It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians blatantly broadcast their agenda again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

exactly

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I did not say anything about religion. I believe the UFO's are real, not alien though. I am saying that alien has become a cliche in our society. What would be the perfect way to keep secret technologies secret, they are alien of course. This is sound logic in my opinion. Many people have experienced something, but I do not believe it is alien. Maybe the people who are in charge implant images and feelings of an alien abduction to further their agenda.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

This is what I am thinking. Engineered "aliens" for the fake invasion when the military industrial complex exhausts all war efforts on earth. What will we spend trillions on then, hmm.. maybe the aliens that we created.

edit on 18-12-2010 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I did not say anything about religion. I believe the UFO's are real, not alien though. I am saying that alien has become a cliche in our society. What would be the perfect way to keep secret technologies secret, they are alien of course. This is sound logic in my opinion. Many people have experienced something, but I do not believe it is alien. Maybe the people who are in charge implant images and feelings of an alien abduction to further their agenda.

I'm sure that you feel that what you believe in is true. When I go to threads I don't go in with a closed mind just to insult to OP. You have to look at posts with an open mind and believe what the post is about and ask yourself what if.

There is just absolutely no point in going into a post and flatly stating that what he believes is wrong. Maybe if we listened more openly we will be able to find the truths to some of these things rather than spend our time arguing which ones are true and which ones aren't and my beliefs are better than yours blah blah blah.

Keep the peace people.
Take care.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am not calling the op a liar. In fact you are saying that you are correct and I cannot post my opinion. I am simply trying to look at the issue from another pespective. I appreciate the op's post. When people do not accept other theories or ideas that makes them closed minded on the subject. I am aware of all of the abduction claims, and I would like to get to the bottom of it all.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
For all you reptilian agenda fans prepare to be a bit disturbed like i was when i saw this hulu advertisement on Youtube.

The Reptilians are clever, they make this advert appear to be just look like a harmless joke....but is it? If you've seen the various threads about how those in the know, put what they plan to do into TV show and movie story lines to make the public accept it more easily when it happens in real life. Then you'll know what i'am talking about.

There are various examples of this happening in the lead up to the 9/11 attacks in a menagerie of TV shows, such as the X-files. Where a few months prior to 9/11 where the story line was about a terrorist group who had hijacked an airplane and where flying it straight into the twin towers.

I believe this hulu advert to be another example of this type of subliminal messaging but this time for the reptilian agenda. Examples of reptilians subliminally broadcasting their presence and agenda can also be seen in the movie "They live!" and in the TV series "V" and in a childrens TV show on cartoon network called "DIno Squad" which involves teenagers shape shifting into reptilian dinosaurs and many more.

Anyway here it is,

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-12-2010 by orrite?? because: didn't know how to embed lol
This is the equivalent of Christian believing that this video is real:

You do realize that threads like this really don't help your case right?

This would be the part where I would accuse of being a government agent trying to make reptilian believers look bad, but that would be just as crazy as thinking subliminal messages actually work, or that lizard people control the media.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

I think the hulu commercial is making fun of the gullible nutty conspiracy theorists who irrationally cling to absurd ideas such as reptilians.

This is the sort of thing that would come out of Karl Pilkington's orange shaped head.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I think the hulu commercial is making fun of the gullible nutty conspiracy theorists who irrationally cling to absurd ideas such as reptilians.

This is the sort of thing that would come out of Karl Pilkington's orange shaped head.

agreed...HOWEVER...

if you were trying to discredit something, you immediately parody it and turn it into a laughable subject.

in saying that...the reptilian thing is simply silly and flawed logically. there is no evidence of reptilian skinjobs outside of sci-fi movies.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well apparantley the Pleadians are really a kind of "cat" species and are also related to the "reptillians" - hey, it turns out that basically all life forms in this galaxy are related to each other in some way or another.
edit on 18-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

interesting concept..I will have to concider this as the theory is not unreasonable. And the fact we know government has created many different technologies to alter our thoughts, interesting indeed

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Im always slower to repsond to a more positive response rather then the narrow mindedness I have struggled with, I have to walk away and consider....which I did. Im in a entirely new area of new ideas and concepts....sometimes I get taken-in with the moment, sometimes I find myself getting overwhelmed. I have no excuses I can only say, I am working through me to overcome the one minded me.
I realize unless i get a handle on myself I wont last long here.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
oh this is so funny it will kill you.
they make alien conspiracy people look so silly and stupid and mad and..
that what ever you do to prove they are real.
no one will ever believe you.
but they have been doing this for some time.

if one showed it self in a city.
people would just think ir was a add for a TV or film.
even if it killed some one!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

You don't get it do you.

This add is mocking you and your reptilian theories.

It's taking the piss.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
man, they don't even hide it.

it reminds me of those "commercial breaks" and newscasts in the first robocop where its so obvious even the most ignorant gets it.

it's not even done in a jokingly or sarcastic way.

when these reptilians die, they take great care to protect their cover. i think mj was a reptilian, was becoming to much of a liability and was put down. why won't they show his autopsy photos.

i think mj lost it and all those surgeries weren't really surgeries. i think he was reverting back to his reptilian appearance.

i bet if you dig up mj, you wont find anything. they didn't even have a normal open casket wake.

if you do find something, it wont even resemble human. that's why all these reptilians are buried in places like forest lawn cemetary where the public can't poke around to much.

these cemetaries are practically secure forts with armed security guards and shoot on sight orders.
edit on 18-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the reptilians were responsible.

''Taking the piss'' ... as somebody said, yes I agree, but I would disagree that it is aimed just at the 'conspiracy nuts'.

The reptilians are so arrogant that they are taking the pee out of those that are ignorant (as ignorant people appear to be the main demo-graph), as it's so blatantly executed.

For those of us that are somewhat aware of the reptilians, this is just an insult. They know that this sort of dis-chord amongst us humans usually results in some sort of suffering. It's a double whammy for them.

I haven't watched TV in over 6 months...so boo you lizzies!

PS For those that get excited about 'hot' reptilian women - sort yourself out man.

Peace
edit on 18-12-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I find it funny that people claim The reptilians or the NWO are in total control of everything and have always been. Wouldent they have made their moves to control the world before man kind armed themselves to the teeth with nukes? Too many loop holes in these theories to even take them slightly seriously

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Insipid2000

Interesting point, I'm sure you'll be awarded stars for that, but may I ask, when ''man kind armed themselves to the teeth with nukes'', did you give your approval? Did you say it was ok? Do you remember voting or giving your consent for this? Whhhaaa! You had nothing to do with this? So you're not ''in total control of everything and have always been'' ? So who is?

I'm all for an alternative explanation but no ''loop holes'' please.

Yoink!

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Seriously, some people say the reptilians are sex machines who like to party. Others say they are evil and they eat humans. So which are they? And how come the grays don't have this identity problem?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eurotrash

Please exuse me for my intervension but I will attempt to answer your questions.

''some people say the reptilians are sex machines who like to party. Others say they are evil and they eat humans. So which are they?''

They are hedonistic beings. Sex, evilness and human consumtion are all pretty enjoyable for them. I fail to see any real persuasion between the two given examples.

''The Greys'' have been desingned not to carry any real 'identity' (they don't like to 'party').

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I don't believe in the "reptilian agenda", but I do believe that you've earned a star for your Karl Pilkington Avatar! He's got a head like a f*#&ing orange!
edit on 19-12-2010 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join