It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamification of Britain.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am sitting here, reading this thread, thinking how great it is that we in Britain, can moan about other cultures coming over here and not conforming to our ways and trying to change our country to better suit they're own needs, I then take a look at what our country is off doing in Iraq and afganistan and I think to myself are we not in their country telling them how to live their lives, teaching them our ways, imposing our morals and justice systems onto the native people of the afore mentioned countries. I may be wrong, so please enlighten me what are we doing in their countries that is so different to what they are doing over here.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Could you please expand on what good muslim's have done for 'OUR' (for now) country.

I dont see anything bad in the newspapers about hindu's/christians/indians on a daily basis, or anybody else, ONLY MUSLIMS.

Please dont say they give us taxi drivers or curry houses because i personally could do without both.

In my opinion they give us nothing but 'TROUBLE'.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Didn't say i blame Muslims for everything.

Christians, Politicians, Bankers can be blamed too

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The problem is extremism and bigotry. You can't lay that down to one section of our society.
Part of modern day Britishness is accepting difference.
I know people o the Islamic faith, who drink, smoke, have sex outside marriage etc. Yet they still go to a mosque.
Integration needs to be enhanced, yet the whole recent idea of allowing faith schools goes against integration. That needs to be addressed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoquest

Could you please expand on what good muslim's have done for 'OUR' (for now) country.

I dont see anything bad in the newspapers about hindu's/christians/indians on a daily basis, or anybody else, ONLY MUSLIMS.

Please dont say they give us taxi drivers or curry houses because i personally could do without both.

In my opinion they give us nothing but 'TROUBLE'.

That is like saying what have the poeple who live in Southampton or York done for our Country?

The news reports mostly the negative.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sittingonthefence
I am sitting here, reading this thread, thinking how great it is that we in Britain, can moan about other cultures coming over here and not conforming to our ways and trying to change our country to better suit they're own needs, I then take a look at what our country is off doing in Iraq and afganistan and I think to myself are we not in their country telling them how to live their lives, teaching them our ways, imposing our morals and justice systems onto the native people of the afore mentioned countries. I may be wrong, so please enlighten me what are we doing in their countries that is so different to what they are doing over here.

The nazis said the same about the Jews.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
What's all the fuss about Islam in Britain??
Me, I love muslims... really I do. Just look at all the great things Islam has brought to the UK. There are loads of cultural enrichments & benefits! You only have to look. Just take a look, it's plain to see!
I love 'em I do.

This has to be the best post I've ever read.

Satire baked in bread

I wish I could bake gems like this, you sir are brilliant!!!!!

lmaorotlflolers...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I see your mood status says confused, good because that makes two of us, I put a comment and a request out there and you say the Nazis said the same about the Jews, I mean no offence but what is the point you are making as I am at present completely missing it. Apologies if it is ignorance on my part.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gogs247

I wonder if British politicans can "sort it out" now. Liberals have ravished your country and your culture like hateful invaders. Leftists lost power here for discriminating against whites in the 80's. The courts also established, much to their dismay that whites have equal rights to everyone else. They called it the "angry white male" voters when they lost power. One thing I know is that if you want it to change, you have to express programs and a clear vision of what the change will arrive at. You can't just sit on the side and complain. You have to ream them with a clear agenda during an election. You could go for immigration reform, ending hate speech laws, improving self defense laws, tighten up prison sentencing for murders against children (ritualistic or not) and target Muslims to weaken their ability to intimidate the pepole of your country in every way possible. Study their strategy and meet them on that road with real power.

Since the liberals are back in power here, Holder's Justice Department is back at it with claiming whites don't have equal voting rights to minorities according to testimony in from of the Civil Rights Committee by staff lawyers in the civil rights division of the Justice Department. There will be hearings about this when the Congress reconvienes.

Liberals want to pass the "hate speech" laws here and they want to knock people who stand up to them off the radio and television. They want to control the interent. Americans are an uppity bunch of natives to target with cultural cleansing like your elitists have done to you. Whites here are not affected by the leftist shout downs of racists. We laugh at them because we, in the majority, know what they are doing. We stand up to liberals and we need to do better in standing up to their brainwashing multi-culturalism because it gives them the excuse to ignore the "white" cultural aspect of America - the constitution's separation of powers and indivdual liberity. We have to learn to stand up to nasty coroprations and in order to do that we have to end America's participation in the world trade agreement nonsense, in my opinion or we are all going to be serfs.

