Pedophilia Guide Author Arrested

page: 38
23
<< 35  36  37   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiesC4
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH
 


In America your supposed to be innocent till proven guilty but it seems like your guilty till proven innocent


It's easier just to say in "America you're guilty until proven innocent". Sad but true.




posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I guess this all depends on who you are. According to this article, as long as in not in our backyard...

www.gandhiforchildren.org...



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hope he gets treated to the great hospitality of our penal system and the wonderful inmates that are housed there.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by macman
 


Can I ask honestly why so many people on this board are fans of rape? Why do you want someone to be raped? Why does rape sound like such a good idea to so many of you? Especially rape for someone who wrote a book? Is that not maybe overboard? This thread just scares me to think so many people in the US feel they are good, moral people, and want to see a many get raped. That does not really make a lot of sense to me.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by macman
 


Can I ask honestly why so many people on this board are fans of rape? Why do you want someone to be raped? Why does rape sound like such a good idea to so many of you? Especially rape for someone who wrote a book? Is that not maybe overboard? This thread just scares me to think so many people in the US feel they are good, moral people, and want to see a many get raped. That does not really make a lot of sense to me.


You said rape, not me.
I know what the opinion is of pedophiles within prison. Inmates have sons and daughters.
He will get extra attention.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
You said rape, not me.
I know what the opinion is of pedophiles within prison. Inmates have sons and daughters.
He will get extra attention.


How about you tell me exactly what it is you hope happens to him? Show me how you are good and moral by describing in detail what the above would refer to. Obviously I was wrong about the rape. Maybe you meant murder? Torture? Beat? Please tell me what you hope happens to a man that wrote a book. I want to see where this moral compass points.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by macman
You said rape, not me.
I know what the opinion is of pedophiles within prison. Inmates have sons and daughters.
He will get extra attention.


How about you tell me exactly what it is you hope happens to him? Show me how you are good and moral by describing in detail what the above would refer to. Obviously I was wrong about the rape. Maybe you meant murder? Torture? Beat? Please tell me what you hope happens to a man that wrote a book. I want to see where this moral compass points.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)


I hope that he gets the extra attention he deserves. Plain and simple.
I really don't care about your opinion of my moral compass. Your judgment has no weight in what I do or say in this world.
He wrote a book about how to become a Pedophile. He deserves what he gets and more.
I would have no problem making anyone vanish that hurt anyone in my family.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Although I don't agree with the book content, you have to say, this could be a very good tool into tracking the pedophiles, you know, look at the people that buys the book and instantly you know that the guy might be a pedophile.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeStanger
Although I don't agree with the book content, you have to say, this could be a very good tool into tracking the pedophiles, you know, look at the people that buys the book and instantly you know that the guy might be a pedophile.


Now you get into the realm of setting traps and so on. That is a very dangerous game to play.
If one of those people aren't tracked correctly, then you have someone who has the will and know greater knowledge to follow through disgusting acts.
edit on 17-1-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by macman
 


His book wasn't on "how to become a pedophile"

I dled it from BTJUNKIE....

It details

1) How to sexually molest a child, while making it pleasurable for the child.
2) How to teach children to lie to their parents to cover the molestation
3) details types of sexual assaults that hold a less severe pentalty.
4) Informs pedophiles how to sexually pleasure themselves around children without it being known to the child..

Any person that can conjure up this book in their head, is a broken human.. I am all for 1st amendment.. So, I say he is publicly lynched by mob... Protect the 1st amendment ya know..



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by macman
 


His book wasn't on "how to become a pedophile"

I dled it from BTJUNKIE....

It details

1) How to sexually molest a child, while making it pleasurable for the child.
2) How to teach children to lie to their parents to cover the molestation
3) details types of sexual assaults that hold a less severe pentalty.
4) Informs pedophiles how to sexually pleasure themselves around children without it being known to the child..

Any person that can conjure up this book in their head, is a broken human.. I am all for 1st amendment.. So, I say he is publicly lynched by mob... Protect the 1st amendment ya know..


Sounds like you are offering a fine line to "how to become" and "how to......"
Still, scum of the earth that I would have no problem with dispatching from it.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


I'll bite Sinnthia.. I like you allot and value your opinion on most things..

here goes...

Day 1
Author is taken to a holding cell awaiting evaluation and floor designation. Not much will happen here, unless he is recognized from the news. This entire time, I hope he is shaking in a corner, afraid that someone is going to rape him.

Day 2
If he is a smart creep, he will tell the staff that he is going to hurt himself, to avoid general population. A pedophile is not moved to segregation unless there is a known threat. No, being a pedophile does not warrant this move.. (The guards would like him to get what he deserves also)

If he is arrogant and feels he "has done no wrong" he will be moved to a floor. His cell mate will inquire about his charges. He will likely lie.... It will be a couple of days before word of mouth and the news catch up to this creep... (during this time, I hope he shaves 10 yrs off his life by worrying)

Week 1/2
This is when it will get fun.... They don't just rape and murder pedophiles.. They are opportunists.. He will be "pressed" Someone with a gang affiliation will approach him and offer (non negotiable) protection, since he is a pedophile (or perceived as one) . This will be along the lines of 20 to 30$ in commissary each week.

