It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spaceships 12-2010 All Over The World

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Stay with this video because towards the end there is some funky looking 'something' that to me, defies explanation.
It's interesting how this person ties in Wikileaks to UFO disclosure too!

On a side note:
Does anyone else have a funny feeling (for lack of a better word) right now, tonight?
Personally, I went to sleep at 1AM last night (this morning) and popped out of bed at 4AM totally refreshed with a feeling of (good) anticipation.
Strange.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20/12/2010 by Sauron because: Edit all Caps in title

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I also woke up with an unusual spring in my step this morning despite going to bed at two.

I even did the washing up first thing... very out of character!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i woke up ill.

but the conjunction of the Solstice with the Lunar eclipse has put a little jive in my shuck.

as for dancing lights in the sky. i can't help but feeling that a veil will be slipping away, sooner then later.

what comes after is the thing i am most curious about.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of when I saw the first set of Unidentified Lights was Holy Crap! Someone made a flying Bladerunner Police car! The clip of the white light that appeared to be some kind of portal opening up and blowing dust and smoke was quite interesting as well. But please, turn the sound off. The guy narrating it was grinding my last nerve.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
is that guy narrating the ufo?
edit on 20-12-2010 by MaximumTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
well, i guess you could argue aliens are disguising themselves as helecoptors.
i dont see anything but normal lights in the sky.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The first part shows an aircraft with a visible red flashing tail light.
The rest is blurry stuff and gobeltegoop.
A true waste of my time.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
bout 7:40is into the video is a airplane, is this suppose to be a UFO? Narrator touches on some interesting ideas but nothing that hasn't been said in the last year. Not ready to even bring wiki-leaks into the UFO forum of thought till something is actually released regarding the subject....if that even happens.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
UFOs are everywhere... most are out of our visible spectrum however.

It's going to be hilarious when all these deniers are boarding craft late 2012 in an effort to make it to 'safety'.

Oh yeah, back to the matrix.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
well, i guess you could argue aliens are disguising themselves as helecoptors.
i dont see anything but normal lights in the sky.

I take it you didn't watch towards the end of the video.

If that is a normal light then I'd like to know where you live that you seem to see these.

Grant it, the first one is questionable. But go towards the end of the video then let me know whatcha think please

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
UFOs are everywhere... most are out of our visible spectrum however.

It's going to be hilarious when all these deniers are boarding craft late 2012 in an effort to make it to 'safety'.

Oh yeah, back to the matrix.

I concur

it's just a waiting game for us and a wake up call for others, that's all. I just can't WAIT to tell my family and friends after 25 years "see?...I told you so"

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Oh, I'm sorry you feel you wasted 15 minutes of your life. What does that leave ya with...?.... only 20,000,000 minutes left in your lifetime? Sorry! I'll repent now.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You have to see the last few minutes of the video. Looks like a "Norway Spiral" kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
You have to see the last few minutes of the video. Looks like a "Norway Spiral" kind of thing.

............yes. That too.

These are still helicopters???
You're in for a rude awakening m'friend!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This however looks like a plane. Unfortunatly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/546a7d2a203e.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That is clearly swamp gas that's escaped from a bunch of balloons, which were in the vicinity of some LED lit aircraft...does that cover all the usual denials?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
This however looks like a plane. Unfortunatly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/546a7d2a203e.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 12/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

Looking like one and actually being one is conundrum.
After all, Kenneth A. Arnold thought flying discs looked like cup saucers too. (I know, bad example but.....)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the first video is a plane....

The second video titled "Spaceship Sweden Dec. 13th" is a plane..
at 7:34 of the video, an entire plane is visible from nose to tail section...
What bothers me about this is that this is OBVIOUSLY a plane, and the person taking the video knew it...The person who edited knew this as well, and STILL deemed it reasonable to title the video SPACESHIP SWEDEN..

It disgusts me really, but when you see the reaction they get from the MAJORITY of their public, it's obvious to see why they would go to such distasteful lengths...

It also makes me worry about the majority of the general public...are they really this gullible?...are they missing something upstairs?

the next video, titled Spaceship 2010 could be any light in the sky...distorted by the zoom on an average consumer grade camcorder...there are a few stars in the night sky that will give you this same effect...i've got some of this footage myself on hi 8 from my early years...

the final video is a rocket or missile going from one stage to the next..very cool looking..

The man being interviewed had nothing really to add...just speculation and personal opinion...

I had nothing better to do...i was sitting and rolling a smoke, so i let the audio/video play from start to finish...You asked that we let the video play out, and i honored your request....

ugh....

I'm not trying to be rude by any means, but are you a child?...it would explain alot, and save us future confusion...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
That is clearly swamp gas that's escaped from a bunch of balloons, which were in the vicinity of some LED lit aircraft...does that cover all the usual denials?

Nope. You missed contrails and a run-away missiles too. Now, keep up with the class please

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

You know what really disgusts me? People like you who "know".

At minimum you could at least re-phrase your statement (or stance) by saying it appears to look like ....whatever instead of it 'clearly' is this or 'clearly' is that.

You were not there. We are all looking at this two times removed from real-time and from a 2-dimensional prospective.

But glad to know there are these all-knowing people on this forum though. Makes me glad I am me! At least I reserve my arrogance for things I absolutely positively know like....my birthdate!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join