It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 23
26
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 



What are the official crash details of Flight 93?


THEY have been provided YOU countless times.

I suggest you STOP. LEARN. RESEARCH.

oh...and you are trolling. THERE!!! I said it!!! The "T" word.

I mean it.

I stand by my claim. It is factual, NOT pejorative.

ANY rational review of posting style will corroborate....


(LINKS will be provided, on request.....to "answer the post's query"....of course, the "poster" is NOT looking for answers......hence....."Trolling". A solid instance if I have ever seen one.....).




posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by ATH911
 



What are the official crash details of Flight 93?


THEY have been provided YOU countless times.

Show me one.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Skeptics, most of this was supposedly dug out of the ground in that Shanksville field...



Why did we only see one piece of it (a smashed-up engine part that conveniently fit in the backhoe's bucket) coming out of the "hole"?



Seems to be a severe lack of evidence most of a 757 was buried under that field.



(Thanks to weedwacker for the photo that helps prove my case.
)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 



Why did we only see one piece of it (a smashed-up engine part that conveniently fit in the backhoe's bucket) coming out of the "hole"?


So you admit than that the photo shows a piece of the airplane involved in Flight 77 being extracted from its earthen embeddment at the site of the impact?

Also, why do you insist on showing your phony photoshopped version of the photo? Could it be that if someone were to see the actual photo that they would see that the "piece" you chopped out is actually the top of a longer object that would not fit in the bucket as you propose over and over and over again?

How many photos of material being extracted would satsify you? Do you need photographic evidence of each piece?

As I've stated before, you have dug your self a rhetoricaly hole from which there is no escape.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 


Aaaahhhhhh trying to attribute something to ME, and implying what is, essentially a LIE???


(Thanks to weedwacker for the photo that helps prove my case).


This is beyond despicable......the way you wrote that. It IMPLIES that I (somehow) was "responsible" for that horrid photoshopped representation (re-creation) of the backhoe and engine part??

NO!!!! My contribution was to find that DRAWING (not a "photo") from a website at FlightSafety, to illustrate to those ignorant of an airplane's internal construction details and internal arrangement appearance.

I found the image (NOT a "photo") and used the ATS Pictures utility in order to have the image appear in-thread, as opposed to merely an external link. THIS is for the convenience and illustration of the audience to this thread (IF any do stumble by in future).

This illogical continuing attempt to "demand" photographic evidence (on the web) of EVERY last piece and bit of United Airlines 93, the Boeing 757 that was intentionally crashed in a field, a reclaimed strip mine, outside of Shanksville, PA on September 11,2001, is beyond the pale of outrageous.....and anyone with three brain cells to rub together in a rational mind can see the fallacious and ridiculous nature of it.

IF the tactic that must be employed by the sorts of people who DENY the facts and evidence that is plain as the nose on their faces....the tactic of distortion and obfuscation and outright lies....if that is all they have in their "toolkit" for an "argument", well......what does that say a out the merits of their intial "claims" and attempts at making that "argument"?

Seems to me it points to the inherent weakness and utter depravity of the "claims" and assertions.

And, continued irrational posts on the topic, after tons of evidence to the contrary?? What is that called??



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So you admit than that the photo shows a piece of the airplane involved in Flight 77 being extracted from its earthen embeddment at the site of the impact?

No, hooper.
That engine piece is obviously planted and obviously planted by the backhoe bucket. Sorry you're not intelligent enough to see it.


Also, why do you insist on showing your phony photoshopped version of the photo? Could it be that if someone were to see the actual photo that they would see that the "piece" you chopped out is actually the top of a longer object that would not fit in the bucket as you propose over and over and over again?

Your desperation is dully noted, hooper.


How many photos of material being extracted would satsify you? Do you need photographic evidence of each piece?

More than one. Apparently, it only takes one staged excavation photo to fool you that most of a 757 was buried.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Skeptics, most of this was supposedly dug out of the ground in that Shanksville field...



Why did we only see one piece of it (a smashed-up engine part that conveniently fit in the backhoe's bucket) coming out of the "hole"?



