disgrace humanity has become. Read the lyrics to Zone Time's "World Destruction" at artists.letssingit.com... Those lyrics represent the present state of humanity. Yes, I'd rather have the money NASA wastes to feed the fleas and give 'em medicine. Actually, whenever I walk into a room the party starts. We don't need to control space and no one is exploring space for anything that any human can benefit from. While we do have enemies here on earth they realize that to attack us will end their existence and Pearl Harbor memories will always be a factor in any such decision. As I said, we will decimate ourselves. World destruction! Way to go. And we want to inhabit other planets so that we can blow them up also? Thank "god" I'm not long for this world and it's been a great trip that for the younger ones will not be as pleasurable."

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Is this a Russian/US/or alien Spacecraft in these pictures?
I have never seen an explanation as to what SpaceCraft is pictured in these images with the twirly tail.

edit on 23-12-2010 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This video has some spectacular footage of the earth. Extremely cool birds eye view of a mission.
No UFOs but still worth a look. 25 minutes long SPACE SHUTTLE FLIGHT (STS) 43 www.nss.org...

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
reply to post by Sunspots

I am sad to hear the Jim Oberg put down of Jeff Challenders work... creating his "Project Prove"... & presenting totally good analysis of the efforts NASA went to, in order to hide the UFOs. They were 'on to' this new Ufology search of NASA down links, that Martyn Stubbs had previously started (& discovered UFO events like 'the tether UFO Incident' on the STS-75.)

Jeff demonstrated time & time again the methods NASA has used to block video down links...like weird red smearing...use of the S band (still shots) as soon as any UFO appeared & the extra noise introduced to the very small amount of night shots. And yet he found UFOs even on those!!!
Because of his disability, he spent a lot his time on the computer. Jeff was such a brilliant man... (his computer was 'home made' & upgraded constantly as 'project prove' was constantly under Computer attack. He had files stolen, his system always going down & his 'personal' info being messed with. Yet he never quit on his evidence or Project Prove. He was not a crazy NASA conspiracy guy as Jim Oberg implies.. He loved Space & NASA & his Project Prove analysis was always 100% accurate, respectful & well presented.

I know as I was an original member of Project Prove.

Stumbled upon this great site for videos released of the NASA Missions
www.nss.org... National Space Society

About the National Space Society (NSS) The National Space Society (NSS) is an independent, educational, grassroots, non-profit organization dedicated to the creation of a spacefaring civilization. Founded as the National Space Institute (1974) and L5 Society (1975), which merged to form NSS in 1987 (see merger proclamation), NSS is widely acknowledged as the preeminent citizen's voice on space. NSS has over 12 thousand members (and more supporters) and over 50 chapters in the United States and around the world. The society also publishes Ad Astra magazine, an award-winning periodical chronicling the most important developments in space. For U.S. tax purposes, NSS is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) educational, non-profit corporation.

When I compare them to UFO sightings in outer space: en.wikipedia.org...

STS-102 The Washington Sequence * Video broadcast during mission STS-102 of Space Shuttle Discovery while in orbit allegedly recorded on March 19, 2001 by Jeff Challender shows a flash of light and three objects which performed movements which included starting, stopping, accelerating, and making sudden angled turns

I notice the mission videos taken on the days in question are missing or removed.

keyholepublishing.com...
Welcome to project PROVE where you can get a good look at 3 sightings without joining the site carried on in Jeff Challenders name with the permission of his widow. Guess Jeff died suddenly.

Starting in May 2001, Jeff put these video images on his website, which he called Project P.R.O.V.E. (People Recording Orbiting Vehicles from Earth). To his great credit, Jeff was certainly no "wide eyed gullible believer" regarding space anomalies. He had a strong, rational mind, and consistently analyzed the hundreds of events in a detached, objective manner. Many of the events were not all that anomalous, after he was through examining the case. However, there remained quite a few that remained puzzling after extensive analysis and, for now at least, can only be listed as space-based UFOs.

These are unrelated to these particular videos but also fascinating James Obergs STS 48 zig zag UFO

www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 26-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join