It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

muslim religion and pedofile's.

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yall do know that Mary was about 12 when she concived dont you..............yes by modern laws God was a child molester. TThings were different back then the average life span was about 30 years.

Before I get hate mail I am a Christian but see the muslims and jews as our cousins under God.....not our enimies




posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It would be interesting if the OP took to this research from a abuse of women perpsective, rather than a need to propogate their own religious agenda.

The Child bride issue is a cultural one, and not only driven by sexual deviants, but a cultural one. Property rights of which women are mostly considered property play a large role, not sexual deviation as much. Does this make it right? No.
I can point out many abuses of women, not limited to simply the muslim world.
Women are the most subjegated group in the world.

Do I believe that the role of women in Islam is acceptable? no, that said, their role is just as tragic in the rest of the bible.
Shall I quote Leviticus? And his death calls for wearing the wrong cotton blended shirts , being a sexual woman or disobeying your parents. Mohammed based his teachings on a mixture of taming the wild tribal paganism with abrahamic lore, Do you realise much of the bible is in the Koran? The stark truth is, most women in history HAVE been child brides, ISLAM is not a exception, but the norm historically. Literally everywhere, right up to the 50s in the US you had girls marrying at 17 -19 as the majority. And earlier in history even younger.

There are women who are treated well in Islamic households, this is a reality. There are women who are treated badly thorughout history in all abrahamic faiths. Until recently western women had to fore go rights on that which was theirs, their own property, the man was the owner....EVERYWHERE. Muslim women have historically had property rights unparalleled in the modern West until comparatively recently. There rights were not equal, but heck they had property rights for 1400 years longer than the rest of us

Mohamed had a conflicted attitude to women, some compassion, otherwise mostly he sees them as women have always been portrayed everywhere other than the last century in the west , as sexual objects and procreators.

I personally believe that is is unaccpetable the way women are referenced, but I don't see it easy vastly different to any of the other doctrine, even the Buddha stated women were not equal to men....

So as a feminist I ask my self, how can i defend Islams stance on women?
As a humnaitarian, I ask myself how can I defend the bigotry of religions in order to promote ones own misguided indoctrinations.....

Here are some Koranic references on women, which can be quite confrontational for people in modern western society. As for you OP, Im sick of your dogma. Yawn bored now. Tired of people fighting over religious dogma as opposed to caring for their fellow humans. Check you rmotive for posting, and see if its "christian-like'


edit on 19-12-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Excuse me. 9 year olds do not make babies. 10 year olds do not make babies. That is the purpose of marriage, to create offspring. Not to be a pedophile.

Can this thread get any more awkward?


Excuse me. This statement struck out. It has been a cultural norm in many places that once females are biologically cabable of bearing children it's ok to do so. In many places in fact young girls become mothers once the biology says it's ok. It's not necessarily religion that dominates such things. Some traditions spawn from nature instead of mythodology.



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
How brainlessly unquestioning can ATS posters get?
Can't people see that these wedding pics are obviously not what they are purported to be?
Despite the propaganda, Muslims are not into paedophilia and more than Christians are, and Muslim men are not habitually marrying little children.

Fact one:
Muslim brides in Gaza do not wear skimpy white dresses to their weddings; they wear all-enclosing black robes.
Fact two:
Muslim brides in Gaza do not parade with their husbands in public. They sit modestly in the womens' section of the mosque, patiently waiting.
Fact three:
Muslim weddings include young female relatives as flower girls, and these girls, being juvenile, can appear in public wearing (comparitively) revealing clothing, because they are only children, and not thought of on a sexual context.

It only took 5 minutes of research to confirm my suspicions that we were being fed lying propaganda.


For war widows, Hamas recruits army of husbands

GAZA — The grooms were resplendent in white shirts while the brides all wore black. At a sports stadium one recent October evening, thousands of Palestinians — 300 newly married couples along with relatives and friends — gathered for a mass wedding celebration, the 10th here this year courtesy of Hamas.

Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls Gaza, has been observing a truce with Israel since June, allowing its underground fighters to resurface but leaving them without much to do. At the same time, hundreds of the group's women have been recently widowed, their husbands having been killed either in confrontations with Israel or in the fighting last year between Hamas and its secular rival, Fatah.

Taking advantage of the pause in violence, the Hamas leaders have turned to matchmaking, bringing together single fighters and widows, and providing dowries and wedding parties for the many here who cannot afford such trappings of matrimony.
. . . . . .
The brides, sitting separately among the women, wore head scarves and black robes over their evening dresses but were easily spotted by their heavy makeup.


