It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spaceships 12-2010 All Over The World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The first one was a helicopter (FAA strobe lights).

The second one was an airplane. (Red and Green FAA lights)

Third one was an airplane many many miles away flying towards the camera and scintillation was causing it's colors to change (ive seen it many times).

The last one was a rocket that just reached orbit. Lots of examples on YouTube.

The narrator has lost his mind.
edit on 20-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

your arrogance lies in your defensive replies and slanted argument...

i don't know how to tell you that i know an airplane when i see it....the same way i know a tree when i see it, no matter the distance...

the question is how can you NOT see it?

i truly feel, once again, without being rude, that you should find a new hobby...be passionate about something creative...plant a garden...paint a portrait or an orange...Build a boat...

But THIS...this is not for you...

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

your arrogance lies in your defensive replies and slanted argument...

i don't know how to tell you that i know an airplane when i see it....the same way i know a tree when i see it, no matter the distance...

the question is how can you NOT see it?

i truly feel, once again, without being rude, that you should find a new hobby...be passionate about something creative...plant a garden...paint a portrait or an orange...Build a boat...

But THIS...this is not for you...

My arrogance?

I, along with hundreds of others are questioning what some of these 'things' that are on some of these video tapes. And you know what? Most of us leave it at that, a question.
But you step right on up, like a know-it-all, who knows exactly what this is. And I am arrogant?

I am NOT saying this isn't a plane. But I have no way of knowing based on basic lights on a tape.

Listen, I see trails in the skies and I still can't say whether they're chemical or vapor. I see objects in the skies and unless I see an Boeing engine insignia, I can't say for SURE what it is. Sure, I can lean a certain way but to 'know'? Nope. I remain unsure and I am okay with that.

Good lord.

Once you've had an experience you learn to live your life VERY humbly. Because everything you once THOUGHT you 'knew' (like you).......goes out the window.
So, thanks but no thanks. This is my passion and I am staying right on top of things.

Feel free not to visits my threads. I think that's a good compromise.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
that light in the end was extremely interesting

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Whereas I respect your right to your opinion. I feel your argument would be better served by the correct spelling the insulting word you used in your post:

Definition of GOBBLEDYGOOK
: wordy and generally unintelligible jargon
See gobbledygook defined for English-language learners »
Variants of GOBBLEDYGOOK
gob·ble·dy·gook also gob·ble·de·gook \ˈgä-bəl-dē-ˌgu̇k, -ˌgük\
Examples of GOBBLEDYGOOK

1. The report is just a bunch of gobbledygook.
2. ..cut through the gobbledygook and just tell me what the final cost of the car would be

Origin of GOBBLEDYGOOK
irregular from gobble, noun
First Known Use: 1944
Source

I didn't think the report was worthless HumanAlien, what exactly did you find so interesting about this exactly? I didn't get it. Thank you in advance for your answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo8185
that light in the end was extremely interesting

Indeed. But when they can't explain it away with a helicopter or plane, the old stand-by missile gets tossed in.

Gotta love it.

10,000+ years of alien/UFO references and finally in only 5 years, modern man's got it all figured out.
You know, the ancient people were so much wiser than these educated people now-a-days that my money is on them

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo8185

The very last one was a rocket launch...

Here is an example. Make sure you watch the whole thing, especially after 2:20:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Indeed. But when they can't explain it away with a helicopter or plane, the old stand-by missile gets tossed in.

Gotta love it.

Got to love it when amateur UFO researchers don't know what they are looking at. It makes up 99% of all UFO sightings. When they can't identify something, the old stand-by "it must be alien" gets tossed in.

You should spend more time learning how to identify objects. You are horrible at it. Or take the advice of the other member and find a new hobby.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

It could be a rocket launch,especially after second stage.
But it "COULD" be. We didn't see this from the point of lift off.
We're just merely seeing something flying through the sky on a video tape that looks like it could be explained as a rocket. Doesn't mean it is one.

Why can't a genuine UFO (off-world) resemble something that man does here on Earth? Why must one negate the other?
Reasoning doesn't often apply to this unknown phenomenon.

I am still not convinced but thanks for that video

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It could be a rocket launch,especially after second stage.
But it "COULD" be.

That is the problem with UFOlogy.... People like you suspect everything "could be" alien. It has gotten so bad now that people actually claim commercial jets are "fake planes". Now, every single jet in the sky "could be" alien to these people..... It's complete madness.

With your logic, a bird could be alien until you prove it and test its DNA. Insects could be alien until you test its DNA. A helicopter could be alien until you test the DNA of the pilots. A rocket could be alien, especially if you didn't get to see the launch. All satellites are alien unless you saw the launch... Clouds, lens flares, etc. all could be alien when you weren't there to see it filmed.... Heck, I could be alien until you test my DNA....
It is freaking madness.

People like you go on to think everything in the sky is an alien UFO. You won't believe it is human until it lands on the White House lawn and a human comes out. Sound familiar?

You and people like you need to stop ignoring Occam's Razor, science, logic, reason, and evidence....