Most likely he will not be able to come up with this money. (did you see his pedophile shack in the Tv interview?) Now I will get to the part I will enjoy immensely.. He will get 1 warning...

Week 2/3

They will call for breakfast ... the cells will open.... 2 or 3 men will shove him back into his cell and he will be beaten within an inch of his life... Nobody will hear a thing! The attackers will then go and eat their lunch while Chester lays on the ground bleeding...

He will finally be able to walk, and will go and report the attack.. (remember the guards?) They wont find any witnesses, and are used to pedophiles faking injuries to get put in ad-seg... He will be moved to ad-seg for a period of time. He will eventually be released back into gen pop... Rinse and repeat..



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


I'll bite Sinnthia.. I like you allot and value your opinion on most things..

here goes...

Day 1
Author is taken to a holding cell awaiting evaluation and floor designation. Not much will happen here, unless he is recognized from the news. This entire time, I hope he is shaking in a corner, afraid that someone is going to rape him.

Day 2
If he is a smart creep, he will tell the staff that he is going to hurt himself, to avoid general population. A pedophile is not moved to segregation unless there is a known threat. No, being a pedophile does not warrant this move.. (The guards would like him to get what he deserves also)

If he is arrogant and feels he "has done no wrong" he will be moved to a floor. His cell mate will inquire about his charges. He will likely lie.... It will be a couple of days before word of mouth and the news catch up to this creep... (during this time, I hope he shaves 10 yrs off his life by worrying)

Week 1/2
This is when it will get fun.... They don't just rape and murder pedophiles.. They are opportunists.. He will be "pressed" Someone with a gang affiliation will approach him and offer (non negotiable) protection, since he is a pedophile (or perceived as one) . This will be along the lines of 20 to 30$ in commissary each week.

Most likely he will not be able to come up with this money. (did you see his pedophile shack in the Tv interview?) Now I will get to the part I will enjoy immensely.. He will get 1 warning...

Week 2/3

They will call for breakfast ... the cells will open.... 2 or 3 men will shove him back into his cell and he will be beaten within an inch of his life... Nobody will hear a thing! The attackers will then go and eat their lunch while Chester lays on the ground bleeding...

He will finally be able to walk, and will go and report the attack.. (remember the guards?) They wont find any witnesses, and are used to pedophiles faking injuries to get put in ad-seg... He will be moved to ad-seg for a period of time. He will eventually be released back into gen pop... Rinse and repeat..



Someone who actually gets it.
Forgot to mention that after week 2/3, he is not only known as a Ped, but as a snitch as well.
Special treatment!



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by macman
 


I also forgot to mention that his food is prepared by inmates... Inmates with children.. Inmates that would like to see him bleed out from the inside out..

Library cart, will most likely not stop at his cell.. Suicide will become a serious option for this creep. I would welcome that also, but would prefer several years of torture and fetal position crying for this creep.

Sinnthia, I can appreciate your stance on this, I really can..Maybe I am flawed as a human.. But, I hope only the most excruciating pain and anguish for this creep.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Evanescence
 


You also seem to be arguing semantics. Its one book on how to be a better pedophile. I think if any book ought to be banned its this book. I don't believe books should be banned but this one encourages pedophilia, and that is not something that should EVER be supported.


The main problem I have with the Sheriffs is how they did it, now why. I think it should be treated the same way White Supremacist literature is treated. If a pedo commits a crime and had the book in it's possession, well it could be argued that the author aided and abetted the criminal activity.

I guess it is more fear of expanding government power than anything else. Because if Big Government and it's million+ police army didn't exist this sicko would of been dealt with after the first printing by a local "welcoming committee".



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What every happened to this guy. I remember around christmas how popular this thread was and how everyone was debating over it then all of a sudden nothing. So where is he, whats he doing, and what ever happened to him criminally?



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio
 


The thing about Rights that too many forget is that one's rights stop at the point in which they harm another's rights. I say "teaching" other adults how to molest children goes beyond freedom of speech, just like the cliched shouting of "FIRE!" in a crowded theater.



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
First I will state that I am in disgust that a book like this would even be published...when I read the title of this thread I literally got sick to my stomach.

I hope and pray that they give this man the highest possible sentence. There are many men in prison who are there for the remainder of their lives.....one of them may decide to eliminate the author of this book....

I hope that law enforcement will use the book as a look inside a very sick mind and spirit...maybe they will learn how these perverts think and plan their evil deeds...maybe law enforcement will then be able to catch more of them.....



posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by macman
 


Can I ask honestly why so many people on this board are fans of rape? Why do you want someone to be raped? Why does rape sound like such a good idea to so many of you? Especially rape for someone who wrote a book? Is that not maybe overboard? This thread just scares me to think so many people in the US feel they are good, moral people, and want to see a many get raped. That does not really make a lot of sense to me.


No kidding , and most likely they are just angry words.

If most of those people actually saw the man get raped, they would stop it..I know I would. What I think he does is disgusting, and he has some serious issues going on in his head. I think for people who's" minds" just tend to want to go to sexual deviation, there should be mandatory castration , and no contact with children .





top topics
 
23
<< 35  36  37   >>

log in

join