Snopes has also thoroughly debunked the idea of these little girls being the brides at this event.


Critical Mass Wedding

Claim: Images document a Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and pre-pubescent girls in the Gaza Strip.
FALSE
. . . the young girls in these pictures were not being married off to adult males; they were relatives of the brides and grooms (typically nieces and cousins ranging in age from three to eight years old) who were merely ancillary participants in the ceremony, performing a function similar to that of flower girls in western-style weddings. Even though news accounts document that they were undeniably present, the older women who did get married that day weren't apparent in the recorded images because, unlike the style of weddings most westerners are accustomed to, brides don't take center stage at this type of event:

The 450 brides shared none of the glamour, taking seats among the audience of around 1,000 party guests: most couples had already taken part in religious ceremonies elsewhere, with more marriages planned for the next few days.

The brides and grooms were separated during the wedding party since (male and female) observant Muslims are not supposed to mix in public.


Now you can enjoy a picture of hope and innocence, untarnished by defamatory lies.


So please people, start thinking with your brains, instead of your bullcrap absorbers.

Paedophilia is evil.
Religious support of paedophilia is even more evil, whichever religion it comes from.
But these little girls are not being married off to paedophiles. They are having fun, celebrating the weddings of their relatives to women left widowed by the continual fighting.

We are seeing a persecuted Isamic society trying to repair itself.
We are also seeing lies by the haters of Muslims, trying to use this event to spread their hatred around the world.
Don't help them catapault the propaganda.



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Now you can enjoy a picture of hope and innocence, untarnished by defamatory lies.




Some of the girls at my son's Roman Catholic school had their confirmation not long back and the photos didn't look all that much different to the one above, all dressed as brides hand in hand with their proud Dads. Perfectly 'normal' rites of passage, but some people see sex in everything...they're the ones I steer clear of...in the UK they usually read The Daily Mail so they're easy enough to spot. That rag will have you believing that there is a peadophile on every street and scared to let your kid play out. They will also have you thinking, if thinking is even within the capabilities of the readership of the Mail, that all Muslims are all backward, wife beating, child raping, terrorists...when they are the ones spreading the terror...so silly, but people are so very easily led to believe that all the world's problems are somebody elses fault. Far, far easier than taking responsibility for themselves.



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Good faked story !



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


Yes calling someone ignorant is an insult. But hey, then again I do not support child molestation!.

As I stated in my first post I don't care for any religions order & using that to appease or justify something is condoning the action - I say prosecute anyone that does it!. It is estimated Mohammed was 60 - 65 when he died!. You do the math as to when he committed this atrocity. A nine year old girl? Life expectancy had nothing to do with it! If we were talking up to 13 Y.O boy & 9 year old girl with low life expectancy all those years ago then maybe it is acceptable. But this is a grown man who should no better. This young girl is a victim! You are attempting to defend the un defend-able!



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by backinblack
 


Yes calling someone ignorant is an insult. But hey, then again I do not support child molestation!.

As I stated in my first post I don't care for any religions order & using that to appease or justify something is condoning the action - I say prosecute anyone that does it!. It is estimated Mohammed was 60 - 65 when he died!. You do the math as to when he committed this atrocity. A nine year old girl? Life expectancy had nothing to do with it! If we were talking up to 13 Y.O boy & 9 year old girl with low life expectancy all those years ago then maybe it is acceptable. But this is a grown man who should no better. This young girl is a victim! You are attempting to defend the un defend-able!


Did you notice this thread is now in the "HOAX" forum.?
It's all lies.......

BTW, please go back and look at my posts..
I detest pedophiles regarless of the wheres or whys..
But I think we need to change their beliefs rather than attack them..
It wasn't that long ago that western countries shared similar views on age...



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The religion which people called muslims subscribe isn't called "muslim religion", it is called Islam. (Just for a side note.)

The title of this thread should've acted as a red flag of ignorance. Good that it has been cleaned on the proper forums where it belongs. Anyhow, it is rather funny (as pointed out above) how people blame others for their problems. Remember, it is not religion, not a political ideology, not any -ism that does wrong, it is the people who claim to be representatives of these -isms that do wrong.

Lesson learned, now move on


-v
edit on 19-12-2010 by v01i0 because: 2345



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


It is not hoax. Mohammed in his 50's bedded a 9 year old girl! This had nothing to with life expectancy! it was a disgrace. Mohammed was a pedophile! it is disgusting! Based on the fact again I will say it A fifty plus year old man having sex with a 9 year old girl!.

