It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sicko murder laughs at pics of his victims in court ( disturbing Video )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i am sorry if this does not belong here mods , i was not sure where to put it

second , sorry to all the people who watch this video , its very disturbing and it makes me sick to see this man laughing at pics shown in court of his wife and child that he murdered

i posted this just because i would like some thoughts on this from any council members that may be on ATS

and my question to Council ,is simple .. how could you defend some one like this and why would you ?

and if you knew he was guilty could you still defend this person ?

ill try and inbed this video ,if it does not work then ill provide the link

This sick prick actually starts laughing as pictures of the bodies of his victims are played for jurors during his murder trial in a Massachusetts court room. The victims he murdered were his wife, and infant daughter! Shot them both, then fled to England, and was extradited back to the States to stand trial, and was found guilt of 1st degree murder on both counts and sentenced to life without parole.

Even his lawyer is disgusted.

This guy is a real piece of work, and actually finds it funny, wow.

Here is a link to the full story.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.liveleak.com...

Nephi
edit on 21-12-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Think the lawyers care what the person did??? Obviously they are going to plead insanity, I just don't understand how people can be so mentally unstable he probably killed small animals on a regular basis as a child.... This is sick I don't even feel comfortable posting here...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Defend?....Just watching him really makes me want to bash his face in and I'm not a violent person at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

i know ,i know , it made me sick posting it , but i need answers , cause if lawyers are defending people like this for money knowing they are guilty then ,in my eyes they are sick in the head too

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Lawyers do it all the time, no matter how horrendous the crime if you've got the money a lawyer will spin the guy into a childhood sob story and threw no fault of his own he did these things... Being a defense lawyer for people like this goes to show some people will do anything for money....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

It is a fact of life that lawyers defend guilty people while knowing they are guilty.

I cannot understand people who do that - except I have to say I despise them.

This person deserves the death penalty because he is too far gone into evil/insanity.

I know people will hate that I said that.

But I will say in reply to those people - what is the point of keeping a criminally insane person alive in an over-populated world where millions of innocent people need a chance at life?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

George Carlin's approach is the best one I've heard, although not possible of course...take all these guys and put em in a huge fenced area...all you give em is live ammunition and guns without supervision or anything...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

It's a lawyers job to defend somebody, even if they know they are guilty. It's a vital roll in the justice system.

If that wasn't the case then poor people could never find a Public Pretender... oops.. I mean defender.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

dude,

I wish...

In today's world, those people will be cared for etc and more deserving people will get f---ed, as usual.

I would send child molesters in there first.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Looked to me like he was crying. The indicators of a smile (lines next to eyes) weren't visible and he swallowed a lot and face got red.. he also wiped his nose a few times.

What proof do you have that he was laughing other than the description in the liveleak video?

Look at 2:00 to 2:15.. he is obviously crying. Also look at his chest and his rate of breathing.. and yes I've studied emotional ques and facial reactions before and know what I'm watching in the video.
edit on 21/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

i am sorry but i am going to have to disagree with you here , if he was crying where where the tears? and he wiped his nose and looked to see if anything was on his hands afterward , i think you had better watch that video a litle better my good man

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Looked to me like he was crying. The indicators of a smile (lines next to eyes) weren't visible and he swallowed a lot and face got red.. he also wiped his nose a few times.

What proof do you have that he was laughing other than the description in the liveleak video?

Look at 2:00 to 2:15.. he is obviously crying. Also look at his chest and his rate of breathing.. and yes I've studied emotional ques and facial reactions before and know what I'm watching in the video.
edit on 21/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

I thought he was crying at first to, I was ready to come back here and post and accuse people of not watching the video, then I saw him move his hand just enough to see the smile underneath. So I watched the whole thing to be sure I saw what I saw and yes, every time he moved his hand from him mouth, there was a smile underneath. His face was red and he was breathing hard because he was trying so hard not to laugh.

At 6:01 he puts he head down and it truly looks like he is crying but at 6:11 he lifts his head out of his hand and has a big ole # eating grin. at 6:14 there is a giggle.
edit on 21-12-2010 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's one of the catches to becoming a lawyer, you have to defend scum like that to the best of your ability or you would be held in contempt (I think).

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It DID look like he was crying or in distress,,Right up until he end...he moved his hand and it looked like a smile to me.
If that's the case, he;s a sociopath, through and through. What do you do with guys like that?
I supposed he's going for insanity? When that happens, there need to be follow up studies to compare courtroom behavior to psycho ward behavior,

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think that he is actually crying as well, whilst I can see where other posters think he looks like he's laughing at some parts of the video, I really don't think he is.

I agree with others about lawyers defending the indefensible, but I suppose that is the way our justice system works that everyone is entitled to a defence

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
No, I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure he is crying/distraught at the images, yes his eyes are red, and yes some people do 'smile' when they are crying as a result of the contortion of their face, my brother for example,looks like he is 'smiling' laughing when he is crying, and he actually looks very similar to this man with similar facial expressions, if he was laughing you would see very quick breaths , a sort of 'chuckling' breath that you cant help when you're laughing.

His body language, facial movements/expression totally suggest upset and not any joviality whatsoever...

It is simply because he is 'smiling' that you think he is laughing and that's the only evidence, the rest of the features suggest upset

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
In my opinion he is crying, he is not laughing at all, you have no clue what pain he feels inside, the way he expresses or lets it out can be easily mistaken for laughter, I agree, but he definitely seems to feel remorse for the consequences of his actions, just my humble opinion.

And by the way, every person, guilty or not, has the right to acquire help to defend his/her position in court, this is of up-most importance and shall not be put into question, no matter how sure you are that he/her is rightly accused.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
am i just crazy?!? you people really think hes crying ? did you all watch the whole video ? he clearly has a big grin on his face and he is trying to hide it ? if he was infact crying would their not be tears? ALSO i think i can prove he was laughing , ill have to use reactions from this thread in order to do it , ill use everyone's natural sens to detect weather or not hes laughing or crying , if more people think hes laughing or if more people think hes crying ,ill tally it up and that should give us a good answer .. and please watch the whole video before you make your decision

Also , i want to say too that this really should not turn into a debate over weather or not hes crying or laughing but ,we sould really try and focous on the fact that lawyers are defending people they know are guilty , their has to be some kind of law set in place for this madness

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

did you watch the whole video ? twards the end he has a great big smile on his face , and the question is ,if you were a lawyer and you knew your client was guilty would you still defend her or him ?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i am sorry but if i was on trial for the murder of my wife and child and i knew i did not do it , let me tell you i would be crying so hard and screaming so loud if they showed me the pics , and why would he even look at them ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join