It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sicko murder laughs at pics of his victims in court ( disturbing Video )

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I just watched the whole vid and understand why its confusing.

He is doing his very best to pretend to cry, but only managing a grimace. He is checking his hand to see if he is actually producing any tears. I have seen it with bad actors before.

No Oscar for him.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by jheated5

i know ,i know , it made me sick posting it , but i need answers , cause if lawyers are defending people like this for money knowing they are guilty then ,in my eyes they are sick in the head too

I would defend him for free. I know he is guilty, but everyone deserves defense. Just in case. He needs to be looked after to make sure he isn't tortured as well. Torturers are no better than the criminals. It is funny how a criminal can unleash the gruesome wickedness of regular good people in the form of torture. Not to look out for his safety or anything, as if I give a s**t, but torturers are sick criminals themselves. Dormant, in denial, incognito criminals and need to be charged and out of society just like this guy. It is our right to have defense. If that right is lost, we can be charged of anything and convicted. Keep in mind that nowhere in the article is it stated that this lawyer was hired. She and/or he could have very well been court appointed, court appointed because of the right, that left unchecked, puts innocent people to prison. Of course, guilty people go free everyday, but law and justice can be sometimes a double edged sword... deal with it.
edit on 12/25/2010 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/25/2010 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Honestly after watching the video I don't know how anyone could think he is crying. The man is obviously completely unfazed by what he is seeing, and yes, he is smiling and trying not to laugh. I know some people look like they are smiling when they cry, but this dirtbag doesn't have a single tear, not one. His wife and BABY DAUGHTER were shot to death and he cannot even cry for them. Instead, he smiles. It's like he's trying to fake a performance of grief, but instead his lack of acting ability funny. Very very sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join