Did you not read the article provided?

news.yahoo.com...

This is still happening!


Nazri Aziz, a minister in the premier's department in charge of legal affairs, said the government has no plan to review laws allowing for underage marriages because the practice is permitted under Islam. "If the religion allows it, then we can't legislate against it," he told a press conference. "Islam allows it as long as the girl is considered to have reached her pubescent stage, once she has her menstruation," he added.


Looks like they don't intend to change it either. What does that say about them? It is Pedophilia!

Do I need to show more evidence this is not a hoax? This is disgraceful!

You obviously do not know anybody who has been sexually abused? I do & I will fight for this as hard as it takes! Game on man. This is a disgrace! Hoax my backside!



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage
 

No, pedophilia is the continual sexual attraction of an adult to prepubescent children.

You've just pointed out the cleric is discussing post pubertal girls.

It's still not something many people would approve of in this modern world, but it's not paedophilia, it's rare in most Muslim countries, and it's not restricted to Muslims.



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
well nice to see the mods felt this thread was a hoax..
Prove it is a hoax or i call Bs....

You cant i Showed actual fact's.
Are mods here muslim or something?
Cause i never see and jewish or christian thread's where they get bashed thrown to the hoax pile.


ATS community need's to wake up.
Cause not one person in this thread can or has proven me wrong yet it is labeled HOAX.

At least give a reason or try to disprove something's mod's before silencing us.
well i guess it's praise Muhammad here far thee well guys.



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused
 



well nice to see the mods felt this thread was a hoax..
Prove it is a hoax or i call Bs....


You need to follow the posts..
It was proven those are flower girls and the actual brides were waiting elsewhere..



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage
 



Islam allows it as long as the girl is considered to have reached her pubescent stage, once she has her menstruation," he added.


I stated that they need educating and it takes time..
It wasn't that long ago that westerners were doing the same things..
I'm no expert but I'd also guess that not many females under 12 reach puberty..



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused
 


Yes you are 100% The way it was done there was definitely an agenda against you & your subject! I back you 100% the mod who did this is wrong!



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by phatpackage
 

No, pedophilia is the continual sexual attraction of an adult to prepubescent children.

You've just pointed out the cleric is discussing post pubertal girls.

It's still not something many people would approve of in this modern world, but it's not paedophilia, it's rare in most Muslim countries, and it's not restricted to Muslims.


Most definitely pedophilia. The girl was only 9. Girls don't reach the maturity until 12 ish. So this was not about pro-creation, it was about lust! pure & simple disgusting lust for a 9 year old girl. And this is a great prophet?

The OP has provided links to current disgusting underage marital practices & the pedophilia that goes with it? DO we need to find more to embarrass you further? I'm not saying every Muslim is into this in fact I think most would find it disgusting but this is a lot more prevalent than you would admit!



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
How brainlessly unquestioning can ATS posters get?
Can't people see that these wedding pics are obviously not what they are purported to be?
Despite the propaganda, Muslims are not into paedophilia and more than Christians are, and Muslim men are not habitually marrying little children.

Fact one:
Muslim brides in Gaza do not wear skimpy white dresses to their weddings; they wear all-enclosing black robes.
Fact two:
Muslim brides in Gaza do not parade with their husbands in public. They sit modestly in the womens' section of the mosque, patiently waiting.
Fact three:
Muslim weddings include young female relatives as flower girls, and these girls, being juvenile, can appear in public wearing (comparitively) revealing clothing, because they are only children, and not thought of on a sexual context.

It only took 5 minutes of research to confirm my suspicions that we were being fed lying propaganda.


For war widows, Hamas recruits army of husbands

GAZA — The grooms were resplendent in white shirts while the brides all wore black. At a sports stadium one recent October evening, thousands of Palestinians — 300 newly married couples along with relatives and friends — gathered for a mass wedding celebration, the 10th here this year courtesy of Hamas.

Hamas, the militant Islamist group that controls Gaza, has been observing a truce with Israel since June, allowing its underground fighters to resurface but leaving them without much to do. At the same time, hundreds of the group's women have been recently widowed, their husbands having been killed either in confrontations with Israel or in the fighting last year between Hamas and its secular rival, Fatah.

Taking advantage of the pause in violence, the Hamas leaders have turned to matchmaking, bringing together single fighters and widows, and providing dowries and wedding parties for the many here who cannot afford such trappings of matrimony.
. . . . . .
The brides, sitting separately among the women, wore head scarves and black robes over their evening dresses but were easily spotted by their heavy makeup.


Snopes has also thoroughly debunked the idea of these little girls being the brides at this event.


