It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spaceships 12-2010 All Over The World

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
and also u will do well to change the heading of the thread or at a minimum add a question mark...as your statement (according to the video presented) is lies, and is misleading.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I'm not hating, but do you actually think they'd come down to take loads and loads of people away to safety? That would be absolutely great, I just figured they have their select group of people to carry on our race while they let nature take its course with the rest of us - being we're so overpopulated and basically a cancer to this earth. I can't imagine them loading up all the normal folk from the subway stations and corner stores, as I imagine we're practically rats compared to them, but then again, maybe I'm just being pessimistic and need to have some faith.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I woke up feeling cold..... then came down to witness my dog puking & pooping loads of blood.... and I am now a lot poorer after being at the vets.

So ... not a good day for us!

Although she is apparently ok. I NEVER knew in all the years I owned dogs that they can bleed when they get a tummy upset!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Op, your thread title is contradictory, UFO stands for UNIDENTIFIED flying object, you can't have a UFO Spaceship...because then the object is identifiable as a Spaceship and not a UFO.

These are UFO's and not Spaceships, as they are unidentifiable and could be anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join