It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence no plane crashed & buried in Shanksville; piles of dirt, but no piles of plane debris

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I showed you the link. I guess you're like hooper and don't believe the part of the official story that says most of the plane buried. It's so funny that not even some of you skeptics don't believe the official story!

Sorry, didn't realize that the Federal government was now releasing reports throught American Catholic.Org.

Official now = anything that I say is official.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Sorry, didn't realize that the Federal government was now releasing reports throught American Catholic.Org.

They don't. Journals, like the AC, seek info from the Fed govt.

Btw, of all the news orgs in my link, why did you single out American Catholic.Org?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Was there anything else besides passports and Identity Documents and Drivers Licenses found at any of the 9/11 sites because it seems at all 3 sites they found "paper" evidence to help the cause.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

It was the "link" you refered to.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

I seem to recall a newspaper claiming flight 93 did land?

Thats was DELTA 1989 which landed in Cleveland

Delta 1989 and United 93 crossed paths shortly before hijacking leading to confusion

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Hey, where's your source about the 10 dumpsters?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
. They obviously would have had to been liquidated. I wonder how they did it? Gas chamber? Firing squad?

Or maybe just a bucket of water like on the Wizard Of Oz? Hey, Dorothy made it happen!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
I showed you the link. I guess you're like hooper and don't believe the part of the official story that says most of the plane buried. It's so funny that not even some of you skeptics don't believe the official story!

Still waiting for the source from the governemnt that states this, Killtown. When will you be sourcing that?

When will you be contacting the professional investigators that were there? Did you lose their numbers? I can repost them if you'd like!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

Letters from mailbags carried in the cargo holds were recovered

...Since then, Mrs. Snyder, a customer service representative at a grocery store, has discovered that she has one of only two pieces of mail known to have been recovered from the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center. At least one auction house has contacted her, saying she could sell the letter for tens of thousands of dollars.

As were fligh manifests from the inside the cabin

On the street, standing in a shower of office paper and the siding from the building, he found a piece of paper. It was an airliner's itinerary, listing information about a flight from Boston to Los Angeles.

"I realized then that it was a commercial flight. Then the second plane hit. I realized then it was terror."
www.nytimes.com...

Credit cards from passengers

On September 11 2002, one year Anniversary of the death of our son, we were informed that the Recovery team at Ground Zero have found the ATM Bank card of Waleed [Iskandar, passenger on Flight 11] and that it will be mailed to us in Northridge. When we received it, we found it in good condition.
How could a plastic card survive the fire of the terrorist attack of the Black Tuesday on the USA?

I consider it as a sign from Waleed to his parents on the first Anniversary of his loss.
www.iskandar.com...

Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center...

A few days before the first anniversary of our daughter's murder, we were notified that they had found a piece of her in the piles and piles of gritty rubble of the World Trade Center that had been hauled out to Staten Island. It was Lisa's way, we believe, of telling us she wasn't lost.

In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip. We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse. They have found no other personal effects".
216.239.59.104...:tI2PQRqfJiIJ:www.msnbc.com/local/MYOC/M324557.asp

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Wallace Miller - Somerset County (PA) coroner

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

In case you didn't know was the local offical in charge of recovering and identifing human remains

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What is the conclusion of the opening post then? Where did the scattered debries come from? Is the conclusion the plane was shot down?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Still waiting for the source from the governemnt that states this

You want a direct quote from a Fed or from a Fed report?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by ATH911

Wallace Miller - Somerset County (PA) coroner

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts – seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal – from trees near the crash site. "It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United." –Wallace Miller

In case you didn't know was the local offical in charge of recovering and identifing human remains

Read what you just posted, thedman. Get some glasses if you have to.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What is the conclusion of the opening post then? Where did the scattered debries come from? Is the conclusion the plane was shot down?

No, that nothing crash. Nothing was buried (or "embedded"
). It was all staged.

edit on 4-1-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

No, the conclusion, of the original poster, is that no plane ever crashed. It was all staged by secret government gnomes to look like a plane crash.

Why you ask?

Who knows.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

hooper, do you believe along with thedman that Wally Miller and crew collected 10 dumpsters-worth of plane debris at the site?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I want a quote from an investigator that was there. Have you reached out to any?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

hooper, do you believe along with thedman that Wally Miller and crew collected 10 dumpsters-worth of plane debris at the site?

Heavens no. The whole plane could fit into just two 40 yard roll offs with room to spare.

Contrary to your arguments, planes - even a 757 - are not that big when you take the air out of them.

You keep looking for mountains of plane debris, the fact is there is not much to those planes, only 220000 lbs. That's all. At about 125 lbs / cu.ft thats only only about 65 cubic yards of material. Take that back - you could get the whole thing in a 40 and 30 yard roll off. In fact, if you subtract for the 95% that the FBI spokesman estimated they had recovered, you're now down to about 61 cubic yards. That would be a 40 and 20 yard roll off. A 40 yard roll off is about 20' x 8' x 8', I think a 20 is about 13' x 6' x 8'. And to think, you were looking for mountains of plane debris in those photos. Seems kind of silly, right?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

I want a quote from an investigator that was there.

Is that because you too think that the idea that most of the plane buried is complete and utter nonsense like me?!

Have you reached out to any?

Yes, they all seem very hesitant to get back to me. Strange. Maybe you can have better luck than me.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

Heavens no. The whole plane could fit into just two 40 yard roll offs with room to spare.

So why is thedman saying 10 were filled? You guys realize you can't have it both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join