It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sicko murder laughs at pics of his victims in court ( disturbing Video )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

All i am saying is what a bunch of hypocrites.

How many here would laugh at a homeless man in the cold?

I bet alot.

Thats my point. Yep the geezer was bad and that but worse is the hypocrites people are to say that he is any different than a large percentage of humans.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't know why people are arguing over this, he's definetely laughing and trying to cover it up.

How anyone can see this as anything other than a blatant grin is beyond me: img253.imageshack.us...

But, do we know for sure that he was looking at pics of his victims after they were killed, or was he looking at pictures of his wife and kid when they were alive?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

But yeah...the reality is, that you're weak and scared of reality

How wrong you are...And I would ask that you refrain from making personal remarks, if you wish to debate the content of my posts that is fine, but to attack me, yes attack...referring to a poster as a weak person who is scared of reality, just because you have an opposite opinion is a personal attack...and I will reiterate, you do not know the first thing about me, or what I have been through in my life, and believe me, weak and scared of reality is the complete opposite of the person that I am!

And don't forget the basic rules of civilised internet posting...attack the post, not the poster!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
First of all, I don't see any pictures at all, it's just him and his lawyer.. I didn't have any audio either.

Is he he laughing or crying? I think he's doing a little of both.

Not only is he guilty, but he's sick as well.Why we waste money on scum like this is beyond me. And don't try to tell me that it's "to keep our democratic justice system in balance" I don't buy that crap for a second. I work hard for a living, and it pisses me off to no end that part of my tax dollars are used to feed and clothe genetic mistakes like this.

Merry X-Mas all

edit on 21-12-2010 by InTheShadows because: clarity

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andyhello23

Err, I wouldn't laugh at a homeless man ever especially when he's freezing in the cold.. why would anybody?

Also to the guy who posted a photo of the "grin" that's just one little section of the whole video. As the other poster already said people DO smile when they cry at times.
I'm sorry but there's 1 little bit where it -sorta- looks like he's laughing but, for me, the remaining 6 minutes of anguish are enough to suggest that he is upset and not happy.

That doesn't mean he's innocent or that I'm defending him by the way, just stating what I see.
I've watched the video many times because watching peoples faces interest me (lol sounds weird but it's true) and I'm 100% certain he is crying.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The last people to be this proud about killing innocent people....

....were wearing uniforms not unlike that of the OP

..."our heroes"...

...Woooooops, military propaganda made us think that kind killing is not only okay... it's "heroic" (Sieg Heil?). They're just brown people anyways... same brownies that blew up the trade centers, right? And I can assure you Big Petro was laughing at the pictures of the civilian casualties.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
First of all, this case is two years old.
His name is Neil Entwistle and yes, in the end of the trial he was found guilty by a jury. But it took a long period of investigation into the murders where there where both people who thought he did it and those who still to this day believe he didn't commit the murders. There where pro and con witnesses in the courtroom.
THAT is why, imo, lawyers should defend anyone untill they are proven guilty... no matter what the lawyer himself thinks of the case. It's their job to defend the accused and everyone deserves a propper defense (innocent untill proven guilty... in some cases we should be thankful for that)

Second, he is crying. This was actually the first time during the entire trial that he showed any emotion.
(if you turn up the volume real loud you can even hear him snoart and sniffer)

The guy has his own wiki page
en.wikipedia.org...
and even a fan page
www.entwistlemurdertrial.com...

again, to bad that we get a vid, a broken link and no background info on the story... again, to bad that peoples minds go wondering without checking facts before drifting into fantasy...
Show me a real video about a convict laughing over pictures of his victims and I might change my mind about the lawyers who defend them.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Thanks Gypsk, it's good to get a name to the face and I had no doubt he was crying.
A lot of people must lack empathy if they couldn't see it too.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752

Originally posted by Kailassa
I watched this to prove he was crying, because I know how crying people can make odd faces.
But instead, it convinved me he's a conman who was overrating himself.

At 2.56 there is a huge grin on the guy's face.
His eyes show an expression of triumph, as if he's thinking how clever he is to be fooling everyone.

If I may, Kailassa, what I'm more intrigued to know, as I have put to the OP, is what qualifies you to declare with absolution that ''his eyes show an expression of triumph'', how can you possibly know that from looking at this video? The problem with responses like yours, is that you make a statement and within that statement you leave little or no room for open discussion, or at least an opportunity to challenge your views. I wouldn't be so quick to call you out on your post if you had put something like ''in my opinion'', because afterall, you're entitled to that and then we'd all be aware that it is your opinion.

I didn't specify that it was my opinion because there is nothing else such a statement can be, so I expected people to make the obvious inference that it was my opinion.

However I'm getting on a bit, and have worked in areas where it was vital that I could quickly "read" a person.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by Kailassa

But he didn't fool anyone...He was convicted of double murder and sentenced to life imprisonment...

Sorry, but he is crying, not laughing, whilst I cannot say whether his tears are genuine, whether he is crying because of the horror of the images, or because he knows he has been caught and with all of the evidence against him will most certainly be found guilty. But he is definitley crying.