Seems to be a severe lack of evidence most of a 757 was buried under that field.



(Thanks to weedwacker for the [top pic] that helps prove my case.
)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 



No, hooper. That engine piece is obviously planted and obviously planted by the backhoe bucket. Sorry you're not intelligent enough to see it.


Did you mean "delusional" enough? Really. At this point you've got to start seeing how useless it would be to try and prove anything to you.

You've simply declare something as "planted" and call anyone else that doesn't "see" what you see stupid.

You're really on your way to a new investigation with that approach!

Good Luck!




posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Sure I will. What are the official crash details of Flight 93?


I will list some. If you do not get the answers you are looking for, Killtown, you will find contact information for the folks that were there.

Shanksville Volunteer Fire Co, Shanksville, PA 15560.Terry Schaffer, Chief;Rick King, Ass't Chief

Somerset County Emergency Services 100 East Union Street, Somerset, PA 15501

Westmoreland County Dept. of Emergency Management 12 Court House Square Greensburg, PA 15601

Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Harrisburg, PA 17101

Paul Sledzik, Curator Armed Forces Institute of Pathology National Museum of Health and Medicine
Leader of flight 93 Disaster Mortuary (Team DMORT) Emil: sledzik@email.afip.osd.mil

Dr. Dennis C. Dirkmaat, Chief Scientific Advisor to Somerset County Coroner's office in the flight 93 investigation; Director, Applied Forensic Sciences Department, Mercyhurst College, 501 E. 38th St. Erie, PA 16546 Email: dirkmaat@mercyhurst.edu

Disaster Mortuary Team Main office: 1-800-USA-NDMS, ext. 205
DMORT Region 3 office (includes Pennsylvania) 410-676-4600

Wallace Miller: Somerset County Coroner
555 Tayman Avenue
Somerset, PA 15501-1821
(814) 445-6900

Special Agent William J. Crowley (412) 432-4000




FLIGHT 93 FDR REPORT:
www.ntsb.gov...

ATC REPORT FLIGHT 93
www.ntsb.gov...

FLIGHT PATH STUDY FLIGHT 93
www.ntsb.gov...

RECORDED RADAR STUDY
www.ntsb.gov...

FDR GRAPHED
www.gwu.edu...

CVR TRANSCRIPT
www.gwu.edu...

9/11 REPORT
www.gpoaccess.gov...

You may want to read: Courage After the Crash: Flight 93: Aftermath an Oral & Pictorial Chronicle By Glenn J. Kashurba.

I know you will handwave all of this information away. I know you will fail at contacting ANYONE that was on the scene. But hey, prove me a liar and find the courage to get the truth that you claim to be after.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma
 


Nice effort, but alas, it is all for naught.

ATH911 has one photo (personally enhanced) that proves, at least to him and all other "intelligent" folk, that a piece of evidence was planted, ergo all other evidence was also planted, all photos have been faked and all testimony is a lie.

Once you jump in the hole and you beg them to pull up the ladder, well there just ain't no gettin' out again until you ask them to drop the ladder back in.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Did you mean "delusional" enough?

You can say that people who believe most of a 757 was buried from only ONE photo of ONE piece supposedly being unearthed can be considered delusional.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma
 

Gee "Gravy," you'd think if most of a 757 buried, it wouldn't be so hard for you guys to prove.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Six Sigma
 


Nice effort, but alas, it is all for naught.

ATH911 has one photo (personally enhanced) that proves, at least to him and all other "intelligent" folk, that a piece of evidence was planted, ergo all other evidence was also planted, all photos have been faked and all testimony is a lie.

Once you jump in the hole and you beg them to pull up the ladder, well there just ain't no gettin' out again until you ask them to drop the ladder back in.


I'm just showing the causal truther how much of a coward Killtown is. Perhaps some truther will use the info provided and learn something.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You know I'd like to apologize to all you skeptics out there.

I didn't realize asking to prove most of a 757 buried would be so hard for you guys.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is really good research ATH! This one is fairly simple to follow. No plane at Shanksville, no wreckage, nothing but a few salted parts. How many times can the official story crash and burn?


