It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I time travel & what is Maitreya??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I was in another world, a dark world full of huge machines & surrounded by what I can only describe as universe like. I was looking at a huge gold coloured craft in front of me & was told to take a ride on it, I was on board heading towards a certain area in the dream world, were at a certain precise time a portal would appear and would stay for only a brief period. I had detailed instructions to make sure at least one half of the craft made it through the portal where I would be fast tracked forward exactly 40 years in time. Time travel style. I spent a short time in the future where I briefly checked in on myself still living but now as an elderly man, my main concern however was finding out sport results from my current time on this planet. I was noting down lots of scores in football/soccer, cricket, and basketball. This is when my dream began interrupting, as though receiving a message telling me this is not what my time travel was designed for. (I’m a betting man in my life, I don’t bet much, and I only bet say £5 or £10 a week on accumulators in the hope of hitting a big pay day.) So I was taking advantage of my travel through time & somebody didn’t like it. From that point on I could feel it was getting close to wakening up time. I was returned to where it all began, standing in the dark area beside huge crafts. II stood taking vivid snap photos of the huge craft. Different sections for each photo & there was 4 or 5 mental photo’s. I was also directed towards the place where the portal was & again I took some mental photo’s, the portal was not big, it was round orange, almost sun like but looked more like an orb. The name of the area of this place was playing over & over in my head, I woke up saying the name of this place & I think it holds of some importance but I’m just not sure what. The name of the area was Maitreya.
Sitting here I do know Maitreya has some significance in the world but I really don’t know what. I’ve been dropping in here at ATS for a few short weeks & have read so much stuff, which could be in my mind, but I’ve not read anything ever that Maitreya is mentioned & it has been at least a fortnight since I last read anything relating to time travel.
I’m not sure what I’m looking for by posting this here, perhaps a better understanding of what Maitreya is & if I did really travel 40 years in the future.
I do dream often, but never have I travelled through time & never has a name stood out as being so apparant.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A fortnight? Interesting.

So is this a dream of sorts, or are you Biff from Back to the Future?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

lol, i had thought about B2TF as I was recollecting my dream & typing this up, but I can assure you, I havnt watched that film for about 20 years & that had noting to do with it. I wasnt reading the scores from a sports almanac. Im pretty sure it has more of a meaning of me trying to cheat my way to getting rich, which was frowned upon

edit on 20-12-2010 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sounds like
'___' or Acid to me tbh

well the portal part anyway, though you remained in our dimension and location
edit on 20-12-2010 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Post some of the scores so we can all get rich.

2nd line.

Deebo

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Interesting,the craft, trip.
But, Beware of Maitreya / Raj-Patel !
I Believe this being is the Anti-Christ !

P.S. now, all of you "Raj" lovers out there, don't attack me, o.k. ?
This is something (I) believe. And I'm free to do so. I'm not telling any one else to believe it.
I've done my own research on this Being. and this guy give me the creeps
like no-one ever has.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I had the same experience while on acid...No bull #.

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
I was looking at a huge gold coloured craft in front of me & was told to take a ride on it.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

So do you remember any of those picks?

This is actually a serious question. I figure if you do, when the time comes you can verify whether you were actually in the future.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Maitreya is the a man who supposedly wants to unite the world peacefully. To some he is known as "Anti-Christ". The fact that you dreamed "him" as a location seems significant enough...

I would check around this site for a little more information, but don't get too deep into it. There's a lot of misinformation out there, especially about this kind of stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Maitreya
It would sure help if you googled more often

Other link from wikipedia : Maitreya
edit on 20-12-2010 by Danna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
After reading this post I want to "Make like a tree, and get out of here!"

One point 21 Jigawatts? ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGAWATTS! What was I thinking,

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
also...

www.shareintl.org...

This and the link above are the two opposing sides to the future maitreya... one says he will not come in our life time... the other says he is already here with us and residing in london, undercover and awaiting the moment to step forward and announce himself.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
reply to post by DarthPhobos

So do you remember any of those picks?

This is actually a serious question. I figure if you do, when the time comes you can verify whether you were actually in the future.

I remember them clearly, even two days on, they were imprinted with distinct flashes, as though standing in front of a camera, However that point of the dream when standing in front of the craft I believe was the present, (Now the past)

It's interesting to hear the differing thoughts of Maitreya, he/it doesnt sound like a nice place,

I havnt touched '___' for 10 or more years & have been sleeping well recently. I must admit I did think it was weird for me to have such a strange & vivid dream, I think I'll put it down to being a newbie & reading all the stuff I have done here on ATS recently but it's defo going to be one ill not forget.

top topics

join