Yes, he was convicted, but that was later.
This video was taken during the trial.

What I saw in that video was a man pretending to be terribly upset, and then grinning when he thought he was fooling everyone. We can only see the grin because his hand slipped a little.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Well Kailassa you might want to take that skill of yours off your resume since the man actually was crying as GypsK said. We had no backstory and no (or hardly) any sound but we do now.

An interesting bit from his wiki page:

In August 2008, Entwistle had been tricked into shaving his head in an attempt to secure the protection of a white supremacist prison gang.[13] Instead of giving Entwistle protection the gang had reportedly said "It’s a nice gesture on your part but we're gonna kill you".[14] Entwistle was put into protective custody inside the prison shortly afterwards.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
First of all, this case is two years old.
His name is Neil Entwistle and yes, in the end of the trial he was found guilty by a jury. But it took a long period of investigation into the murders where there where both people who thought he did it and those who still to this day believe he didn't commit the murders. There where pro and con witnesses in the courtroom.
THAT is why, imo, lawyers should defend anyone untill they are proven guilty... no matter what the lawyer himself thinks of the case. It's their job to defend the accused and everyone deserves a propper defense (innocent untill proven guilty... in some cases we should be thankful for that)

Second, he is crying. This was actually the first time during the entire trial that he showed any emotion.
(if you turn up the volume real loud you can even hear him snoart and sniffer)

The guy has his own wiki page
en.wikipedia.org...
and even a fan page
www.entwistlemurdertrial.com...

again, to bad that we get a vid, a broken link and no background info on the story... again, to bad that peoples minds go wondering without checking facts before drifting into fantasy...
Show me a real video about a convict laughing over pictures of his victims and I might change my mind about the lawyers who defend them.

Thank you very much for that informatiom

I'm afraid whoever came up with this idea at ATS should seriously consider the all seeing Eye when it come to diligent members.

This is not the way to make popular threads nor is it wise for moderators to support them..

Springer must be out of town because I feel sure he would be keeping an Eye on this type of: lets get angry tub-thumping extravaganza!

To get busy with rage is a 100% agenda to disenchant modernity. just turn on your TV to find that out.

Members! Please do not allow them to achieve this here on ATS.

Come to ATS happy and leave happy

Ignition = NO

Cognition = YES

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

There will always be stories like this one on ATS... something you can't avoid when so many people attend a website
I was really more surprised that it went on 4 pages and no one looked up the case yet, it only took a 2 min google to find the guy and the case. (lucky that's something I learned from some respected members here on ats as well, always look for the source and at the source before forming an opinion)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

i posted all the information regarding the case in a link , and to be honest we can all have our own opnion on this issue , and still not have any truth from it .. but at first i was more concerned with the simple fact that how could a lawyer defend someone knowing they were 100 percent guilty ? but it soon shifted when i started seeing more and more people claim the guy was crying ? but ill jump on the wagon like everyone els since i did start this thread and lay stake to my claim , that indeed the guy is laughing , he has no tears in his eyes and for someone to make such a dramatic expression with no tears ? just does not make sens to me ...but two each his own i guess

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
reply to post by Seventytwo

There will always be stories like this one on ATS... something you can't avoid when so many people attend a website
I was really more surprised that it went on 4 pages and no one looked up the case yet, it only took a 2 min google to find the guy and the case. (lucky that's something I learned from some respected members here on ats as well, always look for the source and at the source before forming an opinion)

Yes I agree that there will be stories like this sadly

but this one is just so obviously manufactured, was it posted here by design or by ignorance? I do not know

I appreciate your posts GypsK

Why do people want to evoke anger for absolutely no reason

edit on 063131p://f04Tuesday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by BAZ752

Anybody who looks at this and goes...ouh...the poor guy is crying...is delusional.

READ MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD and read them thoroughly before you make silly interpretations please. You call me ''delusional'' yet you cannot grasp a fundamental understanding of what I've contributed to this thread. I'll say no more.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyhello23
reply to post by BAZ752

All i am saying is what a bunch of hypocrites.

How many here would laugh at a homeless man in the cold?

I bet alot.

Thats my point. Yep the geezer was bad and that but worse is the hypocrites people are to say that he is any different than a large percentage of humans.

Bollocks! What you wrote didn't offer anything other than a self-righeous rant about something entirely separate. Again, I'm lost for words in trying to establish exactly how you interpret hypocracy of people when all they offer is their opinion of whether said guy is crying or not. That, matey, is a load of bollocks.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Strange! The mother had gunpowder residue on her hand and none was found on the hands or steering wheel of Entwistle.

It does look like he's laughing, but I remember being at a funeral in highschool and one of my male classmates sounded like he was laughing hysterically. I couldn't see his face, because he had his face covered, but none of my classmates knew,if he was laughing or crying and he was a very close friend of the deceased. Who knows!

Entwistle could have more control over his grinning mouth, I would think.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BAZ752

I didnt even read your comments...give your ego a rest buddy.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join