Let me fill you in on the current state of UFOlogy:

Many people like my self believe aliens could exist outside of Earth. HOWEVER, there is ZERO proof that they actually do exist, at this current time. Many people like my self believe IF these aliens exist, and IF they are intelligent, MAYBE they will be capable of flying to Earth. HOWEVER, there is ZERO proof that they actually do fly to Earth. This makes ALL claims of "alien space ships" highly suspect. ALL OF THEM.

After 100's and even 1000's of years, including years which cameras are found in almost every single house hold... the closest thing to evidence of aliens visiting Earth are stories, and videos and pictures of objects in the sky that are hard to identify, if not impossible to fully identify. That is a huge hint....

Insects, birds, helicopters, airplanes, rockets, rc craft, kites, balloons, Chinese lanterns, makeshift flying devices, etc. all of those objects are hard to identify when they are far away, out of focus, in bad light, viewed from an odd angle, or when the observer is under the influence, or has bad eye sight. All of those things could be considered UFOs in the right circumstances. ANYTHING could be a UFO in the right circumstances. I could throw a piece of trash in the air, take a picture, post it on the internet, and everyone but my self will see a UFO. This too makes ALL claims of "alien space ships" highly suspect. ALL OF THEM.

Because of the current state of UFOlogy, ALL SIGHTINGS ARE SUSPECTED TERRESTRIAL UNTIL PROVEN EXTRATERRESTRIAL. It is NOT the other way around like you seem to believe because there is still ZERO evidence that aliens even exist, let alone visit Earth.

The scales are HEAVILY tipped towards all sightings being TERRESTRIAL.

You would need very good irrefutable unquestionable evidence that leaves ZERO DOUBT to even come close to tipping the scales towards the extraterrestrial explanation.

Telling me an airplane is a "fake plane" is not going to tip the scale. Telling me that something which resembles a rocket "could be" alien, is not enough to tip the scale. Flickering lights in the sky, not even close....

If aliens were proven to exist. If they were proven to be intelligent. If they were proven to be able to build things. And proven to master flight. Then I just might agree with you that something that resembles a rocket "could be" alien. Until then, Occam's razor, logic, reason, and visual evidence will rule, and it is probably terrestrial.

We didn't see this from the point of lift off.
We're just merely seeing something flying through the sky on a video tape that looks like it could be explained as a rocket. Doesn't mean it is one.

Of course we didn't see it lift off. That is because hoaxers go around and cut only interesting parts out of videos, take them out of context, and claim they are alien UFOs. You are supposed to be smarter than hoaxers.

With your logic, the International Space Station "could be" alien because we didn't see it lift off. We didn't see it being built. We just seen it fly across the sky...

Just because you didn't see it lift off, doesn't mean it isn't a rocket.

1: It looks exactly like a rocket.
2: Hoaxers and the uneducated are known to claim rockets are UFOs.
3: Aliens have still not been proven to actually exist.
4: Alien visitation still has not been proven to actually happen.
5: Humans are known to launch rockets, and objects that look similar.

I think the evidence is stacked highly against it being extraterrestrial. It is most probably is a rocket.

Why can't a genuine UFO (off-world) resemble something that man does here on Earth? Why must one negate the other?
Reasoning doesn't often apply to this unknown phenomenon.

I am not claiming a UFO can't resemble something Earthly. I am saying the evidence is stacked highly against any and all claims of off-world UFO. If it looks like a rocket, it most probably is. There is no reason, yet, to even think it is off-worldly. There is absolutely no reason to claim it is a UFO in a video either.

How do you identify something? You look at it, and visually identify it. I visually identified that object as being a rocket. There is no reason AT ALL to believe it is anything other than a rocket. Why do you insist on telling me it's not a rocket? You have no proof that it isn't a rocket. I have more proof that it is a rocket than you do that it isn't. So what is your point? You have no leg to stand on.

Unlike you, I don't care if I am wrong. I don't care if it is alien and I mistake it for being a rocket. It's not going to change anything... I am waiting for evidence that leaves ZERO DOUBT. This video leaves many doubts. I'd rather be wrong than be fooled by hoaxers and the uninformed.

I am still not convinced but thanks for that video

Of course not.

No thanks for your video.
I and many others are looking for things that don't look terrestrial.
edit on 21-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Good lord that was a waste, had to turn the sound off as he was so annoying.

Loved the first video, looked nice, very odd set of lights but I feel it was as said a helicopter.

The second one was a plane coming in near on head on, as shown you even see the shape of the plane at one point and NO, I'm not going to buy that UFO morphs as plane nonsense, we already have one very odd lady using that.

The third was...........................................a star with the normal atmospheric banding...Wow...

The last one was either a meteor (there's been a huge shower lately, a known shower) or a rocket, my money is on a meteor as parts of it seem to break up but it might be a rocket.

So there we are, 1 nice one 3 duds, that's not evidence its clutching at straws..