Good thread!

Cheers-
Phil



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911
 



That engine piece is obviously planted and obviously planted by the backhoe bucket. Sorry you're not intelligent enough to see it.


Yep , that's what I would do , if I wanted to fake a plane crash . I'd plant that one piece of wreckage that you show . If I wanted to fake the crash and make it look legit , I certainly wouldn't THINK about planting aircraft parts all around the scene .

Your argument is self-defeating .


Sorry you're not intelligent enough to see it.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by ATH911
Sure I will. What are the official crash details of Flight 93?


I will list some. If you do not get the answers you are looking for, Killtown, you will find contact information for the folks that were there.

Shanksville Volunteer Fire Co, Shanksville, PA 15560.Terry Schaffer, Chief;Rick King, Ass't Chief

Somerset County Emergency Services 100 East Union Street, Somerset, PA 15501

Westmoreland County Dept. of Emergency Management 12 Court House Square Greensburg, PA 15601

Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Harrisburg, PA 17101

Paul Sledzik, Curator Armed Forces Institute of Pathology National Museum of Health and Medicine
Leader of flight 93 Disaster Mortuary (Team DMORT) Emil: sledzik@email.afip.osd.mil

Dr. Dennis C. Dirkmaat, Chief Scientific Advisor to Somerset County Coroner's office in the flight 93 investigation; Director, Applied Forensic Sciences Department, Mercyhurst College, 501 E. 38th St. Erie, PA 16546 Email: dirkmaat@mercyhurst.edu

Disaster Mortuary Team Main office: 1-800-USA-NDMS, ext. 205
DMORT Region 3 office (includes Pennsylvania) 410-676-4600

Wallace Miller: Somerset County Coroner
555 Tayman Avenue
Somerset, PA 15501-1821
(814) 445-6900

Special Agent William J. Crowley (412) 432-4000




FLIGHT 93 FDR REPORT:
www.ntsb.gov...

ATC REPORT FLIGHT 93
www.ntsb.gov...

FLIGHT PATH STUDY FLIGHT 93
www.ntsb.gov...

RECORDED RADAR STUDY
www.ntsb.gov...

FDR GRAPHED
www.gwu.edu...

CVR TRANSCRIPT
www.gwu.edu...

9/11 REPORT
www.gpoaccess.gov...

You may want to read: Courage After the Crash: Flight 93: Aftermath an Oral & Pictorial Chronicle By Glenn J. Kashurba.

I know you will handwave all of this information away. I know you will fail at contacting ANYONE that was on the scene. But hey, prove me a liar and find the courage to get the truth that you claim to be after.






Dude,why should we even have to do all that?Every other plane crash in the world is undeniable.Every other time,all you have to do is see the breaking news footage to see all the wreckage everywhere.One look at the crashsite & you can tell a plane crashed there.So why not this time?Why do we have to take somebody's word for this & just hear stories about all the wreckage we don't see?



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
nothing but a few salted parts.

Thanks Phil. That's a good way to put it, "salted parts." Sprinkle a little here, sprinkle a little there, and then just say the whole thing was found and the sheep will believe you.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Yep , that's what I would do , if I wanted to fake a plane crash . I'd plant that one piece of wreckage that you show . If I wanted to fake the crash and make it look legit , I certainly wouldn't THINK about planting aircraft parts all around the scene .

Your argument is self-defeating .

Um, huh?



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by hooper

Did you mean "delusional" enough?

You can say that people who believe most of a 757 was buried from only ONE photo of ONE piece supposedly being unearthed can be considered delusional.


Good enough for me and the remainder of humanity. But then again, we are not burdened with paranoia. We are not obsessed with determining what exact percentage of the plane was "buried", what percentage was broadcast by the force of the crash and explosion and what percentage was integrated into the ejacta from the impact crater. The starting point of people is not an assumption that all authorties are lying until proven otherwise.

It is only in the rarified atmosphere of the conspiracist that you find the denial of reality as the platform from which all inquiry is launched.

Good Luck with the Investigation!



new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

log in

join