Unfortunately we have one party of liberal multicultural social engineering savages and the other party of global corporate savages to choose from. Our elite are totally bent. We have been cursed by a generation of suicidal, stupid and evil intellectuals.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Multicultural?
THEY dont wont multicultural.
all of the other races.
they are just making a small bit of
England in to there own country.
and every one else is not welcome.
the hole thing is a stupid failure.
look at the world? see it will not work.
maybe in 50 to 100 years they all will grown up.
but we will have big wars before that.
and may end up in the dark age again.
then it will all start over.
I think that has happen lots of times.
99% of humans are to primitive in there minds and thinking.
like packs of wolf's who fight for territory.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The islamification of Britain is a very real threat and its allready happening. Sharia Law courts popping up around the country, British Legions being turned into mosques and something I feel VERY strongly about, Halal meat. We are being sold Halal without it being labelled as such, in supermarkets including Tesco, ASDA and Waitrose. KFC is Halal and a number of Subways. My local kebab shop (which i've been going to for a long time) is Halal, but I only asked about it during this week and what happened? I said they should have signs saying its Halal meat and they phoned the police for me being racist and i'm in the police station tommorow (monday) morning for questioning about it! If thats racist, then burning a poppy is racist! Britain needs to wake up, look around at whats going on and make a stand to say 'NO, this is England, based on christian beliefs and we will not change. Comply by OUR rules, or leave.'

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Many Muslim school websites proclaim their opposition to Western culture and values,

British Schools, Islamic rules

This is a video of a BBC Panorama programme

If young children are taught not to accept our culture and values, as seems to be happening more and more, what does this mean.

Do Muslims want to live in parallel segregated communities, with us all quietly getting on with our own lives.
Or do they want the Islamification of the West.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Another thing... Anjem Choudary (SCUM), The radical muslim preacher, is holding a demonstration on Oxford St on Christmas Eve with 200 of his 'deciples' protesting against Christmas. He's calling it Violent Night aswell! Around a million shoppers will be there that day and this 'man' is going to be trying to convert them to Islam. The English Defence League are going to counter protest and sing christmas carols.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Expect hate against Muslims to increase, that hate usually unites countries.

Now that students are rising up against their corrupt governments, expect more propaganda against Muslims and Islam to

1. Divert attention
2. Unite the country and life goes on

The same BS happened in US, regarding the Mosque lol, that was funny and kinda embarrassing.

What is funny about UK?

Muslim British are using their rights and demanding change, while the rest are sitting on their asses complaining on the internet.

Maybe you should get up and get involved.

You have rights just like them. Just because they use them, and you don't, doesn't mean you should cry about them using their rights, it just means you are a lazy bum.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Can we PLEASE stop with the nazi comments. We supposedly have free speech. If a certain culture is causing trouble or demanding Islamic flags being flown over our country - then it's not fascist to point out the ills of such a culture.

The only Nazi's are the one's who are attempting to stifle our worries by accusing those who are worried or afraid of being just that.

I have my concerns, but i'm open minded enough to realise that not all muslims are bad and many DO like the UK. BUT - there is a percentage of muslim folk who DO wish harm on the UK, and thus we are allowed to voice our concerns.

Please stop with the nazi comments or the comparisons to WWII germany, as you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombiePatriot
Another thing... Anjem Choudary (SCUM), The radical muslim preacher, is holding a demonstration on Oxford St on Christmas Eve with 200 of his 'deciples' protesting against Christmas. He's calling it Violent Night aswell! Around a million shoppers will be there that day and this 'man' is going to be trying to convert them to Islam. The English Defence League are going to counter protest and sing christmas carols.

You got a link to that please?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think that Brits and Europeans in general should take their monies and move to said countries in an attempt to set up strong thriving modern communities. Remember if anything were to happen it would be the ultimate justification to strip away laws which you may or may not see as injustices.

-Regards

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
for those with concerns on here regarding integration and what they see as a potential
tipping of the scales towards the muslim communities, i ask four things.

1. are you prepared to contact the government to voice your concerns regarding a takeover or what you see
as an imbalance?
this site should be your second port of call after contacting the government with your
concerns.

2. are you prepared to recognise that what the msm are publishing regarding extremist behaviour on uk soil
sells newspapers,creates fear and amplifies bad feelings and hostility towards the innocent peaceful
muslims who do exist in the uk?

3. are you prepared to consider yourself mis-informed and as such by posting others as well as your own
opinions are inflaming tensions and quite possibly contributing to a scenario where further hostility
and violence are shown towards the innocent peaceful majority of muslims?