Critical Mass Wedding

Claim: Images document a Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and pre-pubescent girls in the Gaza Strip.
FALSE
. . . the young girls in these pictures were not being married off to adult males; they were relatives of the brides and grooms (typically nieces and cousins ranging in age from three to eight years old) who were merely ancillary participants in the ceremony, performing a function similar to that of flower girls in western-style weddings. Even though news accounts document that they were undeniably present, the older women who did get married that day weren't apparent in the recorded images because, unlike the style of weddings most westerners are accustomed to, brides don't take center stage at this type of event:

The 450 brides shared none of the glamour, taking seats among the audience of around 1,000 party guests: most couples had already taken part in religious ceremonies elsewhere, with more marriages planned for the next few days.

The brides and grooms were separated during the wedding party since (male and female) observant Muslims are not supposed to mix in public.


Now you can enjoy a picture of hope and innocence, untarnished by defamatory lies.


So please people, start thinking with your brains, instead of your bullcrap absorbers.

Paedophilia is evil.
Religious support of paedophilia is even more evil, whichever religion it comes from.
But these little girls are not being married off to paedophiles. They are having fun, celebrating the weddings of their relatives to women left widowed by the continual fighting.

We are seeing a persecuted Isamic society trying to repair itself.
We are also seeing lies by the haters of Muslims, trying to use this event to spread their hatred around the world.
Don't help them catapault the propaganda.



Read the post..It was a hoax thread..



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


i read what you posted..
That picture might be ..that part i didnt know..

But it still doesnt make the thread hoax...
The thread is not based on one soul piece of evidence i provided.

What about Mohammed?
What about the the bible is older than the quran?
what about Malaysia minister rejects call to end child marriage ?

3 subject you wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole cause they are 100% FACT.

1 false thing you debunked that is great i am glad to know it wasn't a mass pedophile marriage.i am

But 3 other things i posted are correct....
and the thread gets labeled a hoax..and sent on its way ..simple because it told the truth .
Your allowed to say anything you want on Christianity on this forum true or not true.
But heaven forbid someone post on the muslim prophet Mohamed and there pedophile laws they endorse world wide they have.

i am saying to me it seems like ats doesn't want the truth.
i know springer is probably right and i am wrong ...
But i gave 4 fact's.
1 was debunked...3 was not.
that does not make a hoax thread.
If so every alien ufo alluminati thread on ats should be in this hoax section.
if you see my point.



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused
 



What about Mohammed?
What about the the bible is older than the quran?
what about Malaysia minister rejects call to end child marriage ?


So I take it that you believe everything written in the Bible and the Quran??
I might add that back then the average life expectancy was around 20-30..
So as soon as a girl reached puberty they were ready for marriage..

As for Malaysia..
Firstly you need do define underage.
Secondly I use to spend half my life in Malaysia and never heard or saw any underage brides..
That's not to say they are not there but obviously not the norm..



posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by TheAmused
 



What about Mohammed?
What about the the bible is older than the quran?
what about Malaysia minister rejects call to end child marriage ?


So I take it that you believe everything written in the Bible and the Quran??
I might add that back then the average life expectancy was around 20-30..
So as soon as a girl reached puberty they were ready for marriage..

As for Malaysia..
Firstly you need do define underage.
Secondly I use to spend half my life in Malaysia and never heard or saw any underage brides..
That's not to say they are not there but obviously not the norm..


I believe Mohamed believed what we wrote.
And so does his DEVOTE follower's.
I define underage as not a woman a kid lol..is that hard to understand? Dont you?
en.wikipedia.org...

Lebanon 17 for males and 9 for females

en.wikipedia.org...
Islamic society. age 9 is legal to marry .

Saudi Arabia: None currently, legislation for age 18 is being considered

again islamic society..no age limit ..hmmm weird.

# Sri Lanka: 18. However, Muslims can be excluded from this regulation because the Muslim Marriage and Divorce Act of 1951 states that a girl must be 12 years of age or have a Quazi's permission to marry before contracting into marriage. This is applicable only for Muslims in Sri Lanka.[38]

Age 12 ONLY FOR MUSLIMS


Yemen: In practice, "Yemeni law allows girls of any age to wed, but it forbids sex with them until the indefinite time they’re 'suitable for sexual intercourse'."[43] Following the widely publicised divorce of a 10 year-old girl in 2008, there have been public and parliamentary efforts to raise the age to 17 or 18.[/ex

My whole point is the Muslim religion practice this world wide.
Can you deny that?
edit on 20-12-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join