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Unfortuatley I'm at work again, no youtube allowed, damn proxy! However looking at the picture posted on the previous page, I can honestly come to the conclusion that it is a plane with landing lights on, you can just make out its shape, it's a plane!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

This is disturbing. Sounds like someone trying to establish a UFO/ET cult. What better way to recruit gullible members than stating, "every time you hold back the truth a child dies..." In others words, "believe what I'm saying or some kid will lose its life!" He comes across as a Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite or Joseph Di Mambro type.

Curious, too, that the video opens and closes with the "a child dies" statement. In October 1994 Di Mambro and his followers stabbed a 3-month-old baby to death with a wooden stake prior to their mass suicide that ensured their journey to Sirius and the star people! The baby who died was Emmanuel Dutoit and Di Mambro's "truth" identified him as demonic or the Anti-Christ.

Here's another "UFO" (aircraft) video from this guy over which he preaches about demons and the Devil!

Get this guy on Cult Watch!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Neo8185

The very last one was a rocket launch...

Here is an example. Make sure you watch the whole thing, especially after 2:20:

Here are examples of what appears to be rocket launches too only they're from the 12th and 13th century!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

There is a sector of UFOlogy that looks for and requires science.
Good luck with that.

Then there is a huge part of UFOlogy where people have seen and experienced things that defy our logic let alone science. Those are facts!

Again, I am not saying what I posted are all extraterrestrial examples. I have no idea nor do you. It is what it is but it leaves a lot of wiggle room for consideration just as well.

If you're sure the Norway spiral was a rocket gone amok then....fine. That's your take. It's not a lot of others. For you have no more proof than the other side has.

Just because something looks like something doesn't mean it's a slam dunk. I would hate for you to be a juror at my trial if I was charged with something I didn't do just because it looked that way.

Extraterrestrial visitation appears to have been around a lot longer than language let alone science.
Perhaps it's time to put down the beakers, take off the lab coats and tap into the universal consciousness opposed to being stuck in a 3D mind and with its limited explanation capabilities.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Here are examples of what appears to be rocket launches too only they're from the 12th and 13th century!

So according to you those pics could not be anything natural an had to be alien in nature

So if an ancient civilzation saw this pic...and drew it down...you would all be the believers of an ancient alien culture. The thing is...you UFOnuts never use common sense and jump to least likable scenario. I mean come on...that one so-called "ufo" was an obvious plane...yet you argue it may not be...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

reply to post by OneEleven

You know what really disgusts me? People like you who "know".

At minimum you could at least re-phrase your statement (or stance) by saying it appears to look like ....whatever instead of it 'clearly' is this or 'clearly' is that.

Ahem. Sorry to interrupt your fantasies, but aren't you here projecting your own "charasteristic to know" onto other person?

After all, you were the one claiming these were "UFO Spaceships" according your thread title.

Maybe you could use attitude adjustment yourself? Just a friendly suggestion, now don't get offended.

On the topic, where are the spaceships anyway?

-v

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

This is disturbing. Sounds like someone trying to establish a UFO/ET cult. What better way to recruit gullible members than stating, "every time you hold back the truth a child dies..." In others words, "believe what I'm saying or some kid will lose its life!" He comes across as a Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite or Joseph Di Mambro type.

Curious, too, that the video opens and closes with the "a child dies" statement. In October 1994 Di Mambro and his followers stabbed a 3-month-old baby to death with a wooden stake prior to their mass suicide that ensured their journey to Sirius and the star people! The baby who died was Emmanuel Dutoit and Di Mambro's "truth" identified him as demonic or the Anti-Christ.

Here's another "UFO" (aircraft) video from this guy over which he preaches about demons and the Devil!

Get this guy on Cult Watch!

GOOD CALL!......Also, this video has all of the tell tale signs of the "Prophecy coming to light" ploy....the guy makes a prophecy, predicting mass UFO sightings in December, the changes the dates on dozens of videos of PLANES and missile launches in order to claim his PROPHECY FULFILLED.....horse wash...

Once you've had an experience you learn to live your life VERY humbly. Because everything you once THOUGHT you 'knew' (like you).......goes out the window.

Based on your videos and your reaction to airplanes flying across the sky, how can you be sure that you had an 'experience' at all?...

Listen....this will be my last attempt, i promise...leave now...not this site, but the UFO field altogether...there are snakes out there looking for people just like you to push their agenda...You're a prime candidate...Just as Torsion pointed out, these cults can be VERY dangerous...

If you stay, you'll be taken advantage of....

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Those are not UFO's, there's a thread on here to explain these works of art, the rocket things were the sign of the sun and moon, normally they had one on each side. I myself thought they were UFO related but once I saw the evidence I'm afraid I knew better.

Hopefully some kind person will paste a link to the video that explains the meaning of the symbols.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i would say im a believer that we are not alone in this universe....NOT because i have witnessed any ufo's but purely because i find it hard to believe that we are the only life in the vast amount of space and planets.

i think the video was poor, there was ABSOLUTELY nothing on it that made me think whoaaaaa UFO'S, i saw planes i saw a rocket i saw a star....

i think that i will have to agree with the majority of this thread an say that the evidence presented on the table was crap, and i think that better evidence is required in order to change the minds of the skeptics.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join