4. are you prepared to grab your passport, fly to a muslim country and see if you can hack it on your own
to either reinforce or alleviate your concerns?

if you only come onto this board to stoke up bad feelings and misguide less informed individuals,
i consider you dangerous. be prepared for strife in your daily life. what you state on here will
follow you for the rest of. you have a responsibility to yourself and others with what you write and say.

how would you feel if what you stated on here led to some knucklehead inflicting violence on an innocent?

creating a perpetual friction serves the msm well. it can be used to divert the populus from engaging
and contributing towards a fairer society for all. it seems many fear what they do not understand.
no system is perfect but by education and understanding, issues can be addressed properly.

as i stated above how would you feel if what you wrote led to violence and injury to an innocent?

an isolated, confused individual with mental health issues attacks an innocent bystander which leads to death.
this individual then cites the justification of his actions to a poster on a discussion board.

how would you feel knowing that you lit this persons fuse and stepped back?
could you live with the knowledge that by your actions you involved yourself in a 'joint enterprise'
which could easily be proven in a court of law?

for those with a true search for understanding and tolerance i encourage you to study,research and
if you can,travel to a muslim country without the distraction of others biased opinions or superstitions.
i did.

in every country,society,religion etc there are scumbags. they are the minority who seek to destabilise
the majorities peaceful standing within their communities. they need to be scrutinised and actions taken
against them if it is found they are causing distress to others.

i would rather live with the knowledge that i tried to do my very best in accepting all nations and faiths
around me than isolating one portion of our society and as such isolate myself.
for the sake of a few scare stories in the media, deny ignorance.
regards f
btw many different faiths fought alongside our soldiers in the world wars and received little if anything
in return.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Obvious troll is obvious?

We're willing to have a multicultural society, but when theocratic cultural beliefs (i.e. Islam) encroaches on our laws and free speech, we will stand up, we will speak out.

And nobody will understand you, because by then the English language will have been abolished and in it's place URDU.
A multicultural society is fine and dandy when the "invading" culture, wishes to integrate itself with that of the UK.

edit on 19-12-2010 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This topic is on here more and more - because it is becoming more and more relevant
People are fed up with seeing, reading about and experiencing instances where (and I speak for the UK here) it seems that Islamic followers are using Sharia Law courts to settle their disputes, whereby they should be using the already established legal system to seek legal recourse for their complaint.

This is a very good article - please read all of it as makes a lot of sense.
Sharia Law in the UK
Further Comments on this:
Sharia now legally binding in the UK
Sharia in UK

Before the usual crowd jump in with cries of racism etc, it's a pathetic statement that does not hold water. Criticism of this Sharia law is not racist, bigoted etc but instead is annoyance with what seems like a worrying trend for this country.
I certainly dont want my children growing up in a country where this barbaric practice is freely in use and enforced. If I wanted to live where Sharia law was practiced - I would move to a country that does so.
I therefore expect that Muslims who were compelled to live under Sharia would seek to relocate themselves to such a country, or is it that they actually enjoy the freedoms this westernised country affords them when it suits.
Please also note I dont care one tiny bit if Muslims, Indians, Jews whatever come and live in the UK.
I do care and resent immensely if they try to enforce their culture, laws etc into taking precedence over that which is already established.

Here are some examples of the bizzare double standards of Muslims - uproar if something goes against Sharia in their country, with her facing 15 days in jail and immediate deportation:
Women in a Sharia law country (Sudan) causes uproar after calling a teddy bear Mohammed (after a boy in the class by the way) and talk of lashings etc. At no point can this women insist on imposing western laws in Sudan.
Mohammed the Teddy Bear in Sudan

Expect to do as they please in a non Sharia country?

Sharia in Action
Odd this - last time I checked this should have been dealt with by the Police, as it is classed as assault under the laws of this land? What right exactly do they have to resolve this by themselves - not even take no action - but actively decree a solution based on Sharia law that is directly at odds with how UK law operates.

Yet over here in the UK - Muslim Extremists can do the following and get away virtually scott free, why dont we extend the same idea and deport these scum to any islamic state that will accept them (and given their strong islamic viewpoints would very likely be proud to have them as citizens)

Muslim Extremists Protesting in Luton

Burn our Poppies

London Protest

This whole topic needs bringing out in the open in the UK and resolving once and for all - with no cry of racism, bigotry etc.
Politicans needs to resolve it and repeal anything Sharia in the legal system.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join