It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamification of Britain.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

It is the 'scumbags' that we are talking about here, the ones that are inciting racial hatred not the peaceful Muslims.

The peaceful ones are sheeple. They will go along with anything the radicals do. They will be of no use to the rest of you. Allah Ackbar.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

I think that is wrong as evidenced by the treatment of the Swedish bomber form Luton . The "Sheeple" Kicked him out of the mosque he attended. Moslems have lived in the UK peacefully for over 50 years.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They lived there as a distinct minority.

Nowdays, they're running up the numbers, blocking your streets, and you're changing your laws to accommodate them.

Yeah, I'd say the Britain we used to know is all but finished. One more decade at the most.

Then, just another wild-eyed bunch of Muslims.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

i honestly hope in my heart of hearts that the small pockets of culture do survive and continue beyond my lifetime. it would be heartening to know it was kept alive for future generations to appreciate and possibly come to an understanding that people out there were intent on carrying the torch further.
ps. apologies for making you sad.
f

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well the jews already have their religious courts and I have no problem with that. THe courts are for Jews by Jews.

Here is a link

news.bbc.co.uk...

So what is the problem is the same applies to sharia law. I don't like Jihadists and believe that we the masses will prevent any undue islamification of the UK. If we oppose what is truly onerous. Having a mosque in a predominantly Moslem communityis no problem. There is far too much hysteria associated with the anti-Moslem lot.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Gravestones crushed in England to build a carpark on top of a burial site.

edit on 11-1-2011 by Auxili because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Auxili

I would call your post one of religious bigotry. I don't know you nor your outlook so I am not calling you a bigot. Suppose it was a home for single mothers or a branch of morrisons would you have the same response?? Face facts regretfull as it must be graves get moved or interfered with all the time. There are protocols to be adhered to for moving graves.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Call it what you like, some of my ancestors are burried in that graveyard and I wasn't asked for permission before they could tarmac over them, I am not religious nor a bigot, but what the [snip] ever happened to respect for the dead? Let alone Christanity. I don't give a [snip] if it was done for a home for single mothers or a branch of morrisons, graves are graves and a Church is a Church IMO and most definitely not a mosque.

This is outrageous and totally disrespectful... I'm moving back to England soon, can't wait!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Auxili

I honestly get ya. If protocols have ben breached in the treatment of the graves then I hope you win. If such a thing happened to my ancestor's graves I would be pissed. Noticed I said your post seemed bigoted and not you.

Good luck and thanks for the response.
edit on 11-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm a muslim. Does that mean that one day I'm going to grow a beard and start oprressing people and bombibng houses ordered by some crazed mullah? SERIOUSLY! If I didn't know better, one of you're fat spokesmen must have given you all this propaganda.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

salaam
i believe i speak for a lot of members on this board by stating that in no way shape or form are we attempting to tar all muslims with the same brush. as was previously written on this thread and many others, there are dark elements within all facets of society. it would be fitting if a thread was started from the muslim community with their feelings on the spectrum of issues facing them both locally and on a global level.
regards f
it would provide insight into a world unknown to many.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Rimdass and Fakedirt Starred!!

It would be good if we could get some insight from the Islamic community as there are few Moslems here on ATS. The arguments have been very onesided. However, I believe that there is a deliberate lumping of ALL moslems as Fundamentalists.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
This is the future of all European countries. The U.K., Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway etc. Why? Because we're so afraid to hurt someones feelings (especially if they're "brown" or Muslim) that we look the other way when they do or say something we know to be wrong.

They amass in gangs, gangs that send the police away in fear for their lives like a beaten dog with it's tails between it's legs. They rape, steal, sell and do drugs.

Not everyone though.

There are those (usually the older men and women) who look at their Islamic counterparts in shame. They shake their heads in disgust thinking, "This isn't why we moved here". But I have a very strong and depressing feeling, that those are the few and far between. They won't speak up because they know that they'd be labeled like us infidels and targeted.

You have networks of Muslims immigrants helping one and each other out. Be it with illegal jobs that don't pay taxes, marrying each others cousins/sisters to allow them to enter the country only to divorce them when they get their resident alien cards.

We're not all racist, not every single person who speaks out against Islam is afraid of immigration or new cultures. Like me, I've lived for 15 years in the U.S., 9 years around Europe (primarily Norway) and a couple of years in the Orient. I love, LOVE culture and the benefits they bring to our community. My favorite food is Sushi... My ex wife was an immigrant.

HOWEVER, Islam doesn't bring any benefits. They don't want to add to our culture and to live in peace. They want the entire cake. If they can't have it, they'll take it BY FORCE.

Those of you shaking your heads at this post haven't seen it first hand and have no real idea of what's going on. If you open your eyes a little more and have a real look around you and outside your doorstep, you might realize that the world isn't a rosy warm place filled with love and understanding.

