It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

muslim religion and pedofile's.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
admin edit: This "story" has been proven to be a complete fabrication/HOAX and nothing but hateful propaganda, www.snopes.com...

Thus this thread has been moved to the [HOAX] Forum where it belongs.

Muhammed - The Pedophile

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

The bible is older than the quran
wiki.answers.com...

The Bible - Mohammed lived after Jesus. The chapters of the Old Testament were written over a thousand years before Jesus was born. The Bible was written several centuries before the Quran. Read more: wiki.answers.com...

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; "I will die for what I believe".
A Muslim martyr says; "you will die for what I believe"....

Muslims Openly Practice PEDOPHILIA
www.thoughts.com...

The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that there are 51 million child brides now living on planet earth and almost all in Muslim countries.
Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their Husbands in Egypt ; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan .
Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed in many parts of America .
The Islamic practice of pedophilia dates back to the prophet Muhammad, who amassed Eleven wives and many concubines after the death of his first wife Khadijah in 619 A.D.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a25ea4c2da5.jpg[/atsimg]

Muhammad claimed greatness: his god praised Muhammad in the Quran:
"Surely in the Messenger of God you have a good example". 33:21

Malaysia minister rejects call to end child marriage
news.yahoo.com...

"If the religion allows it, then we can't legislate against it,"

Muslim Malays make up about 60 percent of the country's 28 million population and on certain issues, including family law, they are subject to Islamic justice.

edit on 19-12-2010 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-19-2010 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Removing the Muslim part, and keeping religion would be a whole lot fairer. From all the catholic priest child rape cover-ups to youth ministers etc. etc... The institutions in general seem to be littered with them in.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Seems your issue is the fact that the muslims do this openly whereas other religions tend to hide the fact..

I'll stick with open religion and hope they change their ways eventually..
Much better that the devious catholics etc that hide behind an army of lawyers larger than any know company ever had..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

Removing the Muslim part, and keeping religion would be a whole lot fairer. From all the catholic priest child rape cover-ups to youth ministers etc. etc... The institutions in general seem to be littered with them in.

Well you are making the same mistake as many other's with that thinking.
Yes some..VERY FEW christian priest's was ever found guilty of the accusation.
wiki.answers.com...

Publicly reported convictions going back 17 years reveals that:
* 75 clergymen have been convicted of, or pleaded guilty to criminal child molestation charges since the Gilbert Authe case in Louisiana in 1985.
* Half of these (38) were Roman Catholic priests, the rest Methodists, Pentecostals, Baptist Ministers, Episcopal priests, etc.
* Many of the sentence were 10 years or more ranging from 30 days to life in prison.
* Although there are more and more as the years go by the disgusting problem still rears it's ugly head and there are more than ever of the clergy molesting children and particularly women.
* A spokesperson for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops said there was no national system of tracking the number of priests convicted of child molestation.
* The Catholics have be the center of focus in the U.S. and Canada and in the media, but a great many ministers from other denominations have been convicted. 10 Baptist minister, 3 Pentecostals, 5 Methodists, and two Episcopal priests convicted or pleading guilty to child sexual abuse since 1985. Read more: wiki.answers.com...

So 75 case's in 17 year's...

Vs whole country's that practice it as the norm cause Mohamed SAID IT WAS OK..

I bet 75 nuns have turned to lesbians in 17 year's also but that isn't news worthy is it lol

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Seems your issue is the fact that the muslims do this openly whereas other religions tend to hide the fact..

I'll stick with open religion and hope they change their ways eventually..
Much better that the devious catholics etc that hide behind an army of lawyers larger than any know company ever had..

75 priest's in 17 YEARS HAVE BEEN CONVICTED....
Look's to me some people would rather blame 75 people for the mass's.

As where the muslim religion openly does it so that makes it ok...
it is in there bible that is is ok....
It will not change...
to embrace the muslim religion is the same as saying i love pedophiles or that is at least ok.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

75 priest's in 17 YEARS HAVE BEEN CONVICTED....
Look's to me some people would rather blame 75 people for the mass's.

As where the muslim religion openly does it so that makes it ok...
it is in there bible that is is ok....
It will not change...
to embrace the muslim religion is the same as saying i love pedophiles or that is at least ok.

You note convictions...
Care to state how many have been accused.??
Like I stated..They have an army of lawyers...

75 convictions is no where near the number that have been accused..
That would be maybe a small country town with one catholic school..
Are you trying to fool us or yourself???

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Totally off topic, I have read or posted in several threads authored by TheAmused recently. One thing I have noticed aside from what I can only assume is a deep set of unchangeable beliefs (no matter how many times you prove the op wrong) is the flagrant misuse of my dear old friend, the apostrophe.

As a great /b/ macro once explained, "an apostrophe does not mean 'holy # look out! Here comes an 's'!"

PLEASE for the sanity of everyone that has not yet learned that you are not open to new ideas and are thus a waste of time to respond to, learn to use them.

Mods, commence the post deletion.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Muhammed - The Pedophile

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

This is an absolute disgrace. How can anybody say Mohamed was any sort of prophet? I don't have to say what he was the OP did it already...... Well done! I challenge any Muslim to defend this & say it is right!

But wait for it we will get either "It's the interpretation" thing or "it was the norm at that time but now it is not done" thing or "it is Jewish Propaganda thing" or straight out it didn't happen!. Guess what, those answers are not acceptable to defend this. How can someone who did this be respected? They are scum for molesting little girls!. Truth it it was wrong then & is still wrong now!.

