It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so much to see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've been rummaging through the site for a while in the past week or so and decided to join up. There is so much being said on such a variety of topics it's almost overwhelming so I decided my first post would just be in the introduction section, better here than to get lost in the shuffle

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by techniquespeaks

greetings and a warm welcome.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS
looking forward to seeing another new face round the forums

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys, if you have anything you find interesting specifically, lemme know. I'm always curious about new things and things that interest others.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I possibly speak for the majority of the community when I ask what interests you, as opposed to us. I plan on making it very clear what I am interested in through my posts, and research topics. I am curious what drives you? Welcome to the community and I hope that this is the start of a beautiful journey.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Im sure no matter what your interests are you will find a topic of conversation on ATS.

I come on almost every day and read for many hours (even though i dont post a great deal) and i havent even scratched the surface of what this site has to offer.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hi techniquespeaks, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sbctinfantry
I possibly speak for the majority of the community when I ask what interests you, as opposed to us. I plan on making it very clear what I am interested in through my posts, and research topics. I am curious what drives you? Welcome to the community and I hope that this is the start of a beautiful journey.

Well, I'd say I'm drawn to things others have keen interests in. My hobbies are making music, writing, playing basketball, lifting weights, playing Madden on my xbox
. However my mind usually strays more towards philosophical thoughts, and mysterious questions. I'm fascinated by UFO's, spirits, conspiracies, etc. Which is what drew me to here in the first place. I'm usually not too social and keep to myself a bit, but I'm hoping to open up a bit more and get involved in some discussions that have personal meaning to me and others. I've already learned a lot indirectly from people reading around and am glad to have embarked on ATS journey
Thanks for stopping in to my intro page, I'll check out some of your posts and hopefully have some insight.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zero314

Haha, yeah theres so much here, I'm looking forward to snooping around for years to come. Thanks for stopping in!

top topics

join