Seriously, this is just upsetting and I'm personally burned out by the "debate". It should be as clear as day, but unlike many of us on ATS, people just won't deny ignorance. They instead accept it and turn a blind eye.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

i am sure that if fortune was on the other foot and you sought asylum in a muslim country,
you would seek out and find fellow westerners to converse with. the safety in number factor.

i would expect that the laws would apply equally to all and if you have evidence to the contrary,
please do enlighten me. a recent case in the uk saw two muslim characters sent to prison for a long spell
for drugging and raping white girls barely into their teens. this has been highlighted on the media and i
am sure that whilst in prison they will receive the warmest of welcomes from the lifers and lags.

you state islam does not provide any benefits. many many inventions in chemistry,astronomy,physics and
architecture to name but a few. the soap many people wash with on a daily basis was discovered by a muslim.
i will say their culture and the western culture are in many respects different. i certainy would like to know
from you which aspects of 'our' culture you would be satisfied for the muslims to integrate into.

i have been and seen first hand what you claim. travelled alone to and lived in muslim countries as well as
witnessing firsthand european muslim immigrants trying to exist amongst drunken locals who shout abuse and
threaten violence.

i personally have never, ever seen the world through rose-tinted glasses.the world may not be bursting
with love and understanding but the issue is about tolerance from both sides of the divide.

if this issue is upsetting and you feel burned out by the 'debate'. i suggest you ignore all future threads and
refrain from posting.

you are entitled to your opinion as am i.

i am interested in bridging the divide and have spent a number of decades researching,travelling and interacting
with many many muslims. i will also add other cultures to that statement.
you may underestimate the knowledge attained by many members on this site but i will tell you this.

those that wish conflict will receive it in it's fullest terms.
those that wish tolerance will gain insight and respect and it is these persons i wish in my future.

i turn a blind eye to nothing.regardless of what colour,creed or religion one is, if they are out of order
i will make my opinions known and if the law is transgressed i expect the fullest consequences on the
trangressor(s)
it will never go away. i think you had better get used to that fact.
with peace,love and understanding
regards f

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Multiculturalism in the UK has been a thriving success overall.

1. It has defused racial tensions that arose since the Windrush generation. Most whites were not aware of the terror that was generated in those who accepted the invitation to the motherland. It put a number of racists on the backfoot. These people never went away they just whinge about multiculturalism.
2. It has made Britain a more creative country due to the fusion of cultures or cultural appropriation of the artists. From Lance Percival to Sting (Global superstar and humanitarian). This artistic creativity has brought Millions into the country in terms of international royalties and other economic activity.
3. It has allowed goods and services to be made as many immigrants worked for minimum wage and or dangerous conditions before the EU made directives. These were the “Dirty jobs “, that many of the indigenes did not want to do.
4. It has made many people proud to take part in the brave new UK. Viz the black British soldiers who have fought for their country. As well as the black police who seek to protect all.
5. It has exported British cultural hedgemony back to the commonwealth and has united it. The commonwealth is predominantly nonwhite and looked at the ordinary racism of Britain in the 50s and 60s..
6. Multiculturalism has prevent the Black community from following the more radical Pan Afrikanist agenda.
7. People are free to love and have friendships across boundaries.
8. Xenophobes have now been identified as sick individuals which they are.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

That's what's brilliant about our country, about democratic free society, Sharia law is in direct contradiction with our approach, they wish for a theocracy, for this "Sharia law" - God's law. They will try to censor our free speech, they will populate, at the core of the doctrines is to spread belief, to populate and spread and soon we will be under the dictatorship of a supernatural being when the minority becomes majority.

Those unwilling to stand up to this idiocy don't care about what is great about Britian. What's seems evident is that they come here for salvation from their own God-ruled countries and try change our laws to the laws of God.

I truly think their belief system is fascism disguised as piety.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by tiger5

That's what's brilliant about our country, about democratic free society, Sharia law is in direct contradiction with our approach, they wish for a theocracy, for this "Sharia law" - God's law. They will try to censor our free speech, they will populate, at the core of the doctrines is to spread belief, to populate and spread and soon we will be under the dictatorship of a supernatural being when the minority becomes majority.

Those unwilling to stand up to this idiocy don't care about what is great about Britian. What's seems evident is that they come here for salvation from their own God-ruled countries and try change our laws to the laws of God.

I truly think their belief system is fascism disguised as piety.

You know these muslims aren't even Muslims? They force people into sharia, they kill westerners and foreigners, these peole follow no Islam. Please read the hadiths. These 'muslims' are just brainwashed people.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

hi rimdaas
it would be of great benefit to all of us if you could elaborate on your thoughts regarding the situation as you see it. i feel your perspective would help others as well as myself to understand the 'layers' involved. as you stated there are many who wish to impose their questionable interpretation and it is this i feel we need to focus attention on.
regards f

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Starred!

Rimdass we have few muslims here. Guess why?? An input from people that really know about the moslem community are needed. Some of the most vociferous posters here actually do not know any moslems hence reduce them to racist stereotypes. Strange but true (lol).

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

What do I see of this situation? I see a bunch of men (and women) getting brainwashed by so called 'muslim' mullahs who just want an excuse to express their hate on people. These men are not Muslim. You know why? They support extremism and these so called martyrs of islam who blow themselves up! Read the hadiths and Muhammad (pbuh) clearly said that a man who commits suicide will suffer in hell. Muhammad (pbuh) also said that killing one man is like destroying humanity and saving one man is saving humanity itself. These people disbelief and that the war in the Middle east is helping fuel this anger burning inside them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join