I am agnostic & don't like other religions so don't give me the thing about catholic priests etc, that don't worry me, go for it attack them!. Want to talk about that start your own thread but this is about Muslims not other religions!

Anybody want to step right up & defend this! Disgusting!
edit on 19-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

This is an absolute disgrace. How can anybody say Mohamed was any sort of prophet? I don't have to say what he was the OP did it already...... Well done! I challenge any Muslim to defend this & say it is right!

But wait for it we will get either "It's the interpretation" thing or "it was the norm at that time but now it is not done" thing or "it is Jewish Propaganda thing" or straight out it didn't happen!. Guess what, those answers are not acceptable to defend this. How can someone who did this be respected? They are scum for molesting little girls!. Truth it it was wrong then & is still wrong now!.

All these books are centuries old and you are just NOW hearing what they say??
Sort of shows you ignorance and I wonder why you even bother posting..

Maybe you need to look at past history and the average life expectancy back then to understand why, in bygone days, people married earlier than they do now..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sort of shows you ignorance

Ignorance because I have a different opinion to you!. Now that is you showing your ignorance & lack respect for others to have an opinion!

just NOW hearing what they say??

No it is not the first time I had heard of this!

Maybe you need to look at past history and the average life expectancy back then to understand why, in bygone days, people married earlier than they do now..

You just tried to defend a Pedophile with the life expectancy & bygone day rubbish!!!! What a lame excuse there is no excuse ever to molest a child no matter what century you are in! Yet you tried to defend this Hmmmmmmmmmm
edit on 19-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

You just tried to defend a Pedophile with the life expectancy & bygone day rubbish!!!! What a lame excuse there is no excuse ever to molest a child no matter what century you are in! Yet you tried to defend this Hmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for showing what I meant..

So instead I'll ask you...
Centuries ago, with the lower life expectancy, what would consider a reasonable age to have children???

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

not at 9 that's being a pedophile! how can this defended even centuries ago. that's wrong even if you only live to be 40 or younger! ! Even more shocking is that it still happens today! The OP has provided sources. I suppose you agree with this as well! Oh that's right, no one else is entitled to an opinion without being called ignorant!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

not at 9 that's being a pedophile! how can this defended even centuries ago. that's wrong even if you only live to be 40 or younger! ! Even more shocking is that it still happens today! The OP has provided sources. I suppose you agree with this as well! Oh that's right, no one else is entitled to an opinion without being called ignorant!

In 500 BC the average life expectancy was about 20 years. In 400 AD it was 35 years.

www.longestlife.com...

Do you now see the ignorance??
Maybe they should have all waited till age 18 and then died a year after giving birth???

Really, learn some history...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Low life expectancy or not it is disgusting for grown men to be having sex with 9 year old girls regardless of their life expectancy. You are not talking about young teen boy with 9 year old girl. These are filthy disgusting men who had lived over half their life having sex with a 9 year old girl - disgusting to even defend this! If you were talking about two children of a similar age well maybe, but older grown men with children - that is sick!

ignorance??

There you go personal insults again. Well if it's gonna be that way at least I don't defend Pedophilia

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Low life expectancy or not it is disgusting for grown men to be having sex with 9 year old girls regardless of their life expectancy. You are not talking about young teen boy with 9 year old girl. These are filthy disgusting men who had lived over half their life having sex with a 9 year old girl - disgusting to even defend this! If you were talking about two children of a similar age well maybe, but older grown men with children - that is sick!

ignorance??

There you go personal insults again. Well if it's gonna be that way at least I don't defend Pedophilia

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The word "ignorance" is not an insult..It is a lack of knowledge for whatever reasons..
Obviously you were ignorant of the fact life expectancy was as low as 20 years, thus a bride at 9 or 10 was obviously mid life...

But still...Targeting current muslim customs does not hide the rampant abuse of children in all religions or even outside religious beliefs...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Well you are making the same mistake as many other's with that thinking.
Yes some..VERY FEW christian priest's was ever found guilty of the accusation.

So 75 case's in 17 year's...

Vs whole country's that practice it as the norm cause Mohamed SAID IT WAS OK..

I bet 75 nuns have turned to lesbians in 17 year's also but that isn't news worthy is it lol

LOL... are you serious?

That's because they "COVER IT UP" They don't rat on each other.
Even the Pope tries to cover things up and obstructs justice...

Honestly...

That means there's hardly any rapes either then... because the majority are never reported or result in a conviction.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yeah, strip away the rhetoric, hate speech, bias, bigotry, preconceptions, and prejudice and you are left with one painful, awkward fact...

There are pedophiles in this world and they suck.

Why distort such a simple and accurate statement with propaganda that only clouds the issue?

~Heff

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Excuse me. 9 year olds do not make babies. 10 year olds do not make babies. That is the purpose of marriage, to create offspring. Not to be a pedophile.

Can this thread get any more awkward?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Might want to take a quick look over some things such as:
Wiki: Catholic Sex Abuses

This priest is very recent:
Pastor with 100 counts

Those two hits were less than 10 seconds of looking instead of playing"Nuh-uh! You wrong!" games.

Try to investigate the full scope of the issue instead of focusing on confirmation bias and bigotry.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join