It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

muslim religion and pedofile's.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by phatpackage

No, pedophilia is the continual sexual attraction of an adult to prepubescent children.

You've just pointed out the cleric is discussing post pubertal girls.

It's still not something many people would approve of in this modern world, but it's not paedophilia, it's rare in most Muslim countries, and it's not restricted to Muslims.

Most definitely pedophilia. The girl was only 9. Girls don't reach the maturity until 12 ish. So this was not about pro-creation, it was about lust! pure & simple disgusting lust for a 9 year old girl. And this is a great prophet?

The OP has provided links to current disgusting underage marital practices & the pedophilia that goes with it? DO we need to find more to embarrass you further? I'm not saying every Muslim is into this in fact I think most would find it disgusting but this is a lot more prevalent than you would admit!

You just want to push your barrow of hatred, don't you.

I was answering this post of yours, in which you incorrectly defined attraction to post-pubertal girls as paedophilia.

reply to post by backinblack

. . .

Nazri Aziz, a minister in the premier's department in charge of legal affairs, said the government has no plan to review laws allowing for underage marriages because the practice is permitted under Islam. "If the religion allows it, then we can't legislate against it," he told a press conference. "Islam allows it as long as the girl is considered to have reached her pubescent stage, once she has her menstruation," he added .

Looks like they don't intend to change it either. What does that say about them? It is Pedophilia! . . .

Notice marriage is only allowable after the girl has begun menstruating?

You keep harping on the "9 years old" and forgetting the past puberty law.
Pedophilia is attraction to prepubertal kids, and Islam forbids marriage to pre-pubertal kids, so how is present day Islam a paedophiliac religion?

By the way, if you don't want a thread shoved in the hoax bin, don't include hoaxes in the OP.
As for you attitude to TPTB here, you're just funny. At least one site owner is Jewish, several mods are, and they threw a thread about Jews into the hoax bin for just one point in its OP being a hoax. They are about as antipartisan as any bunch of mods could get.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

By the way, if you don't want a thread shoved in the hoax bin, don't include hoaxes in the OP. As for you attitude to TPTB here, you're just funny. At least one site owner is Jewish, several mods are, and they threw a thread about Jews into the hoax bin for just one point in its OP being a hoax. They are about as antipartisan as any bunch of mods could get.

Oh boy! Guess what I did not start the thread as you have implied in the above post. Before you deny it! - Gotcha!. Anyway one mod did, not all and well all know the Mods not the owners have allegiances certain ways. Maybe I should start a thread about Under age marriage with girls below the age of consent in the Islamic world just to prove this was not a Hoax!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

By the way, if you don't want a thread shoved in the hoax bin, don't include hoaxes in the OP. As for you attitude to TPTB here, you're just funny. At least one site owner is Jewish, several mods are, and they threw a thread about Jews into the hoax bin for just one point in its OP being a hoax. They are about as antipartisan as any bunch of mods could get.

Oh boy! Guess what I did not start the thread as you have implied in the above post. Before you deny it! - Gotcha!. Anyway one mod did, not all and well all know the Mods not the owners have allegiances certain ways. Maybe I should start a thread about Under age marriage with girls below the age of consent in the Islamic world just to prove this was not a Hoax!

You've never heard the term being used in a general way before?
I was explaining a principle. Terribly sorry if you thought I was accusing you of something.

Check the edits to the OP. There was one mod and one site owner involved, both of whom have excellent reputations for eing unbiased.

The story which the mods cut out of the OP referred to a specific event, and is a proven hoax. No amount of proof of other events will stop that story being a hoax.

Your suggestion that you might start a thread about "Under age marriage with girls below the age of consent in the Islamic world" shows you're only doing this to spread hate. If you cared about the girls concerned, you'd be starting a thread about under-age marriage everywhere. As it is, you are out to use these girls for your own selfish ends, just as a true paedophile would.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

just as a true paedophile would.

Unlike vast sections (not all parts) of the Muslim world I do not believe it is OK to have sex with a young girl just because she has physically reached puberty! Or It's OK because some book said so? & you say this to me, laughing my backside off at your hypocrisy! lol lol I don't think anything you write here can be taken seriously!. When you resort to insults it clearly says you have no intelligent reply!! lol lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I see you don't deny that you are using the plight of underage brides to further your own agenda.

Paedophiles make use of children to serve their own purposes.
You have suggested you will make use of childen to further yours.

I see no indication you care about abused children in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nice try but I deplore it! No agendas, only the fantasy ones in your mind! Does not matter what you say I deplore these under age marriages by any religion or culture! again massive hypocrisy & outright lies. Gee you are not very good at this are you! That is distorting the truth. When your education is good enough have a go then!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
all religions advocate pedophilia.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I've read enough of your posts to see the agenda in them.
In fact at first, when my friend was shocked at them, I explained you were doing a take off of an arrogant, brainless, Muslim hater just to make fun of such people.

I humbly admit to having been very wrong.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth
all religions advocate pedophilia.

Please show me an example of Buddhism advocating paedophilia.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

This Thread is a RIOT! Possibly the most ignorant, poorly thought out, and hateful piece of prose I have ever seen, muslims are pedophiles? HA! I noticed backinblack mentioned the priesthood, nice one!

I've got loads of muslim friends, and this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. The OP should hang his head in shame, what a joke! Any chance its Cronulla in Sydney that you're from?
edit on 20-12-2010 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join